Trenavar/hcg/letro cycle

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Why are you running letro ? trenavar doesn't aromatise.

I understand extreme low dosing as HCG spike estrogen but that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

2. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Why are you running letro ? trenavar doesn't aromatise.

I understand extreme low dosing as HCG spike estrogen but that is all.
    I'm running letro because 1000iu 3 times a week alone brought up my estrogen levels to 170 the Secound time I ran hcg solo it went up to 62. Hcg will shoot your estrogen to the roof. At 1000 iu it will go up. Plus letro has other advantage besides being a ai. My endo also thinks its the best for me right now. He hates the fact I'm running trenavar. I have ran hcg alone for a year to figure out what dose I needed
    •   

3. Sunday rest day

Woke up starving at 12:20 am went to a Taco Bell 24 hr got a Catalina burrito with guacamole, chips and a lemon aid. 6:50am woke up took all sups and trenavar with a protein shake. 8:30 am breakfast two egg whites, ham turkey bacon on a croissant with a diet ginger ale 11 am sups and protein shake 12:37 pm hunger pains kicked in had to eat the closet thing near me. Checkers fish deep sea double frys and a diet pibb. My back felt like its on fire right after I ate for about 10 min. My thirst has gone away. 2pm took sups and trenavar 4pm drank a zero carb monster drink 5pm protein shake 725pm 8oz cod fish two tomatoes 9 pm all supps I took the hcg 1000iu letro 2.5mg today because Tomorrow my condo will be heck-tic. My wife bought me a few bottles of humapro protein tabs I think I will drop the gluco rest and chromium gtf to try this protein tab and see how that works

4. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    I'm running letro because 1000iu 3 times a week alone brought up my estrogen levels to 170 the Secound time I ran hcg solo it went up to 62. Hcg will shoot your estrogen to the roof. At 1000 iu it will go up. Plus letro has other advantage besides being a ai. My endo also thinks its the best for me right now. He hates the fact I'm running trenavar. I have ran hcg alone for a year to figure out what dose I needed
    3000IU a week holy sh*t!
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

5. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post

3000IU a week holy sh*t!
    Lol, smh yeah. 3000iu keeps my test levels from 905-1200 plus we all know trenavar will surpress your test level. I will tell you this, the day after I do the hcg I feel the strongest, most confident and aggressive no apatite and might sound stupid but I get the most compliments from people Tues/Thurs/Sat which are the days after hcg. When we nailed the dosage I said the same thing holy sh*t josh ( my endo )
    •   

6. Monday

Woke up starving at 3am so I decided I will drink a shake and hit the gym. Took all sups 3:30am and 30 mg of trenavar, got to the gym at 3:35am

Monday

( fu**ing new year people are in took all the good equipment ) place is packed Flat bench 185lbs 12/10/8/12 225lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 275lbs 6/6/5/4 315lbs 2/1 Incline dumbbell press 50lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 60lbs dumbbell shoulder shrugs 12/12/10/10/8/8/6/8/10 50lbs hammer curls 10/10/10/10/10/10 Lat press down 50lbs 10/10/10/10/10 Bum bell flys 10lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10 Barbell curls 60lbs 15/12/10/8/6/8/10 Barbell curls 50lbs 10/10/10/10 Gym got to packed I decided to call it a day at 4:40am took BCAA and 5 humapro ( my wife bought me) 7am 6 pancakes 8am took a protein shake 10am took humapro and my sups 10:40am one cup of cottage cheese 12pm 8oz of Dominican ham from cibao meats two slices of whole wheat bread 2pm a tangerine and 5 humapro 4pm humapro 6pm hunger hit hard very hard!!!! I had cold sweats walked into dominoes pizza a gave a guy that just picked up his pizza 50$ for a large pie. I can't be leave I ate the hole pie. My wife was more shocked then I was. 10pm took all my supps and trenavar Took humapro

