bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 12 of 33 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks Catd!! I was staring at the 140's last night like you will be mine , oh yes you will be mine!!! Good to see u bro stay well.
    You will knock those out in no time. Those suckers about broke me the other night

  2. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 16

    Back& Traps: I'm just glad not to be sick I thought it was going to be bad.. Also my little itchy nipps have been taken care of so time to put the work in. It's been wierd not feeling that crazy alpha feeling in the gym. I put the work in and the next morning I'm sore as hell so something is happening. Also a buddy at the gym came up to me and asked " What are you on" HaHa "Your looking big". I told him I increased my protien and started taking creatine!!! I tied a old PR from my last cycle so I think soon the weight is going to start to move..

    Music: Pandora radio/DMX

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 12lbs x35x3
    Standing cable crunches: 70x25, 80x30, 80x25
    Roman chair leg raises: 20lbs x 3 sets till fail
    Oblique standing crunches: 45lbs x20x3 each side

    Back:
    DB rows: 90x16, 100x112, 120x8 (Tied for PR)
    Hammer strength Iso low pulls : 90(per side)x14, 115x12, 115x12
    Hammer strength Iso pull downs(reverse grip): 115(per side)x14, 125x12, 135x12
    Face pulls:140x14, 150x12, 160x10
    Wide grip seated rows: 140x12, 150x12, 160x12
    Hyper extension: 25lbs x 3 sets till fail

    Traps:
    DB shruggs:90'sx16, 90'sx16, 95'sx12
    BB shruggs:225x16,225x16, 245x12

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 15 mins, level 9, 1.8 miles
    Those rows are beastly same with them face pulls caz. Yessir gettin swoll
    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Tyga: I just got my sample to going to give it a run for legs today. Heard some good stuff excited to try it.

    Caz: your boy looks just like you man. Those dumbbells rows continue to blow up. Im jealous of yall wish I was ready to run something right now

    Great progress to the both of you
    Appreciate it diesel. I liked the two samples i recieved, its a solid pre one of the few i may grab in the future.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Those rows are beastly same with them face pulls caz. Yessir gettin swoll
    Thanks buddy! How's grandpa doing??
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thanks buddy! How's grandpa doing??
    Actually it was a little worse than i thought.. he got pneumonia with the influenza a as well
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Actually it was a little worse than i thought.. he got pneumonia with the influenza a as well
    I'm sorry to hear that I'll keep praying for him..
  6. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Actually it was a little worse than i thought.. he got pneumonia with the influenza a as well
    That's rough man. Best wishes and thoughts for his recovery
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Thanks gentlemen. Hes actually doin really well!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks gentlemen. Hes actually doin really well!
    Told ya
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Holy crap i smashed my elbow on the steel handle at the hospital. The "funny" bone.. wasnt anything funny about the pain i felt. The door literally hit the ulna nerve. Cant fully bend my arm
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Damn bro! don't make me have to come visit you in the hospital..
  11. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Damn bro! don't make me have to come visit you in the hospital..
    Come on into missouri bro, around the 23rd lol stay a week, and well video a weeks worth of workouts and youtube em. Well get mad youtube hits!

    Seriously though, if anyones in missouri the 23rd of feb come to my wedding! Im extending the invite on line like a bawse.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  12. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Come on into missouri bro, around the 23rd lol stay a week, and well video a weeks worth of workouts and youtube em. Well get mad youtube hits!

    Seriously though, if anyones in missouri the 23rd of feb come to my wedding! Im extending the invite on line like a bawse.
    Hey Congrats tyga!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Come on into missouri bro, around the 23rd lol stay a week, and well video a weeks worth of workouts and youtube em. Well get mad youtube hits!

    Seriously though, if anyones in missouri the 23rd of feb come to my wedding! Im extending the invite on line like a bawse.
    Man if I didn't have 2 little guy's I'd be out there! Tyga & Bcazo blowing up the gym on youtube, Missouri wouldn't know what hit it!
  14. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Man if I did have 2 little guy's I'd be out there! Tyga & Bcazo blowing up the gym on youtube, Missouri wouldn't know what hit it!
    missourah would done blowd up
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Man if I didn't have 2 little guy's I'd be out there! Tyga & Bcazo blowing up the gym on youtube, Missouri wouldn't know what hit it!
    Thats right! We'd be youtube famous lol with youtube groupies
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    missourah would done blowd up
    Lolz
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Day 17
    Chest & Bi's: Alright guy's so it's official I'm on!!! I just felt like a beast last night. The mind/muscel connect that was going on was insane. The weights were just flying around I controlled myself and didn't push too much cause remeber I'm old and don't want to get hurt!! LOL I may have to take a couple of pics this weekend. Saturday is my off day going to take my son to a monster truck show this weekend they only come to NJ once a year so he should love it.. Be well fellas!

