Sarms Triple Stack into Hella!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

Take care

Just read that now thank you and major congrats on that fam, very good stuff and best of luck on your upcoming show and certification. I def feel like I'm just bout getting ready to hit this bad boy up indeed, one more quick question for now, when I use torem should I use that when I wake up or before bed. Since I work until 2-3 in the morning I was just curious when to use that as I use forma first thing in the morning and I'll be using n2slin, maybe hcgenerate, unleashed and daa. Thanks again bro, best of luck and take care.

SinX

SinX

Awards
If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking. ;)
Def gonna get back to hitting abs again just a couple times a week I was thinking I was burning off a lot doing 4-5 exercises every few days because on sarms and I was sweating my ass off and although their a bit more defined I dropped a bit of weight. If I can go today I'll throw that into my shoulder routine, good lookin out bro.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..

SinX

SinX

Awards
Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..
Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Not enough time to log my bi/back workout yet but just weighed myself finally 180!!! All lean so far as my abs are still showing and gotta hit the bottom ones harder and will follow epstanemans advice and hit my abs with a special routine I do today. I will post my shoulders/abs when I can as well.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.

I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.
Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.

That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.

Pisses me off.

SinX

SinX

Awards
That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.

Pisses me off.
Hahaha I hear ya man, but believe me I have headphones, but that doesn't stop a few ppl because from when I started till now I've put on a considerable amount of pain and they feel compelled to tap me or just stand there and get into my comfort zone and I think either these guys are socially inept or just straight up stupid.

I also feel ya on that, nothing wrong with bringin a bit of swag but as you mention it's not a fashion statement, where before your set, mid set and after you stare at yourself in the mirror like loads of ppl i see doing and then looking around the room to make sure ppl are looking at them talking about how the sweat rolls off their shirt for over 10 mins like their reps, I always laugh my ass off at that. See what you witnessed woulda straight pissed me off, not even being "on" yet and I know I woulda semi lost it just at the fact he's tryin to get attention or kill time and ruin a workout for others; oddly enough you mentioned that I printed a sign a few days ago not to use your phone and if you do it's subject to be taken away and returned after, because I know it's hard to walk a few feet extra out the door to take a personal call. Now, if it's hey I'm busy I'll call ya back fair enough, but we all got personal lives and issues, doesn't mean we want to share that, hahaha my bad for the rant.

SinX

SinX

Awards
My bad been a few days, haven't worked out past 2-3 days with a slight cold, but after taking a bit of time off I do feel loads better; finished my pct yesterday and this morning starting my transderm and loading up on milk thistle and hawthrone; I will go MT at 2k a day and HT around 1k for two weeks and keep my workouts at a decent volume, but not incredibly high weight; last workout I did was shoulders and back and bi/before that, I essentially performed the same exercises but my weight went up slightly to 5-10lbs on almost each exercises for around the same numbers of reps; I just don't wanna over do it before I start going mad hard in the paint very soon.

I love Sarms and will def use another bridge when I'm done with this hella run, then S4/Osta into Beasters. I feel great, libido is up and running strong, cardio needs a bit more improving, but I do walk and work a lot lot and I know my sleep needs some improvement as well. I shedded 4 pounds of water weight so I dropped down to around 176 when I weighed in on Monday, but keeping my carbs and calories decently and will be eating a bit healthier before my run and during my run will have a cheat meal maybe twice a week and keep everything simple by then.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Hahaha I hear ya man, but believe me I have headphones, but that doesn't stop a few ppl because from when I started till now I've put on a considerable amount of pain and they feel compelled to tap me or just stand there and get into my comfort zone and I think either these guys are socially inept or just straight up stupid.

