bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 36 of 44 First ... 3435363738 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    -DAY 7-

Body part-legs
    Time-50mins

Seated calf raise- 20x11x4
    Squats- 135x10 185x8 225x6 265x4 280x4 i think thats a pr... not sure lol
    Leg press- 180x15 200x15 220x15 240x15x2 (TUT)
    Seated leg curl- 120x10 135x10 140x10x2 (TUT/Contraction)
    Supersetted with stiff leg bb- barx10 20x10x3
    Leg ext- 70x15 80x15

I was feeling great today! I napped on and off all day then finally drug my tail off the couch and went to the gym. For the first time my delts are sore, triceps not so much. That nolvadren is drying my joints out as well because im having mild joint discomfort. Its odd really.. cuz ive used erase (3 caps ed), and had no joint pain/stiffness or shedding of water weight like i am with nolavdren.

Anywayd, diets on point. I treated my self to a amys margharita pizza, dont know if you all have ever tried one. There decently "healthy" and made of rice flour. Usually find em in the organic/health section of the grocery store.

-DAY 8-
    OFF

Ill have a cheat meal tomorrow at some point.. either doughnuts in the morning or go to lunch after church.

Be easy fellas
    God bless
    Nice progress on squats brother! I had one of those Margarita pizzas a couple weeks ago. Delicious!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Nice progress on squats brother! I had one of those Margarita pizzas a couple weeks ago. Delicious!
    I know! After its baked it tastes exactly like i think it would if it was freshly made! I only had 2/3 of the pie though, so id still land just below my caloric intake for the day...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

I know! After its baked it tastes exactly like i think it would if it was freshly made! I only had 2/3 of the pie though, so id still land just below my caloric intake for the day...
    Idk how you could stop!

4. Day 58

Back: Fridays workout! I had the day off work cause I had to go get another cervical steroid injection for my neck. All went fine and was done by 11 am so what to do with the rest if the day?? Hit the gym for a nice back session! It's been 2 day with the new equipment so it was time for another PR!! Where do they keep coming from?? It's got to be versa I'm sold on it!!

Abs:
    Various exercises I forgot what I did must have still been foggy from the shot?? LOL

Back:
    DB rows: 95x14, 110x12, 120x10, 130x10 PR!!!!
    Close grip cable rows: 165x14, 175x12, 185x10
    Wide grip pull down: 150x14, 165x12, 175x13
    Face pulls: 120x14, 130x12, 130x12
    Rear felt pec deck: 110x14, 110x14, 120x12
    Free motion lat pull down: 100x14, 100x14, 110x12

Cardio: 20 mins elliptical / level 9 / 2.5 mins

5. Dang! Look at those Db rows! That's lugging some iron brother.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dang! Look at those Db rows! That's lugging some iron brother.
    Yeah man the iron just keeps going! It like I'm just waiting for something to happen I've been very lucky so far!!

7. Holy db rows batman!

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Holy db rows batman!
    Thanks tyga trying to get some wings like yours!!!

9. Day 59
    Off Saturday just had to do it.. Been at the gym 5 days in a row so I'm OK with it..

10. Day 60

Cardio: Banged out a nice 35 min. cardio session at home worked out 6 days this week so I'm happy just hate taking more than 1 day off a week..

Cardio:
    Treadmill: 35mins / 2.5 mile speed walk / 450 cals burned

Note: I will smash legs as long as my gym stays open with the snow coming my way tonight!! I HATE WINTER!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 60

Cardio: Banged out a nice 35 min. cardio session at home worked out 6 days this week so I'm happy just hate taking more than 1 day off a week..

Cardio:

Note: I will smash legs as long as my gym stays open with the snow coming my way tonight!! I HATE WINTER!!!
    Are you enjoying the versa? Anything that stands out, youve notice since starting it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are you enjoying the versa? Anything that stands out, youve notice since starting it?
    I am!! Just started week three of PCT and my strength is still climbing, focus and pump during workouts is close to the way I felt on DMZ. I don't feel an all day pump like being on but very noticable during workout.. No increase in appetite which I like since I'm not looking to gain anymore weight. For the price of versa you can't go wrong, also I can't attribute any of the things to any other supp. I'm taking now which is Tamox,Endosurge and DAA so it has to be Versa right??

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 60

Cardio:

Cazo SMASH!

14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Cazo SMASH!
    you know I will!!!

15. Damn snow closed my gym early!!! Jumping on the treadmill for some cardio man I wanted to lift tonight.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Damn snow closed my gym early!!! Jumping on the treadmill for some cardio man I wanted to lift tonight.
    fckin hate it when that happens, I've lived around Jersey a good amount of my life, north of Edison, Newark and spent time in the shore, and when I got tight with the owners/managers of a few spots I used to hit up years ago, on snow days, if I was itchin to lift/train I've offered shoveling services, keeping it clean, covering for a few classes etc, to no avail hahaha not good I know
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

17. Don't sweat it; now you know the biggest muscles on your frame are ready to do some serious damage! No excuses for not tearing it up when you get to go now!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Yessir tonight was a great night. Numbers dont lie

