Sarms Triple Stack into Hella!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SinX

No doubt looks very good good, I would suggest finishing your pct first then the day after go into pre-loading mode with the 4-ad and the other good stuff; it's crazy, I literally thought about doing the same thing you have been, but you need to restore your body first before going into that.

Just be careful with forma on cycle, I know everyone is different, but some ppl get higher BP with that, of course listen to your body and if you're straight then nothing wrong with running that along with it. On top of your pct, I'd recommend running forma a week or so afterwards to prevent any E rebound; what's your PCT looking like if you don't mind me asking.
    I agree and will do that.

PCT as of now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    DAA 3/3/3/3
    Forma 10/10/10/10.

I'll extend Forma a week or two. Also have erase lying around was thinking dosing that at 1 for 2 weeks after PCT.

And per rec of another I will continue TUDCA at 500mg for PCT to heal the liver more and clomid is mildly liver toxic from what I understand.

Prolly overkill, but I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

I agree and will do that.

PCT as of now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    DAA 3/3/3/3
    Forma 10/10/10/10.

I'll extend Forma a week or two. Also have erase lying around was thinking dosing that at 1 for 2 weeks after PCT.

And per rec of another I will continue TUDCA at 500mg for PCT to heal the liver more and clomid is mildly liver toxic from what I understand.

Prolly overkill, but I like it.

Is this for your pct for your sarms?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Is this for your pct for your sarms?
    No, hella. My PCT for sarms is just DAA & Forma. I have run one other sarms cycle back in the early spring laid out the same way and everything went perfect. I have never felt any shutdown with sarms, but I react very well to DAA anyways.

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

No, hella. My PCT for sarms is just DAA & Forma. I have run one other sarms cycle back in the early spring laid out the same way and everything went perfect. I have never felt any shutdown with sarms, but I react very well to DAA anyways.

Ok. That woulda been over kill. Clomid 25/25 for two weeks and forma 2-3 weeks 50mg-75mg would be perfect.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Ok. That woulda been over kill. Clomid 25/25 for two weeks and forma 2-3 weeks 50mg-75mg would be perfect.
    So you are saying this for a hella run I assume?

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So you are saying this for a hella run I assume?

No.

Your halo ran needs a more comprehensive PCT. Serm+AI+tbooster+cort control.

Sarms 6 weeks or higher (dose dependent as well) id reccomend clomid 25/25 + 50-75mg formestane. Say, 25mg osta and 75-100mg
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Answers

No.

Your halo ran needs a more comprehensive PCT. Serm+AI+tbooster+cort control.

Sarms 6 weeks or higher (dose dependent as well) id reccomend clomid 25/25 + 50-75mg formestane. Say, 25mg osta and 75-100mg
    Yeah, that is what I thought. I may run some clomid after this sarms run.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for the long delay and thank you Tyga for filling in perfectly. As previosuly mentioned for hella pct he hit the nail right on the head and as for sarms as he stated depending on your dosages of S4/Osta, it is recommended what he suggested for pct; however, you have to be running S4 very high up there in order to need a serm, I believe anything over 100mg and Osta max at 25mg would be very suppressive indeed. After running sarms twice within reasonable limit you won't need a serm, but still other items to bring your body back to normal.

Another thing dallas, as long as you're running sarms within reasonable doses you don't need to apply forma a week or so after, what I suggested earlier is for after your hella pct, run forma a bit longer and then slowly taper off it reducing pumps each day and don't go over 10 pumps a day during pct. Lean Extreme has been highly recommended for cort control as well as vit c; just make sure to up your caloric intake a bit during pct as you def don't wanna cut during this time.

