Howwedo's trip to the darkside...forever!!!

Page 4 of 67 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. My wife goes in all the way with the needle the nurse told us thats the best way to make sure it gets in right. I'm sure some are different but I have no problems.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Innnn

    I want to go to the darkside.. but I am a giant ***** with needles.

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    **** now I'm paranoid bc my leg isn't super sore that I may not have went into the muscle! I used a 1.5" needle and made it at least 1/2 way in so 3/4 inch in there and I dont have much if any fat on my quads do do you think I made it to my muscle or did I **** up?
    You should be fine. I don't get the soreness in my quads until the next day. Unless you have a high BF % I doubt you failed to miss the muscle.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    Innnn

    I want to go to the darkside.. but I am a giant ***** with needles.
    Me to bro but it's not to bad...and glad to see you here
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    You should be fine. I don't get the soreness in my quads until the next day. Unless you have a high BF % I doubt you failed to miss the muscle.
    I'm around 11.5-12% so I'm sure I made it I'm getting a little PIP now but in doin legs tomorrow no matter what!!! No pain no gain !!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. I thought French press and skull crushers were the same thing.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  6. I want dark side to. That's a giant step from orals, but I'm trending that way I think like most of us do!!

  7. French press is a single dumbbell raise over the head , skull crushers are barbell or ez bar and they are laying down.


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I thought French press and skull crushers were the same thing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I'm around 11.5-12% so I'm sure I made it I'm getting a little PIP now but in doin legs tomorrow no matter what!!! No pain no gain !!!! Lol
    Yeah buddy!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    I thought French press and skull crushers were the same thing.
    Used the heavy ez bar standing with 30lbs on each side for my french press and for skulls I used the DBs 25s then 30s laying flat...it crushed my tris
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Damn bro thanks man I got your first post! glad to have you...and yes I promise all my followers I will keep this thread plenty detailed and never slow down! I enjoy being very honest and detailed in all my logs but thanks again for jumping in here it will be a great read I promise you
    Yep I'm new to site kinda been a loaner till recently. Now I need all the motivation I can get kinda fell off the wagon after a shoulder injury but I'm back! Just no where near where I was. It's fine though I'm making good progress and you are as well! Keep it up man. The guys on here really know there s**t, you have a good following , I'll be watching and learning
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by King Alpha

    Yep I'm new to site kinda been a loaner till recently. Now I need all the motivation I can get kinda fell off the wagon after a shoulder injury but I'm back! Just no where near where I was. It's fine though I'm making good progress and you are as well! Keep it up man. The guys on here really know there s**t, you have a good following , I'll be watching and learning
    You will get right back up man I know it...last nov I was sitting at 188lbs lifting hard and long story short ended up with pneumonia and a collapsed lung...put me out of the game for 3 months about and I said screw it I had to eat mostly sugary processed crap bc I had no hunger and that's the only thing I would eat...well ended up at 171lbs and weak as ever but I got better and kept working at it now I'm killing it with a vengeance!!! You have any questions about anything feel free to PM always glad to help
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by King Alpha

    Yep I'm new to site kinda been a loaner till recently. Now I need all the motivation I can get kinda fell off the wagon after a shoulder injury but I'm back! Just no where near where I was. It's fine though I'm making good progress and you are as well! Keep it up man. The guys on here really know there s**t, you have a good following , I'll be watching and learning
    Yeah welcome to AM broski.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah welcome to AM broski.
    Thanks bro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah welcome to AM broski.
    Just wait til the doc gives you a proper hello
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. I'm in here for some sweet Avenger love.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You will get right back up man I know it...last nov I was sitting at 188lbs lifting hard and long story short ended up with pneumonia and a collapsed lung...put me out of the game for 3 months about and I said screw it I had to eat mostly sugary processed crap bc I had no hunger and that's the only thing I would eat...well ended up at 171lbs and weak as ever but I got better and kept working at it now I'm killing it with a vengeance!!! You have any questions about anything feel free to PM always glad to help
    Damn pneumonia . I had it too severely
    With a dangerously high temperature level. Stuck in the hospital for 3 day. My skin was turning yellow
    And chit . Couldn't train for a month after. No matter how big you are that chit puts you down like an injured horse

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Just wait til the doc gives you a proper hello
    Hell yeah f*cking right bro!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Hell yeah f*cking right bro!
    Hyfr...going to listen to that while I'm squatting today!!!! Also no pip bro feels amazing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Day 6:

