M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    hey guys, so here is my final review.
    the 1st 2 weeks were amazing. I was making gains and had super amounts of energy. I have been eating like a horse which shows in my final weight. 180.2 That is fully clothed and with shoes on where as in the beginning I weighed in in my underwear. My bf was around 14.2% this morning according to the handheld.
    The back pumps were noticeable the last two weeks especially and I had a little trouble sleeping a couple of the nights. but nothing super noticeable. I feel like my muscles are fuller and bigger and I have been told that by a couple of guys that were in the gym today that haven't seen me in a couple of weeks!

I don't feel this ever really affected my libido. I feel the same now as I did when I started.

I'm sorry I didn't get to update this as much as I had liked to. I have been super busy at work and at home. I just want to thank IronMagLabs and heavyiron for this opp! I have enjoyed it thoroughly!

Im going to add some more to this later.
    Overall things looked to have turned out well for you, we appriciate the feedback.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post

Overall things looked to have turned out well for you, we appriciate the feedback.
    Thank you for the opportunity I am running pct at the moment and will keep you posted to how much I keep!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Registered User
    Answers

how much total weight did you gain? hows the supression/ shut down? im going to run msten + stano200 in a few weeks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    how much total weight did you gain? hows the supression/ shut down? im going to run msten + stano200 in a few weeks.
    I gained around 8lbs.. I have kept it all.. Been a little lethargic lately... Strength gone down a little but size remains the same..libido is best its ever been
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***
    By CrownRoyal in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
  2. My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***
    By CrownRoyal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:04 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 03:03 PM