Sarms Triple Stack into Hella!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. In this town and I feel like Johnny Deep from Once Upon A Time in Mexico, the food is so good here, I'm going to go into the kitchen and you know the rest (if you haven't seen the movie, check it out!) hahaha couldn't resist. I applied 7 pumps of forma this morning, just took the forged and bridge (had an extra bottle, might as well use that) and will apply the forma later on. I'm gonna hit the gym in a little over an hour, I'll try and post my workout later, if not tomorrow or the day after I will do so, but things are going very well so far as my stomach is clearing up quite a bit and will still take certain things to get it back to normal.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    In this town and I feel like Johnny Deep from Once Upon A Time in Mexico, the food is so good here, I'm going to go into the kitchen and you know the rest (if you haven't seen the movie, check it out!) hahaha couldn't resist. I applied 7 pumps of forma this morning, just took the forged and bridge (had an extra bottle, might as well use that) and will apply the forma later on. I'm gonna hit the gym in a little over an hour, I'll try and post my workout later, if not tomorrow or the day after I will do so, but things are going very well so far as my stomach is clearing up quite a bit and will still take certain things to get it back to normal.
    Good to hear your stomach issues are letting up. Your halo cycle is going to be fun bro, make the best of it! Once you cycle you never go back lol I know you have all ancillaries on hand as well as your serm, your cycle will be a breeze and pct will be smooth and easy. Cant wait to see you results bro.

    Take care and keep it crispy
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Good to hear your stomach issues are letting up. Your halo cycle is going to be fun bro, make the best of it! Once you cycle you never go back lol I know you have all ancillaries on hand as well as your serm, your cycle will be a breeze and pct will be smooth and easy. Cant wait to see you results bro.

    Take care and keep it crispy
    Thanks bro appreciate that and I can't wait, I'm thinking of a two week mini pct and see how that goes and if for some reason my body feels different or weird I'll go with the three week and from what I've been hearing and planning def not looking back after this hahah. Yessir got everything ready, just need to get lean extreme for cortisol and then I'm set.

    Quick question though regarding forma in pct, should I go 8/8/4/4/2/2 or what would you recommend? Def not trying to go crazy with forma and use that as an anabolic at all, also I've been reading to go an additional two weeks after finishing torem just to prevent E rebound, wanted to get your insight on this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SinX

    Thanks bro appreciate that and I can't wait, I'm thinking of a two week mini pct and see how that goes and if for some reason my body feels different or weird I'll go with the three week and from what I've been hearing and planning def not looking back after this hahah. Yessir got everything ready, just need to get lean extreme for cortisol and then I'm set.

    Quick question though regarding forma in pct, should I go 8/8/4/4/2/2 or what would you recommend? Def not trying to go crazy with forma and use that as an anabolic at all, also I've been reading to go an additional two weeks after finishing torem just to prevent E rebound, wanted to get your insight on this.
    Yea most people (even me) stretch there ai a week or two past there serm. I reverse taper my ai (if using a transdermal) so; 2/2/4/4/8/8 or you can go 8/8/4/4/2/2
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    I like sarms a lot, even with the sides it wasn't an issue as I've ran them twice before, I will def run them again. I'm just getting antsy to hit up Hella and shred up and get on a diff level for the time being, then plan on bridging again until I hit up Beastdrol.

    niiice good luck with that, ima be tuned in

    I would suggest depending on how you feel with S4 to start off 25mg the first few days then bump up to 50; if that treats you right and you don't mind a bit of a yellow tint and slightly having a harder time adjusting to light then you can go up to 75. However, Osta should never be gone past 25mg a day and it'll take a couple of weeks to kick in, but you'll notice a good difference. On this cycle alone, eating properly and cheating here and there, I've gained around 15lbs, still have to officially weigh myself Friday, but I'm still extremely lean and my abs are showing a bit more as well.

    thats some damn good results with SARMS. ill def be slowly ramping up the S4 dosage

    Mini pct i required past 6 weeks, all you need is forma and forged and maybe a few natty test boosters but you don't have to go crazy with it. Any questions please feel free to ask and I got you. Tyga Tyga also has a lot of experience as well and def steered me in the right direction for quite sometime now as well.

    thanks man. i'll probably go with erase instead of forma because i have sweating problems, sometimes i sweat more than satans balls lol
    in bold bro
    •   
       


  6. Thats a lot of sweat sir lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Are you running osta 7 days a week or are you doing 5/2?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Are you running osta 7 days a week or are you doing 5/2?
    If your talking to me ive been on osta for 45 days at 25mg straight with 50mg s4 preworkout. I just lowered my dose of osta to 10mg yestarday
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by demondrol View Post
    in bold bro
    No worries boss its all good, hahah yeah that's def a lotta sweat indeed. I'm sure you can get better results with sarms, but I'm just too damn excited to start my hella run, then after that pct do a bridge into beast.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Are you running osta 7 days a week or are you doing 5/2?

