H.E.A.T Test!Thanks to Avant Labs/Nutraplanet! - AnabolicMinds.com

H.E.A.T Test!Thanks to Avant Labs/Nutraplanet!

H.E.A.T Test!Thanks to Avant Labs/Nutraplanet!

As many of you know, some of us on the board have been selected to test out some Avant Labs products. I want to thank Stryder and Twin Peak for this opportunity, but if I fall over and die, you know who is to blame.. j/k

Goal: to get to freaky-low bf %! Shooting for a waist below 32 inches. Hoping to see some veins in places I never thought possible!

Stats: 5'11, 180 lbs, waist 33.25', arms 15 unflexed I will be taking pics whenever I feel there is a change from the old one. Everytime I take a pic it will be my avatar.

Background: I have been dieting for probably 12-13 weeks now, so this is it. After I am finished with this product I will take a 3 week break from dieting, and if I am not happy with where I am, I will get back on the saddle. I am very determined. I do NOT cheat at all, and all over my meals are planned out ahead of time. I am also an Exercise Physiology major in school, so to put it lightly, I take this **** very seriously.

I will be starting tomorrow, Friday, November 26. I'm gonna start with 2 caps 3x a day and adjust when necessary.

Just to let everybody know, I'm not a big supplement-hype guy. I'm going to give my 100% honest opinion.

Nice intro. This is going to be a good read.

DAY 1! Went to the gym twice!

Today's dosing:
    7:00-1 cap (cardio)
    9:00-2 caps
    12:00-2 caps (bi+tri)
    4:00-1 cap

As you can see I had to mess with the dosing a bit. I wasn't sure how I would feel with this stuff at the gym doing cardio on an empty stomach, so I only took 1. Fridays are usually the toughest days to get through on Bobo's program (which I am still following+some personal tweaks) , and I don't feel quite as hungry as usual.

Just got back from the gym (bi/tri) and I feel good. I am not feeling the ECA jitters.
    •   

DAY 2 Notes

This stuff does not produce any ECA "shakes" or jitters. As a matter of fact, I'm getting the exact opposite effect. I feel very relaxed..so much so that I popped two and then took a nap this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    This stuff does not produce any ECA "shakes" or jitters. As a matter of fact, I'm getting the exact opposite effect. I feel very relaxed..so much so that I popped two and then took a nap this afternoon.
    Not that suprising actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Not that suprising actually.
    Twin, could you elaborate on why that is so?

Well, this is in line with most of the feedback. It is not a stimulant, like ephedrine, and there is no caffiene in this stack; so you should not be getting jitters, etc. It also will not provide much of a pre-workout boost, for most people (though some will find it great for this).

Rather, it will provide focus for most, which will aid workouts.

Also, unlike Yohimbine, the alpha-yohimbine (as well as the synergy of the rest of the ingredients) will provide mood enhancement for most.

Weighed in this morn and I am 1 pound lighter than last week...Progress is progress (especially with a destructive Thanksgiving). I will being upping the dosage to 3 caps 3X a day either tomorrow or Wed.

Sorry guys- I've been very sick the last couple of days and haven't been using the product. I will start back up ASAP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just wanted to say thanks to Antaeus Labs.
    By ma70 in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 04:36 PM
  2. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:37 PM
  3. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:16 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:39 PM
  5. Sesathin Test Log-Avant Labs/NutraPlanet
    By Cuffs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25