7. Monday

Woke up starving at 3am so I decided I will drink a shake and hit the gym. Took all sups 3:30am and 30 mg of trenavar, got to the gym at 3:35am Monday ( fu**ing new year people are in) place is packed Flat bench 185lbs 12/10/8/12 225lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 275lbs 6/6/5/4 315lbs 2/1 Incline dumbbell press 50lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10 60lbs dumbbell shoulder shrugs 12/12/10/10/8/8/6/8/10 50lbs hammer curls 10/10/10/10/10/10 Lat press down 50lbs 10/10/10/10/10 Bum bell flys 10lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10 Barbell curls 60lbs 15/12/10/8/6/8/10 Barbell curls 50lbs 10/10/10/10 Gym got to packed I decided to call it a day at 4:40am took BCAA and 5 humapro ( my wife bought me) 7am 6 pancakes 8am took a protein shake 10am took humapro and my sups 10:40am one cup of cottage cheese 12pm 8oz of Dominican ham from cibao meats two slices of whole wheat bread 2pm a tangerine and 5 humapro 4pm humapro 6pm hunger hit hard very hard!!!! I had cold sweats walked into dominoes pizza a gave a guy that just picked up his pizza 50$ for a large pie. I can't be leave I ate the hole pie. My wife was more shocked then I was. 10pm took all my supps and trenavar Took humapro

8. Breaking up your post into a few different lines would make it a whole lot easier to follow this...

9. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Breaking up your post into a few different lines would make it a whole lot easier to follow this...
    Your right, sorry rayjay I was copy and pasting from my phone note pad and AM does not space it. Mose def ill space them out

10. Tues

Had a full night sleep. Marry christmas to everyone and there family.

My mood is changing people have told me, I'm more patient with people. My attitude as well has changed, I'm in a good mood all the time. My core temp is up at random times while I'm resting.

I stepped on the scale today my weight 228.9 lbs. my muscles are rock solid with out having to flex. my veins are more visible, 3 off my close friends told me to get off the juice and stay off. the odd thing is that i never told them.

7 Am the dog woke me up. Walked him then took all my sups and trenavar took humapro

8:30 breakfast 3 egg whites 1 whole egg and 1/2 pound of herring filets.

12pm 8 oz of chicken 1/2 cup of rice. 2pm humapro and trenavar

5pm black coffee and a little of a banana split my daughter wanted me to share with her.

6pm my wife took me to the mall, some guy that look like a child molester was following this one kid all over the Disney store, the kid started playing with my son. So the guy is asking me is That )your son? Because I followed him all over the store? I asked we're your kids? If you don't have one wtf are you doing in a kids store with no kids following kids around. When I grabbed him by his shirt I told him fu*k off and if I see you near this kid ill beat your a*s then called the cops. My wife was like Wow :@ normally I woulda been more aggressive ( I do not like predators I'm the type of person that does not allow someone to be prayed upon while I'm around especially kids)

7pm 1/2 cup of rice, 4 oz of chicken and a flan. I have noticed that when I eat a high fat meal toward the night I don't get the hunger pains in the middle of the night. like at first. ill eat a Boston cream donuts to see If I get the hunger pains like before. I will try different thing to see what works.

10 pm Dunkin Boston cream 315 cals wow that's more than a cheese burger, I think.

11pm drank two scoops of flurry protein, took trenavar, I felt like if humapro pill protein substitute are garbage. Don't get me wrong ill use it to the tub is done.

11:56pm my job called me in for an emergency, so I guess I'm not getting any continuos sleep tonight. I will take nap as I work. No gym time because my gym is closed for the holidays

11. You run the risk of permanently desensitizing your testes running hCG doses like that.

Also, you have no problems injecting hCG but your still on an oral only cycle? ...........what!?
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

12. Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS
    You run the risk of permanently desensitizing your testes running hCG doses like that.

Also, you have no problems injecting hCG but your still on an oral only cycle? ...........what!?
    Interesting point here. OP, have you considered pinning test instead of the big HCG doses?

13. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Interesting point here. OP, have you considered pinning test instead of the big HCG doses?
    Can't find a reliable dealer of test or other injectable. Not scared of pinning lost that fear a year ago. I have read article of people using up-to 5000iu with out a problem. When I find a source that's legit I'll start using injectable.

14. I'm not encouraging it or anything . I just don't know enough about hCG to know which is harder on ya

15. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I'm not encouraging it or anything . I just don't know enough about hCG to know which is harder on ya
    I will eventually go into injectables my mind was made up over a year ago..... Lol.. I wanted to run test at 500mg, hcg 500 iu and anavar at 40 mg, but could not get my hands on test p and the anavar price was ridiculous. I did some research on hcg I was satisfied with what I researched. I did not look into it as a weight loss agent (ie hcg diet) I looked at it body as an anabolic.

16. Wednesday

I thought it was going to be a easy night. fu*king FDNY they did not let me nap or slide out to the gym. My boss was also piste because he could not go home and sleep I told him lol now u know how I feel.

7:29 am I'm heading home early drinking a protein shake in the car.

