bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 32 of 53 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My dinner for tonight!! Wife's home made sauce with meatball!! This will be cooking all day on the stove my house smells like I'm in Italy!!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 493"/>
    Just one meatball? Hope that sucker is hyuuuuuuuge!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Just one meatball? Hope that sucker is hyuuuuuuuge!
    Lol there's about 25 in there!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Lol there's about 25 in there!!!
    Lol I figured
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Day 38, 39

    Off: I took 2 days off since my joints have been hurting bad! I feel much better today and hopefully with hit the gym today when my little guys take a nap this afternoon.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 38, 39

    Off: I took 2 days off since my joints have been hurting bad! I feel much better today and hopefully with hit the gym today when my little guys take a nap this afternoon.
    Go tear it up!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Go tear it up!!
    Killing it right now Rrrhhh!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Killing it right now Rrrhhh!!!
    So I'm not the only one checking the phone app between sets. Lol so relieved!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    So I'm not the only one checking the phone app between sets. Lol so relieved!
    What else is there to do in between sets???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    What else is there to do in between sets???
    Flex in the mirror. Duhhh
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Flex in the mirror. Duhhh
    Oh I did that already lol

  11. def a win fam congrats and very glad to hear that trip is working well for ya; def something to consider in the near future.


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Flex in the mirror. Duhhh

    Lol, everyone catches themselves doing that once in awhile, to some it's second nature hahah. I hate resting and I've been forcing myself 45 secs now, I won't lie with my add I'll check the app sometimes, check out some spanish broads in spandex, change my playlist around and when I workout with diff friends, sometimes I make certain faces, they call that going into retard mode (being able to concentrate and observe as much as possible hahah).
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  12. good lookin out caz, appreciate that; damn feels like I just went up 2-3 levels hahah.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Killing it right now Rrrhhh!!!
    Rahhh! Get it caz put in work for me too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    So I'm not the only one checking the phone app between sets. Lol so relieved!
    Nope we all do it lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Rahhh! Get it caz put in work for me too!!

    Nope we all do it lol
    Even on your honeymoon???? I would do the same lol we all have issues!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Rahhh! Get it caz put in work for me too!!

    Nope we all do it lol
    Surprisingly, no. I only look at my phone to skip a song if it ruins my intensity!

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Even on your honeymoon???? I would do the same lol we all have issues!!
    Dude wtf tyga is seriously on this site during his honeymoon? I hope it's between sessions of vigorous sex while your waiting for mini tyga to wake back up
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Day 40
    Shoulders & Tri's: So DMZ has kicked in so hard now it is painfull!!! The most intense pumps I've ever felt, once I hit 8 reps on a set the muscle is so full of blood it hurts to the point I have to stop!! Strength is still climbing every workout and hit another PR!! The sad part is that Monday is my last day My body is in need of some rest. I'm absolutely impressed with DMZ never thought I'd gain this much size and strength in only 4 weeks very good PH. So PCT starts tomorrow and I'm sure the gains will keep rolling in. I'll lay out my PCT to get your guy's thoughts.

    Abs:
    Weighted ball crunches: 35 x 3 sets with 18 lb ball
    Leg raisers: 35x 3 sets
    Side bends: 45x 25 3 sets each side

    Shoulders:
    BB Smith machine shoulder press: 185x16, 205x12, 225x10, 245x5 PR!!!
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10, 70x8
    Seated side raises: 30x14 3 sets
    Standing front raises: 25x14 x 3 sets

    Tri's:
    Cable push downs; 140x16, 160x14, 180x10
    Seated cable skull crushers: 60x14x 3 sets
    Reverse grip single arm extensions: 40x14x 3 sets
    Precor dips: 175x 3 sets till fail

    Cardio: None

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 40
    Shoulders & Tri's: So DMZ has kicked in so hard now it is painfull!!! The most intense pumps I've ever felt, once I hit 8 reps on a set the muscle is so full of blood it hurts to the point I have to stop!! Strength is still climbing every workout and hit another PR!! The sad part is that Monday is my last day My body is in need of some rest. I'm absolutely impressed with DMZ never thought I'd gain this much size and strength in only 4 weeks very good PH. So PCT starts tomorrow and I'm sure the gains will keep rolling in. I'll lay out my PCT to get your guy's thoughts.