    Spot on as tyga mentioned, when/if you decide to bump up S4, dose 6 hours apart, don't go beyond 25 of osta.

  11. Third day of pct, strength and energy has gone up very nicely and although I don't have enough time to log my chest/tri and back/bi routine, I feel great and ill also weigh myself on a proper scale to see what's good. Finally flushed out all that poison water from my system so the stabbing pains have gone down and no more diarrhea shooting out like whoa. Hahah yes this is a detailed log, but ill spare my libidos been up and ill post my diet so far tomorrow as well.

  12. Feelin good feelin great, day off and have a bit of time to write this on my phone. Still waiting on heavier weights, but will make the best out of it as today is my fourth day pct.

    Chest press: 100 (warmup) 150/170/190
    DD Fly: 35/40/45
    DD Press: 45/50/50
    Tricep push down (machine) 90 (warmup), 130, 150, 170 (massive pump)
    Bench Dips: 10/15x3
    Seated DD tri extension: 35/40/45 -- think I went down too far that day as I def felt that in my upper shoulder for the remaining of the day; but went away after the next morning.

    Kind of a quicky workout, but I felt that blood going through and def noticing some nice increases and gains here since I started this cycle 4 weeks ago.

    Weighed in at 175, still climbing to around mid 180s for hella then shred and lbm up; however, still very lean abs are showing a bit, it I squeeze in I got a near 8er but not fully there, so I will have to carb carefully when going on hella. But with my fast metabolism I'm gonna have to think of something tricky.

    Also this was my back/bi routine from yesterday:

    Standing bi curl: 40x12/45x10/50x8
    Seated bi: same weights
    DD back/bi pull double dropset: 35x15/25x20/15x20/10x10 (felt the burn so incredible there twice it was funny seeing myself struggle at 10 to do more than 10.
    Lat pull down: 90x10/130x10/150x8
    Standing double bi curl dropset: 25x12/20x12/15x10/10x10
    Bicep curl machine: 90x12/110x8 twice

    Felt the pump very lovely that day and as much as I hate working out my back, I felt it was a good one. My diet has been chicken with salad, tuna sandwiches and whole wheat bread wraps, steak once every few days. Both white and brown rice with a great deal of fruits and veggies, im aiming between 4-5 meals a day with a protein bar or shake as a replacement only if work exceeds further than expected and I cant make food properly or sit down to have a meal. Staying tuned another week and few days of mini pct then preload.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  13. Nice workouts, keep it up bro.. being "on" is just around the corner lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

    Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

    Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.


    Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle.
    No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  17. Nearly a week into PCT and feeling very good and hella excited for what's about to come soon. Still need to get my lean extreme, but that won't be an issue and have plenty of time for that. Two days ago was shoulders and yesterday was legs, so here we go:

    Seated machine press: 70x12 (2x for warmup) 90x10 twice then 110x8
    Front shoulder raise 30x12/35x10 twice
    Side shoulder raise same weights
    DD Rear delt flyes: 15x4
    Double Drop set of standing shoulder presses: 30x12/20x15/15x15/10x10; wow did that burn like a motha.
    Finished off with my first exercise and then did light weight to cool down.

    Leg day was a bit iffy just because I take a lotta lotta stairs during work and walk around a lot:

    Single leg press: 90 twice for warmup then 110 for each leg
    Double leg press: 130x10/150x10/190x10
    Leg extensions: 50x12/70x10/90x10
    Hip abductors and adductors super set (same weight for each) 90x12/110x10/130x10
    DD squats only pulled 35 for 10 reps then felt it pretty well in my lower back and said f**k it wasn't worth it at all.

    However those were some great workouts as I really felt the pumps there and pushed myself just properly. After this Tuesday I will stop pct for a totally two weeks then will preload milk thistle and hawthrone for another 2 weeks. I'll get in around 1k of each, maybe more in the morning then at evening, better safe than sorry. I will also preload transderm for that 2 week period and continue with that through my hella run right before pct. Today is day off, but will log my other results when I can.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  18. 8 days into PCT, 6 to go, using forma a little less, dropped two pumps and still using forged pct and bridge. Chest/tri's yesterday and I am still a bit sore from going at it. I read Ronnie's chest workout and wanted to use some of it, but this was my routine:

    DD Bench press: 3 warmup sets of 30 then 35 of 10 reps/ then 45x10 (once) and 50x10 (twice) [need more weights, gym is still waiting)
    Chest press: 110x12/150x10/170x10