I also feel ya on that, nothing wrong with bringin a bit of swag but as you mention it's not a fashion statement, where before your set, mid set and after you stare at yourself in the mirror like loads of ppl i see doing and then looking around the room to make sure ppl are looking at them talking about how the sweat rolls off their shirt for over 10 mins like their reps, I always laugh my ass off at that. See what you witnessed woulda straight pissed me off, not even being "on" yet and I know I woulda semi lost it just at the fact he's tryin to get attention or kill time and ruin a workout for others; oddly enough you mentioned that I printed a sign a few days ago not to use your phone and if you do it's subject to be taken away and returned after, because I know it's hard to walk a few feet extra out the door to take a personal call. Now, if it's hey I'm busy I'll call ya back fair enough, but we all got personal lives and issues, doesn't mean we want to share that, hahaha my bad for the rant.

Fuc*king happened again today man. Except it was some dike bit*h. And instead of her having her phone on speaker phone, she had a wireless blue tooth head set and was actually gossiping bout drama during her actual workout. I GUESS that may be okay ...but damn was she talking LOUD. Damn confused vagina lovers.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad been a few days, haven't worked out past 2-3 days with a slight cold, but after taking a bit of time off I do feel loads better; finished my pct yesterday and this morning starting my transderm and loading up on milk thistle and hawthrone; I will go MT at 2k a day and HT around 1k for two weeks and keep my workouts at a decent volume, but not incredibly high weight; last workout I did was shoulders and back and bi/before that, I essentially performed the same exercises but my weight went up slightly to 5-10lbs on almost each exercises for around the same numbers of reps; I just don't wanna over do it before I start going mad hard in the paint very soon.

I love Sarms and will def use another bridge when I'm done with this hella run, then S4/Osta into Beasters. I feel great, libido is up and running strong, cardio needs a bit more improving, but I do walk and work a lot lot and I know my sleep needs some improvement as well. I shedded 4 pounds of water weight so I dropped down to around 176 when I weighed in on Monday, but keeping my carbs and calories decently and will be eating a bit healthier before my run and during my run will have a cheat meal maybe twice a week and keep everything simple by then.
Considerable amount of weight just from sarms. Nice bro. The water weights was to be expected ecspecially coming off of a GH secretegouge. Great hearing your pct panned out! *kevin hart voice* ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

SinX

SinX

Awards
Fuc*king happened again today man. Except it was some dike bit*h. And instead of her having her phone on speaker phone, she had a wireless blue tooth head set and was actually gossiping bout drama during her actual workout. I GUESS that may be okay ...but damn was she talking LOUD. Damn confused vagina lovers.
I share your pain, I can only imagine what she was going on about, but I had to laugh reading that, def cracked me up

SinX

SinX

Awards
Considerable amount of weight just from sarms. Nice bro. The water weights was to be expected ecspecially coming off of a GH secretegouge. Great hearing your pct panned out! *kevin hart voice* ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Yezzir put on a good 17lbs, which semi makes me wonder how much more weight I could have stacked on if I stretched it out, but fughgetaboutit been dying to finally hit up hella for some time now and I understand they have different properities, so def lookin forward to shreddin and really putting on more legit muscle. Yeah fam I was eating like there was no tomorrow, only negative was the crazy lucid dreams, some were enjoyable and others I woke up in a cold sweat unable getting back to sleep or my heart pounding like a motha until I took some major deep breaths in and out. Def gonna hit that stack again after my hella pct and bridge that into beast or maybe epi, most likely beasters because I really wanna put some serious mass on. Hahaha funny you do that voice we just a new guy that sounds like him and when he yells outta excitement that same high pitch tone comes on and I die laughing. "Alright alright alright, def gonna learn these next 2 months"

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ao I dunno if its placebo but after putting the derm on this morning at 5 pumps I got a crazy shot of energy and although I kept it to myself I felt a bit more aggravated than usual; I know ill be able to get away with a lot, because I'm from the Bronx and ppl claim I'm the nicest angriest guy here, hahah nice huh. Regardless just did a bit of cardio and I think I'm almost over my cold and will begin a 2 week push pull rotation, which I will log then I saw this 6 week to bigger arm routine bythis $4 jim buddy, you can google it and ill stick to that and then go major on chest and shoulders, legs will be the same routine with minor changes, still not ready for squats or deads just yet.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Hey, I have a few questions for you guys in this thread. Seems like quite a few of you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to SARMS. I am on a HDrol cycle right now with two more weeks but 2 weeks after I'm through with that PCT I'm going to run S4 and or Osta. I've dieted down one time before so that will be on point but which one would you guys suggest? Osta, S4, or both? Also, I hate the idea of being shut down and have both Torem and Nolva on hand. Is that overkill for a 6 week SARM run?