    Abs:
    Weighted ball crunches: 35 x 3 sets with 18 lb ball
    Leg raisers: 35x 3 sets
    Side bends: 45x 25 3 sets each side

    Shoulders:
    BB Smith machine shoulder press: 185x16, 205x12, 225x10, 245x5 PR!!!
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10, 70x8
    Seated side raises: 30x14 3 sets
    Standing front raises: 25x14 x 3 sets

    Tri's:
    Cable push downs; 140x16, 160x14, 180x10
    Seated cable skull crushers: 60x14x 3 sets
    Reverse grip single arm extensions: 40x14x 3 sets
    Precor dips: 175x 3 sets till fail

    Cardio: None
    Kill it this last week!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. So here is my planed PCT it is subject to chance so let me know your thoughts!!

    PCT
    Tamox: 20/20/10/10/10
    Erase: 0/2/2/3/3/2
    Intimidate(DAA):1 per day before bed for 30 days
    Endosurge: 6 per day for 30 days
    Versa-1: 1 per day for 30 days

    I will also continue dosing Orange triad and joint support daily. I have alot of other supps I could add or replace with so lets hear it guy's..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So here is my planed PCT it is subject to chance so let me know your thoughts!!

    PCT
    Tamox: 20/20/10/10/10
    Erase: 0/2/2/3/3/2
    Intimidate(DAA):1 per day before bed for 30 days
    Endosurge: 6 per day for 30 days
    Versa-1: 1 per day for 30 days

    I will also continue dosing Orange triad and joint support daily. I have alot of other supps I could add or replace with so lets hear it guy's..
    Extend your daa and erase to 6 weeks imo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Extend your daa and erase to 6 weeks imo
    I could do that, I was thinking after the Intimidate and endosurge run out after 30 days to jump on Test powder, C20, prime and another Versa-1 bottle if I like it otherwise anabeta may come into play..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I could do that, I was thinking after the Intimidate and endosurge run out after 30 days to jump on Test powder, C20, prime and another Versa-1 bottle if I like it otherwise anabeta may come into play..
    Bingo!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Second cswal's thoughts on the Erase. Hasn't hurt me so far and seems like the safer option against rebound. I have used 1/2/3/3/2/1 to good effect on less suppressive cycles so I'd think maybe a week of 1 behind the last one if you have the pills would be safer (but still zero or 1 the very first week). Plus erase helps you hold the 'cycle look' a nip longer IMO This is me picking nits tho, pct looks solid so run the erase how you prefer!

  23. Damn I remember when you were just trying to hit the 70's on Arnold presses and now you are crushing them.

    Anabeta would be awesome for pct I would definitely do it.

    Great cycle man finish strong

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Damn I remember when you were just trying to hit the 70's on Arnold presses and now you are crushing them.

    Anabeta would be awesome for pct I would definitely do it.

    Great cycle man finish strong
    Yeah dude my strength has come a long way over the last year thanks for noticing!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Second cswal's thoughts on the Erase. Hasn't hurt me so far and seems like the safer option against rebound. I have used 1/2/3/3/2/1 to good effect on less suppressive cycles so I'd think maybe a week of 1 behind the last one if you have the pills would be safer (but still zero or 1 the very first week). Plus erase helps you hold the 'cycle look' a nip longer IMO This is me picking nits tho, pct looks solid so run the erase how you prefer!
    Erase have always done well for me. I usually gauge the dose by how my joints feeling. Ill running as long and high as I can
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Log in
Log in