    Superset with no rest, felt a lovely burn and had to take a 2 min rest:
    Tri pulldown: 130x12/170x10(twice)/190x10
    Seated overhead tri extension: 30x10/35x10(twice)/40x10

    Incline Bench Fly's:
    30x10(twice for warm up), 40x10 then 45x10; def felt the blood working through a lot lot there and felt that burn massive

    Felt brave here and decided to go for a triple set here and wow did I feel this:
    Incline DD bench press: 35(warmup)x10/then 40 twice
    Tri kick back: 25x10/30x10 twice
    Pushups (until failure): 15/12/10

    Cats were looking at me on my last set and three ppl came up to me and asking about why I was doing that, what am I on and I didn't even realize that I'm getting just a bit bigger in certain as I had to retire two more shirts, hahah. Not even on monstah mode yet and once it begins, tape is in fast forward ain't no rewinding me back. Thinking of picking up some Epi just to hold that down on top of my two bottles of beasters.

    I know I'm getting a bit ansty here but I have a few questions, I'm most likely gonna PM Tyga for some help but any advice is welcome:

    1. I plan on doing 75 for the first several weeks of hella, should I take two for my first dosage after eating, or should I take one after eating then take 2 later.

    2. I know I need to wait 4 hours to take N2guard, however can I take my multi's (omega and vital core) with N2Guard or with a meal. That also goes with omega/krill should I wait to take those after my hella dose or with them.

    Quick example:

    11 wake up and usually eat nearly right away; take 1 or 2 hella with meal (multi/omega or wait?)
    3pm: Another meal with 4 caps of N2guard (with multi/omega then?)
    7pm: Take my second bit of hella
    11pm: Take remaining of n2guard

    Of course I will eat, snack and drink a lot of water throughout the day, but I just wanted to give a small example and any help would be deeply and gladly appreciated.

    Today is back/bi's gonna eat again very soon after taking care of a few a things then off to the gym; thanks for staying tuned guys and will post as soon as I can, take care, one.

    3.

  19. My bad there's no third part just yet. The torem dosage is pretty straight forward; however, should I go 120 for the first three days then the suggested dosage or no bother doing that? I use the pipette and for the first week it's a full pipette and a half for 90 then drop down to a full pipette then eventually down to half; any more suggestions I am more than glad to listen

  20. Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

    Take care
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.

    If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

    Take care

    Just read that now thank you and major congrats on that fam, very good stuff and best of luck on your upcoming show and certification. I def feel like I'm just bout getting ready to hit this bad boy up indeed, one more quick question for now, when I use torem should I use that when I wake up or before bed. Since I work until 2-3 in the morning I was just curious when to use that as I use forma first thing in the morning and I'll be using n2slin, maybe hcgenerate, unleashed and daa. Thanks again bro, best of luck and take care.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking.
    Def gonna get back to hitting abs again just a couple times a week I was thinking I was burning off a lot doing 4-5 exercises every few days because on sarms and I was sweating my ass off and although their a bit more defined I dropped a bit of weight. If I can go today I'll throw that into my shoulder routine, good lookin out bro.

  24. Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..
    Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.

  26. Not enough time to log my bi/back workout yet but just weighed myself finally 180!!! All lean so far as my abs are still showing and gotta hit the bottom ones harder and will follow epstanemans advice and hit my abs with a special routine I do today. I will post my shoulders/abs when I can as well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.

    I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.
    Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.

    That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

    The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.


    Pisses me off.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

    The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.


    Pisses me off.
    Hahaha I hear ya man, but believe me I have headphones, but that doesn't stop a few ppl because from when I started till now I've put on a considerable amount of pain and they feel compelled to tap me or just stand there and get into my comfort zone and I think either these guys are socially inept or just straight up stupid.

    I also feel ya on that, nothing wrong with bringin a bit of swag but as you mention it's not a fashion statement, where before your set, mid set and after you stare at yourself in the mirror like loads of ppl i see doing and then looking around the room to make sure ppl are looking at them talking about how the sweat rolls off their shirt for over 10 mins like their reps, I always laugh my ass off at that. See what you witnessed woulda straight pissed me off, not even being "on" yet and I know I woulda semi lost it just at the fact he's tryin to get attention or kill time and ruin a workout for others; oddly enough you mentioned that I printed a sign a few days ago not to use your phone and if you do it's subject to be taken away and returned after, because I know it's hard to walk a few feet extra out the door to take a personal call. Now, if it's hey I'm busy I'll call ya back fair enough, but we all got personal lives and issues, doesn't mean we want to share that, hahaha my bad for the rant.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AX Triple Stack + Furazadrol
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:45 AM
  2. AX triple stack
    By ImOuTThERE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:31 PM
  3. AX Triple stack
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in