demondrol

Awards
Hey, I have a few questions for you guys in this thread. Seems like quite a few of you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to SARMS. I am on a HDrol cycle right now with two more weeks but 2 weeks after I'm through with that PCT I'm going to run S4 and or Osta. I've dieted down one time before so that will be on point but which one would you guys suggest? Osta, S4, or both? Also, I hate the idea of being shut down and have both Torem and Nolva on hand. Is that overkill for a 6 week SARM run?
imo go for it but keep it low dose for both. umm maybe 12.5 for first 2 weeks of pct then bump it up to full dose for the last 2 weeks of pct + 2 more weeks to complete the 6 week run or just take full dose of both from week 1-6 if you want

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never run S4 in your pct. Period. At any dose, S4 is suppressive. Pct is time for recovery, osta is fine to use during your post cycle, 10-12mg ed. You could use torem after your sarm cycle is you wanted, 30/30/30 would suffice along with daa.

SinX

SinX

Awards
As Tyga mentions that is the best advice to give, I couldn't respond right away due to terrible reception; however, NEVER run S4 in PCT no matter what anyone tells you and still be cautious with osta I still would not go 25mg during pct 10-12 even 15 should be plenty to maintaining muscle mass; a serm is not completely necessary, but if you have a lot on hand then it's all good. The first time I ran 8 weeks of both S4 and Osta and an androspray and didn't use a serm, just used forma, forged, forged pct, bridged and unleashed, which I thought was a bit overkill but that's certain reps for ya

SinX

SinX

Awards
Decided to throw in 99g of potassium into the mix, still everyday I've been using 5 pumps of derm (I will drop to 3 after the first week), milk thistle at 2k and hawthrone at 1k,

Had my chest and tri workout the day before yesterday and they temporarily took away the bench press, because some genius thought he was bigger than his ego and ruined it for everyone.

Chest press (machine): Warmup sets: 70x10/90x10/130x10 --- Working sets 170x10 and 190 x 10 twice
Tricep bench dips: 10x4
DD bench press: 35x10 twice warm up then into 40x10 then 45x10

Superset:
Tricep pulldown: 130x10/150x10/170x10/190x10
Overhead Tricep extenstion: 30x10/35x10/35x10/40x10

Chest flyes: 25x10 twice warm up then into 30x10 and 35x10; Felt like I def could have done more, but I guess I got that delayed burn and decided to take it a bit easy from there and not go too crazy after that point.

As previously mentioned, didn't want to go too crazy just yet but after next week I will finally be starting hella and then I'll be breaking off these shackles and then go ultra hard.

I have been carb cycling on workout days, I load up as much as I can and on non workout days; I won't put much in and I will have a meal less than I usually do and one time a week, I'll go all the way out and just shovel food down. Still lean and mean at around 177 give or take and only gonna get up from there, but my main goals are to get my abs exposed more and keep stacking on lean muscle; ppl say I'm getting bigger, but because I see myself everyday I don't notice it (plus the fact I'm really hard on myself and beat myself up quite a bit will add to that theory, don't need no jack3d just run off self loathing at times hahaha, not recommended for all).

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
So you are doing a 3 week mini pct then straight to hella, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

SinX

SinX

Awards
So you are doing a 3 week mini pct then straight to hella, right?

Just finished a 2 week mini pct last Tueday; right now I'm in the process of a 2 week pre-loading then straight into hella

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 2 week mini pct last Tueday; right now I'm in the process of a 2 week pre-loading then straight into hella
Ok, so it will be 4 weeks after sarms you go into hella. Reason I ask is that I may plan the same type run soon.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok, so it will be 4 weeks after sarms you go into hella. Reason I ask is that I may plan the same type run soon.

