Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  IMG_2385 (800x600).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  214.9 KB
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  IMG_2391 (800x600).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  213.8 KBName:  IMG_2389 (800x600).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  208.8 KB
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2386 (800x600).jpg
Views: 116
Size:  236.6 KB
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya man looking good. If you were cutting uoud have an 8 pack.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    ok,so heres some pics,lighting seemed wierd in them,but i want some opinions on good or bad things noticed.im feeling thicker but nothing crazy,clothes are tighter,but i know theres a lot to come of this cycle still and i honestly havent started to take off,workouts are just now picking up good!
    Looking big bud, keep up your hard work.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya man looking good. If you were cutting uoud have an 8 pack.
    Thanks man,I always have abs in check when summer time comes!they tend to just linger under the bulk in winter,lol.which I don't mind.Im ready for the gains to really take off.I can't see a huge difference in the mirror yet,but I can when training so I know it's picking up,I'm getting those juiced pumps!im pretty sure I'll make some good gains off this cycle over next couple weeks tho
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Looking big bud, keep up your hard work.
    Thanks bro,you do the same!Hard work always pays off!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

+5 in 2 weeks? Still looking awesome bro!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Killer pics bro nice tris and quads!!! You will kill this cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    +5 in 2 weeks? Still looking awesome bro!!!
    Thanks man!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Killer pics bro nice tris and quads!!! You will kill this cycle
    Thanks,only way I know how!im waiting for the big gains to start kicking in,everything is on point and I'm ready to grow
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good dude! This cycle going to take off soon!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking good dude! This cycle going to take off soon!!
    Thanks man,I'm so ready for them gains to start coming!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man,they have always been one of my best features.But i gotta say,I have finally started to like my whole physique,a lot of hard work is paying off finally!this will possibly be my last cycle for a while depending on results,well at least the last one I fund
    That's awesome! Running cycles that u don't have to pay for. I've been trying to hint to my wife to buy my next cycle for me for christmas. It won't happen atleast for me I've been hiding a few purchases to make the next an epic cyle to remember haha
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    That's awesome! Running cycles that u don't have to pay for. I've been trying to hint to my wife to buy my next cycle for me for christmas. It won't happen atleast for me I've been hiding a few purchases to make the next an epic cyle to remember haha
    Lol,I know,when someone ask me what I want or need its kinda hard to say steroids.lol.but I will say,and I don't know why but my wife seems to love to tell all her friends I'm on roids.lol
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Pretty are I broke my 5000 calories at like 8pm today.I went and had thanksgiving lunch with my daughter at school,and I love going and eating breakfast or lunch with her!All the kids and women that work there know how I eat,and I get extra trays my daughter just had some chef boyArdee,and that ISP smelt good,so I smashed 2 cans and 5 boiled eggs.Hey, I never said I was eating clean!
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pretty are I broke my 5000 calories at like 8pm today.I went and had thanksgiving lunch with my daughter at school,and I love going and eating breakfast or lunch with her!All the kids and women that work there know how I eat,and I get extra trays my daughter just had some chef boyArdee,and that ISP smelt good,so I smashed 2 cans and 5 boiled eggs.Hey, I never said I was eating clean!
    5k that's wild! I couldn't do that w/o getting fat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    5k that's wild! I couldn't do that w/o getting fat.
    Those shakes I told you I drink help a lot,I can't make myself eat that much.I would take a little fat to get the size I'm going for,I know what to do to the fat!i was kinda disappointed myself in my progress pics,but I'm only 2 weeks in.Its so easy to want more of something,at least I don't expect it,but I will in 2 more weeks that's for sure!
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those shakes I told you I drink help a lot,I can't make myself eat that much.I would take a little fat to get the size I'm going for,I know what to do to the fat!i was kinda disappointed myself in my progress pics,but I'm only 2 weeks in.Its so easy to want more of something,at least I don't expect it,but I will in 2 more weeks that's for sure!
    I'm going to blend around 2-3 cans of tuna a day into chocolate protein.
    1 scoop of protein is 23g, figure 1 can of tuna is 30. 53g x 3 a day haha equals 159g of protein. I use Carnivor protein.
    The calories would be like 244 cals, 53g of protein, 8g of carbs, 0 fat!
    I could add and egg or two and boost it up as well.
    Lean protein shake for sure. I can eat my other 2-3 meals a day and they can be carbs/protein/fat and I should be golden.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I'm going to blend around 2-3 cans of tuna a day into chocolate protein.
    1 scoop of protein is 23g, figure 1 can of tuna is 30. 53g x 3 a day haha equals 159g of protein. I use Carnivor protein.
    The calories would be like 244 cals, 53g of protein, 8g of carbs, 0 fat!
    I could add and egg or two and boost it up as well.
    Lean protein shake for sure. I can eat my other 2-3 meals a day and they can be carbs/protein/fat and I should be golden.
    Very similar to how I do it,I use vanilla powder tho,and actually throw a squeeze of Hershey's chocolate in which helps hide the tuna flavor a good bit.I do this twice a day,and then do one more at night without the tuna and with casein instead!and boy if I miss that shake with casein at night,or I'm out and have to use whey,I can tell such a difference,I wake up in middle of night cramping I'm so hungry!have you tried the shake yet?
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Very similar to how I do it,I use vanilla powder tho,and actually throw a squeeze of Hershey's chocolate in which helps hide the tuna flavor a good bit.I do this twice a day,and then do one more at night without the tuna and with casein instead!and boy if I miss that shake with casein at night,or I'm out and have to use whey,I can tell such a difference,I wake up in middle of night cramping I'm so hungry!have you tried the shake yet?
    What shake? The one I posted the recipe for?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

