Howwedo's trip to the darkside...forever!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried icing it down?
Not yet...maybe I'll try but it does feel great after a hot shower just when I'm not moving around its killing me then for a bit and this tbol is still getting use to my Gi Tract which is ****ty lol no pun intended

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could try hot/ cold wraps switching every couple of minutes.

Not yet...maybe I'll try but it does feel great after a hot shower just when I'm not moving around its killing me then for a bit and this tbol is still getting use to my Gi Tract which is ****ty lol no pun intended

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I will keep my degree in medicine and I will use my friends who are biotech, biochem and molecular biology majors. We will make a dream team, and create venom from batman.
I have a medical degree. Lets do this! And screw being good, thats boring.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's your goal with this cycle?
Lean muscle...don't care about strength or a ton of size...looking for more of that fitness model type look...honestly I'd be happy with 8-10lbs lean muscle while losing 2-3% bf

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lean muscle...don't care about strength or a ton of size...looking for more of that fitness model type look...honestly I'd be happy with 8-10lbs lean muscle while losing 2-3% bf
Gotcha bro. I didn't know if u wanted to get massive or what lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha bro. I didn't know if u wanted to get massive or what lol.
Naw lean but the Greg plitt look...not the massive Dennis Wolfe look or the power lifter type haha so any idea how I should do my calories so I don't get fat? Lately I've been starving lol I guess if I put on some fat I can shed it pretty easy but coming off a cut I think it's all in my head to be scared of carbs and extra cals...I'll get over it at some point...I know AAS blocks AR cells and stuff but I see a lot of logs where guys say yea gained 25lbs on cycle but about 7-8 were fat..well that's what I'm worried about and thanks for your help bro your a roid vet haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Naw lean but the Greg plitt look...not the massive Dennis Wolfe look or the power lifter type haha so any idea how I should do my calories so I don't get fat? Lately I've been starving lol I guess if I put on some fat I can shed it pretty easy but coming off a cut I think it's all in my head to be scared of carbs and extra cals...I'll get over it at some point...I know AAS blocks AR cells and stuff but I see a lot of logs where guys say yea gained 25lbs on cycle but about 7-8 were fat..well that's what I'm worried about and thanks for your help bro your a roid vet haha
I'd eat at maintenance just to b safe, but slowly increase your carbs.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'd eat at maintenance just to b safe, but slowly increase your carbs.
I agree with this. Considering its your first run at things, start with maintenance and work into it. It's a bit of trial and error but the results of your decisions can show within 48 hours.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Give me a call in a few months, I think supersoldier serum is my new life goal.
isnt that a mix of tren for the strength and physique and eq for the endurance?

guess that means im up in this bitch like a jimmy in a hat.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ill be using that analogy from now on. I dig it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. in on this can't wait to see your results man. I started my first test cycle on the 6th. And I have my wife pin me too lol. It's so nice not having to do that sh*t yourself! Anyway good luck man I'll be following along for sure

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking something like this

PEPCK-C enzyme
IGF-I
Un- estered test
Ostarine
Just a touch of meth
Albuterol

isnt that a mix of tren for the strength and physique and eq for the endurance?

guess that means im up in this bitch like a jimmy in a hat.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining homies this will be a fantastic ride I promise!!!

Day 4:

Back and bis: only notable thing is I set a PR on my back rows I did 155lb X12 :) couldn't believe that **** and the pump I had was intense as ever...was sweating like a monster and just felt pretty great...could be a slight test increase but most likely the placebo effect still

Food: Ate plenty today...mostly all after my workout but around 3k cals...I upped my carbs a bit today as well...ate roasted potatoes and lean hamburger and chicken with Greek yogurt, milk and a peanut butter sandwich...my hunger is through the roof haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining homies this will be a fantastic ride I promise!!!

Day 4:

Back and bis: only notable thing is I set a PR on my back rows I did 155lb X12 :) couldn't believe that **** and the pump I had was intense as ever...was sweating like a monster and just felt pretty great...could be a slight test increase but most likely the placebo effect still

Food: Ate plenty today...mostly all after my workout but around 3k cals...I upped my carbs a bit today as well...ate roasted potatoes and lean hamburger and chicken with Greek yogurt, milk and a peanut butter sandwich...my hunger is through the roof haha
Oh the joys of bulking! Just remember to get a few lower carb days in there after those big carb ups! Especially with test going, you can really get shredded if you keep the diet in check!

Nice work on the PR bro!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No eat more, and eat more...... I wanna win.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Pitures please ;)

Totally homo btw...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking something like this

PEPCK-C enzyme
IGF-I
Un- estered test
Ostarine
Just a touch of meth
Albuterol
A touch of meth, just for flavor? Lol.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pitures please ;)

Totally homo btw...
I have pics on my first page bro unless you want a pic post workout to see how great these pumps are :) :) I don't wanna be like an annoying picture whore but I shall more then gladly post up a nice anabolic pump pic tomorrow...any pose in particular?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I have pics on my first page bro unless you want a pic post workout to see how great these pumps are :) :) I don't wanna be like an annoying picture whore but I shall more then gladly post up a nice anabolic pump pic tomorrow...any pose in particular?
Oh sh*t how did I miss those lol...my bad. Its cool, maybe one in your undies ;) or I can wait until you post your next progress pics

