Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin SWOLE dude! Keep it up mayne

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a descent chest/tri workout today.Really felt alpha mode coming on,it's not full force by any means.But I was hittin reps I didn't even plan on trying!

Flat bench:
205x15
225x15
225x12
255x10
255x9
275x5
275x3
255x6

Db flys:
60x10
60x12
60x12
60x11

Champagnes:
60x10
60x12
60x12
50x13

Overhead db tri ext:
80x10
80x11
80x13
60x15

Db press:
80x10
80x12
80x13
60x15

Db kickbacks:
30x10
30x10
30x8

I would have to say it was a good workout,I started to let the weight get to my head as I kept wanting to let it down for more reps,it's took me longer to learn discipline than anything though.Great pump going on,actually started to hurt :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn dude! MACK the MONSTER!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Looking jacked.buddy

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hellz yeah man! Looking swole as sh!t!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Looking cut bro! U lift at home bro?
Thanks man,and for the time being I do.Never really get to push a 1rm,but I like repping It heavy anyways :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look lean and full bubba. Nice bench numbers too.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Look lean and full bubba. Nice bench numbers too.
Thanks man,It was a good workout now that I look at my numbers,but in the moment I was pissed.lol.I just kept wanting more and more,ah that's how it goes.I can't wait for this to really take off!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got some headaches going on,what do you guys use that's good while on cycle for headaches?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks man,your making good progress too!
Thanks brotha! I'm working it a day at a time. Always motivation to be found on AM

Btw-postman delivered an envelope today - I'll let you know how it goes after leg day tomorrow! Thanks again!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks brotha! I'm working it a day at a time. Always motivation to be found on AM

Btw-postman delivered an envelope today - I'll let you know how it goes after leg day tomorrow! Thanks again!!
No prob man,your gonna love the mm!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Today is a bitter sweet day.I had great workout but used last dose of focus xt!Everything is going good tho.Appetite is up.Libido is def. up.Blood pressure is good.I did have some random break outs hit my back and face today.Ive always been one to have some body acne,but not face and I can tell because they are always bigger and sore.All in all I'm real happy and ready to crank it up on this cycle real soon :)

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Solid log so far bro! I'm in!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those arms and delts are huge!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might want to increase your pantothenic acid or B5. The Triad has 100mg if you are taking all 6 a day. Bump it up about 50mg and see if that helps with the acne. You are producing more hormones and an enzyme that processes those and the sebum(oil on skin) is being shared. Less is there for the sebum now. My son had bad acne in puberty so I did a little rersearch for a natural solution.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
HOly back pumps,my lower back was on fire last night and this morning.Not so bad right now.Blood pressure is good.Got a big arm workout today will post update later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HOly back pumps,my lower back was on fire last night and this morning.Not so bad right now.Blood pressure is good.Got a big arm workout today will post update later.
Kewl.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so today was not the workout I was hoping for,descent,just not great.I am having some soreness in my left shoulder,which could just be from yesterday's workout.Joints are feeling a little dry though.All else seems good,I am bumping to 3 caps today!

Barbell curls:
115x10
135x6
135x8
135x7

Reverse grip bench press:
165x12
185x12
205x12
205x10

Incline db curls:
45x7
45x8
60x8
50x8

Ez curls:
85x7
85x8
85x10
85x10

Wrist curls with bb:
85x15 for 4 sets

Db preacher curls:
45x8
50x10
60x10
45x12

Hammer curls:
45x10
45x12
60x12
60x10

Db wrist curls:
60x15 for 4 sets

Had a nice pump,shoulder affected workout quite a bit,wasn't 100% focused,hence i am out of focus xt now:( I'm so ready for this to really kick in and take off,I can feel my body charging up.Just not all the way yet,we will all know when it hits tho :)

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
i ordered m1,4add recently hows it goin for ya? is it gettin ya juicy? will be my second ph cycle

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i ordered m1,4add recently hows it goin for ya? is it gettin ya juicy? will be my second ph cycle
I'm feeling good so far,nothing crazy to report just some good workouts.It should get real good once it's fully on.What have ya ran before?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Good work man! I might have to give that reverse grip bench press a shot one of these days

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Ive only ran mdrol man. hoping to get really alpha off this stuff. jus waitin for it to show up. got lecheek cycle armor and black nutrition pct

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Good work man! I might have to give that reverse grip bench press a shot one of these days
Thanks,I saw a write up on them myself and tried em and they hit the biceps good.Really got my bicep strength up!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ive only ran mdrol man. hoping to get really alpha off this stuff. jus waitin for it to show up. got lecheek cycle armor and black nutrition pct
Is that all you have for your on cycle and pct?What dose are you planning on running?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Yeah as of now but will be gettin fishy oils and i got mens one a day vitamins. and i was gunna do like 60/60/60/60 since only my 2nd cycle

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah as of now but will be gettin fishy oils and i got mens one a day vitamins. and i was gunna do like 60/60/60/60 since only my 2nd cycle
do a little research before you jump in man,im not saying you dont know what to do.but its not worth it to not be prepared.Look at my support and pct supplements and many other users here and that should give you an idea of what you may need to look into.Research is so important,the ph will still be there but your liver may not be so well or other issues if you arent well prepared.Get some ideas together then post them in a thread for critique.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
yeah bro thats what i do actually haha
good deal man,im not saying you dont know,but i myself did my early cycles without the research and knowledge i should have had.and i wish i would have waited.only bad ? is the ones not asked :)

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
yea im always askin questions dude pretty neat **** to know if u ask me, good kind of knowledge most ppl dont have
ve

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got a big shoulder day today,1st dose down,fish oils.Prodigy and gonna go kill it,will update later!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got a big shoulder day today,1st dose down,fish oils.Prodigy and gonna go kill it,will update later!
Get some brotha!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know what your thoughts are on Prodigy Mack.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Let me know what your thoughts are on Prodigy Mack.
I love prodigy,it is the closest most consistent thing I've ever tried to mm.I will be back to post workout later guys.Im feeling pumped today,time to go :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a killer workout,gotta prep some food then will update.im feelin good overall on this cycle but still waiting to be turned up all the way,it's been a while since I ran either of the compounds so not sure when it should fully kick in!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a real good shoulder/trap workout today.Felt super pumped,my delts and traps were screamin and had some insane veins goin on!Real clean feeling workout.Like I said before,I'm not feeling 100% on yet,but I'm starting to feel it come on mainly in workouts at this point,blood pressure is staying good,cycle assist seems to be doing its job for sure!

Military bb press:
135x12
135x15
155x10
145x10

Db shrugs:
60x18
60x20
70x18
80x18

Db military press:
50x10
60x10
60x12
60x9

Side db lat raises:
30x9 for 4 sets

Seatbelts:
50x10
50x11
50x12
45x14

Bb shrugs:
205x15
225x15
255x15
275x13
On the last set I set it down bc my wrist was a little uncomfortable,and when I went to put it on the rack I literally just grabbed the bar and hoisted it right up,no slinging it.Felt like it was 100 pounds,got me so pumped I wanted to bust another set,but it'll come in time.

4 set of 10 pull ups with 45 on waist!

Workout felt good,shoulders and traps are starting to look big in mirror.I know they haven't exploded,but if nothing else I know I'm mentally getting in there so I'm hoping this will kick in fully soon.Nothing negative to report at this point :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Big workout!You A Animal!
Thanks bro,I'm busting my ass.Well I always do,I actually am feeling my body take some very minor changes through the day,it should get good real soon :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Where the f*** did all my followers go?