Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 20 of 28 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. Good work Mack!

    BTW, your prize bottle was sent to your way yesterday!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Good work as always!!!

    Yeah - the home gym keeps things interesting for sure..... I'm currently trying to work a deal on craigslist for a rack myself -
    Thanks bro!i like working at home,no weight watchers and people asking what I'm on!protein duh
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Good work Mack!

    BTW, your prize bottle was sent to your way yesterday!
    I got my bottle yesterday bro,I hope they didn't send another.actually I Hope they did
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I got my bottle yesterday bro,I hope they didn't send another.actually I Hope they did
    Ok great, I thought yhey sent it out yesterday I too hope that you'll receive another one, 2 bottles would be enough for good bridge to this cycle
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  5. Woke up to a nose bleed in the bed this morning and itchy nips!fml!gotta take care of some things then killing legs today!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Woke up to a nose bleed in the bed this morning and itchy nips!fml!gotta take care of some things then killing legs today!
    Try some 5-HTP, Mucuna or Inhibit-P if that helps for your nipps.. It might be prolactin related..
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Try some 5-HTP, Mucuna or Inhibit-P if that helps for your nipps.. It might be prolactin related..
    He is running prolactrone and that's suppose to target the prolactin.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    He is running prolactrone and that's suppose to target the prolactin.
    Ah, I've missed that.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    He is running prolactrone and that's suppose to target the prolactin.
    Sure am my man,it's nothing I'm worried about.Just sucks,if they were hurting or flared up that's one thing.They are just sensitive.Will be in for update later on legs workout.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  10. Found some samples of watermelon prodigy I forgot I had,about to go hit legs and back!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Im about to hit up a MM hemavol combo (;

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Im about to hit up a MM hemavol combo (;
    Hell yea,get ready for some sick pumps!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. I think it would be an understatement to say I had a good workout today!absolutely tore it up!update coming soon.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Holy sh** I killed it today.Legs is not a day I usually get to pumped about,but todayi was on fire.So alpha feeling,I felt and looked like I was on.Really in the zone today!

    Box squats:
    255x15
    275x15
    325x12
    355x8
    275x10 I really wish I would have upped the weight some more,but I wanna be realistic and not try to get ahead of myself!

    Calf raises on block:
    225 on shoulder 4 sets of 25. Crazy pumps in calves.

    Bent do rows:
    80x10 for 3 sets and one set of 80x12

    Leg extensions:
    250x12 for 4 sets.

    One arm db rows on bench:
    80x9 for 4 sets.

    Skipped lunges today,legs are tore up.

    My legs have exploded in growth on this cycle,I have already had to go buy new jeans,and I am having veins show up in legs I've never had before!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Wow this thread is full of awesome. Do you like training in the 12-15 rep range. Seems like thats what you do most of the time as opposed to the 6-9 range.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Wow this thread is full of awesome. Do you like training in the 12-15 rep range. Seems like thats what you do most of the time as opposed to the 6-9 range.
    Thanks man,I do tend to usually work in the bit higher rep range,the volume helps me keep lean even on bulk.but I have been dropping reps and bumping weight lately and a loving working with the heavier weight!and I'm seeing some growth from it and quick!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Hell yea! My boy Mack is a monster! It's an honor to follow this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Thanks man,I do tend to usually work in the bit higher rep range,the volume helps me keep lean even on bulk.but I have been dropping reps and bumping weight lately and a loving working with the heavier weight!and I'm seeing some growth from it and quick!
    Hell yah, I see your stack is amazing. You'll see growth regardless . You ever try something like a 15/12/8/8 pyramid for each exercise ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea! My boy Mack is a monster! It's an honor to follow this
    Thanks bro!learned a lot from you and some other good guys!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Hell yah, I see your stack is amazing. You'll see growth regardless . You ever try something like a 15/12/8/8 pyramid for each exercise ?
    Nope,can't say I have,I've done similar pyramids!i honestly just go for what feels right,body is definitely making some amazing changes right now.ends results are going to be phenomenal!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Holy sh** I killed it today.Legs is not a day I usually get to pumped about,but todayi was on fire.So alpha feeling,I felt and looked like I was on.Really in the zone today!

    Box squats:
    255x15
    275x15
    325x12
    355x8
    275x10 I really wish I would have upped the weight some more,but I wanna be realistic and not try to get ahead of myself!

    Calf raises on block:
    225 on shoulder 4 sets of 25. Crazy pumps in calves.

    Bent do rows:
    80x10 for 3 sets and one set of 80x12

    Leg extensions:
    250x12 for 4 sets.

    One arm db rows on bench:
    80x9 for 4 sets.

    Skipped lunges today,legs are tore up.

    My legs have exploded in growth on this cycle,I have already had to go buy new jeans,and I am having veins show up in legs I've never had before!
    mack do you think you could get 405x1? i think you could mane.. damn.... so crazy brah

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    mack do you think you could get 405x1? i think you could mane.. damn.... so crazy brah
    On squats?without a doubt!just wish I had a true squat rack and I'd kill it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    On squats?without a doubt!just wish I had a true squat rack and I'd kill it!
    thats just crazy ****ing strong bro.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nope,can't say I have,I've done similar pyramids!i honestly just go for what feels right,body is definitely making some amazing changes right now.ends results are going to be phenomenal!
    Better post some after pics! Gotta see the results

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    thats just crazy ****ing strong bro.
    Thanks bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:21 AM
  3. Tren, M14add, and JW?
    By smshannon001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. Tren how is that on tendons and ligaments
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 05:40 PM
  5. friction on M14ADD and Pro-Sust
    By friction515 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in