Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 17

Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 17 of 18 First ... 1215161718 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AB is exactly rite, some even start a on there final week. I don't realy know first hand just what I've read. AB is da pro, I'm just learning

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I believe its around the 12-14th day when Daa reaches its saturation into the testes
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok,so here's today's workout.It was intense as hell.Veins were going crazy,and had pumps that hurt.Even had to take extra time in between sets.

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x8
    135x6

Reverse grip bench press:
    255x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    60x7

Ez curls inside grip:
    105x8 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
    80x8 for 2 sets.
    70x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x12 for 4 sets.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to try and crush BB curls tomorrow. My elbows are really drying out though from the formasurge and pct black. Sucks because I'm loving what's going on but don't want to drop my formasurge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did some abs,cardio and good mornings today,will be doing shoulders and traps tomorrow!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so here's today's workout.It was intense as hell.Veins were going crazy,and had pumps that hurt.Even had to take extra time in between sets.

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x8
    135x6

Reverse grip bench press:
    255x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    60x7

Ez curls inside grip:
    105x8 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
    80x8 for 2 sets.
    70x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x12 for 4 sets.
    Gawww Damn man, those are the weights I use!

Glad to see your going brutally heavy!!! None of this lightweight ish!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ok,so im bored out of my mind.i have caught up on some reviews.read a ton of threads and articles.and im stuck with the wife and her friend which have each drunk a bottle of wine each,aah,the good life.anyways.so ive really been thinking,and im up 12 pounds in this cycle,which i did not expect at all.and i have stayed somewhat lean,i can see ive gotten bigger and clothes are fitting real nice,but i just cant see 12 pounds.i know its hard to see on yourself,but 12 pounds is a lot in my books and i dont look to be holding a lot of water or fat.i guess we will see everyones opinion when the end progress stats and pics get posted!
    I know how you feel man! The amount of progress ive made in the last 4 months I can't visibly see......but I started to rock my baggy big baller shirts lately....and they aren't baggy and big no more. lol. They are tight, even around the sleeves.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Gawww Damn man, those are the weights I use!

Glad to see your going brutally heavy!!! None of this lightweight ish!
    thanks bro,i got a new bench that has a rack seperate from the bench,so it will be more stable and im sure i can go heavier than i have been like i want.just got to get it to my house.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

been looking online at a lot of different routines and stuff today,i think im gonna go with a 5x5 workout plan in the near future,never used it but have heard great things about it.oh and weight is down to 185 today.so ive dropped 2 pounds somewhere somehow.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

been looking online at a lot of different routines and stuff today,i think im gonna go with a 5x5 workout plan in the near future,never used it but have heard great things about it.oh and weight is down to 185 today.so ive dropped 2 pounds somewhere somehow.
    Grow time! Man I wish prosupps's kept the late Art Atwood's supersize protocol on their website! It basically taps into every avenue of muscle growth.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Grow time! Man I wish prosupps's kept the late Art Atwood's supersize protocol on their website! It basically taps into every avenue of muscle growth.
    i have for sure been pushing it,but i dont have what i need and its affecting my lifts,my form,and my motivation.dont have the weight i need,no racks,and no spot.looks like its time to go back to public place but i think 5x5 will help me continue to gain after my cycle through the winter.Anyone know how long a 5x5 is typically ran?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i have for sure been pushing it,but i dont have what i need and its affecting my lifts,my form,and my motivation.dont have the weight i need,no racks,and no spot.looks like its time to go back to public place but i think 5x5 will help me continue to gain after my cycle through the winter.Anyone know how long a 5x5 is typically ran?
    2 months. Usually in a 4 day/wk upper/lower split or a 3day/wk A-B-A style split where you squat every single time you're in the gym. Buddy and I both did it when we had been liftin a few years but never had been serious. Benchpress/bicep curl kids that looked like it. We decided to listen to some juicehead strongmen we barely knew, and they were right. I went from 167 to 186 in 3 months, all natural (at the time) and probably 3 lbs of fat gain. They said eat like a bear, sleep as much as you can, and absolutely nothing but heavy compound lifts and core support moves. I had never even deadlift or squat til then, and my body exploded. That was the 'grace period' you hear people talk about when you really first discover lifting with massive nervous system stimulus.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Had a good workout today,but having a issue.Had a sore spot in top middle of abdomen.today there is a knot and it is hard like bone,very tender.considering going to dr. Bc never had this,but worried it may just be soreness or a pulled something from yesterday!
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's up Mack....