    No PIP which is awesome!!! So I did legs today well I pounded them!!!!! Used gerbils link he gave me and gave that a shot...damn my legs are beat!!! I managed 245lb 12 reps then 275 for 5 reps on squats...had to stop after 6 sets by back pumps omfg you guys weren't kidding about them damn things holy ****!!!!! Ouch!!!!! Also did standing calf raises with 275 15 reps I had to take the elevator down bc I couldn't use the steps...will weight myself for my followers tomorrow I'm sure I'm up since my body went from 1800 cals to 3k and from less then 100 carbs to 200-300 carbs so I'll be hold water I'm sure but strength is up and I'm looking very full...shoulders abs tomorrow brothers!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 6:

    No PIP which is awesome!!! So I did legs today well I pounded them!!!!! Used gerbils link he gave me and gave that a shot...damn my legs are beat!!! I managed 245lb 12 reps then 275 for 5 reps on squats...had to stop after 6 sets by back pumps omfg you guys weren't kidding about them damn things holy ****!!!!! Ouch!!!!! Also did standing calf raises with 275 15 reps I had to take the elevator down bc I couldn't use the steps...will weight myself for my followers tomorrow I'm sure I'm up since my body went from 1800 cals to 3k and from less then 100 carbs to 200-300 carbs so I'll be hold water I'm sure but strength is up and I'm looking very full...shoulders abs tomorrow brothers!!!!!!
    When you're constantly worried about collapsing after legs, u know u f*cked sh*t up bro haha. Hellz yeah eat big bro and get hella swole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    When you're constantly worried about collapsing after legs, u know u f*cked sh*t up bro haha. Hellz yeah eat big bro and get hella swole.
    Ate honestly over a pound of tuna helper, a small ice cream cone with my daughter, 2 plain Greek yogurts 2 string cheeses and a nice piece of chicken lol all post workout haha my legs are taxed bro!!!! Feels amazing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Ate honestly over a pound of tuna helper, a small ice cream cone with my daughter, 2 plain Greek yogurts 2 string cheeses and a nice piece of chicken lol all post workout haha my legs are taxed bro!!!! Feels amazing
    That's what's up bro, I feel your pain too. I've been walking horribly since yesterday lol.

  23. Sub ! I'm out of retirement ! Now lets see you show some gains Ricky !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Sub ! I'm out of retirement ! Now lets see you show some gains Ricky !
    After that post workout feast I better get some gains haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    After that post workout feast I better get some gains haha
    You better ! , how do you like the beast mode feeling bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    I'm in here for some sweet Avenger love.
    yeah buddy!! Good to have you man hope your cut is going well
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You better ! , how do you like the beast mode feeling bro?
    Not there yet but it's starting slowly I figure about another week then I'll deff feel it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    yeah buddy!! Good to have you man hope your cut is going well


    Not there yet but it's starting slowly I figure about another week then I'll deff feel it
    You will Tbol is pretty bad ass bro! and you are doing a good test base trust me, we are in for a whole new Ricky after this, soon you'll be too busy in photo shoots to post haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah welcome to AM broski.
    Same. Welcome. No need to be a loner, its a communal feel here.

    Those days when your walking to the exit and your knees buckle after legs... Yeah. That's love.

    In a true off season my routine I alternating weeks of 2x50 sets. 6 exercises. If I'm not done in 40 minutes, I took too long.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You will Tbol is pretty bad ass bro! and you are doing a good test base trust me, we are in for a whole new Ricky after this, soon you'll be too busy in photo shoots to post haha
    Haha thanks for the support bro if it wasn't for AM I probably wouldn't try half as hard
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 6:

    No PIP which is awesome!!! So I did legs today well I pounded them!!!!! Used gerbils link he gave me and gave that a shot...damn my legs are beat!!! I managed 245lb 12 reps then 275 for 5 reps on squats...had to stop after 6 sets by back pumps omfg you guys weren't kidding about them damn things holy ****!!!!! Ouch!!!!! Also did standing calf raises with 275 15 reps I had to take the elevator down bc I couldn't use the steps...will weight myself for my followers tomorrow I'm sure I'm up since my body went from 1800 cals to 3k and from less then 100 carbs to 200-300 carbs so I'll be hold water I'm sure but strength is up and I'm looking very full...shoulders abs tomorrow brothers!!!!!!
    Just checking in, YOU KILLED IT BRO!!! My leg days tomorrow can't wait hopefully I'll have to take the elevator down too lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:30 AM
  2. F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 03:44 PM
  3. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:50 PM
  4. Wardogs trip to the public pool
    By John Benz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 06:11 PM
  5. Wardogs trip to the public pool
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in