SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yeah I just do chicken...10lbs in the crockpot. steak for the fam gets expensive.

2. But like you its hard to put on weight. Ive been on test for 6 months straight. I hate myself!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    But like you its hard to put on weight. Ive been on test for 6 months straight. I hate myself!!!
    You've been on test for 6 months? TRT?

4. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag
    Yeah I just do chicken...10lbs in the crockpot. steak for the fam gets expensive.
    The joys of being single and no kids, I can eat whatever I want. But that's a good idea cooking the chicken up in a crockpot.

5. Day 4. Back. Lat Pull Downs super set with wide grip chins 160x12 and then 10 pull-ups (4sets). Dumbbell Rows 80x12 85x12 90x10 100x8, deadlifts 225x15, 315x8, 315x8, 405x4, hammer strength back machine... I did these one side at a time really slow to try and really isolate the lats. 90x12 (4sets). Diet for the day was a little less then yesterday just ate my last meal and finished up with a little under 4500 calories. Minor sides to report have some acne forming on shoulders and upper chest I'm hoping that doesn't get any worse, and lethargy is already starting to kick in I'm going to up the carbs even more.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    You've been on test for 6 months? TRT?

Self prescribed homie...Nothing like keeping your gains and making them all the time

7. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    Self prescribed homie...Nothing like keeping your gains and making them all the time
    I really hope your stats are false

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

I really hope your stats are false
    I'm lost a bit explain...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'm lost a bit explain...
    The one guys has been on test for 6 months but his stats say he is 5'10 129lbs lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by TLW

The one guys has been on test for 6 months but his stats say he is 5'10 129lbs lol
    It's probably them test boosters they sale at wal-mart lol

11. Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??

12. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??
    I have dhea and vitamin b complex but neither are doing much to help, I don't know if I can eat anymore carbs lol and I picked up some benzoyl peroxide for the acne.

13. Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats

14. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats
    Ok. No offense, I've just seen some really dumb people.."I'm 145 pounds, can I take superdrol?"

15. Hahaha. It was kindof a joke. Im running a bulking tread right now. Goal was to hit 225 but i dont think I will.

16. Need your guys help!! I'm getting really bad acne almost bad enough that I'm debating stopping use. I tried using benzoyl peroxide and it's not working at all I have it on my face and shoulders.

17. I would really appreciate any advice, anyone at all?

18. You try proactive? Never had acne issues but if you can tolerate it for a bit it should go away after cycle

19. I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.
    Hmm maybe see your physician and get a prescription?

21. I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol
    Yea for real lol of its not painful and completely hideous I'd say just tough it out..maybe some more expierenced guys will chime in

23. Accutane at 20mg daily for 5-6 months will destroy acne but you need to stay away from partying.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

24. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    Accutane at 20mg daily for 5-6 months will destroy acne but you need to stay away from partying.
    I have accutane but I didn't think I could use that on cycle? I don't party anyways haha

25. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    I have accutane but I didn't think I could use that on cycle? I don't party anyways haha
    Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
    Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

26. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
    Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Thank you! Ill start tomorrow

27. When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.

28. Quote Originally Posted by F355
    When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.
    1 at 8:30 during work then when I get off at 4:30 then I hit the gym at 5:30.

29. How is it going?

30. Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
  2. RPXZ's Get BIGGER than you log! EPITEST + SUPER-DMZ
    By RPXZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:07 AM
  3. Super DMZ Log
    By Fanboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:41 PM