You the man homie.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's up Mack....

You the man homie.
    What's up bro,how ya been?tomorrows my last day on honestly ready for a little relief from pushing so hard.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

the m1,4add made my mid and abdominal sections feel weird.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    the m1,4add made my mid and abdominal sections feel weird.
    it doesnt make my midsection feel wierd,i may have just pulled or popped something.its not hurting me today.but if your abdominal or mid section hurts on cycle,if you are still on watch things bc it could be a sign of something,make sure your support supps are in check,gotta Shield those Oragns!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

heres yesterdays workout,just wasnt feeling great yesterday,back on track now!

Military bb press:
    135x12
    165x12
    185x6
    155x9

Db shrugs:
    105x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
    70x9 for 2 sets.
    80x6 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
    30x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
    90x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
    225x18
    255x18
    275x13
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Box squats:
    255x15
    295x15
    325x12
    375x5
    325x9

Calf raises on block:
    255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    110x9 for 4 sets.

Had an amzing workout today,its the last day of my cycle but im ready for it,ready to push through pct and keep on gaining.will be starting a 5x5 once im back on track.will be posting final thoughts tomorrow and end weight and final result pics.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep on killing it!

Did you get your new equipment in yet?

I know the addition of the new rack/bench setup in my house has made all the difference in the world -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Box squats:
    255x15
    295x15
    325x12
    375x5
    325x9

Calf raises on block:
    255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    110x9 for 4 sets.

Had an amzing workout today,its the last day of my cycle but im ready for it,ready to push through pct and keep on gaining.will be starting a 5x5 once im back on track.will be posting final thoughts tomorrow and end weight and final result pics.
    Keep on killing it buddy, I posted an update and new pictures in my log finally. Dude just keep going.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many bottles of this did you run throughout your cycle???
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    How many bottles of this did you run throughout your cycle???
    It took 2 bottles.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

It took 2 bottles.
    Ya thats what i thought. Well worth it from the results you got. Ill run this in the future just dont know when
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

ok,so its over.cycle ended yesterday,pct starts today!i really enjoyed this cycle,i did not expect the gains in strength or size i put on honestly,especially while staying somewhat lean.my final weight this morning was 185,thats a 10 pound gain.im not here to review this i will let my results speek for themselves,i also want to say thanks for the support from everyone who followed and motivated me along the way.i wont even start to name people,but my bros,you all know who you are.this was my first recorded cycle log on am.i hope you all enjoyed following,if you are interested in following me through my pct and future journey.feel free to check out my training log,will post a link,now for end pics!
    lighting was bad,but in same room as beginning pics,would look better if i waited till later when not so bright,you get the idea tho!

Macks training log! my training log.

Name:  IMG_2479 (800x600).jpg
Views: 192
Size:  220.2 KBName:  IMG_2480 (800x600).jpg
Views: 199
Size:  216.3 KB
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2486 (800x600).jpg
Views: 198
Size:  284.0 KBName:  IMG_2488 (800x600).jpg
Views: 199
Size:  235.3 KB
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2489 (800x600).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  242.8 KBName:  IMG_2490 (800x600).jpg
Views: 198
Size:  208.1 KB
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2492 (800x600).jpg
Views: 207
Size:  213.7 KB
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2493 (800x600).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  216.6 KBName:  IMG_2494 (800x600).jpg
Views: 197
Size:  247.7 KB
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Name:  IMG_2495 (800x600).jpg
Views: 197
Size:  207.6 KB
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Your a monster bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Mack is Stacked! Damn bro you had a very good cycle. No homo, but you look awesome bro!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

That's a stack o' mack right there -

Great work man
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a monster bro!
    Thanks bro!workin hard to get there!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking ****ing jacked bro!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Big difference in before/after man; you may not see the 10lbs but I sure can. Jacked is really the perfect word; lean, vascular, and swoll in all the beach muscles. Great work Mack!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Amazing progress! Really enjoyed following bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Box squats:
    255x15
    295x15
    325x12
    375x5
    325x9

Calf raises on block:
    255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    110x9 for 4 sets.

Strong #s man.
    Good job too with this cycle.
    Saw the pics.... you shredded up man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a monster bro!
    Thanks bro!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Mack is Stacked! Damn bro you had a very good cycle. No homo, but you look awesome bro!
    Thanks,and it was a very successful cycle in my eyes!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69