Sarms Triple Stack into Hella!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Third day of pct, strength and energy has gone up very nicely and although I don't have enough time to log my chest/tri and back/bi routine, I feel great and ill also weigh myself on a proper scale to see what's good. Finally flushed out all that poison water from my system so the stabbing pains have gone down and no more diarrhea shooting out like whoa. Hahah yes this is a detailed log, but ill spare my libidos been up and ill post my diet so far tomorrow as well.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Feelin good feelin great, day off and have a bit of time to write this on my phone. Still waiting on heavier weights, but will make the best out of it as today is my fourth day pct.

Chest press: 100 (warmup) 150/170/190
    DD Fly: 35/40/45
    DD Press: 45/50/50
    Tricep push down (machine) 90 (warmup), 130, 150, 170 (massive pump)
    Bench Dips: 10/15x3
    Seated DD tri extension: 35/40/45 -- think I went down too far that day as I def felt that in my upper shoulder for the remaining of the day; but went away after the next morning.

Kind of a quicky workout, but I felt that blood going through and def noticing some nice increases and gains here since I started this cycle 4 weeks ago.

Weighed in at 175, still climbing to around mid 180s for hella then shred and lbm up; however, still very lean abs are showing a bit, it I squeeze in I got a near 8er but not fully there, so I will have to carb carefully when going on hella. But with my fast metabolism I'm gonna have to think of something tricky.

Also this was my back/bi routine from yesterday:

Standing bi curl: 40x12/45x10/50x8
    Seated bi: same weights
    DD back/bi pull double dropset: 35x15/25x20/15x20/10x10 (felt the burn so incredible there twice it was funny seeing myself struggle at 10 to do more than 10.
    Lat pull down: 90x10/130x10/150x8
    Standing double bi curl dropset: 25x12/20x12/15x10/10x10
    Bicep curl machine: 90x12/110x8 twice

Felt the pump very lovely that day and as much as I hate working out my back, I felt it was a good one. My diet has been chicken with salad, tuna sandwiches and whole wheat bread wraps, steak once every few days. Both white and brown rice with a great deal of fruits and veggies, im aiming between 4-5 meals a day with a protein bar or shake as a replacement only if work exceeds further than expected and I cant make food properly or sit down to have a meal. Staying tuned another week and few days of mini pct then preload.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice workouts, keep it up bro.. being "on" is just around the corner lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.

Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle.
    No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Nearly a week into PCT and feeling very good and hella excited for what's about to come soon. Still need to get my lean extreme, but that won't be an issue and have plenty of time for that. Two days ago was shoulders and yesterday was legs, so here we go:

Seated machine press: 70x12 (2x for warmup) 90x10 twice then 110x8
    Front shoulder raise 30x12/35x10 twice
    Side shoulder raise same weights
    DD Rear delt flyes: 15x4
    Double Drop set of standing shoulder presses: 30x12/20x15/15x15/10x10; wow did that burn like a motha.
    Finished off with my first exercise and then did light weight to cool down.

Leg day was a bit iffy just because I take a lotta lotta stairs during work and walk around a lot:

Single leg press: 90 twice for warmup then 110 for each leg
    Double leg press: 130x10/150x10/190x10
    Leg extensions: 50x12/70x10/90x10
    Hip abductors and adductors super set (same weight for each) 90x12/110x10/130x10
    DD squats only pulled 35 for 10 reps then felt it pretty well in my lower back and said f**k it wasn't worth it at all.