I was planning on doing an 8 week run, but got wwwaayyy too ansty and decided to call it a bit early and switched it up. Overall it was a 4 week run of S4 and Osta followed by 2 week mini pct and 2 week pre-loading; however, you can do what I have done or what's suggested by most and do hella first, a proper pct (with low dose of osta 10 or 12 or 15) then after you finished pct wait a week or so making sure to prevent E rebound and then run S4 and Osta at normal dosages.

After this hella run I plan on running Beast or maybe Epi, I see larger and better gains with Beast so I will most likely go with that, but this is what my current plan looks like:

Hella 6 weeks
PCT 4 weeks

After 2 weeks or so Sarms again for 8 weeks
Mini PCT 3 weeks

Pre-load into Beasters for 2 weeks
Beasters for 4-6 weeks; most likely four
PCT 4 weeks

After using in between and around cycles, you'll be sarming as much as possible, very little to no sides and if you have any q's please feel free to ask and we'll be more than glad to take care of ya.

SinX

SinX

Awards
My first run around with sarms was s4/osta for 8 weeks and had great results with a 3 week mini pct of forma, forged pct, bridge and unleashed; as previously mentioned that was a bit overkill, but you can get away with just forma, forged pct and maybe a test booster of your choice; you could run a serm, but not really necessary. I'm sure there are plenty of other subs for forma, but that's just what I was using, not trying to rep that company anymore after reading a lot of their posts that harm ppl, I like some of their products but I've been shaking my head after reading some really poor advice.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 6 of a 8 week osta/s4. I was planning on my hella run after the year, but thinking of doing my 3 week mini-pct and go right into hella instead. Just didn't know if that was too soon to go into hella or wait another week or two after mini-pct. It would work out good for the holidays to go straight into hella after 3 week mini-pct, but I want to do it right....thoughts?

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'm currently on week 6 of a 8 week osta/s4. I was planning on my hella run after the year, but thinking of doing my 3 week mini-pct and go right into hella instead. Just didn't know if that was too soon to go into hella or wait another week or two after mini-pct. It would work out good for the holidays to go straight into hella after 3 week mini-pct, but I want to do it right....thoughts?

No joke, sound just like me bro and believe me it's all good; if you want you can run hella sooner but that's up to you and your schedule granted. If you want you can end it now and go straight into a mini pct: forma (or something similar or your choice), forged pct (or something similar) with a test booster for 3 weeks and you'll be good.

I also highly recommend the 2 week pre-load of MT, HB Fish oils, and I am pre-loading and using transderm throughout; I don't think that's really necessary, I just don't want my libido to tank on cycle. What are you on cycle supps as well?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
No joke, sound just like me bro and believe me it's all good; if you want you can run hella sooner but that's up to you and your schedule granted. If you want you can end it now and go straight into a mini pct: forma (or something similar or your choice), forged pct (or something similar) with a test booster for 3 weeks and you'll be good.

I also highly recommend the 2 week pre-load of MT, HB Fish oils, and I am pre-loading and using transderm throughout; I don't think that's really necessary, I just don't want my libido to tank on cycle. What are you on cycle supps as well?
I will run 4-ad, cycle assist, taurine, 500mg of TUDCA and the basics. And will pre load 4-ad, and CA 2 weeks prior. So that would start my 2nd week of mini pct if I go straight into hella, which I think I am ;-).

Oh, also will run Forma weeks 3-10.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I will run 4-ad, cycle assist, taurine, 500mg of TUDCA and the basics. And will pre load 4-ad, and CA 2 weeks prior. So that would start my 2nd week of mini pct if I go straight into hella, which I think I am ;-).

Oh, also will run Forma weeks 3-10.

No doubt looks very good good, I would suggest finishing your pct first then the day after go into pre-loading mode with the 4-ad and the other good stuff; it's crazy, I literally thought about doing the same thing you have been, but you need to restore your body first before going into that.