My reception is extremely poor where I am and I'm going to try to make it in town for awhile tomorrow as there are some things I need to take care of and I will post my back/bi and abs workout from today and a week from weds I start hella.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if derm is stil placebo or not, but leanin out, haven't weighed myself in some time but will do soon. My libido and aggression is way up though and my last workout was bis/back and abs

Seated db curl: 20x10 twice for warm up/ 30x10/ 35x10
    Standing db curl dropset: 30x10/20x10/10x12/5x20
    Standing db row dropset: 40x12/25x12/15x15/10
    Lat pulldown: 90x10/110x10/130x10
    Machine curl with the same weight as the lat pull down

Machine ab crunch: 50x30/70x25/90x15

Superset of
    Decline ab crunch 30x4; with the twist on my last set
    Leg raises which I did 20 the first 3 times then 15 on last
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

off day, but wanted to report that I am doing a cleansing and already a week into pre-loading; I'm keeping MT between 2-3k, HB around 1k+, potassium is still at 99mg and just in case I will throw in joint repair at one pill a day for the week to come and use it when needed. Since OT has similar properties I should be alright, I don't exactly take all 6 pills so I'll have to play it by how I feel. Haven't weighed myself yet, but will try and do so on Friday since where I work, we do not have a scale and the closest one in town is one that you drop a quarter in, no biggy bout that, I just hope its accurate. I am starting to break out a bit from transderm and libido and aggression has def gone up, so somethings going on there, I've been applying 5 pumps, which I think is a bit too much so I am now going to drop it down to 3 from now on. I might have to take tomorrow off, but this week will be my last of push/pull rotation and will start a new regiment, which I'll post soon as well.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sorry it's been a few days, haven't been to the gym in a couple after developing either a swollen lymph node/bad rash in my armpit it's kind of difficult to get certain range in motion in check without it feel like I'm getting stabbed. Oh well, better now than on cycle I suppose; I dropped the derm from 5 pumps to 3, loading up still on MT, HW, Potassium and for what it's worth I've added in st. johns wort as well as 1 forged joint repair a day as I only take 3 to 4 OT's and will use until bottle is nearly done then go over to vital core in a lil bit.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well it's the last day of pre-loading and turns out that I managed to pick up a slight infection from some dirty fckers doing the laundry, which would explain why my arm has been killing me this past week. Haven't worked out in almost a week from this and before I even hit my cycle already feel a bit lethargic hahaha; that and at times I could barely do my job from not being able to lift my arm past my chest, but since that's died down over the past few days I'm ready to start hella tomorrow!

I will keep my goals realistic by saying I just want to expose my abs and put on lean body mass. On the first page is my dosage and pct and I will be changing my routine around and should definitely see some decent results, def keep posted as much as possible whenever I can, been very excited for over a month now and the day will come; although I know I need to wait a few weeks for it to kick in, I don't mind that at all.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Also will be using Gear for extra protein with meals, from what I've been reading about I'm assuming it might help out and if not oh well. I think my PCT might be a bit much but looks like this:

Torem (120 first three days then suggested dosage)
    Bridge (might as well finish off the rest of the bottle)
    Forged PCT (suggested dose)
    Unleashed (suggested)
    Forma (I listed the suggested with tapering off)
    Maybe HCGenerate or I might hold on to that for Beaster
    Lean Extreme
    DAA
    Need2Slin

Definitely looks like a good amount more needed than compared to other logs I have been reading, but it is what it is.

On cyc supports:
    N2Guard and when that runs out I'll just use Coq-10/MT/HB/Potassium
    Taurine (30 mins before work 3-5g)
    Gear
    OT when that runs out into Vital Core MV's
    Fish Oils
    I know there's a few things I'm missing but check the first page or I will enter it later on when I realize what I left out; but as often as I can I will post my progressions.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    sorry it's been a few days, haven't been to the gym in a couple after developing either a swollen lymph node/bad rash in my armpit it's kind of difficult to get certain range in motion in check without it feel like I'm getting stabbed. Oh well, better now than on cycle I suppose; I dropped the derm from 5 pumps to 3, loading up still on MT, HW, Potassium and for what it's worth I've added in st. johns wort as well as 1 forged joint repair a day as I only take 3 to 4 OT's and will use until bottle is nearly done then go over to vital core in a lil bit.
    aww i hate those LOL i put a warm cold pack under my armpit for a few hours - reheating when needed - and then i squeezed mine and yellow green/brown puss with a little blood came out. real nasty
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by demondrol View Post
    aww i hate those LOL i put a warm cold pack under my armpit for a few hours - reheating when needed - and then i squeezed mine and yellow green/brown puss with a little blood came out. real nasty
    Yeah bro ish is whack, had to get cream and gently squeezed it out took a few days to finally come down and at first I won't lie I was semi freaking out a bit.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