However those were some great workouts as I really felt the pumps there and pushed myself just properly. After this Tuesday I will stop pct for a totally two weeks then will preload milk thistle and hawthrone for another 2 weeks. I'll get in around 1k of each, maybe more in the morning then at evening, better safe than sorry. I will also preload transderm for that 2 week period and continue with that through my hella run right before pct. Today is day off, but will log my other results when I can.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

8 days into PCT, 6 to go, using forma a little less, dropped two pumps and still using forged pct and bridge. Chest/tri's yesterday and I am still a bit sore from going at it. I read Ronnie's chest workout and wanted to use some of it, but this was my routine:

DD Bench press: 3 warmup sets of 30 then 35 of 10 reps/ then 45x10 (once) and 50x10 (twice) [need more weights, gym is still waiting)
    Chest press: 110x12/150x10/170x10

Superset with no rest, felt a lovely burn and had to take a 2 min rest:
    Tri pulldown: 130x12/170x10(twice)/190x10
    Seated overhead tri extension: 30x10/35x10(twice)/40x10

Incline Bench Fly's:
    30x10(twice for warm up), 40x10 then 45x10; def felt the blood working through a lot lot there and felt that burn massive

Felt brave here and decided to go for a triple set here and wow did I feel this:
    Incline DD bench press: 35(warmup)x10/then 40 twice
    Tri kick back: 25x10/30x10 twice
    Pushups (until failure): 15/12/10

Cats were looking at me on my last set and three ppl came up to me and asking about why I was doing that, what am I on and I didn't even realize that I'm getting just a bit bigger in certain as I had to retire two more shirts, hahah. Not even on monstah mode yet and once it begins, tape is in fast forward ain't no rewinding me back. Thinking of picking up some Epi just to hold that down on top of my two bottles of beasters.

I know I'm getting a bit ansty here but I have a few questions, I'm most likely gonna PM Tyga for some help but any advice is welcome:

1. I plan on doing 75 for the first several weeks of hella, should I take two for my first dosage after eating, or should I take one after eating then take 2 later.

2. I know I need to wait 4 hours to take N2guard, however can I take my multi's (omega and vital core) with N2Guard or with a meal. That also goes with omega/krill should I wait to take those after my hella dose or with them.

Quick example:

11 wake up and usually eat nearly right away; take 1 or 2 hella with meal (multi/omega or wait?)
    3pm: Another meal with 4 caps of N2guard (with multi/omega then?)
    7pm: Take my second bit of hella
    11pm: Take remaining of n2guard

Of course I will eat, snack and drink a lot of water throughout the day, but I just wanted to give a small example and any help would be deeply and gladly appreciated.

Today is back/bi's gonna eat again very soon after taking care of a few a things then off to the gym; thanks for staying tuned guys and will post as soon as I can, take care, one.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

My bad there's no third part just yet. The torem dosage is pretty straight forward; however, should I go 120 for the first three days then the suggested dosage or no bother doing that? I use the pipette and for the first week it's a full pipette and a half for 90 then drop down to a full pipette then eventually down to half; any more suggestions I am more than glad to listen
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

Take care
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.

If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

Take care

Just read that now thank you and major congrats on that fam, very good stuff and best of luck on your upcoming show and certification. I def feel like I'm just bout getting ready to hit this bad boy up indeed, one more quick question for now, when I use torem should I use that when I wake up or before bed. Since I work until 2-3 in the morning I was just curious when to use that as I use forma first thing in the morning and I'll be using n2slin, maybe hcgenerate, unleashed and daa. Thanks again bro, best of luck and take care.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking.
    Def gonna get back to hitting abs again just a couple times a week I was thinking I was burning off a lot doing 4-5 exercises every few days because on sarms and I was sweating my ass off and although their a bit more defined I dropped a bit of weight. If I can go today I'll throw that into my shoulder routine, good lookin out bro.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Am or pm, either will work. Hell you could take it at lunch if you wanted lol all though you might get stared at for whippin out an oral syringe filled with a milky fluid..
    Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Not enough time to log my bi/back workout yet but just weighed myself finally 180!!! All lean so far as my abs are still showing and gotta hit the bottom ones harder and will follow epstanemans advice and hit my abs with a special routine I do today. I will post my shoulders/abs when I can as well.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Good lookin out, thank you hahah yeah I already have enough ppl starring at me when I workout let alone how much my appetite has increased and a very nice weight gain in 4 wks.