    Music: Korn

    Abs:
    Weighted decline crunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing cable twists: 60x20x3

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 245x10, 275x3
    Incline BB press / Smith machine: 225x14, 245x10, 255x8 PR
    Flat bench DB fly: 55x14, 60x12, 65x10, (after each set pressed until fail)
    Cross Cable flys: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12


    Bi's:
    Standing EZ curl BB: 70x16, 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    Standind DB curls:40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x16, 55x14, 65x12 (held each rep at the top for 4 sec)
    Standing High pulley cable curls: 40x16, 45x14, 50x12


    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 15 mins, 1.8 miles
  17. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 17
    Chest & Bi's: Alright guy's so it's official I'm on!!! I just felt like a beast last night. The mind/muscel connect that was going on was insane. The weights were just flying around I controlled myself and didn't push too much cause remeber I'm old and don't want to get hurt!! LOL I may have to take a couple of pics this weekend. Saturday is my off day going to take my son to a monster truck show this weekend they only come to NJ once a year so he should love it.. Be well fellas!

    Music: Korn

    Abs:
    Weighted decline crunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing cable twists: 60x20x3

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 245x10, 275x3
    Incline BB press / Smith machine: 225x14, 245x10, 255x8 PR
    Flat bench DB fly: 55x14, 60x12, 65x10, (after each set pressed until fail)
    Cross Cable flys: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12


    Bi's:
    Standing EZ curl BB: 70x16, 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    Standind DB curls:40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x16, 55x14, 65x12 (held each rep at the top for 4 sec)
    Standing High pulley cable curls: 40x16, 45x14, 50x12


    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 15 mins, 1.8 miles
    awesome work, great numbers and PR on those incline presses caz
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    awesome work, great numbers and PR on those incline presses caz
    Thanks Cawal! It really hit me on the presses, the way I felt 285 would have went up for 4-6 reps!
  19. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks Cawal! It really hit me on the presses, the way I felt 285 would have went up for 4-6 reps!
    thats crazy, usually incline is lower than flat but you're about even
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 17
    Chest & Bi's: Alright guy's so it's official I'm on!!! I just felt like a beast last night. The mind/muscel connect that was going on was insane. The weights were just flying around I controlled myself and didn't push too much cause remeber I'm old and don't want to get hurt!! LOL I may have to take a couple of pics this weekend. Saturday is my off day going to take my son to a monster truck show this weekend they only come to NJ once a year so he should love it.. Be well fellas!

    Music: Korn

    Abs:
    Weighted decline crunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing cable twists: 60x20x3

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 245x10, 275x3
    Incline BB press / Smith machine: 225x14, 245x10, 255x8 PR
    Flat bench DB fly: 55x14, 60x12, 65x10, (after each set pressed until fail)
    Cross Cable flys: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12

    Bi's:
    Standing EZ curl BB: 70x16, 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    Standind DB curls:40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x16, 55x14, 65x12 (held each rep at the top for 4 sec)
    Standing High pulley cable curls: 40x16, 45x14, 50x12

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 15 mins, 1.8 miles
    Dang bro, STRONG incline bench numbers. I dont care for flat really... i want a thick aye upperchest that my chin rests on :P

    Love the feeling of being on, unfortuantely all im feeling is back pumps and ever so slight strength increases.

    My side of the log hasnt been all its cracked up to be!!!! ... plus my sd is expired (i know theoretically it doesnt matter) but..
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Going to try and bang out some chesticules, even tho i have a bum elbow.

    Tonights workout is sponsored by:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  22. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Idk why it loaded that other photo... stupid app!!!!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Idk why it loaded that other photo... stupid app!!!!
    Makes for a good commercial !!! Lol
  24. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Day 18

    OFF: took the night should hit the gym in the morning. Thanks to some of my bad influences I cheated on my diet tonight!



    Name:  image-3383298031.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  470.6 KB


    Is it me or do they put crack in these things! The whole bag won't see tomorrow! Lol. Looks like ill be doing cardio. Good night guys
  25. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 18
    Thanks to some of my bad influences I cheated on my diet tonight!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 116"/>
    People can be jerks yanno? :P Peer pressure is a B.

    I cheated too.. had 6oz ribeye w/loaded mashed potatos and rolls with honey ... yup happy little guy i was!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    That powderburn pre workout sucked. My elbow hurt pretty baf last night, but being hard headed... i worked out anyways. All of my exercises were rep work though, but even the lighter weight cause some excrutiating pain! Couldnt hit biceps either.. just chest action.

    Db incline (90 sec rest)
    40x12 50x12 55x12x2
    Flat bench (60 sec rest)
    135x12 155x12 165x12 continous drop set from 155lb down to 95lb for 40 total reps
    Pec deck
    90x12x4
    Cable fly
    30x12x4

    Elbow was causing so much discomfort i should of just not lifted.. but i drank that rediculous preworkout and didnt want to "waste" it. Even though it was junk and tasted like fruit punch hotdog water.

