My finaflex Epi-V cycle. First time

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Whoa you look bigger and leaner.. I am actually a little surprised at the size gain, but hey I guess there is no complaint there. I know it makes you harder and cuts you up but the gains are not what I would normally expect not as much as you have gained anyway...

2. I definitely see a big difference.
    That routine looks killer. I usually try a upper & lower split with 5 sets & 20-25 reps doing 1 or 2 exercises & 4 muscle groups a day. Sounds weird I know.
    You liking this routine?

OP, 954 you from Florida?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah Epi-v supplies a nice stim so you get good workouts...
    Is there caffeine & 1,3 in the product?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I definitely see a big difference.
    That routine looks killer. I usually try a upper & lower split with 5 sets & 20-25 reps doing 1 or 2 exercises & 4 muscle groups a day. Sounds weird I know.
    You liking this routine?

OP, 954 you from Florida?
    Yes I live in S.Fl and am loving it.
    The routine I'm using is e****lent. It's the D.T.P. program from Kris Gethen. I love to work multiple muscle groups it pushes to the next level. I've noticed I am a lot stronger than I thought. This product is e****lent. I even want to add another ten days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954

Yes I live in S.Fl and am loving it.
    The routine I'm using is e****lent. It's the D.T.P. program from Kris Gethen. I love to work multiple muscle groups it pushes to the next level. I've noticed I am a lot stronger than I thought. This product is e****lent. I even want to add another ten days.
    Good deal.
    The DTP program does look intense.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Whoa you look bigger and leaner.. I am actually a little surprised at the size gain, but hey I guess there is no complaint there. I know it makes you harder and cuts you up but the gains are not what I would normally expect not as much as you have gained anyway...
    Thanks a lot. I would still like to cut some more. The Epi-V is a great product. I'm already thinking of what would be my next product to try from finaflex. I was extremely surprised on the effectiveness and had no issues.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Nice progress bro, definitely more lean!
    It is motivating to see your log. Your food and exercise plans are on point. Your log helped me to keep at it. I have a few days left. I will keep up with your log.

Competition bound 2014

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Is there caffeine & 1,3 in the product?
    Yah it's still the original formulations...

9. How do you like the DTP training? Thinking about trying it out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_6224
    How do you like the DTP training? Thinking about trying it out.
    It's pretty challenging.
    •   

11. Cool. I read it wasn't a good workout if your trying to cut. True or false? I say false just by looking Rush's results!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_6224
    Cool. I read it wasn't a good workout if your trying to cut. True or false? I say false just by looking Rush's results!
    Does it provide a cardio burn that can help burn excess calories? Yes. The cool thing about the routine is that it seems to help w/strength and produce a cardio effect. I plan on trying it more often in the future.

The main thing to lose weight/body fat is all about diet. A lot of people can do it with diet w/o cardio. I was always told to lift the same as I did wether taking in excess cals or cutting back on cals. It also depends on where u are @ in the sport. If you don't have a lot of muscle eating properly and still lifting heavily I think would be a better benefit. Experimenting around to see what works best for you is the best bet though in my honest opinion.

Bottom line is some people prefer to burn cals via cardio, others prefer to do no cardio and watch what they eat a bit closer.

13. I personally followed the D.T.P. to the tee. It calls for cardio on non-workout days. It was e****lent for my cutting phase. I have to say diet was the key to accomplish goals.

Competition bound 2014

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I personally followed the D.T.P. to the tee. It calls for cardio on non-workout days. It was e****lent for my cutting phase. I have to say diet was the key to accomplish goals.
    Nice bro, you have discovered the secret/ holy grail to getting cut...NUTRITION!!! The Epi-V definitely helps, but to win the war
    you have to eat right. Well done sir.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice bro, you have discovered the secret/ holy grail to getting cut...NUTRITION!!! The Epi-V definitely helps, but to win the war
    you have to eat right. Well done sir.
    Nutrition makes me lean

Nutrition + Epi-v make me leaer, drier and harder

Just Epi-v without nutrition is a waste of time and money...like all things..

16. DreamWeaver you mentioned Intermittent Fasting. Do you have a blog up about it and your results?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_6224 View Post
    DreamWeaver you mentioned Intermittent Fasting. Do you have a blog up about it and your results?
    This might take you a week to read and catch up, but it definitely will answer every single question you could ever have about LG & IF...
    The Lean Gains / IF learning and Discussion Log
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

18. PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Both those logs are very detailed what I ate and weekly pics in the epi-v log...

19. Checking in on ya bro, hope your cycle is going smooth!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

20. Updates?
    www.finaflex.com

21. Everything went great. Have to upload final pics and stats. PCT is going great. Still feeling a increase in strength. I'm hoping its just me getting stronger. Most definitely leaner an stronger though. I love the pure test. It's going to be a keeper from now on. Wish I could've went for longer on cycle. Even though still making gains in PCT. already planning for next go around. End stats so far
    Weight 195
    Bf 10-12%
    Current PCT includes 6 pure test
    2 PCT black nightly

Competition bound 2014

22. I should've went for an 8 week cycle. It was my first trying any product so I was extremely happy with results. I will log my next one and it will be with a finaflex product for sure. Any suggestions as to which one.

Competition bound 2014

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I should've went for an 8 week cycle. It was my first trying any product so I was extremely happy with results. I will log my next one and it will be with a finaflex product for sure. Any suggestions as to which one.
    Next time...

24. I'd say that depends on if your goals are the exact same of if they have changed... If still trying to cut up I say stack 550-XD with EPI-V. If trying to bulk up, I say stack 1-ALPHA with 550-XD. I will be happy to give more cycle advice and dosage once you decide what your immediate goals are.
    www.finaflex.com

25. Glad you liked the Epi-V bro. IMO I would go with 550-XD it's fantastic for a re-comp. of course as Doc said it depends on your goals.

26. This is the way to get shredded, get down to about 10% body fat before you start your cycle then 4 weeks of 550 at 3 to 4 a day then 4 weeks of Epi-v at 4 ed and provided your diet is good then you should be able to hit around 5%, be lean, dry and hard... Body type is a big factor on where you should focus as well. As an easy gainer most of my focus goes to staying lean straight bulking is usually a very bad idea for me. You have to figute out who you are.

27. I'm definitely going to keep you guys posted on what I choose to go with. Definitely a finaflex product. I know you guys will steer me right.

Competition bound 2014

28. how would you run the alpha /550 cycle doc? i am looking to do this next time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    how would you run the alpha /550 cycle doc? i am looking to do this next time.
    We are experineced users so I bet Al has something pretty wild in mind. I am going to do an overlap bridge with 1-alpha/550/epi-v that will last 16 weeks but don't mimic me unless you have a few cycles under your belt .. It will go like this 1-8 1-alpha 5-12 550 then 9-16 Epi-v... madness I know...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle/first time log
    By bigzach1234 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:51 AM
  2. Need a Cutting Cycle (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 08:16 PM
  3. Need a good cutting cycle.. (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 12:03 PM
  4. My proposed Epi/Revolt Cycle
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:09 PM
  5. thoughts on this cycle (first time with injectables)
    By concretetofists in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 07:00 PM