I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

I hate when people stair. It's like...wtf? You go to the gym to train....not look at people. If you want to look at people up and down go to a top model expo or a bodybuilding show. The gym is a place of business.
    Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Completely feel you on that bro and they wonder why i give em nasty faces. Even better I have ppl coming up to me mid set asking me f***in retarded questions and trying to get too close to comfort for me.

That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.

Pisses me off.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

That's what head phones are for man. Keeps people from asking you questions while your in the middle of the set. That's what I don't like about Golds Gym....it seems like everyone's there like it's a fashion show. Nothing wrong with bringing swag into the gym, but it seems lots of people focus more on what they're wearing rather then training.

The other day this fu*ker was next to me on a bench...not even dumb bells next to him as if he was getting READY to get busy...and talked on this phone for 5 minutes. On top of THAT....he had his phone on speaker phone as if I or anyone give a sh*t about his conversation.

Pisses me off.
    Hahaha I hear ya man, but believe me I have headphones, but that doesn't stop a few ppl because from when I started till now I've put on a considerable amount of pain and they feel compelled to tap me or just stand there and get into my comfort zone and I think either these guys are socially inept or just straight up stupid.

I also feel ya on that, nothing wrong with bringin a bit of swag but as you mention it's not a fashion statement, where before your set, mid set and after you stare at yourself in the mirror like loads of ppl i see doing and then looking around the room to make sure ppl are looking at them talking about how the sweat rolls off their shirt for over 10 mins like their reps, I always laugh my ass off at that. See what you witnessed woulda straight pissed me off, not even being "on" yet and I know I woulda semi lost it just at the fact he's tryin to get attention or kill time and ruin a workout for others; oddly enough you mentioned that I printed a sign a few days ago not to use your phone and if you do it's subject to be taken away and returned after, because I know it's hard to walk a few feet extra out the door to take a personal call. Now, if it's hey I'm busy I'll call ya back fair enough, but we all got personal lives and issues, doesn't mean we want to share that, hahaha my bad for the rant.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

My bad been a few days, haven't worked out past 2-3 days with a slight cold, but after taking a bit of time off I do feel loads better; finished my pct yesterday and this morning starting my transderm and loading up on milk thistle and hawthrone; I will go MT at 2k a day and HT around 1k for two weeks and keep my workouts at a decent volume, but not incredibly high weight; last workout I did was shoulders and back and bi/before that, I essentially performed the same exercises but my weight went up slightly to 5-10lbs on almost each exercises for around the same numbers of reps; I just don't wanna over do it before I start going mad hard in the paint very soon.

I love Sarms and will def use another bridge when I'm done with this hella run, then S4/Osta into Beasters. I feel great, libido is up and running strong, cardio needs a bit more improving, but I do walk and work a lot lot and I know my sleep needs some improvement as well. I shedded 4 pounds of water weight so I dropped down to around 176 when I weighed in on Monday, but keeping my carbs and calories decently and will be eating a bit healthier before my run and during my run will have a cheat meal maybe twice a week and keep everything simple by then.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Hahaha I hear ya man, but believe me I have headphones, but that doesn't stop a few ppl because from when I started till now I've put on a considerable amount of pain and they feel compelled to tap me or just stand there and get into my comfort zone and I think either these guys are socially inept or just straight up stupid.

I also feel ya on that, nothing wrong with bringin a bit of swag but as you mention it's not a fashion statement, where before your set, mid set and after you stare at yourself in the mirror like loads of ppl i see doing and then looking around the room to make sure ppl are looking at them talking about how the sweat rolls off their shirt for over 10 mins like their reps, I always laugh my ass off at that. See what you witnessed woulda straight pissed me off, not even being "on" yet and I know I woulda semi lost it just at the fact he's tryin to get attention or kill time and ruin a workout for others; oddly enough you mentioned that I printed a sign a few days ago not to use your phone and if you do it's subject to be taken away and returned after, because I know it's hard to walk a few feet extra out the door to take a personal call. Now, if it's hey I'm busy I'll call ya back fair enough, but we all got personal lives and issues, doesn't mean we want to share that, hahaha my bad for the rant.

