Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 9 of 24 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Had an awesome workout today!was so pumped,vascualrity is crazy and had a great leg pump which is hard to come by for me!even broke a pr which is always nice!

Squats:
    225x20
    255x17
    275x15
    325x10 pr
    225x20 felt so light after the last set I felt like it was just the bar!

Calf raises on block:
    225 on shoulders for 4 sets of 25,calf pumps were so intense they hurt!

Bent db rows:
    50x15
    60x15
    60x18
    60x14

Leg extensions:
    225 for 4 sets of 18.

1 arm db row on bench:
    60x12
    60x15
    60x18
    60x16

Db lunges:
    70x10 for 4 sets.

315 on shoulders circled the room,starting to get pretty easy so need to up weight!

Like I said,good workout,sides are in control today,yesterday was rough,appetite is thru tha roof!spent $400 at the grocery the day I started this and have to go shopping again today!muscles are starting to feel really firm!obliques are looking ridiculous and I haven't even been focusing on em,will be doing abs and cardio tomorrow.Blood pressure is good,pee is clear.happy overall at this point,now it's time to make some gains,I'm gonna throw up some pics at about the 2 week mark!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Had an awesome workout today!was so pumped,vascualrity is crazy and had a great leg pump which is hard to come by for me!even broke a pr which is always nice!

Squats:
    225x20
    255x17
    275x15
    325x10 pr
    225x20 felt so light after the last set I felt like it was just the bar!

Calf raises on block:
    225 on shoulders for 4 sets of 25,calf pumps were so intense they hurt!

Bent db rows:
    50x15
    60x15
    60x18
    60x14

Leg extensions:
    225 for 4 sets of 18.

1 arm db row on bench:
    60x12
    60x15
    60x18
    60x16

Db lunges:
    70x10 for 4 sets.

315 on shoulders circled the room,starting to get pretty easy so need to up weight!

Like I said,good workout,sides are in control today,yesterday was rough,appetite is thru tha roof!spent $400 at the grocery the day I started this and have to go shopping again today!muscles are starting to feel really firm!obliques are looking ridiculous and I haven't even been focusing on em,will be doing abs and cardio tomorrow.Blood pressure is good,pee is clear.happy overall at this point,now it's time to make some gains,I'm gonna throw up some pics at about the 2 week mark!
    Damn son! Those are some serious squats man!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Damn son! Those are some serious squats man!
    Thanks bro,I killed it today.Would be so much easier with a squat rack too!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Thanks bro,I killed it today.Would be so much easier with a squat rack too!
    Double damn! No rack, eh?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Double damn! No rack, eh?
    No rack,I gotta load it on my bench and start under it from a sitting position!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    No rack,I gotta load it on my bench and start under it from a sitting position!
    There ya go! Nothing like being creative with it - I built up some wooden blocks between a couple workbenches in my basement for that same purpose.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

7. So basically you start every squat set with a box squat. That is gettin' it done son!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So basically you start every squat set with a box squat. That is gettin' it done son!!
    Basically,from seated back to seated!also gotta step over the bench into open area to drop down,that's where it's a pain!all makes for a little more work tho

9. Mack, are you gonna throw the P-BOLD to this cocktail too or save it for later cycle? I think it's be great way to solidify gains from M1,4ADD if you continued with Tren & P-BOLD
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

10. Impressive volume Mack. And more impressive without the rack!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Mack, are you gonna throw the P-BOLD to this cocktail too or save it for later cycle? I think it's be great way to solidify gains from M1,4ADD if you continued with Tren & P-BOLD
    I don't know,it depends when I get it and how many servings there are!also depends on this cycle itself,I like to stick to my plan once I lay it out,I've jumped the gun before when I Don't think I needed to.So cycle discline and not getting carried away is real important to me.But I am looking forward to the product that's for sure!

12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Impressive volume Mack. And more impressive without the rack!
    Thanks a lot man.it definitely takes some getting used to,worst thing is breaking it like that,but I like my routine,would def. Get a rack if I had tha chance tho!

13. Damn bro that's some volume for squats! I don't think I could squat without a rack lol. I'd End up in the floor with the bar on top of me lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn bro that's some volume for squats! I don't think I could squat without a rack lol. I'd End up in the floor with the bar on top of me lol
    Thanks man,I honestly thought I just had normal workouts,but since this log everyone has seemed kinda impressed!good motivation!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Thanks man,I honestly thought I just had normal workouts,but since this log everyone has seemed kinda impressed!good motivation!
    Boy Mack crushing souls with them squats!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

16. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Boy Mack crushing souls with them squats!!!
    Thanks bro,I'm definitely pushing it!

