Mack turns alpha on M14ADD and Tren!

Page 11 of 24 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Very similar to how I do it,I use vanilla powder tho,and actually throw a squeeze of Hershey's chocolate in which helps hide the tuna flavor a good bit.I do this twice a day,and then do one more at night without the tuna and with casein instead!and boy if I miss that shake with casein at night,or I'm out and have to use whey,I can tell such a difference,I wake up in middle of night cramping I'm so hungry!have you tried the shake yet?
    What shake? The one I posted the recipe for?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What shake? The one I posted the recipe for?
    Yeah,or the way you are going to do it with the tuna?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

Yeah,or the way you are going to do it with the tuna?
    Just going to wing it tomorrow.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just going to wing it tomorrow.
    Lemme know what ya think bro,I'm out for the night,been a long day.Will have more updates coming tomorrow,arms and whatever else I feel like doing!

5. Breakfast done,first dose and first round of support supplements down,gonna drink some prodigy soon and go smash some weights!feeling really good when I woke up today!

6. How.do.u like the prodigy i have an unopened tub im.waiting to crack inro
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    How.do.u like the prodigy i have an unopened tub im.waiting to crack inro
    I love it!it has become my second favorite pwo.very clean energy,awesome pumps,can tell the beta is in there unlike some pwo there are.it is very consistent which is my main concern when buying a pwo.And the blueberry is tha bomb!i have watermelon also but haven't tried yet.

8. Ok,today's work out was nothing great!had some insane pumps that actually hurt!focus was good and had real good controlled movements on all lifts,shoulder is irritating me.dont really feel like typing forever!

Barbell curls:
    115x10
    135x6 didn't feel right today,so didn't push it on these.

Reverse grip bench:
    185x15
    205x15 for 3 sets.

Incline db curls:
    45x8
    50x8
    50x9
    45x10

Ez curls:
    90x8
    90x10 for 3 sets.

Wrist curls with bb:
    90x15 for 4 sets

Db preacher curls:
    45x7
    50x7
    60x9
    45x10

Hammer curls:
    50x10
    60x11 for 3 sets

Db wrist curls:
    60x20
    60 x18 for 4 sets.

9. finally got on the scale today,im sitting at 180 right now also have a few things im going to be throwing in on this stack in next few days.my libido is shot right now.acne is crazy on back and arms.i do remember last time i ran m14add i ran an ai with it and i think i had a way better cycle that way.

10. Tuna shake tasted like straight garbage in my Carnivor powder...

It's cool I'm just going to blend up some eggs and peanut butter in the Carnivor.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Tuna shake tasted like straight garbage in my Carnivor powder...

It's cool I'm just going to blend up some eggs and peanut butter in the Carnivor.
    never had it with carnivor!i have it with just some vanille shake optimum.never use my good protein on those!but it did take some getting used to that for sure. olive oil also helps kill taste for me.

12. Ok,so I'm considering an off day today.Havent had one in a while,I may do some cardio and abs but I mean a day off from the weights.Its 60 degrees at my house and it should be half that and snowing,so gonna see if I can get the wife to do something with me and the daughter.

13. Ok,so killed some ab work,did a good mix of things.Some hanging leg raises,I love the way my neighbors stare when I'm hanging in a tree in my yard with a plate on my waist doing pull ups or leg raises,like wtf.lol.did 4 sets of 10 good mornings with 135,didn't push it bc lower back pumps,but it felt real good.Really starting to get that good feeling.especially in the mirror,I'm seeing some changes in certain places I like.

Edit:I did some light cardio,calf pumps were insane today tho!

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Big workout!You A Animal!
    Hell happened to your Epi log?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Ok,so killed some ab work,did a good mix of things.Some hanging leg raises,I love the way my neighbors stare when I'm hanging in a tree in my yard with a plate on my waist doing pull ups or leg raises,like wtf.lol.did 4 sets of 10 good mornings with 135,didn't push it bc lower back pumps,but it felt real good.Really starting to get that good feeling.especially in the mirror,I'm seeing some changes in certain places I like.

Edit:I did some light cardio,calf pumps were insane today tho!
    Good work man! Always fun weirding out the neighbors I do some stuff with fire for a local performing arts group, so our practices always draw some looks from my neighbors...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hell happened to your Epi log?
    That's what I was wondering!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

That's what I was wondering!
    Could not even find the log anymore.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Could not even find the log anymore.
    I noticed that a week ago! Tried to see if that vid was done downloading and couldn't even find the thread!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I noticed that a week ago! Tried to see if that vid was done downloading and couldn't even find the thread!
    Scared
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. I challenged him through video in a bench off and he disappeared.I didn't realize I was that scary

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    I challenged him through video in a bench off and he disappeared.I didn't realize I was that scary
    Lol scaring people away! Didnt your mama teach you to play well with others
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol scaring people away! Didnt your mama teach you to play well with others
    Nope,I'm a country boy!i was taught to kill sh**!

23. Had a good workout today,can't say it was anything out of the ordinary.Shoulder has been irritating a bit.Libido is shot,acne is up,back pumps are there.Oh and nips are slightly itchy.So yeah pretty much feels like I'm on cycle,just no aggression.I was going to bridge this cycle or kick start it with something and wish I would have,but we are here now so I'm gonna see where it goes.Chest is looking fuller,traps are actually noticeably standing out,even through a very loose shirt can see the change.Had a crazy trap pump today.

Military Bb press:
    135x12
    155x9
    135x15
    135x13

Db shrugs:
    80x20 for 2 sets.

Db military press:
    45x12
    60x11
    60x12
    50x12

Side db lat raises:
    30x10 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
    50x12
    60x12
    60x14
    50x15

Bb shrugs:
    205x15
    225x15
    255x15
    275x12
    225x17

Pull ups with plate:
    4 sets of 8

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nope,I'm a country boy!i was taught to kill sh**!
    YUP

nice workout man. Back pumps.....hate them but love whats causing them LOL
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    YUP

nice workout man. Back pumps.....hate them but love whats causing them LOL
    I feel ya there,mine aren't to bad at all on this cycle tho,well yet at least.

26. Yeah man I hate back pumps, **** was killer on me to just get outa bed. Taurine did help but not all pain. Glad u don't have any pain yet Lucky!

27. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Yeah man I hate back pumps, **** was killer on me to just get outa bed. Taurine did help but not all pain. Glad u don't have any pain yet Lucky!
    I have had a sharp pain shoot from my left or right shoulder and down my spine if I yawn while stretching my hands about my head. Did you have anything like that. I mean if dealt with the lower back stiffness and what not. Taurine is fixing that though. 4grams am and 4 grams pm.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

28. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

I have had a sharp pain shoot from my left or right shoulder and down my spine if I yawn while stretching my hands about my head. Did you have anything like that. I mean if dealt with the lower back stiffness and what not. Taurine is fixing that though. 4grams am and 4 grams pm.
    Nah bro! Didn't have any pain stimming from my shoulder area. It was all lower for me. You might have a pinched nerve in your back, I have had one of them that gets agrivated alot

29. Mack, you tend to rep up in the higher range. Why don't you drop down into the 6-8 rep range and start crushing some steel?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Nah bro! Didn't have any pain stimming from my shoulder area. It was all lower for me. You might have a pinched nerve in your back, I have had one of them that gets agrivated alot
    Yeah happend a couple times, almost brought me to my knees.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One AND Tren insanity stack
    By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:21 AM
  3. Tren, M14add, and JW?
    By smshannon001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1