Fuc*king happened again today man. Except it was some dike bit*h. And instead of her having her phone on speaker phone, she had a wireless blue tooth head set and was actually gossiping bout drama during her actual workout. I GUESS that may be okay ...but damn was she talking LOUD. Damn confused vagina lovers.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX
    My bad been a few days, haven't worked out past 2-3 days with a slight cold, but after taking a bit of time off I do feel loads better; finished my pct yesterday and this morning starting my transderm and loading up on milk thistle and hawthrone; I will go MT at 2k a day and HT around 1k for two weeks and keep my workouts at a decent volume, but not incredibly high weight; last workout I did was shoulders and back and bi/before that, I essentially performed the same exercises but my weight went up slightly to 5-10lbs on almost each exercises for around the same numbers of reps; I just don't wanna over do it before I start going mad hard in the paint very soon.

I love Sarms and will def use another bridge when I'm done with this hella run, then S4/Osta into Beasters. I feel great, libido is up and running strong, cardio needs a bit more improving, but I do walk and work a lot lot and I know my sleep needs some improvement as well. I shedded 4 pounds of water weight so I dropped down to around 176 when I weighed in on Monday, but keeping my carbs and calories decently and will be eating a bit healthier before my run and during my run will have a cheat meal maybe twice a week and keep everything simple by then.
    Considerable amount of weight just from sarms. Nice bro. The water weights was to be expected ecspecially coming off of a GH secretegouge. Great hearing your pct panned out! *kevin hart voice* ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Fuc*king happened again today man. Except it was some dike bit*h. And instead of her having her phone on speaker phone, she had a wireless blue tooth head set and was actually gossiping bout drama during her actual workout. I GUESS that may be okay ...but damn was she talking LOUD. Damn confused vagina lovers.
    I share your pain, I can only imagine what she was going on about, but I had to laugh reading that, def cracked me up
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Considerable amount of weight just from sarms. Nice bro. The water weights was to be expected ecspecially coming off of a GH secretegouge. Great hearing your pct panned out! *kevin hart voice* ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
    Yezzir put on a good 17lbs, which semi makes me wonder how much more weight I could have stacked on if I stretched it out, but fughgetaboutit been dying to finally hit up hella for some time now and I understand they have different properities, so def lookin forward to shreddin and really putting on more legit muscle. Yeah fam I was eating like there was no tomorrow, only negative was the crazy lucid dreams, some were enjoyable and others I woke up in a cold sweat unable getting back to sleep or my heart pounding like a motha until I took some major deep breaths in and out. Def gonna hit that stack again after my hella pct and bridge that into beast or maybe epi, most likely beasters because I really wanna put some serious mass on. Hahaha funny you do that voice we just a new guy that sounds like him and when he yells outta excitement that same high pitch tone comes on and I die laughing. "Alright alright alright, def gonna learn these next 2 months"
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Ao I dunno if its placebo but after putting the derm on this morning at 5 pumps I got a crazy shot of energy and although I kept it to myself I felt a bit more aggravated than usual; I know ill be able to get away with a lot, because I'm from the Bronx and ppl claim I'm the nicest angriest guy here, hahah nice huh. Regardless just did a bit of cardio and I think I'm almost over my cold and will begin a 2 week push pull rotation, which I will log then I saw this 6 week to bigger arm routine bythis $4 jim buddy, you can google it and ill stick to that and then go major on chest and shoulders, legs will be the same routine with minor changes, still not ready for squats or deads just yet.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%

Hey, I have a few questions for you guys in this thread. Seems like quite a few of you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to SARMS. I am on a HDrol cycle right now with two more weeks but 2 weeks after I'm through with that PCT I'm going to run S4 and or Osta. I've dieted down one time before so that will be on point but which one would you guys suggest? Osta, S4, or both? Also, I hate the idea of being shut down and have both Torem and Nolva on hand. Is that overkill for a 6 week SARM run?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.28%

