Howwedo's trip to the darkside...forever!!!

Page 9 of 51 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow so helping people in real life with PHs and such is a total waste I'm extremely furious right now guys....need to vent
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Wow so helping people in real life with PHs and such is a total waste I'm extremely furious right now guys....need to vent
    Your friend is an idiot...he thinks Tribulus is a test booster ...Get him an account here and we can help him?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    What happened bro?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Guy I work with who I thought was my friend tells me his "friend" was hooking him up with some good gear...well first off this guy is maybe 5'10" 160lbs but anyway I was like oh nice what did you get well he said I got a PH (75mg of 6 bromo per cap, and 45mg of pro dienolone) 3 caps recommended to him by his "friend" a day with tribulus, an AI and protein and milk thistle for 350$....and his directions given to him by his "friend" were 3 caps a day of the PH taken with 2 caps MT in the morning and 1 cap of the AI and 1 cap of tribulus before bed then after 4 weeks continue the AI and test booster before bed...so I tried to explain to him in detail various things wrong with this and he got snippy with me and I said fine do what you want dude I tried and he said well **** you I'll get 20lbs of muscle like my friend and lose maybe 4-5 of it so I'm a little pissed at the moment....Ty for letting me vent lol
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Your friend is an idiot...he thinks Tribulus is a test booster ...Get him an account here and we can help him?
    He laughs when I'm on this app and says if I wanted to look at shirtless men all day I'll look at a GQ magazine
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

He laughs when I'm on this app and says if I wanted to look at shirtless men all day I'll look at a GQ magazine
    Show him my cover pic of GQ (AKA my avi) hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

Guy I work with who I thought was my friend tells me his "friend" was hooking him up with some good gear...well first off this guy is maybe 5'10" 160lbs but anyway I was like oh nice what did you get well he said I got a PH (75mg of 6 bromo per cap, and 45mg of pro dienolone) 3 caps recommended to him by his "friend" a day with tribulus, an AI and protein and milk thistle for 350$....and his directions given to him by his "friend" were 3 caps a day of the PH taken with 2 caps MT in the morning and 1 cap of the AI and 1 cap of tribulus before bed then after 4 weeks continue the AI and test booster before bed...so I tried to explain to him in detail various things wrong with this and he got snippy with me and I said fine do what you want dude I tried and he said well **** you I'll get 20lbs of muscle like my friend and lose maybe 4-5 of it so I'm a little pissed at the moment....Ty for letting me vent lol
    You can't help those that don't want to be helped man, just keep beasting this cycle out and when you look like yoked freak of nature you can rub his face in it.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314

You can't help those that don't want to be helped man, just keep beasting this cycle out and when you look like yoked freak of nature you can rub his face in it.
    Thanks bro tomorrow is 1 straight hour of back in the am then 45mins to an hour of biceps in the PM!!! Time to get crazy on this cycle on my days off of work!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

His loss then. Besides, that stack he's running looks like a winner.....for an endocrinologist's wallet lol
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

His loss then. Besides, that stack he's running looks like a winner.....for an endocrinologist's wallet lol
    Ahh. Win. Lol.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

That's the only way bro.
    A little white to get things going is never a bad thing =)

I used to make it snow everday hahaha
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Yeah f*ck your "friend" he's an idiot, he'll probly get gyno and still b f*cking small. He's just jelly bro cuz you're getting yoked, f*ck the haters bro.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea man fuc* that dude..don't worry he'll be coming to you for help when his sh*ts all fuked up
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah f*ck your "friend" he's an idiot, he'll probly get gyno and still b f*cking small. He's just jelly bro cuz you're getting yoked, f*ck the haters bro.
    Ive had first-timer friends come to conversation to brag about their awesome gear and how big their gonna get. I appreciate them telling me and asking a question or two but when I make potentially negative suggestions, don't throw a hissy fit. Thy have never run anything and it's fairly evident that they have no plan on how to run a cycle or adequate PCT. Hell, most of em dont even eat or train on a consistent basis! It's one thing to be an experienced lifter with a working knowledge of diet and training with the common deciency to ask questions before jumping into AAS but a stickly boy who works out sporatically has no place to pick up a kit and rub it in my face to say he's gonna pass me up.

