Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Naw I'm from Arkansas, but I'll be in Austin for a geology conference
    Word. Austinite here


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Word. Austinite here
    Weird...
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Weird...
    That's our "motto" but I'd like to thank all those Cali transplants...

  4. cool, im hoping to find a gym i can use thrusday.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  5. back day::

    wide grip pullups-12,11,7
    nutral girp pullups- 10,10,6
    chin ups- 7,8,6

    lawnmowers- 70x10x8x6x10(caffeine kicked in haha)
    reverse grip BB rows-185x10x10x8
    overhand grip BB rows-185x8x8x6

    nutral grip pulldowns-180x8 150x10x10....dead...

    rest of the week ill be doing BW exercises only unless i find a gym..
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  6. WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

    Chest:::

    Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
    incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
    decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
    Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
    inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

    im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

    Chest:::

    Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
    incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
    decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
    Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
    inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

    im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15
    Hahaha I know how that is man.... not funny sorry. HR/LW huh? Sounds bada$$. let me know when you start. Oh yeah... check my blast log. Got a small teaser pic up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Damn bro 18g? That's fukkin hooge. Go with 23 brah... Damn
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn bro 18g? That's fukkin hooge. Go with 23 brah... Damn
    I draw with 18g and pin with 25g
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  10. I mean I know you guys have tons of exp but 18 is gonna rip the stopper. 23 works fine for me and I don't worry about particulates
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I mean I know you guys have tons of exp but 18 is gonna rip the stopper. 23 works fine for me and I don't worry about particulates
    Yeah it can rip the stopper... I just have a ton of whatman filters. And literally hundreds of 18g, 22g, and 25g needles. I'm a fricken hoarder
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah it can rip the stopper... I just have a ton of whatman filters. And literally hundreds of 18g, 22g, and 25g needles. I'm a fricken hoarder
    Lol. Gotcha. Suppose if I had filters upon filters I wouldn't mind a 1second pull!
    Independent Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Lol. Gotcha. Suppose if I had filters upon filters I wouldn't mind a 1second pull!
    Yeah sorry didn't mention that part. If I didn't have em it would be 22 or 23g for me I pin a lot at once 2cc plus in a blast so sitting there for 45 seconds to draw is boring ... 3 seconds is legit haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. You think pulling with a 23 takes forever the first few times pulling I used some left over slin pins from cjc/ghrp/igf! Talk about wait time...
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You think pulling with a 23 takes forever the first few times pulling I used some left over slin pins from cjc/ghrp/igf! Talk about wait time...
    Hahahaha I literally just laughed out loud and my roommate was like wtf? Ha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Hahahaha I literally just laughed out loud and my roommate was like wtf? Ha
    Rofl for sure. I read a few dudes were doing it just fine so I figured I'd save a few bucks and just use my leftover shyt. Then I got the good stuff...
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Rofl for sure. I read a few dudes were doing it just fine so I figured I'd save a few bucks and just use my leftover shyt. Then I got the good stuff...
    haha ive done that. ridiculousness, pure ridiculousness. i normally have filters just didnt realize i was out. or i would have drawn with a 22.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hahaha I know how that is man.... not funny sorry. HR/LW huh? Sounds bada$$. let me know when you start. Oh yeah... check my blast log. Got a small teaser pic up
    oh hell yeah. yeah i do the HR/LW when i cut
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  19. Name:  image-1086789485.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  480.5 KB

    And it still says I'm at 16% bf. wtf
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. Your looking thick bro! Nice work! You have packed on some serious mass. Time to reveal ALL of it
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Yep time to get shredded!!


    Legs::: first day back after the injury

    Warm up, stretches

    Front squats:: big bar only 20, 95lbsx20, 135x18, 135x20
    Normal squats 95x18, 135x18x18x12
    Dead lifts 135x15x15x15
    Lock leg deads 135x10x10x10
    Hack squats 135x10x10x10
    Leg press 135x20x20x20x20


    Leg felt great!!! On more week at 135 then bump to 185..

    1.2g of test only. Dropping to 900 next week. T3 starts may 1. Winny &albuterol added in may 15. Caloiries dropped to 1200-1500 around may first.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. You're lookin good bro. Btw I'm back!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You're lookin good bro. Btw I'm back!
    Holy sh*t he is alive!!! Glad your back man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You're lookin good bro. Btw I'm back!
    good to see your alive. i took a hiatus too. u running anything?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Holy sh*t he is alive!!! Glad your back man.
    I didn't think I was gonna make it for awhile but God pulled me out somehow. I'm better than ever now. Y'all gotta catch me up on what I've missed lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    good to see your alive. i took a hiatus too. u running anything?
    Yeah low dose SD just 10mg, I should b done in about a week and a half.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah low dose SD just 10mg, I should b done in about a week and a half.
    well glad your lifes getting better. you ever start pinning?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    I didn't think I was gonna make it for awhile but God pulled me out somehow. I'm better than ever now. Y'all gotta catch me up on what I've missed lol.
    Glad your ok brutha. We missed your experience around here for sure.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  29. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    well glad your lifes getting better. you ever start pinning?
    Nope lol. I'm hitting my next show in October natty though, I need to let my body rest.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Glad your ok brutha. We missed your experience around here for sure.
    Thanks bro. I'm kinda rusty now lol, plus my memory is worse now but its all good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Log in
Log in