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Hey, I have a few questions for you guys in this thread. Seems like quite a few of you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to SARMS. I am on a HDrol cycle right now with two more weeks but 2 weeks after I'm through with that PCT I'm going to run S4 and or Osta. I've dieted down one time before so that will be on point but which one would you guys suggest? Osta, S4, or both? Also, I hate the idea of being shut down and have both Torem and Nolva on hand. Is that overkill for a 6 week SARM run?
    imo go for it but keep it low dose for both. umm maybe 12.5 for first 2 weeks of pct then bump it up to full dose for the last 2 weeks of pct + 2 more weeks to complete the 6 week run or just take full dose of both from week 1-6 if you want
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%

Quote Originally Posted by mandime
    Never run S4 in your pct. Period. At any dose, S4 is suppressive. Pct is time for recovery, osta is fine to use during your post cycle, 10-12mg ed. You could use torem after your sarm cycle is you wanted, 30/30/30 would suffice along with daa.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

As Tyga mentions that is the best advice to give, I couldn't respond right away due to terrible reception; however, NEVER run S4 in PCT no matter what anyone tells you and still be cautious with osta I still would not go 25mg during pct 10-12 even 15 should be plenty to maintaining muscle mass; a serm is not completely necessary, but if you have a lot on hand then it's all good. The first time I ran 8 weeks of both S4 and Osta and an androspray and didn't use a serm, just used forma, forged, forged pct, bridged and unleashed, which I thought was a bit overkill but that's certain reps for ya
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Decided to throw in 99g of potassium into the mix, still everyday I've been using 5 pumps of derm (I will drop to 3 after the first week), milk thistle at 2k and hawthrone at 1k,

Had my chest and tri workout the day before yesterday and they temporarily took away the bench press, because some genius thought he was bigger than his ego and ruined it for everyone.

Chest press (machine): Warmup sets: 70x10/90x10/130x10 --- Working sets 170x10 and 190 x 10 twice
    Tricep bench dips: 10x4
    DD bench press: 35x10 twice warm up then into 40x10 then 45x10

Superset:
    Tricep pulldown: 130x10/150x10/170x10/190x10
    Overhead Tricep extenstion: 30x10/35x10/35x10/40x10

Chest flyes: 25x10 twice warm up then into 30x10 and 35x10; Felt like I def could have done more, but I guess I got that delayed burn and decided to take it a bit easy from there and not go too crazy after that point.

As previously mentioned, didn't want to go too crazy just yet but after next week I will finally be starting hella and then I'll be breaking off these shackles and then go ultra hard.

I have been carb cycling on workout days, I load up as much as I can and on non workout days; I won't put much in and I will have a meal less than I usually do and one time a week, I'll go all the way out and just shovel food down. Still lean and mean at around 177 give or take and only gonna get up from there, but my main goals are to get my abs exposed more and keep stacking on lean muscle; ppl say I'm getting bigger, but because I see myself everyday I don't notice it (plus the fact I'm really hard on myself and beat myself up quite a bit will add to that theory, don't need no jack3d just run off self loathing at times hahaha, not recommended for all).
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

So you are doing a 3 week mini pct then straight to hella, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    So you are doing a 3 week mini pct then straight to hella, right?

Just finished a 2 week mini pct last Tueday; right now I'm in the process of a 2 week pre-loading then straight into hella
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

Just finished a 2 week mini pct last Tueday; right now I'm in the process of a 2 week pre-loading then straight into hella
    Ok, so it will be 4 weeks after sarms you go into hella. Reason I ask is that I may plan the same type run soon.

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

Ok, so it will be 4 weeks after sarms you go into hella. Reason I ask is that I may plan the same type run soon.

I was planning on doing an 8 week run, but got wwwaayyy too ansty and decided to call it a bit early and switched it up. Overall it was a 4 week run of S4 and Osta followed by 2 week mini pct and 2 week pre-loading; however, you can do what I have done or what's suggested by most and do hella first, a proper pct (with low dose of osta 10 or 12 or 15) then after you finished pct wait a week or so making sure to prevent E rebound and then run S4 and Osta at normal dosages.

