Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Updates?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Everything went great. Have to upload final pics and stats. PCT is going great. Still feeling a increase in strength. I'm hoping its just me getting stronger. Most definitely leaner an stronger though. I love the pure test. It's going to be a keeper from now on. Wish I could've went for longer on cycle. Even though still making gains in PCT. already planning for next go around. End stats so far
    Weight 195
    Bf 10-12%
    Current PCT includes 6 pure test
    2 PCT black nightly
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I should've went for an 8 week cycle. It was my first trying any product so I was extremely happy with results. I will log my next one and it will be with a finaflex product for sure. Any suggestions as to which one.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I should've went for an 8 week cycle. It was my first trying any product so I was extremely happy with results. I will log my next one and it will be with a finaflex product for sure. Any suggestions as to which one.
    Next time...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I'd say that depends on if your goals are the exact same of if they have changed... If still trying to cut up I say stack 550-XD with EPI-V. If trying to bulk up, I say stack 1-ALPHA with 550-XD. I will be happy to give more cycle advice and dosage once you decide what your immediate goals are.
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Glad you liked the Epi-V bro. IMO I would go with 550-XD it's fantastic for a re-comp. of course as Doc said it depends on your goals.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is the way to get shredded, get down to about 10% body fat before you start your cycle then 4 weeks of 550 at 3 to 4 a day then 4 weeks of Epi-v at 4 ed and provided your diet is good then you should be able to hit around 5%, be lean, dry and hard... Body type is a big factor on where you should focus as well. As an easy gainer most of my focus goes to staying lean straight bulking is usually a very bad idea for me. You have to figute out who you are.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm definitely going to keep you guys posted on what I choose to go with. Definitely a finaflex product. I know you guys will steer me right.

Competition bound 2014
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

how would you run the alpha /550 cycle doc? i am looking to do this next time.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    We are experineced users so I bet Al has something pretty wild in mind. I am going to do an overlap bridge with 1-alpha/550/epi-v that will last 16 weeks but don't mimic me unless you have a few cycles under your belt .. It will go like this 1-8 1-alpha 5-12 550 then 9-16 Epi-v... madness I know...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    If I were you, I would run 8wks of 1-ALPHA + 550-XD at a lower dose over a longer period of time, vs. taking more of it for a shorter period of time. I would take 1 1-ALPHA and 1 550-XD twice per day (so one of each cap in the am and 1 of each cap in the pm, roughly 12hrs apart) and I would run that for 8wks, I would also include 1 cap of PCT every evening during your cycle for intra-cycle support and up that dose to 2 caps/night at the end of your cycle as post cycle therapy and I would also add 6 caps of PURE TEST per night to your post cycle therapy to ensure you retain all those hard earned muscle and strength gains. I think that pretty much covers everything, chime in if I missed anything Doug?
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i knew you were the man dude. on another note i have been researching mechabol any info on it?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    If I were you, I would run 8wks of 1-ALPHA + 550-XD at a lower dose over a longer period of time, vs. taking more of it for a shorter period of time. I would take 1 1-ALPHA and 1 550-XD twice per day (so one of each cap in the am and 1 of each cap in the pm, roughly 12hrs apart) and I would run that for 8wks, I would also include 1 cap of PCT every evening during your cycle for intra-cycle support and up that dose to 2 caps/night at the end of your cycle as post cycle therapy and I would also add 6 caps of PURE TEST per night to your post cycle therapy to ensure you retain all those hard earned muscle and strength gains. I think that pretty much covers everything, chime in if I missed anything Doug?
    The basics are all there, I like to get a nice dose of Crea-trona during PCT, reason being you really need to hold the line during recovery and you might need an extra boost to do that. The first week there will be residual from the cycle so by the second week the crea-trona should have kicked in.

Now Al that's what he should be what are you going to do ... and when We need to share some notes maybe in the breaking news thread. I haven't decided on dosing yet but I am going to go whole hog I just don't know how big the pig is yet...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The basics are all there, I like to get a nice dose of Crea-trona during PCT, reason being you really need to hold the line during recovery and you might need an extra boost to do that. The first week there will be residual from the cycle so by the second week the crea-trona should have kicked in.

Now Al that's what he should be what are you going to do ... and when We need to share some notes maybe in the breaking news thread. I haven't decided on dosing yet but I am going to go whole hog I just don't know how big the pig is yet...
    Chefbo... Doug is right, adding CREATRONA to your PCT will also help you gain additional good lean quality muscle on top of the fact that you will be retaining what you have already gained... Doug... "You.... You got a gift you!!!"
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

starting my own

I just started my own cycle this is my 2nd time cycling first time i did it was AndroMass for 60days. Gained about 15Lb lean muscle after i cut. I am looking to cycle again heard a lot of good thing about finaflex i just started my bottle of 550XD black, but i was reading on your other post that if i want to get more str and mass i should stack it with andro-1? Would it be to late now or can i just get the bottle and increase my andro-1 for an extra week so i can finish both bottles?

PCT pure test & Rev black. Should i start my PCT at the 2nd of my cycle or on my 8th week start my pct until bottles gone?

Thanks

-John.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldon1983 View Post
    I just started my own cycle this is my 2nd time cycling first time i did it was AndroMass for 60days. Gained about 15Lb lean muscle after i cut. I am looking to cycle again heard a lot of good thing about finaflex i just started my bottle of 550XD black, but i was reading on your other post that if i want to get more str and mass i should stack it with andro-1? Would it be to late now or can i just get the bottle and increase my andro-1 for an extra week so i can finish both bottles?

PCT pure test & Rev black. Should i start my PCT at the 2nd of my cycle or on my 8th week start my pct until bottles gone?

Thanks

-John.
    For straight mass I would use 1-alpha or 1-andro at 4 ed for you... six weeks.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

man i got stung on some stuff a buddy gave me . foolish me. it was a blend and my back is killing me. gonna try to detox it and start with what i know in december finaflex!!!!! they provide no bulshi$ quality gains and cutting with no sides i have found so far. keeping my a33 in check from now on. great eal at nutra on the 1 alpha and creatona so it is on for that. i'll pick up some 550 too to cover the bridge.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Keep it up buddy!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

After pics?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    After pics?
    Look back in the log. There in there

Competition bound 2014

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle/first time log
    By bigzach1234 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:51 AM
  2. Need a Cutting Cycle (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. Need a good cutting cycle.. (first time user)
    By andone07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. My proposed Epi/Revolt Cycle
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 03:09 PM
  5. thoughts on this cycle (first time with injectables)
    By concretetofists in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 05:00 PM