17. All Is good today,appetite is up.Sides at a minimum,blood pressure good!i think almost everyone I know has realized and accepted how much I really train and base my lifestyle on the eating required,lol.Thats all anyone ever talks about,my grandmother bout some taco bell and bout me a box with like a dozen in it just for me,gotta love em!oh and big note,sex drive is dead,was fine yesterday and today non existent.Worst thing ever!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

No,why you ask?i have had a few very light ones,but I did up my Hawthorne and celery seed extract early on as blood pressure spiked for a few days but it's back down and hardly any headaches to report.What do you mean 9 sets on that last post?
    Been a few days back u tore the chest up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I don't know,it depends when I get it and how many servings there are!also depends on this cycle itself,I like to stick to my plan once I lay it out,I've jumped the gun before when I Don't think I needed to.So cycle discline and not getting carried away is real important to me.But I am looking forward to the product that's for sure!
    You'll probably get 1 bottle (120ml) of P-BOLD.. At recommended dose it lasts 40 days but for experienced users the sweet spot may range between 3-8ml.. And by judging from your pics, you are an experienced user!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Been a few days back u tore the chest up.
    I have had some good chest days lately!thanks man.Im hoping tomorrow will be a real good one,finally feeling the compounds running and I've got a nice little change for the workout!i always try to make each workout better than the last,whether it's more weight,or even 1 more rep,just better in some way and I've been successful at doing that for a while now!

21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You'll probably get 1 bottle (120ml) of P-BOLD.. At recommended dose it lasts 40 days but for experienced users the sweet spot may range between 3-8ml.. And by judging from your pics, you are an experienced user!
    I've never used anything before!im 100% all natural,only protein powder for me this is my first run with any compound

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I've never used anything before!im 100% all natural,only protein powder for me this is my first run with any compound
    Of course I knew that

23. Hell yeah man sick start, I'm thinking of tren for my next cycle as well. Late but in on this~
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

24. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hell yeah man sick start, I'm thinking of tren for my next cycle as well. Late but in on this~
    Thanks man,I'm finally starting to hold some water,I don't see a huge different in mirror yet.wife did say I look like I've gotten bigger and gained some weight clothes are fitting tighter tho!i should be hitting the scale soon.was gonna do abs and some cardio today,legs are burnt up from yesterday tho,so I'm gonna blast chest recovery is definitely up!will update after workout!

25. Kicking ass man!!! First cycle, eh? - Helluva base to start from -

26. Had a bomb a** workout today!straight killed it!feeling so pumped,I'm definitely on!Im not the guy who you see yelling or grunting in tha gym!But when I'm on,I'm howling like a mother!update coming soon.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Had a bomb a** workout today!straight killed it!feeling so pumped,I'm definitely on!Im not the guy who you see yelling or grunting in tha gym!But when I'm on,I'm howling like a mother!update coming soon.
    Oh yeah killin man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

28. Ok,so had a killer workout today.Weight felt heavy but I moved it so clean.Had amazing pumps,mentally just wanted to keep busting reps even when I knew I was burnt on the set!I cheated a little today blood pressure and all has been good,so I treated myself,had me a nice scoop of tha good stuff=mm

Flat bench:
    225x15
    225x13
    255x10
    255x8
    275x6
    275x3
    255x5
    225x9

Db flys:
    60x10
    70x10
    70x12
    60x13

Champagnes:
    70x10
    70x12
    70x11
    60x13

Overhead db tri ext:
    80x10
    80x12
    90x12
    70x14

Db press:
    90x10
    90x12
    90x14
    90x11

Db kickbacks:
    30x10 for 4 sets

4 sets of 10 reps on dips with plate on waist!

Today is 2 weeks in exactly,I do feel I'm putting on weight,try to hit a scale tonight.And maybe get up some progress pics to see if anyone thinks I've gained any!

29. Damn bro you weren't lying, bad a$$ chest numbers and there goes that volume again!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

30. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Damn bro you weren't lying, bad a$$ chest numbers and there goes that volume again!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks man,I usually am happy with each workout as I know I push,yield to the max!not many days where I say I feel I killed it,but today...
    I FU**** KILLED IT!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69