My finaflex Epi-V cycle. First time

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    how would you run the alpha /550 cycle doc? i am looking to do this next time.
    If I were you, I would run 8wks of 1-ALPHA + 550-XD at a lower dose over a longer period of time, vs. taking more of it for a shorter period of time. I would take 1 1-ALPHA and 1 550-XD twice per day (so one of each cap in the am and 1 of each cap in the pm, roughly 12hrs apart) and I would run that for 8wks, I would also include 1 cap of PCT every evening during your cycle for intra-cycle support and up that dose to 2 caps/night at the end of your cycle as post cycle therapy and I would also add 6 caps of PURE TEST per night to your post cycle therapy to ensure you retain all those hard earned muscle and strength gains. I think that pretty much covers everything, chime in if I missed anything Doug?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. i knew you were the man dude. on another note i have been researching mechabol any info on it?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    If I were you, I would run 8wks of 1-ALPHA + 550-XD at a lower dose over a longer period of time, vs. taking more of it for a shorter period of time. I would take 1 1-ALPHA and 1 550-XD twice per day (so one of each cap in the am and 1 of each cap in the pm, roughly 12hrs apart) and I would run that for 8wks, I would also include 1 cap of PCT every evening during your cycle for intra-cycle support and up that dose to 2 caps/night at the end of your cycle as post cycle therapy and I would also add 6 caps of PURE TEST per night to your post cycle therapy to ensure you retain all those hard earned muscle and strength gains. I think that pretty much covers everything, chime in if I missed anything Doug?
    The basics are all there, I like to get a nice dose of Crea-trona during PCT, reason being you really need to hold the line during recovery and you might need an extra boost to do that. The first week there will be residual from the cycle so by the second week the crea-trona should have kicked in.

    Now Al that's what he should be what are you going to do ... and when We need to share some notes maybe in the breaking news thread. I haven't decided on dosing yet but I am going to go whole hog I just don't know how big the pig is yet...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The basics are all there, I like to get a nice dose of Crea-trona during PCT, reason being you really need to hold the line during recovery and you might need an extra boost to do that. The first week there will be residual from the cycle so by the second week the crea-trona should have kicked in.

    Now Al that's what he should be what are you going to do ... and when We need to share some notes maybe in the breaking news thread. I haven't decided on dosing yet but I am going to go whole hog I just don't know how big the pig is yet...
    Chefbo... Doug is right, adding CREATRONA to your PCT will also help you gain additional good lean quality muscle on top of the fact that you will be retaining what you have already gained... Doug... "You.... You got a gift you!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       

  6. starting my own


    I just started my own cycle this is my 2nd time cycling first time i did it was AndroMass for 60days. Gained about 15Lb lean muscle after i cut. I am looking to cycle again heard a lot of good thing about finaflex i just started my bottle of 550XD black, but i was reading on your other post that if i want to get more str and mass i should stack it with andro-1? Would it be to late now or can i just get the bottle and increase my andro-1 for an extra week so i can finish both bottles?

    PCT pure test & Rev black. Should i start my PCT at the 2nd of my cycle or on my 8th week start my pct until bottles gone?

    Thanks

    -John.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Keldon1983 View Post
    I just started my own cycle this is my 2nd time cycling first time i did it was AndroMass for 60days. Gained about 15Lb lean muscle after i cut. I am looking to cycle again heard a lot of good thing about finaflex i just started my bottle of 550XD black, but i was reading on your other post that if i want to get more str and mass i should stack it with andro-1? Would it be to late now or can i just get the bottle and increase my andro-1 for an extra week so i can finish both bottles?

    PCT pure test & Rev black. Should i start my PCT at the 2nd of my cycle or on my 8th week start my pct until bottles gone?

    Thanks

    -John.
    For straight mass I would use 1-alpha or 1-andro at 4 ed for you... six weeks.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. man i got stung on some stuff a buddy gave me . foolish me. it was a blend and my back is killing me. gonna try to detox it and start with what i know in december finaflex!!!!! they provide no bulshi$ quality gains and cutting with no sides i have found so far. keeping my a33 in check from now on. great eal at nutra on the 1 alpha and creatona so it is on for that. i'll pick up some 550 too to cover the bridge.

  10. Keep it up buddy!

  11. After pics?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    After pics?
    Look back in the log. There in there
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle/first time log
    By bigzach1234 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:51 AM
  2. Need a Cutting Cycle (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. Need a good cutting cycle.. (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 11:03 AM
  4. My proposed Epi/Revolt Cycle
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:09 PM
  5. thoughts on this cycle (first time with injectables)
    By concretetofists in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Log in
Log in