SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??

2. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by klint
    Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??
    I have dhea and vitamin b complex but neither are doing much to help, I don't know if I can eat anymore carbs lol and I picked up some benzoyl peroxide for the acne.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.
    Answers

Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats
    Ok. No offense, I've just seen some really dumb people.."I'm 145 pounds, can I take superdrol?"
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha. It was kindof a joke. Im running a bulking tread right now. Goal was to hit 225 but i dont think I will.
  6. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Need your guys help!! I'm getting really bad acne almost bad enough that I'm debating stopping use. I tried using benzoyl peroxide and it's not working at all I have it on my face and shoulders.
  7. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I would really appreciate any advice, anyone at all?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You try proactive? Never had acne issues but if you can tolerate it for a bit it should go away after cycle
  9. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.
    Hmm maybe see your physician and get a prescription?
  11. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol
    Yea for real lol of its not painful and completely hideous I'd say just tough it out..maybe some more expierenced guys will chime in
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

Accutane at 20mg daily for 5-6 months will destroy acne but you need to stay away from partying.
  14. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    Accutane at 20mg daily for 5-6 months will destroy acne but you need to stay away from partying.
    I have accutane but I didn't think I could use that on cycle? I don't party anyways haha
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

I have accutane but I didn't think I could use that on cycle? I don't party anyways haha
    Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
    Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  16. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
    Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Thank you! Ill start tomorrow
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.
  18. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F355
    When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.
    1 at 8:30 during work then when I get off at 4:30 then I hit the gym at 5:30.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

How is it going?
  20. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TLW
    Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.
    week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far
    Cultivating Mass.
  22. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far
    Very good, even though the scale only says plus 7lbs it looks like a lot more. I'm thinking week 3 should be the week where most of the weight gains occur, I'm hoping at least.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah buddy!!! 7 pounds is still sweet dude. This week should be good for sure!!

RECOVERBRO

24. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
    Just keep.at it
  26. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by klint
    Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
    Just keep.at it
    Not much bloating at all, diet is the same I've even upped the calories slightly. Hoping it starts to kick in more middle of week three. When I did my cycle of beastdrol I was up 16lbs on week three.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TLW
    Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?
    Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..
    Yeah agreed. I'm hoping I make it to 10lbs! Ill be happy with that.
  29. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!
    Congrates on ur db mate..like posted already ur gains sound solid and if dry u shouldnt lose much in pct which would be kool
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome log brother!

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10
    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/blackstone468.gif[/IMG]
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I was just going to say up your calories a little more..then I read more..Up 11..SWEET!

RECOVERBRO

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?
  35. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?
    Bp is slightly high, but nothing that isn't manageable. Only sides is acne, and lower back pumps are pretty intense with deadlifts.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!

RECOVERBRO

37. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!
    They just started getting pretty bad but then again I did hyperextensions right after deadlifts haha
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

HAHAH...yeah that will do it

RECOVERBRO

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

So how is it going bro? where your gains at?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 02:05 PM
  3. RPXZ's Get BIGGER than you log! EPITEST + SUPER-DMZ