At this point, instead of unleashing a vocal onslaught, populated by a plethora of profaine verbiage in a sequenced and timely fashion often reserved for a Quentin Tarintino movie, intended to not only dehumanize and ridicule but hopefully enlighten (or at least minimally inform) the individual of their short sighted stupidity that I subconsciously intend for conjuring a series of tears from self-reflection upon poor decisions I simply sit quietly with a attentative look and tight lips set on a facial expression of indifference (more of a stare and jaw cleching designed to encage the audible rapture I so strongly desire to unleash) and say:

"That's cool, bro. Let's see how it goes in 8 weeks."

^ Now that's venting! OK... back to the peanut gallery.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

Ive had first-timer friends come to conversation to brag about their awesome gear and how big their gonna get. I appreciate them telling me and asking a question or two but when I make potentially negative suggestions, don't throw a hissy fit. Thy have never run anything and it's fairly evident that they have no plan on how to run a cycle or adequate PCT. Hell, most of em dont even eat or train on a consistent basis! It's one thing to be an experienced lifter with a working knowledge of diet and training with the common deciency to ask questions before jumping into AAS but a stickly boy who works out sporatically has no place to pick up a kit and rub it in my face to say he's gonna pass me up.

At this point, instead of unleashing a vocal onslaught, populated by a plethora of profaine verbiage in a sequenced and timely fashion often reserved for a Quentin Tarintino movie, intended to not only dehumanize and ridicule but hopefully enlighten (or at least minimally inform) the individual of their short sighted stupidity that I subconsciously intend for conjuring a series of tears from self-reflection upon poor decisions I simply sit quietly with a attentative look and tight lips set on a facial expression of indifference (more of a stare and jaw cleching designed to encage the audible rapture I so strongly desire to unleash) and say:

Truth. And more truth.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

Haha very nice bro very nice
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol nope I'm bodybuilding meets Charlie Sheen.
    Now that's winning!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks bro tomorrow is 1 straight hour of back in the am then 45mins to an hour of biceps in the PM!!! Time to get crazy on this cycle on my days off of work!!!
    Kill it bro! Fock that dude!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.75%

Haha very nice bro very nice
    I love the vocab
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I'd choke that mofo out with my calves just saying piss ant's like that make the hulk go bi polar!!!! Gota say though if he's a prick already **** I'd hate to see him on a cycle lol!!

OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'd choke that mofo out with my calves just saying piss ant's like that make the hulk go bi polar!!!! Gota say though if he's a prick already **** I'd hate to see him on a cycle lol!!
    LMAO, nice Tommy
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Day: 13 upped my tbol to 50mg...woke up sick as hell...runny nose...headache...a little achy but I said screw it...I got a shower drank some tea and honey...took a scoop of prodigy and went to the gym at noon to blast back and lats

Back n Lats
    Back rows 5 sets
    Chin ups over hand and under hand 4 sets
    Db rows 4 sets
    Lat PDs 6 sets
    Back row machine 4 sets
    Reverse pec deck 3 sets

Came home after ate about 1800 cals tons of carbs and protein just ate like a monster...all clean (brown rice, chicken, peanut butter, oatmeal) rested and ended up taking a little nap then boom woke up took 1 more scoop of prodigy and hit the gym up at 730pm to wreck my biceps!!!!!!

Biceps
    Incline curls 4 sets
    Preacher curls 3 sets
    Straight bar curls (went really heavy) 3 sets
    Single arm cage curls 4 sets
    Said well I need to grow these lats so did more slow very slow Lat PDs for 4 more sets haha

Overall I felt amazing in the gym and sick and sneezing outside the gym so I guess the gym is my cure haha my body is wrecked I'm going to soak in the hot tub for a bit
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Rest easy bro so u can shake that sickness. Its good to see u still went HAM and killed that sh*t 2day.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Rest easy bro so u can shake that sickness. Its good to see u still went HAM and killed that sh*t 2day.
    Thanks doc!! Tomorrow I may do the same with chest and tris...I managed 4500 cals today since I trained twice with 350g protein...I wanna grow!! Yeah buddyyyy
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks doc!! Tomorrow I may do the same with chest and tris...I managed 4500 cals today since I trained twice with 350g protein...I wanna grow!! Yeah buddyyyy
    homeboy's doing it right!!! righteous!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

must spread rep around before giving more to OrganicShadow, damn tried to rep that. Very well put
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    must spread rep around before giving more to OrganicShadow, damn tried to rep that. Very well put
    No doubt. Glad you all enjoyed that.