Just be careful with forma on cycle, I know everyone is different, but some ppl get higher BP with that, of course listen to your body and if you're straight then nothing wrong with running that along with it. On top of your pct, I'd recommend running forma a week or so afterwards to prevent any E rebound; what's your PCT looking like if you don't mind me asking.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
No doubt looks very good good, I would suggest finishing your pct first then the day after go into pre-loading mode with the 4-ad and the other good stuff; it's crazy, I literally thought about doing the same thing you have been, but you need to restore your body first before going into that.

Just be careful with forma on cycle, I know everyone is different, but some ppl get higher BP with that, of course listen to your body and if you're straight then nothing wrong with running that along with it. On top of your pct, I'd recommend running forma a week or so afterwards to prevent any E rebound; what's your PCT looking like if you don't mind me asking.
I agree and will do that.

PCT as of now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3
Forma 10/10/10/10.

I'll extend Forma a week or two. Also have erase lying around was thinking dosing that at 1 for 2 weeks after PCT.

And per rec of another I will continue TUDCA at 500mg for PCT to heal the liver more and clomid is mildly liver toxic from what I understand.

Prolly overkill, but I like it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree and will do that.

PCT as of now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3
Forma 10/10/10/10.

I'll extend Forma a week or two. Also have erase lying around was thinking dosing that at 1 for 2 weeks after PCT.

And per rec of another I will continue TUDCA at 500mg for PCT to heal the liver more and clomid is mildly liver toxic from what I understand.

Prolly overkill, but I like it.

Is this for your pct for your sarms?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Is this for your pct for your sarms?
No, hella. My PCT for sarms is just DAA & Forma. I have run one other sarms cycle back in the early spring laid out the same way and everything went perfect. I have never felt any shutdown with sarms, but I react very well to DAA anyways.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, hella. My PCT for sarms is just DAA & Forma. I have run one other sarms cycle back in the early spring laid out the same way and everything went perfect. I have never felt any shutdown with sarms, but I react very well to DAA anyways.

Ok. That woulda been over kill. Clomid 25/25 for two weeks and forma 2-3 weeks 50mg-75mg would be perfect.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Ok. That woulda been over kill. Clomid 25/25 for two weeks and forma 2-3 weeks 50mg-75mg would be perfect.
So you are saying this for a hella run I assume?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are saying this for a hella run I assume?

No.

Your halo ran needs a more comprehensive PCT. Serm+AI+tbooster+cort control.

Sarms 6 weeks or higher (dose dependent as well) id reccomend clomid 25/25 + 50-75mg formestane. Say, 25mg osta and 75-100mg

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
No.

Your halo ran needs a more comprehensive PCT. Serm+AI+tbooster+cort control.

Sarms 6 weeks or higher (dose dependent as well) id reccomend clomid 25/25 + 50-75mg formestane. Say, 25mg osta and 75-100mg
Yeah, that is what I thought. I may run some clomid after this sarms run.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sorry for the long delay and thank you Tyga for filling in perfectly. As previosuly mentioned for hella pct he hit the nail right on the head and as for sarms as he stated depending on your dosages of S4/Osta, it is recommended what he suggested for pct; however, you have to be running S4 very high up there in order to need a serm, I believe anything over 100mg and Osta max at 25mg would be very suppressive indeed. After running sarms twice within reasonable limit you won't need a serm, but still other items to bring your body back to normal.

Another thing dallas, as long as you're running sarms within reasonable doses you don't need to apply forma a week or so after, what I suggested earlier is for after your hella pct, run forma a bit longer and then slowly taper off it reducing pumps each day and don't go over 10 pumps a day during pct. Lean Extreme has been highly recommended for cort control as well as vit c; just make sure to up your caloric intake a bit during pct as you def don't wanna cut during this time.

