SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TLW
    Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.
    week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far
    Cultivating Mass.

2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far
    Very good, even though the scale only says plus 7lbs it looks like a lot more. I'm thinking week 3 should be the week where most of the weight gains occur, I'm hoping at least.
    •   

3. Yeah buddy!!! 7 pounds is still sweet dude. This week should be good for sure!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?

5. Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
    Just keep.at it

6. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
    Just keep.at it
    Not much bloating at all, diet is the same I've even upped the calories slightly. Hoping it starts to kick in more middle of week three. When I did my cycle of beastdrol I was up 16lbs on week three.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TLW
    Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?
    Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..
    Cultivating Mass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..
    Yeah agreed. I'm hoping I make it to 10lbs! Ill be happy with that.

9. So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!

10. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!
    Congrates on ur db mate..like posted already ur gains sound solid and if dry u shouldnt lose much in pct which would be kool
    •   

11. Awesome log brother!

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

12. I was just going to say up your calories a little more..then I read more..Up 11..SWEET!

RECOVERBRO

13. Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?
    Bp is slightly high, but nothing that isn't manageable. Only sides is acne, and lower back pumps are pretty intense with deadlifts.

15. Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!

RECOVERBRO

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!
    They just started getting pretty bad but then again I did hyperextensions right after deadlifts haha

17. HAHAH...yeah that will do it

RECOVERBRO

18. So how is it going bro? where your gains at?

19. RECOVERBRO

20. Up 12lbs. Strength gains way up. I'm hoping the strength gains stay after cycle.

21. Yeah buddy!!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Pix???

23. Up 14lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. God damn brother
    Cultivating Mass.

25. Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.

26. Quote Originally Posted by 12g00bk
    Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.
    Haven't heard of the other stuff..but sdmz 2.0 is methyl sten and dmz, that's the appeal. A lot of good reviews,i have a bottle stashed away.
    Cultivating Mass.

27. Hey sorry everyone this log sucked! I've been really busy with work. But I'm beginning week 2 of pct, I haven't lost any weight which I'm surprised gains are very dry. I ended up finishing up 13lbs which I was very happy about. The thing that impressed me the most about this was the strength gains. Kinda feeling emotional on pct with the clomid but I get that every time I just suck it up and tell myself don't be a bitch. Acne is starting to go away thank god. Overall I'm very happy with super dmz 2.0 however I wouldn't run it again because of the acne was out of control, kind of want to keep my face scar free for the ladeeees.

28. It didnt suck pal. there ia always a need to learn about different compounds and what type of results come from them. u should be well chuffed with that dry weight gain. just keep away from girly flicks during pct

29. Lmao sorry when you said you a bit emotional all I could think of is that dude from longest yard when they swap his roids out with estrogen! Good log bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
  3. RPXZ's Get BIGGER than you log! EPITEST + SUPER-DMZ
    By RPXZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:07 AM
  4. Super DMZ Log
    By Fanboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5