Feel better man! Get much needed rest. I wish i could eat 1800 in a sitting. Hopefully its just some acute head cold, something minuscule, so you can keep at it.
    Franz Kafka
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Hell yeah I love eating too bro, get f*cking beefy.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Hah a nice cup of soft warm gentle tea mixed with a delicious tablespoon of golden honey before FKING GOING TO THE GYM AND TEARING EVERYTHING APART AND RIPPING MUSCLES TO SHREDS
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygym
    Hah a nice cup of soft warm gentle tea mixed with a delicious tablespoon of golden honey before FKING GOING TO THE GYM AND TEARING EVERYTHING APART AND RIPPING MUSCLES TO SHREDS
    Haha reps to you that made me laugh!!! I also forgot...I did T bar rows and I ate 4 plain Greek yogurts today haha 18g of protein a piece yeah buddy
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Dude Greek yogurt is the shiz. Especially the one with honey at the bottom I eat it everyday
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

guys I have a question, howwedo talks about bloat or the possibility of getting it and then takes adex. How does adex help with bloat and is it absolutely needed with cycle?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    guys I have a question, howwedo talks about bloat or the possibility of getting it and then takes adex. How does adex help with bloat and is it absolutely needed with cycle?
    Yes. You always have everything you need on hand no matter what period.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Yes. You always have everything you need on hand no matter what period.
    got it, yea i have throttled down ever since joining these forums. Friend hooked me up with 12 week supply of test prop/winstrol with no pct. since joining here I am waiting to run this and running some natty stuff in the mean time and learning, learning,learning!!!

what about the other part of the question, how does it help with water retention? ei how do you know when to take it?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    got it, yea i have throttled down ever since joining these forums. Friend hooked me up with 12 week supply of test prop/winstrol with no pct. since joining here I am waiting to run this and running some natty stuff in the mean time and learning, learning,learning!!!

what about the other part of the question, how does it help with water retention? ei how do you know when to take it?
    You have come to the right place my friend. Unfortunately, I cant answer that. Hence one reason Im here.
    Franz Kafka
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Since test aromatizes, bloat is caused by estrogen. Taking an AI like arimidex will lower estrogen so bloat is mitigated. Trust me you'll notice when u start bloating, as definition leaves u and a clear sign of heightened estrogen is sensitive nipples.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

Yes sir the doc pretty much answered it...when I notice a bit of bloat...which is easy for me bc I'm fairly lean so it shows easy I just pop .5mg Adex before bed and I wake up and it's gone...I'd say so far it's been about every 3-4 days that I've used it...I also notice when my estrogen is high I get a bit more emotional as well lol also I'm taking tbol which doesn't cause bloat but if it was dbol I'd take Adex probably .5mg ED or 1mg EOD since that will bloat you up pretty fast...well most people anyway
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Since test aromatizes, bloat is caused by estrogen. Taking an AI like arimidex will lower estrogen so bloat is mitigated. Trust me you'll notice when u start bloating, as definition leaves u and a clear sign of heightened estrogen is sensitive nipples.
    so once you see/feel the effects of that do you dose until the effects subside or continue EOD/ED?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%

so once you see/feel the effects of that do you dose until the effects subside or continue EOD/ED?
    Yeah start with .5 Adex and see how that works...for just test E that should be fine bro...you don't wanna kill estrogen to bad...as it does have some benefits
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:30 AM
  2. F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 03:44 PM
  3. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:50 PM
  4. Wardogs trip to the public pool
    By John Benz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 06:11 PM
  5. Wardogs trip to the public pool
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:58 AM