My reception is extremely poor where I am and I'm going to try to make it in town for awhile tomorrow as there are some things I need to take care of and I will post my back/bi and abs workout from today and a week from weds I start hella.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Not sure if derm is stil placebo or not, but leanin out, haven't weighed myself in some time but will do soon. My libido and aggression is way up though and my last workout was bis/back and abs

Seated db curl: 20x10 twice for warm up/ 30x10/ 35x10
Standing db curl dropset: 30x10/20x10/10x12/5x20
Standing db row dropset: 40x12/25x12/15x15/10
Lat pulldown: 90x10/110x10/130x10
Machine curl with the same weight as the lat pull down

Machine ab crunch: 50x30/70x25/90x15

Superset of
Decline ab crunch 30x4; with the twist on my last set
Leg raises which I did 20 the first 3 times then 15 on last

SinX

SinX

Awards
off day, but wanted to report that I am doing a cleansing and already a week into pre-loading; I'm keeping MT between 2-3k, HB around 1k+, potassium is still at 99mg and just in case I will throw in joint repair at one pill a day for the week to come and use it when needed. Since OT has similar properties I should be alright, I don't exactly take all 6 pills so I'll have to play it by how I feel. Haven't weighed myself yet, but will try and do so on Friday since where I work, we do not have a scale and the closest one in town is one that you drop a quarter in, no biggy bout that, I just hope its accurate. I am starting to break out a bit from transderm and libido and aggression has def gone up, so somethings going on there, I've been applying 5 pumps, which I think is a bit too much so I am now going to drop it down to 3 from now on. I might have to take tomorrow off, but this week will be my last of push/pull rotation and will start a new regiment, which I'll post soon as well.

SinX

SinX

Awards
sorry it's been a few days, haven't been to the gym in a couple after developing either a swollen lymph node/bad rash in my armpit it's kind of difficult to get certain range in motion in check without it feel like I'm getting stabbed. Oh well, better now than on cycle I suppose; I dropped the derm from 5 pumps to 3, loading up still on MT, HW, Potassium and for what it's worth I've added in st. johns wort as well as 1 forged joint repair a day as I only take 3 to 4 OT's and will use until bottle is nearly done then go over to vital core in a lil bit.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Well it's the last day of pre-loading and turns out that I managed to pick up a slight infection from some dirty fckers doing the laundry, which would explain why my arm has been killing me this past week. Haven't worked out in almost a week from this and before I even hit my cycle already feel a bit lethargic hahaha; that and at times I could barely do my job from not being able to lift my arm past my chest, but since that's died down over the past few days I'm ready to start hella tomorrow!

I will keep my goals realistic by saying I just want to expose my abs and put on lean body mass. On the first page is my dosage and pct and I will be changing my routine around and should definitely see some decent results, def keep posted as much as possible whenever I can, been very excited for over a month now and the day will come; although I know I need to wait a few weeks for it to kick in, I don't mind that at all.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also will be using Gear for extra protein with meals, from what I've been reading about I'm assuming it might help out and if not oh well. I think my PCT might be a bit much but looks like this:

Torem (120 first three days then suggested dosage)
Bridge (might as well finish off the rest of the bottle)
Forged PCT (suggested dose)
Unleashed (suggested)
Forma (I listed the suggested with tapering off)
Maybe HCGenerate or I might hold on to that for Beaster
Lean Extreme
DAA
Need2Slin

Definitely looks like a good amount more needed than compared to other logs I have been reading, but it is what it is.

On cyc supports:
N2Guard and when that runs out I'll just use Coq-10/MT/HB/Potassium
Taurine (30 mins before work 3-5g)
Gear
OT when that runs out into Vital Core MV's
Fish Oils
I know there's a few things I'm missing but check the first page or I will enter it later on when I realize what I left out; but as often as I can I will post my progressions.