8:10am took all my sups and trenavar went to sleep

1:20pm my wife woke me cuz I was beating up the bed. lol talk about vivid dreams. Talk about a full package my d*ck look like it grow about a inch I could not urinate for about 20 min it was hard like a rock.

1:25 pm my wife had made me 4 egg whites and a whole egg with coffee 4 stevia sugars

2:30pm a protein shake

6pm orange chicken mix vegetables extra green vegs. I was hungry I ate about 2 lbs of mix veg with an ginger ale fanta soda.

10pm 1000iu hcg, letro 2.5m, trenavar all my sups.

10:30pm protein shake

How I feel

I feel great, the only thing is that is throwing me off is this thirst. I'm drinking water and noting. I feel strong my muscles are rock solid, get extreme erections. Don't get tiered or worn out easily. Not in any pain recovering pretty fast, no soreness no joint pain. I get a few head aches every once in a while. My voice is getting a lil deeper people are asking if I have a cold my wife said I sound like the dos x ( the Mexican beer guy,) laughter breaks out when she see the commercial and the guy says ( stay thirsty my friend )

Ima skip the donut and see if I get the hunger pain tonight. Did not go to my gym today because lack of sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to go hard at least 3:30hrs to make up for tue, Wednesday. Ill take 30mg of trenavar 30min before the gym.

17. Thurs

I feel stronger. My voice is getting deeper and I'm thirsty all the time I stepped on the scale 229.2lbs but I feel more solid all over.

4:20 am woke up starving so I microwaved a frozen small California pizza ate it and a greek yogurt went to bed.

7am woke up took trenavar and all my sups and went back to bed

11am woke up took all my sups and trenavar.

11:20am had a protein shake

12 pm gym catch up day plan on stay in the gym to 3:30pm then head to work got the afternoon shift today.

12:10 took humapro with a protein shake.

Flat bench 225lbs 12/10/8/6/8/10/12 last to failure 17 Flat bench
    275 lbs 10/8/6/4 Flat bench
    315 lbs 4/2/1

Decline bench press 315lbs 6/4/2/1
    Decline bench press 275lbs 8/6/4/8
    Decline bench press 365lbs 2/1
    Decline bench press 315 lbs 4/2/1
    Decline bench press 275lbs 10/8/6/10/12
    Decline bench press 225lbs 12/10/8/6/8/10/12 last set to failure 14

Incline bench press 225lbs 12/10/8/10/12

Sit ups total 250
    Pull up total 172
    Dips total 159

Dead lift 405lbs 6/4/1
    Dead lift 315lbs 8/6/6/6
    Dead lift 275lbs 10/10/10
    Dead lift 225 lbs 10/10/10/10

Shoulder barbell shrugs 225lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10

Deltoid raises 15lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/6/4

Inverted row at bodyweight 15/15/15/12/12/12/12/10
    Machine row 155lbs 12/10/10/10/10/10/10

3:50pm took BCAA protein shake. 1gram of glutamine and humapro after the work out

5:46pm I just noticed I have not eaten the whole day just a yogurt, I'm not hungry and don't have an apatite. If I don't get hungry by 6:30 pm ima go to the deli, and force eat.

6:50pm 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs scrambled on a croissant light oil salt and pepper , small black coffee 4 truvia sugars.

9:25pm took all my sups, trenavar and humapro

11:03 pm protein shake, I feel that my could of worked out harder at the gym but lost focus after 90mins in. My thirst also slowed me down because I was drinking a lot of water I felt bloated, heavy or full and that slowed me down as well. If I wake up hungry I will eat Greek yogurt until satisfied tonight. Lets see what happens.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J

Yup nine sets and I have not been sore one day this whole week. I chose letro for a few reasons one its the best ai in my opinion it raises lh/fsh and crushes estrogen and progesterone which also lowers prolactin, also to prevent gyno plus when you inject Hcg at. Over 250iu you'll get a surge of estrogen with the boost of testosterone and lh thats one of the reason Choose to use a ai in the cycle. I'm doing hcg because it #one boost natural test levels which trenavar will lower,#2 keep my sex drive, my boys happy and my Htpa will not be suppressed through the hole cycle. 3000iu of hcg a week keeps my test levels Between 905-1200 (I ran hcg solo for 3 months under the supervision of my endo) to determine the hcg effect on my test level
    Wrong. Hcg is an exogenous form of LH. Your Hpta will be completely suppressed by that dose if it isn't already.

Why do you think people say don't use Hcg in PCT.

Think about it next time
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

Wrong. Hcg is an exogenous form of LH. Your Hpta will be completely suppressed by that dose if it isn't already.

