bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 10 of 44 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Front squat (90 sec rest)
    One warm up, 95x12 135x12 145x12 155x2 PR reps and weight
    Hack squat (60 sec rest)
    45x12x2 50x12 55x12
    Lying leg curl (90 sec rest)
    30x12x4
    BB ham (60 sec rest)
    Barx12 10x12x3 -- had a rediculous back pump lol hello superdrol
    Leg ext
    80x12x3
    Seated leg curl (one drop set)
    135x12 105x12 90x12

    Was deff feeling on, had a back pump like crazy. Legs felt full and pumped as that deal. I lied about getting the leg shot before the workout.. completely forgot.

    Heres the aftermath though...
    Tree trunks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Tyga your legs are huge!!! Great job on all your lifts weight and reps are climbing!!! Nice PR too i need to do some front squats. i can't wait to feel on!!!
    Thanks good buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Tree trunks
    Yezzir
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Food today..

    Bfast - 1 onion bagel, 2 whole eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 10 oz milk

    Lunch- 1/3 lb turkey burger, 1 bun, honey mustard, 8 oz milk

    Pre workout- 2 scoop kwick karb

    Post workout- 2 scoop kwick karb, 1.5 scoop protein, 12 oz milk

    Post workout meal- 165g arborio rice, 6 oz chicken slop, 2 tbsp pb

    Snack- blueberry bagel, laughing cow cream cheese triangle

    Prebed- 8oz milk, cycle support

    Kcals 2737
    F- 88.62
    C- 296.75
    P- 202.50
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  4. Caz got his sweat on tonight !! Legs and cardio I'm done!!



    Name:  image-1069941044.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  502.7 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Food today..

    Bfast - 1 onion bagel, 2 whole eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 10 oz milk

    Lunch- 1/3 lb turkey burger, 1 bun, honey mustard, 8 oz milk

    Pre workout- 2 scoop kwick karb

    Post workout- 2 scoop kwick karb, 1.5 scoop protein, 12 oz milk

    Post workout meal- 165g arborio rice, 6 oz chicken slop, 2 tbsp pb

    Snack- blueberry bagel, laughing cow cream cheese triangle

    Prebed- 8oz milk, cycle support

    Kcals 2737
    F- 88.62
    C- 296.75
    P- 202.50
    Milk it does a body good.. Lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Milk it does a body good.. Lol
    Bro, i go through so much stinkin milk its crazy lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  7. Day 8

    Legs: Another good leg workout, finally starting to get my legs up to par with the rest of me.. Legs are starting to become one of my favorite days wish I would have done this years ago then my legs might look like Tyga's!!! Reps are starting to increase slowly, not feeling any strenght increase yet but workouts are going well and endurance is up so no complaints! I got 2 PR's, donkey calfs are new to me so not really sure where it will top out at so we will see.. I was feeling a little bloated so I did some extra cardio and the sweat was pouring off. Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 1 lb. sitting at 215 right now..

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 4 sets till fail with 8 lb ball
    Seated machine crunches: 3 sets of 25
    Standing cable crunch: 80x 25, 90x 20,80x 25
    roman leg lifts: 40 x 25, 3 sets

    Legs:
    Smith machine squats: 225x14, 225x12, 245x10
    Leg press: 350x14, 405x14, 495x10, 545x8
    Hack squat: 405x12, 455x12, 505x8 PR!!
    Seated hamstring curls: 130x14, 145x12, 145x10
    Seated Leg extension: 130x16, 145x14, 175x10, 115x12
    Donkey calf: 240x14, 260x12, 300x10 PR

    Cardio:
    Elliptical : 25mins, level 9, 2.8 miles

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, i go through so much stinkin milk its crazy lol
    You drink more milk than my 1 year old...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You drink more milk than my 1 year old...
    Lol thats why im so tall!!!

    ... at 5'5"
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 8

    Legs: Another good leg workout, finally starting to get my legs up to par with the rest of me.. Legs are starting to become one of my favorite days wish I would have done this years ago then my legs might look like Tyga's!!! Reps are starting to increase slowly, not feeling any strenght increase yet but workouts are going well and endurance is up so no complaints! I got 2 PR's, donkey calfs are new to me so not really sure where it will top out at so we will see.. Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 1 lb. sitting at 215 right now..