Db bench- 55x10 65x10 75x8 80x7
    Incline bench- 135x10 155x8 165x6 135x10
    Standing Peck deck (pads with arms at 90)- 60x12 70x10 70x10 60x10 (Contraction)
    Wide iso chest press (plate loaded-lb/per side) 45x10 70x10 80x10 (TUT)
    Bb curl (plates only) barx15 10x10 20x10 25x10
    Db hammer curl- 30x8 40x8 40x8

The pr xt and nolvadren has i believe, fully kicked. I was just moving poundage (to me atleast) with ease. Everything felt lighter, pump was intense and had very good muscle contractions goin![/QUOTE]

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yessir tonight was a great night. Numbers dont lie

Db bench- 55x10 65x10 75x8 80x7
    Incline bench- 135x10 155x8 165x6 135x10
    Standing Peck deck (pads with arms at 90)- 60x12 70x10 70x10 60x10 (Contraction)
    Wide iso chest press (plate loaded-lb/per side) 45x10 70x10 80x10 (TUT)
    Bb curl (plates only) barx15 10x10 20x10 25x10
    Db hammer curl- 30x8 40x8 40x8

The pr xt and nolvadren has i believe, fully kicked. I was just moving poundage (to me atleast) with ease. Everything felt lighter, pump was intense and had very good muscle contractions goin!
    [/QUOTE]

Nice work tyga !! Some is starting to run on all cylinders!!

20. If anyone is interested Dewey for App Nut sent me a trial size bottle of thier new capped PW uncut.. Here is a link to the Mini Log I'll be running on it..

Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log

21. Chicken griller and a wheat roll. Hellz ya
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Chicken griller and a wheat roll. Hellz ya
    Come on man I ate lunch already!!! LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Come on man I ate lunch already!!! LOL
    Your sista don't count!! Ohhhhhhhhh!

Lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Your sista don't count!! Ohhhhhhhhh!

Lol
    Come on Chris you don't recognize your wife anymore!!!! Lol ohh snap!!!

25. Had a terrific back, trap and ab session. Pump wasnt as prominent as it was yestarday, but it was there.

Wide chins- 12,10,10
    Bb close grip rows from the corner- 70x10 105x10 140x8 175x5
    Handled lat pull down- 80x10 100x10 120x10x2
    Pronated deadlift- 135x12 185x10x2
    Straight bar Wide lat pull- 120x10x3

Havent done deads in soooo long. Never did then with both hands pronated, it wasnt a fluid movement at first lol. Ill start throwing these guys in more often. Also, ill get pics up at the 28 and 56 day mark. Dont know how much itll help because i forgot to take befores.. whoops.

26. Post workout meal-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Come on Chris you don't recognize your wife anymore!!!! Lol ohh snap!!!
    No u didn't!!! Lol

28. Day 62

Chest and Bi's: So guy's it finally happened, I've been saying how the last 60-90 have been too good to be true!!! First my plan was to hit legs but got to the gym and it was universal leg day so I switched up and hit chest and bi's. Started with flat BB press and if you remember my gym has just got all new equiptment good thing right??? NO the benches suck!!! they are way too narrow and offer very little support on my upper back when pressing.. On top of that the bars of the bench itself are rubber coated making it very hard the move the BB into position when racked !! On my second set which was only 185 I strained my front delt trying to get a good positon under the bar It's not terrible but it's bothering me still today.. I iced it for a good 30 mins last night and hit it with some heat today at work so we will see how it goes.. Not going to list my workout cause I was so pissed it ruined the rest of my night.. Oh well I guess I'm still human.. LOL Looks like I'll be doing legs tonight..

29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 62

Chest and Bi's: So guy's it finally happened, I've been saying how the last 60-90 have been too good to be true!!! First my plan was to hit legs but got to the gym and it was universal leg day so I switched up and hit chest and bi's. Started with flat BB press and if you remember my gym has just got all new equiptment good thing right??? NO the benches suck!!! they are way too narrow and offer very little support on my upper back when pressing.. On top of that the bars of the bench itself are rubber coated making it very hard the move the BB into position when racked !! On my second set which was only 185 I strained my front delt trying to get a good positon under the bar It's not treible but it's bothering me still today.. I iced it for a good 30 mins last night and hit it with some heat today at work so we will see how it goes.. Not going to list my workout cause I was so pissed it ruined the rest of my night.. Oh well I guess I'm still human.. LOL Looks like I'll be doing legs tonight..
    Wow that sucks caz. Rest and heal up big man!

30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 62

Chest and Bi's: So guy's it finally happened, I've been saying how the last 60-90 have been too good to be true!!! First my plan was to hit legs but got to the gym and it was universal leg day so I switched up and hit chest and bi's. Started with flat BB press and if you remember my gym has just got all new equiptment good thing right??? NO the benches suck!!! they are way too narrow and offer very little support on my upper back when pressing.. On top of that the bars of the bench itself are rubber coated making it very hard the move the BB into position when racked !! On my second set which was only 185 I strained my front delt trying to get a good positon under the bar It's not terrible but it's bothering me still today.. I iced it for a good 30 mins last night and hit it with some heat today at work so we will see how it goes.. Not going to list my workout cause I was so pissed it ruined the rest of my night.. Oh well I guess I'm still human.. LOL Looks like I'll be doing legs tonight..
    that blows!! take care of that shoulder and kill it next time!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter