Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 2 of 18 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ha- been sneaking in my daughter's bag all day
    Not me,but I did catch myself with a pocket full of starbursts the day after Halloween I'm wore out guys,had a big day and no chance to post today's routine or updates,I'm just to far down to take the time,fell asleep already once,I will jump I here tomorrow morning with today's workout and an update.Everyone have a good and safe night!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So,yesterday was a descent workout.Had to kind of time it as I had a lot to do afterwards,but here's what it looked like!

Barbell curls:
    115x10
    135x8
    135x10
    135x 8

Reverse grip bench press:
    165x12
    185x15
    205x10
    185x12

Incline db curls:
    45x7
    45x9
    60x6
    45x8

Ez curls:
    85x8
    85x9
    85x10
    85x8. Man I hate these,they hurt my wrist so bad!

Wrist curls with bb:
    85x15 did 4 sets

Db preacher curls:
    45x8
    45x9
    60x8
    45x9

Hammer curls:
    45x10
    45x12
    60x10
    60x9

Db wrist curls:
    60x15
    60x15
    60x20
    60x18

Workout felt real good,had an awesome pump going.Everything seems to be on track so far.Its been a while since I've ran either of these compounds,so excited to see when things start picking up.Blood pressure is good,checking daily.Nothing bad to report except some light headaches!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Funny,BB curls hurt my wrists. EZs feel much more natural. Your biceps are rediculously strong Mack.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Funny,BB curls hurt my wrists. EZs feel much more natural. Your biceps are rediculously strong Mack.
    Thanks bro,I know seems odd.But I hate ez curls,they don't hurt me on the preacher curl.But I do what I know works good for me.When I first started doing bb curls I was having bad pains in wrist and forearms,but it got better over time,I think it's just the closer grip I use on the em curl bar.It seems with any close grip movement,bench included,hurts my wrist and shoulders even.No pain No gain!
  5. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    So,yesterday was a descent workout.Had to kind of time it as I had a lot to do afterwards,but here's what it looked like!

Barbell curls:
    115x10
    135x8
    135x10
    135x 8

Reverse grip bench press:
    165x12
    185x15
    205x10
    185x12

Incline db curls:
    45x7
    45x9
    60x6
    45x8

Ez curls:
    85x8
    85x9
    85x10
    85x8. Man I hate these,they hurt my wrist so bad!

Wrist curls with bb:
    85x15 did 4 sets

Db preacher curls:
    45x8
    45x9
    60x8
    45x9

Hammer curls:
    45x10
    45x12
    60x10
    60x9

Db wrist curls:
    60x15
    60x15
    60x20
    60x18

Workout felt real good,had an awesome pump going.Everything seems to be on track so far.Its been a while since I've ran either of these compounds,so excited to see when things start picking up.Blood pressure is good,checking daily.Nothing bad to report except some light headaches!
    Whats your water intake like? Not staying hydrated while using tren can bring headaches quick

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Oh that makes sense now. You must be using the inside grips for the EZ bar? Yeah,that bothers mine as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Whats your water intake like? Not staying hydrated while using tren can bring headaches quick
    Close to 2 gallons,I don't even drink it anymore,I chug it all day!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Oh that makes sense now. You must be using the inside grips for the EZ bar? Yeah,that bothers mine as well.
    Yeah I do.I have experimented with all my workouts so much over time,the inside grips seem to give me better results in my outer biceps and giving that peak shape.I go wide on the bb curls.I love bb curls,nothing like the feeling of curling that plate,or when someone's benching it asking them if they can leave it racked when done so I can curl it
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I could see that getting some stares
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I could see that getting some stares
    Lol,I love it.I know I surprise a lot of people with my lifts,I don't think I look like I can handle most of the weight I do.Thats what gets me that extra rep!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

BB and EZ bar curls FUEURK my wrist up. BB get my wrist and forearms though. I try and just stick to DB's haha. Great lifts Mack
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    BB and EZ bar curls FUEURK my wrist up. BB get my wrist and forearms though. I try and just stick to DB's haha. Great lifts Mack
    Thanks man,It gets the best of us when we are moving real weight.They are just so bad bc I always work really hard to take my time on movements and focus on what I'm working.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mack Attack!!! You a ****n beast!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Mack Attack!!! You a ****n beast!
    Thanks bro!Thats what my wife says all the time,especially when I'm on!Bc she gets the real Mack Attack!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks bro!Thats what my wife says all the time,especially when I'm on!Bc she gets the real Mack Attack!
    Haha that's what's up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Just chillin drinkin some coffee when I hear something that sounds like a truck drove through the house.Suprise,my beautiful little 5 year old daughter ripped the blinds off the windows.B4 I even knew what had happened I yellow what the...And caught myself,yeah almost slipped.I won't say I'm having aggression spikes as I'm not walking around looking for stuff to be pissed about yet,lol.But I am on high alert,so I went in there and she said.Daddy the blinds just fell for no reason,I said so you didn't touch them,she says,well just a little.lol.Shes so lucky she's mine and so cute now I had to fix them and hide the broken pieces b4 mommy gets home and finds out!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Here a tip on the ez curls keep wrist always pointed downwards will take care of wrist pain and forearms pumps. Trust me you will thank me later!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Here a tip on the ez curls keep wrist always pointed downwards will take care of wrist pain and forearms pumps. Trust me you will thank me later!
    You mean more toward the ground?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You mean more toward the ground?
    Yes
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Yes
    No can do for me bro,may work for you but that seems like its to risky on stretching the wrist and hyper extending or hurting it.I do make sure my wrist are flat and parallel with my forearms on all lifts,as this helps with form and shape IMO.I see some having they're wrist curls in all the way towards they're body while arms are out in front as if they were wrist curling,just seems like a recipe for disaster IMO!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No can do for me bro,may work for you but that seems like its to risky on stretching the wrist and hyper extending or hurting it.I do make sure my wrist are flat and parallel with my forearms on all lifts,as this helps with form and shape IMO.I see some having they're wrist curls in all the way towards they're body while arms are out in front as if they were wrist curling,just seems like a recipe for disaster IMO!
    Not risky as this was posted on the AM homepage news explain all of this, was a very good article and when I tried it took all forarms pumps aways and wrist didn't hurt and it better for you since you will be able to work your biceps alot better
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Not risky as this was posted on the AM homepage news explain all of this, was a very good article and when I tried it took all forarms pumps aways and wrist didn't hurt and it better for you since you will beagle to work your biceps alot better
    Ill check it out on my next arms day,I don't mind forearm pumps at all,it's just the strain on the wrist.Its nothing I can't handle or I wouldn't be doing it if I were too worried,thanks though!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Both doses down for the day.Appetite is crazy today,had a nice cardio session with tha wife now focus xt then time to kill shoulders,I'll update later!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so had an awesome workout,didn't push the weight I was hoping for,felt a slight pull in left delt when doing warmup press.But felt really alpha in workout,also veins were really showing today!

Military barbell press:
    135x10
    135x12
    155x7
    145x9

Db shrugs:
    50x20
    60x18
    70x17
    60x20

Db military press:
    50x10
    50x11
    60x9
    50x12

Side db lat raises:
    30x8
    30x9
    30x8
    30x8

Db seatbelts:
    45x11
    45x12
    50x10
    45x12

Barbell shrugs:
    205x15
    225x15
    255x12
    225x13

Felt really pumped,good workout overall.Appetite is defiantly up.Time to go eat!Blood pressure good pre and post workout!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Oh yeah,did 4 sets of 10 reps of pull ups with a 45 on the waste!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

DB seatbelts?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

DB seatbelts?
    Seatbelts,that's what they were called when I was taught the movement.Sitting on bench sideways,back bent.db in each hand under legs,bring db from under legs around outside of legs to the top the meet,then back down.Can really feel it in delts,if you know of the correct name or I'm wrong please do inform me.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Got first dose down with some fish oil,now I'm eating.Will be taking my focus xt soon and going for legs,will update in a bit!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so had a descent workout today.Didnt hit the weight I wanted bc I must have positioned the bar wrong on a set of squats and kinda pinched my traps,but I just did real slow and controlled.Overall good workout.

Squats:
    225x20
    225x18
    275x16
    315x14

Calf raises,no machine so just rack 225 and hold it on shoulders and use a block.4 sets of 15.

Bent db rows:
    45x15
    50x15
    60x13
    50x13

Leg extensions:
    180x10 for 4 sets

1 arm db row on bench:
    50x15
    50x15
    60x15
    60x13

Lunges with db:
    60x10
    60x12
    60x12
    60x8

I don't know what I'd call it,but I just stack 315 on bar and circle the bench with it on shoulders,about 10 steps each foot 4 times.

Like I said,not the best day,but felt real good and clean.Very controlled on everything.Blood pressure is good.Appetite is through the roof!I'm starting to enjoy the food I'm eating a lot mo than usual!I was seeing my abs through my wife beater in the mirror tho
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Strong squats Mack and that is how I have to do my calves in my home gym. Lol
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice numbers on squats there no way in hell I'd be able to do those
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Strong squats Mack and that is how I have to do my calves in my home gym. Lol
    Thanks bro,it gets the job done at least,I had some crazy calf pumps today!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Nice numbers on squats there no way in hell I'd be able to do those
    Thanks man,I actually was kinda bummed I wanted more,but I felt that pinch on the first set and I've learned when to listen to my body!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

lunch time,i think so wifes doing a big a** roast.mmmm
    Name:  IMG_2346 (800x600).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  273.2 KB
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2347 (800x600).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  221.5 KB
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Looks good dude...minus all those onions haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Looks good dude...minus all those onions haha
    I didn't used to like onions,he'll I guess I still don't really.But I pretty much never pass up any food or chance at a good meal,to hard to be a picky eater,time to grow
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I can handle the onions if they are sauteed or in a pot like that. Not a chance raw though!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Not me I'm anti veggie lol except for potato's...and lettuce
    Purus labs Rep
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I can handle the onions if they are sauteed or in a pot like that. Not a chance raw though!
    Agreed,cooked I'm good to go,never ever raw tho!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69