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sh*t how did I miss those lol...my bad. Its cool, maybe one in your undies ;) or I can wait until you post your next progress pics
Maybe I'll throw some teasers up as I progress but after 3 weeks I will fully update my pics :) I have a decent base to build off of at least so it should be fun

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Late but in! Great job cutting man!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks bro dropped almost 20lbs natty :) glad to see you in here man it's going to be a fantastic ride
Reminds me of my wrestling days...ugh! I think that's why its so hard for my to cut and shred...years of wrestling have forced me to never deny myself of food again =) I went from 168 to 140 in less than a month. I guess it gave me a solid base to start working out though lol

King Alpha

King Alpha

Awards
Nice, Very detailed threads bro. Looking forward to keeping up with your progress I'm excited for you.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, Very detailed threads bro. Looking forward to keeping up with your progress I'm excited for you.
Damn bro thanks man I got your first post! :) glad to have you...and yes I promise all my followers I will keep this thread plenty detailed and never slow down! I enjoy being very honest and detailed in all my logs but thanks again for jumping in here it will be a great read I promise you

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Youre on a forum where visual physical appearance is valued. I wouldn't worry too much. Let's see a most muscular and back double bi. Keep it simple.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Late to the party, but I'm in for the ride.
Good luck
Peace

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
out of pure jealousy I am watchin this!! Kill it!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In On this kill it bro
Glad to have you man
Better late than never, f*ckn rage man!
never to late to see the beast arise from inside me good sir
Late to the party, but I'm in for the ride.
Good luck
Peace
thanks man I'm going to kill it I promise
out of pure jealousy I am watchin this!! Kill it!
I certainly won't let you down bro :) thou say kill then I shall KILL lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Chest and tri...normally do 4 sets of decline and then 3 sets on everything else well I did 4 sets on everything and 5 sets on the bench...body is completely trashed lol 1 hour and 15 mins in the gym yesterday and today I'm sore as hell but I told you all I was going to torch this ****

Decline bench
French press
Pec deck
Skull crushers
Flat bench DB press
OH ext

Pinned today in my quad...wanted to do it myself to see what it was like and it went as smooth as hitlers body...pinned the outside of my right quad about 1.5 inches above the middle...got the 1.5" needle in about 1" which is enough in the quad correct? Injected slow and massaged a bit after and that was at noon and it's now 7pm and I have almost zero pain so legs shall be getting trashed tomorrow...I love how all you have to do is put the needle on the injection site and it kind of just slips in with little to no pressure not to mention I went in through a small birth mark on my quad and it seemed to be the perfect spot!!! Maybe I was born to do this **** haha sorry must be the test talking...still rocking the 40mg of tbol...balls feel a bit smaller and pumps are insane tho I'm using Hemavol so idk if it's that or the tbol...hunger is crazy as all hell!!!!!!!! Post workout I eat around 1300 cals as my post workout meal and I'm still hungry lol and water I can't get enough it's like that movie "the faculty" still not god like feeling yet but it's super early still but all weights were up which was awesome

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** now I'm paranoid bc my leg isn't super sore that I may not have went into the muscle! I used a 1.5" needle and made it at least 1/2 way in so 3/4 inch in there and I dont have much if any fat on my quads do do you think I made it to my muscle or did I **** up?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife goes in all the way with the needle the nurse told us thats the best way to make sure it gets in right. I'm sure some are different but I have no problems.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Innnn

I want to go to the darkside.. but I am a giant ***** with needles.

:(

technique88

technique88

Awards
**** now I'm paranoid bc my leg isn't super sore that I may not have went into the muscle! I used a 1.5" needle and made it at least 1/2 way in so 3/4 inch in there and I dont have much if any fat on my quads do do you think I made it to my muscle or did I **** up?
You should be fine. I don't get the soreness in my quads until the next day. Unless you have a high BF % I doubt you failed to miss the muscle.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Innnn

I want to go to the darkside.. but I am a giant ***** with needles.
Me to bro but it's not to bad...and glad to see you here :)
:(
You should be fine. I don't get the soreness in my quads until the next day. Unless you have a high BF % I doubt you failed to miss the muscle.
I'm around 11.5-12% so I'm sure I made it I'm getting a little PIP now but in doin legs tomorrow no matter what!!! No pain no gain !!!! Lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I thought French press and skull crushers were the same thing.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want dark side to. That's a giant step from orals, but I'm trending that way I think like most of us do!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
French press is a single dumbbell raise over the head , skull crushers are barbell or ez bar and they are laying down.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used the heavy ez bar standing with 30lbs on each side for my french press and for skulls I used the DBs 25s then 30s laying flat...it crushed my tris

King Alpha

King Alpha

Awards
Damn bro thanks man I got your first post! :) glad to have you...and yes I promise all my followers I will keep this thread plenty detailed and never slow down! I enjoy being very honest and detailed in all my logs but thanks again for jumping in here it will be a great read I promise you
Yep I'm new to site kinda been a loaner till recently. Now I need all the motivation I can get kinda fell off the wagon after a shoulder injury but I'm back! Just no where near where I was. It's fine though I'm making good progress and you are as well! Keep it up man. The guys on here really know there s**t, you have a good following , I'll be watching and learning