Why do you think people say don't use Hcg in PCT.

Think about it next time
    3000iu does not shut me down. I ran it at 1200iu x3 days a week for 6 month then at 1000iu x3 days a week my endo was ok with the lab results. I will run labs in feb to see how I'm doing.

20. Friday

Could not sleep. Woke up every 20-30min

2am Ate a cup of rice my wife made me, she wrote a note I noticed you getting up every night to snack she said it might be insulin related on the note I eat the cup of rice and was satisfied. I will remove the chromium gtf while on cycle and see if that does the trick

5:45am protein shake, took all my sups and trenavar

Friday free for all got only 40min for gym workout because I woke up late

Squats 405lbs 10/10/10
    Squats 315lbs 10/10/10/10
    Squats 225lbs 10/10/10/10

Shoulder shrugs smith machine 225lbs 10/10/10/10/10

Smith machine dead lift 225lbs 10/10/10/10

Smith machine Calf raises 225lbs 10/10/10/10/10

Hammer curls 30lbs 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

Shoulder overhead dumbbell press 30lbs 10/10/10/10/10

Push ups 150 at the gym ran out of time. Ill do push up though out the day to catch up.

8am Greek Danone yogurt cherry flavor zero precent.

10:50am protein shake

12:09pm half a cup of quinoa with 8oz of chicken breast and sups

3pm all my sups and trenavar 2oz of pretzels

7pm. 8oz of cod fish

10:30pm protein shake,4 tacos trenavar hcg 1000iu letrozole 2.5 mg and all my sups

21. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J

3000iu does not shut me down. I ran it at 1200iu x3 days a week for 6 month then at 1000iu x3 days a week my endo was ok with the lab results. I will run labs in feb to see how I'm doing.
    Either you tested with HCG still active in your system, or you are a genetic freak.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

Either you tested with HCG still active in your system, or you are a genetic freak.
    Lol I'm the hulk, nah just kidding, that's one thing my endo alway monitors and for some reason my blood sugar

23. Saturday

Interesting that for the first time since I been on trenavar I have woke up almost every night. Yesterday I removed chromium gtf and ate a few carbs, I did not wake up starving like the other nights .

I have noticed that I'm a lil dehydrated, don't understand why I'm drinking over a gallon a day, my lips are always dry, my wife bought me a chap stick its sitting on a table somewhere. Men don't wear Chapstick. Smh.

The little fat I had around my arms and thighs is starting to reduce I fit comfortable in a 36 waist jean my jeans 38 feel loose.

Not shore if its the cold air in NYC but I'm finding that I'm taking a lot of deep beaths all the time sometimes I get shortness of breath once in a while. My shoulders are sore for the first time since I injured them 2 years ago they look way bigger that a week ago.

My mood is improved, but sometime I react before I think. People are telling me I look better. I feel like I put on a few pounds ill weight my self next sat and give an update on my body stats.

I Still have all my hair and its growing very rapidly. Still got my erections. Tolerating trenavar pretty well at current dose this is my 2nd week going into 3rd week. I feel good.

The constant Thirst is still there.

7:30am breakfast with the family 3 pancakes 4 whole eggs sausage and a black coffee 4 Splenda. Added a protein shake, trenavar all my sups

11:30protein shake, trenavar and sups

2pm 2 slices of NYC style pizza with a seltzer water.

4pm protein shake

7pm 2 slices of pizza and 8 buffalo wings with a Sierra mist 12oz

9pm I felt my nipples were a lil pointy and sensitive all day, so I took a letrozole 2.5 mg and an extra inhibit p

10:40 pm protein shake with trenavar and all my sups

24. Sunday

6:50am 4 egg whites and a black coffee 4 truvia sugars, trenavar and all my sups

9am breakfast with my boss. Croissant with 2 egg whites and ham with 14 oz of ruby red tropicana grape fruit juice.

12 pm 2 cheese burgers, large fry a Dr.pepper. Not the best choice but not much to choose from we're I'm at right now.

2pm two protein shakes, trenavar and sups.

6:30 humapro all my sups

9pm red lobster 12oz steak one whole baked potatoes,half a cup of broccoli, half a scoop of vanilla ice cream and two beers.

11pm all sups, trenavar and a protein shake, double BCAA, glutamine and inhibit p.

25. Not sure if I get this experiment. It would make more sense if you were also cruising on test. Good luck regardless.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:05 AM
  2. hcg post cycle a no-no
    By choochoo60 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:40 PM
  3. HCG/PCT Cycle
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 01:53 PM