demondrol

Awards
sorry it's been a few days, haven't been to the gym in a couple after developing either a swollen lymph node/bad rash in my armpit it's kind of difficult to get certain range in motion in check without it feel like I'm getting stabbed. Oh well, better now than on cycle I suppose; I dropped the derm from 5 pumps to 3, loading up still on MT, HW, Potassium and for what it's worth I've added in st. johns wort as well as 1 forged joint repair a day as I only take 3 to 4 OT's and will use until bottle is nearly done then go over to vital core in a lil bit.
aww i hate those LOL i put a warm cold pack under my armpit for a few hours - reheating when needed - and then i squeezed mine and yellow green/brown puss with a little blood came out. real nasty

SinX

SinX

Awards
aww i hate those LOL i put a warm cold pack under my armpit for a few hours - reheating when needed - and then i squeezed mine and yellow green/brown puss with a little blood came out. real nasty
Yeah bro ish is whack, had to get cream and gently squeezed it out took a few days to finally come down and at first I won't lie I was semi freaking out a bit.

SinX

SinX

Awards
After my long wait I finally started yesterday 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, obviously don't expect anything right away and I'm sure it's placebo for the first week or so but damn I had a great workout and feel good.

Arms:

Tricep push down: 90 to warm up at 12 then 130x10/170x10/190x10/210x10
Overhead triceps extension dropset: 40x10/30x15/20x15/10x15 did that routine twice
DD skull crushers: 30x10/35x10/40x10; felt like I wanted to do more but held back
Standing double DD curl: 30x10 twice then 35x10
Seated incline DD curl: 35x10 then 40x10 twice
Bicep machine curl: 70x10/90x10/110x10/130x8

Great pump leaving the gym and def wanted to do a lot lot more but held back a bit due to time and wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna fully kill my arms just yet.

Just took 2 around an hr ago and depending on my schedule may hit legs if not I walk stairs and in general around so much I think I can get away with it just this once. So far no sides, drinking loads of water and taking proper supps when needed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After my long wait I finally started yesterday 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, obviously don't expect anything right away and I'm sure it's placebo for the first week or so but damn I had a great workout and feel good.

Arms:

Tricep push down: 90 to warm up at 12 then 130x10/170x10/190x10/210x10
Overhead triceps extension dropset: 40x10/30x15/20x15/10x15 did that routine twice
DD skull crushers: 30x10/35x10/40x10; felt like I wanted to do more but held back
Standing double DD curl: 30x10 twice then 35x10
Seated incline DD curl: 35x10 then 40x10 twice
Bicep machine curl: 70x10/90x10/110x10/130x8

Great pump leaving the gym and def wanted to do a lot lot more but held back a bit due to time and wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna fully kill my arms just yet.

Just took 2 around an hr ago and depending on my schedule may hit legs if not I walk stairs and in general around so much I think I can get away with it just this once. So far no sides, drinking loads of water and taking proper supps when needed.
Hellz yea. Its poppin now! You should start a different log for your halo run and link it in here. Youll get more attention with a DS/PH title lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hellz yea. Its poppin now! You should start a different log for your halo run and link it in here. Youll get more attention with a DS/PH title lol

No doubt good idea, haven't been near a comp in awhile, but def gonna start somethin up again weds or so and link it up

SinX

SinX

Awards
gonna setup a new link soon, don't have a lot of time but I wanted to write a few things going on so far:

Def getting a lotta great pumps going on and I know it's barely been a full week, I feel more fuller and some shirts are about to get retired soon I can feel it. I got some nasty headaches on the second and third day and they went away; trust me I've been sure to drink more than a gallon of water per day and I'm eating my ass off and a very good amount of energy in the gym. Libido is still up and going very well and since I'm naturally aggressive, nothing is out of the ordinary yet, when I get some more time hopefully soon I'll try and put together my workout/diet logs and start a new thread and copy it into this badboy.

SinX

SinX

Awards
what's good everyone, alright from now on I'll be posting my log here:

anabolicminds dot com /forum/cycle-info/215426-sinnah-rises-1st.html#post3649350

thanks for viewing and following and will update to as frequently as possible with what's been goin down

SinX

SinX

Awards
can't fully post links yet, but I'll make due with this and it'll be seen and more updated on the cyc info page than on this