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 4 sets till fail with 8 lb ball
    Seated machine crunches: 3 sets of 25
    Standing cable crunch: 80x 25, 90x 20,80x 25
    roman leg lifts: 40 x 25, 3 sets

    Legs:
    Smith machine squats: 225x14, 225x12, 245x10
    Leg press: 350x14, 405x14, 495x10, 545x8
    Hack squat: 405x12, 455x12, 505x8 PR!!
    Seated hamstring curls: 130x14, 145x12, 145x10
    Seated Leg extension: 130x16, 145x14, 175x10, 115x12
    Donkey calf: 240x14, 260x12, 300x10 PR

    Cardio:
    Elliptical : 25mins, level 9, 2.8 miles
    Your numbers look strong caz, and from that photo we KNOW you put the work in! Believe it or not.. my legs use to be the weakest point on my body two years ago.. but ive been hammer time'n it like mad. And vola! I added a little bit of muscle to em
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol thats why im so tall!!!

    ... at 5'5"
    I see we're rounding up now! It says 5'4" on your profile! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I see we're rounding up now! It says 5'4" on your profile! lol
    In the AM 5'5".. PM 5'4" lol

    Nah the last time i was at the docs office i was 5'5" but when i measure my self i was 5'4"
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Your numbers look strong caz, and from that photo we KNOW you put the work in! Believe it or not.. my legs use to be the weakest point on my body two years ago.. but ive been hammer time'n it like mad. And vola! I added a little bit of muscle to em
    You added more than alittle.. They are work in progess for me, it does make carring my 2 kids up the stairs to bed at night easier.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You added more than alittle.. They are work in progess for me, it does make carring my 2 kids up the stairs to bed at night easier.
    Lol you could do the airplane thing with them, where you balance them on your feet and hold there arms.. except leg press them lol boom extra leg work bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Todays a rest day..

    Replacing my pre and post kwick karbs with cheese and pb. Higher fats on rest days!

    Tomorrow, back and triceps

    Holleratchaboy

    God bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol you could do the airplane thing with them, where you balance them on your feet and hold there arms.. except leg press them lol boom extra leg work bro
    My 4 year old would love that. I bench press him when we play superman, he thinks he is flying!!! LOL

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Todays a rest day..

    Replacing my pre and post kwick karbs with cheese and pb. Higher fats on rest days!

    Tomorrow, back and triceps

    Holleratchaboy

    God bless!
    Rest up Tyga! you know I kill it for you.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    My 4 year old would love that. I bench press him when we play superman, he thinks he is flying!!! LOL
    Lol i remember when my dad use to do this stuff to me. Makes for good memories!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Rest up Tyga! you know I kill it for you.
    Never questioned it! Whatre you demolishing tonight?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol i remember when my dad use to do this stuff to me. Makes for good memories!

    Never questioned it! Whatre you demolishing tonight?
    Chesticles and bi's!! I have to get my bench press back for some reason it's been going backwards..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Chesticles and bi's!! I have to get my bench press back for some reason it's been going backwards..
    i hear that
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Tyga, legs looking huge man.

    Caz, great work seen a big improvement on poundages since I started following you. You are going to catch up to me on those DB Rows!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Tyga, legs looking huge man.

    Caz, great work seen a big improvement on poundages since I started following you. You are going to catch up to me on those DB Rows!
    Appreciate it diesel.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Tyga, legs looking huge man.

    Caz, great work seen a big improvement on poundages since I started following you. You are going to catch up to me on those DB Rows!
    Thanks Catd!! Your #'s are what I've been chasing, can you hear that? I'm creeping up on you!! You need to start another log for me to follow..

  24. Am I in the right place?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Am I in the right place?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    You are now!!! Welcome bro!

  26. how's the p.bold treating ya.?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Am I in the right place?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Whatre you lookin for?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Whatre you lookin for?
    Us my friend!

  29. Bumped the kcals this morning.

    +200

    Was 2700
    Now 2900

    Let da gainzzz begin.
    ...oh and im hittin back and tri tonight. Volume work for the blood flow juh feel meh?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  30. My pct just got more fun!! Ill update last nights workout in a bit work sucks today



    Name:  image-832162108.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  535.5 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 01:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Log in
Log in