    So to sum it up
    1) crappy pre workout with crappy flavored flavor
    2) bummy elbow
    3) piss poor workout

    Will hit legs tomorrow.. and possibly arms since i missed tricep on back day and bicep with my chest day yestarday. Elbow willing...
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  27. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That powderburn pre workout sucked. My elbow hurt pretty baf last night, but being hard headed... i worked out anyways. All of my exercises were rep work though, but even the lighter weight cause some excrutiating pain! Couldnt hit biceps either.. just chest action.

    Db incline (90 sec rest)
    40x12 50x12 55x12x2
    Flat bench (60 sec rest)
    135x12 155x12 165x12 continous drop set from 155lb down to 95lb for 40 total reps
    Pec deck
    90x12x4
    Cable fly
    30x12x4

    Elbow was causing so much discomfort i should of just not lifted.. but i drank that rediculous preworkout and didnt want to "waste" it. Even though it was junk and tasted like fruit punch hotdog water.

    So to sum it up
    1) crappy pre workout with crappy flavored flavor
    2) bummy elbow
    3) piss poor workout

    Will hit legs tomorrow.. and possibly arms since i missed tricep on back day and bicep with my chest day yestarday. Elbow willing...
    You need to get ice on that thing ASAP, and not for 10 mins but like an hour! Put a movie on and just sit there icing it. Also u could pop some Advil Post work and tomorrow 30 mins before the gym. Just some old man pain advice.. Hope it feels better.
  28. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That powderburn pre workout sucked. My elbow hurt pretty baf last night, but being hard headed... i worked out anyways. All of my exercises were rep work though, but even the lighter weight cause some excrutiating pain! Couldnt hit biceps either.. just chest action.

    Db incline (90 sec rest)
    40x12 50x12 55x12x2
    Flat bench (60 sec rest)
    135x12 155x12 165x12 continous drop set from 155lb down to 95lb for 40 total reps
    Pec deck
    90x12x4
    Cable fly
    30x12x4

    Elbow was causing so much discomfort i should of just not lifted.. but i drank that rediculous preworkout and didnt want to "waste" it. Even though it was junk and tasted like fruit punch hotdog water.

    So to sum it up
    1) crappy pre workout with crappy flavored flavor
    2) bummy elbow
    3) piss poor workout

    Will hit legs tomorrow.. and possibly arms since i missed tricep on back day and bicep with my chest day yestarday. Elbow willing...
    Fat gripz have done wonders for my elbow pain
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Fat gripz have done wonders for my elbow pain
    I just ordered them the other day
  30. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I just ordered them the other day
    They're great
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You need to get ice on that thing ASAP, and not for 10 mins but like an hour! Put a movie on and just sit there icing it. Also u could pop some Advil Post work and tomorrow 30 mins before the gym. Just some old man pain advice.. Hope it feels better.
    Thanks for the advice! You da man caz. Good lookin out
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    They're great
    Tony the tiger?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0

    looking solid man
  33. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks for the advice! You da man caz. Good lookin out

    Tony the tiger?
    I said great not grrrrrrrrrreat! Lol. How's grandpa holding up?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,715
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I said great not grrrrrrrrrreat! Lol. How's grandpa holding up?
    I actually just got him home! Still has a nasty chest cough, but other than that hes good.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  35. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I actually just got him home! Still has a nasty chest cough, but other than that hes good.
    Great to hear man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thanks Bro we both go all out in and out of the gym.. Who know's maybe one of us will get a Rep spot out of it??
    wish we had more spots guys, who knows down the road. Tyga was at the top of my board for sure
  37. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    I actually just got him home! Still has a nasty chest cough, but other than that hes good.
    That's greeeeeat!!!! How's the elbow??
  38. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Day 18&19

    Off: just been a very busy weekend. Took my oldest to a monster truck show which he loved, and the Super Bowl is messing everything up today. I got 4 days in which is fine but Monday I will be putting a hurting on my self! Enjoy the game.


    Name:  image-167230958.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  550.7 KB


    Did some supplement inventory today. I think I may have an addiction ??? Lol



    Name:  image-4197571489.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  549.6 KB
  39. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 18&19

    Off: just been a very busy weekend. Took my oldest to a monster truck show which he loved, and the Super Bowl is messing everything up today. I got 4 days in which is fine but Monday I will be putting a hurting on my self! Enjoy the game.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 173"/>

    Did some supplement inventory today. I think I may have an addiction ??? Lol

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 174"/>
    He looks pretty excited!

    I think youre missing some Formutech stuff in there! ;P
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,581
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    He looks pretty excited!

    I think youre missing some Formutech stuff in there! ;P
    If my NP order you ever ship there would be !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 08:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 12:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in