After this hella run I plan on running Beast or maybe Epi, I see larger and better gains with Beast so I will most likely go with that, but this is what my current plan looks like:

Hella 6 weeks
    PCT 4 weeks

After 2 weeks or so Sarms again for 8 weeks
    Mini PCT 3 weeks

Pre-load into Beasters for 2 weeks
    Beasters for 4-6 weeks; most likely four
    PCT 4 weeks

After using in between and around cycles, you'll be sarming as much as possible, very little to no sides and if you have any q's please feel free to ask and we'll be more than glad to take care of ya.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

My first run around with sarms was s4/osta for 8 weeks and had great results with a 3 week mini pct of forma, forged pct, bridge and unleashed; as previously mentioned that was a bit overkill, but you can get away with just forma, forged pct and maybe a test booster of your choice; you could run a serm, but not really necessary. I'm sure there are plenty of other subs for forma, but that's just what I was using, not trying to rep that company anymore after reading a lot of their posts that harm ppl, I like some of their products but I've been shaking my head after reading some really poor advice.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

I'm currently on week 6 of a 8 week osta/s4. I was planning on my hella run after the year, but thinking of doing my 3 week mini-pct and go right into hella instead. Just didn't know if that was too soon to go into hella or wait another week or two after mini-pct. It would work out good for the holidays to go straight into hella after 3 week mini-pct, but I want to do it right....thoughts?

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

I'm currently on week 6 of a 8 week osta/s4. I was planning on my hella run after the year, but thinking of doing my 3 week mini-pct and go right into hella instead. Just didn't know if that was too soon to go into hella or wait another week or two after mini-pct. It would work out good for the holidays to go straight into hella after 3 week mini-pct, but I want to do it right....thoughts?

No joke, sound just like me bro and believe me it's all good; if you want you can run hella sooner but that's up to you and your schedule granted. If you want you can end it now and go straight into a mini pct: forma (or something similar or your choice), forged pct (or something similar) with a test booster for 3 weeks and you'll be good.

I also highly recommend the 2 week pre-load of MT, HB Fish oils, and I am pre-loading and using transderm throughout; I don't think that's really necessary, I just don't want my libido to tank on cycle. What are you on cycle supps as well?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

No joke, sound just like me bro and believe me it's all good; if you want you can run hella sooner but that's up to you and your schedule granted. If you want you can end it now and go straight into a mini pct: forma (or something similar or your choice), forged pct (or something similar) with a test booster for 3 weeks and you'll be good.

I also highly recommend the 2 week pre-load of MT, HB Fish oils, and I am pre-loading and using transderm throughout; I don't think that's really necessary, I just don't want my libido to tank on cycle. What are you on cycle supps as well?
    I will run 4-ad, cycle assist, taurine, 500mg of TUDCA and the basics. And will pre load 4-ad, and CA 2 weeks prior. So that would start my 2nd week of mini pct if I go straight into hella, which I think I am ;-).

Oh, also will run Forma weeks 3-10.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.23%

I will run 4-ad, cycle assist, taurine, 500mg of TUDCA and the basics. And will pre load 4-ad, and CA 2 weeks prior. So that would start my 2nd week of mini pct if I go straight into hella, which I think I am ;-).

Oh, also will run Forma weeks 3-10.

No doubt looks very good good, I would suggest finishing your pct first then the day after go into pre-loading mode with the 4-ad and the other good stuff; it's crazy, I literally thought about doing the same thing you have been, but you need to restore your body first before going into that.

Just be careful with forma on cycle, I know everyone is different, but some ppl get higher BP with that, of course listen to your body and if you're straight then nothing wrong with running that along with it. On top of your pct, I'd recommend running forma a week or so afterwards to prevent any E rebound; what's your PCT looking like if you don't mind me asking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX Triple Stack + Furazadrol
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:45 AM
  2. AX triple stack
    By ImOuTThERE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:31 PM
  3. AX Triple stack
    By Madevilz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4