After my long wait I finally started yesterday 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, obviously don't expect anything right away and I'm sure it's placebo for the first week or so but damn I had a great workout and feel good.

Arms:

Tricep push down: 90 to warm up at 12 then 130x10/170x10/190x10/210x10
    Overhead triceps extension dropset: 40x10/30x15/20x15/10x15 did that routine twice
    DD skull crushers: 30x10/35x10/40x10; felt like I wanted to do more but held back
    Standing double DD curl: 30x10 twice then 35x10
    Seated incline DD curl: 35x10 then 40x10 twice
    Bicep machine curl: 70x10/90x10/110x10/130x8

Great pump leaving the gym and def wanted to do a lot lot more but held back a bit due to time and wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna fully kill my arms just yet.

Just took 2 around an hr ago and depending on my schedule may hit legs if not I walk stairs and in general around so much I think I can get away with it just this once. So far no sides, drinking loads of water and taking proper supps when needed.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

After my long wait I finally started yesterday 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, obviously don't expect anything right away and I'm sure it's placebo for the first week or so but damn I had a great workout and feel good.

Arms:

Tricep push down: 90 to warm up at 12 then 130x10/170x10/190x10/210x10
    Overhead triceps extension dropset: 40x10/30x15/20x15/10x15 did that routine twice
    DD skull crushers: 30x10/35x10/40x10; felt like I wanted to do more but held back
    Standing double DD curl: 30x10 twice then 35x10
    Seated incline DD curl: 35x10 then 40x10 twice
    Bicep machine curl: 70x10/90x10/110x10/130x8

Great pump leaving the gym and def wanted to do a lot lot more but held back a bit due to time and wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna fully kill my arms just yet.

Just took 2 around an hr ago and depending on my schedule may hit legs if not I walk stairs and in general around so much I think I can get away with it just this once. So far no sides, drinking loads of water and taking proper supps when needed.
    Hellz yea. Its poppin now! You should start a different log for your halo run and link it in here. Youll get more attention with a DS/PH title lol
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hellz yea. Its poppin now! You should start a different log for your halo run and link it in here. Youll get more attention with a DS/PH title lol

No doubt good idea, haven't been near a comp in awhile, but def gonna start somethin up again weds or so and link it up
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

gonna setup a new link soon, don't have a lot of time but I wanted to write a few things going on so far:

Def getting a lotta great pumps going on and I know it's barely been a full week, I feel more fuller and some shirts are about to get retired soon I can feel it. I got some nasty headaches on the second and third day and they went away; trust me I've been sure to drink more than a gallon of water per day and I'm eating my ass off and a very good amount of energy in the gym. Libido is still up and going very well and since I'm naturally aggressive, nothing is out of the ordinary yet, when I get some more time hopefully soon I'll try and put together my workout/diet logs and start a new thread and copy it into this badboy.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what's good everyone, alright from now on I'll be posting my log here:

anabolicminds dot com /forum/cycle-info/215426-sinnah-rises-1st.html#post3649350

thanks for viewing and following and will update to as frequently as possible with what's been goin down
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

can't fully post links yet, but I'll make due with this and it'll be seen and more updated on the cyc info page than on this
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

can't fully post links yet, but I'll make due with this and it'll be seen and more updated on the cyc info page than on this
    Pm link!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Pm link!
    I got you, one sec fam
  •   

Similar Forum Threads