What shake? The one I posted the recipe for?
    Yeah,or the way you are going to do it with the tuna?
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeah,or the way you are going to do it with the tuna?
    Just going to wing it tomorrow.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Just going to wing it tomorrow.
    Lemme know what ya think bro,I'm out for the night,been a long day.Will have more updates coming tomorrow,arms and whatever else I feel like doing!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Breakfast done,first dose and first round of support supplements down,gonna drink some prodigy soon and go smash some weights!feeling really good when I woke up today!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

How.do.u like the prodigy i have an unopened tub im.waiting to crack inro
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    How.do.u like the prodigy i have an unopened tub im.waiting to crack inro
    I love it!it has become my second favorite pwo.very clean energy,awesome pumps,can tell the beta is in there unlike some pwo there are.it is very consistent which is my main concern when buying a pwo.And the blueberry is tha bomb!i have watermelon also but haven't tried yet.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,today's work out was nothing great!had some insane pumps that actually hurt!focus was good and had real good controlled movements on all lifts,shoulder is irritating me.dont really feel like typing forever!

Barbell curls:
    115x10
    135x6 didn't feel right today,so didn't push it on these.

Reverse grip bench:
    185x15
    205x15 for 3 sets.

Incline db curls:
    45x8
    50x8
    50x9
    45x10

Ez curls:
    90x8
    90x10 for 3 sets.

Wrist curls with bb:
    90x15 for 4 sets

Db preacher curls:
    45x7
    50x7
    60x9
    45x10

Hammer curls:
    50x10
    60x11 for 3 sets

Db wrist curls:
    60x20
    60 x18 for 4 sets.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

finally got on the scale today,im sitting at 180 right now also have a few things im going to be throwing in on this stack in next few days.my libido is shot right now.acne is crazy on back and arms.i do remember last time i ran m14add i ran an ai with it and i think i had a way better cycle that way.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Tuna shake tasted like straight garbage in my Carnivor powder...

It's cool I'm just going to blend up some eggs and peanut butter in the Carnivor.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Tuna shake tasted like straight garbage in my Carnivor powder...

It's cool I'm just going to blend up some eggs and peanut butter in the Carnivor.
    never had it with carnivor!i have it with just some vanille shake optimum.never use my good protein on those!but it did take some getting used to that for sure. olive oil also helps kill taste for me.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so I'm considering an off day today.Havent had one in a while,I may do some cardio and abs but I mean a day off from the weights.Its 60 degrees at my house and it should be half that and snowing,so gonna see if I can get the wife to do something with me and the daughter.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so killed some ab work,did a good mix of things.Some hanging leg raises,I love the way my neighbors stare when I'm hanging in a tree in my yard with a plate on my waist doing pull ups or leg raises,like wtf.lol.did 4 sets of 10 good mornings with 135,didn't push it bc lower back pumps,but it felt real good.Really starting to get that good feeling.especially in the mirror,I'm seeing some changes in certain places I like.

Edit:I did some light cardio,calf pumps were insane today tho!
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Big workout!You A Animal!
    Hell happened to your Epi log?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok,so killed some ab work,did a good mix of things.Some hanging leg raises,I love the way my neighbors stare when I'm hanging in a tree in my yard with a plate on my waist doing pull ups or leg raises,like wtf.lol.did 4 sets of 10 good mornings with 135,didn't push it bc lower back pumps,but it felt real good.Really starting to get that good feeling.especially in the mirror,I'm seeing some changes in certain places I like.

Edit:I did some light cardio,calf pumps were insane today tho!
    Good work man! Always fun weirding out the neighbors I do some stuff with fire for a local performing arts group, so our practices always draw some looks from my neighbors...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Hell happened to your Epi log?
    That's what I was wondering!
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That's what I was wondering!
    Could not even find the log anymore.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Could not even find the log anymore.
    I noticed that a week ago! Tried to see if that vid was done downloading and couldn't even find the thread!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I noticed that a week ago! Tried to see if that vid was done downloading and couldn't even find the thread!
    Scared
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I challenged him through video in a bench off and he disappeared.I didn't realize I was that scary
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69