Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
dude does she not blow you? cuz if not thats ridiculousness and she knows it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude does she not blow you? cuz if not thats ridiculousness and she knows it.
I felt bad for her bro towards the end of her pregnancy, plus she had a C-section so she's been in some pain.

murk01

murk01

Awards
so my post work out was 220lbs. im up 18lbs. i dont count night weigh ins. only morning ones. so ill check the weight in the morning and i want o gain 10lbs by next Monday morning. this is going to be some hard core carb action. ill be upping fats too. protein will be at 400g thats only 50 more grams than usual. this is officially the biggest i have ever been. and im only 2 weeks in on this cycle. free blow jobs for everyone. ull have to find ur own worker but im buying
sick gains poppie! and ur tring to go up another 10 in a week? i hope ur rubbin that hard bod every night with coco butter and vit E , u gotta whatch for streach marks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sick gains poppie! and ur tring to go up another 10 in a week? i hope ur rubbin that hard bod every night with coco butter and vit E , u gotta whatch for streach marks
no im not, but now that u mention it thats probably not a bad idea. i have pretty good skin, lots of collagen, but ive never gained this fast before. should i just apply it around my arm pits?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I felt bad for her bro towards the end of her pregnancy, plus she had a C-section so she's been in some pain.
that sucks bro

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got so much built up I'm gonna shoot a hole right through the back of her head!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Official weight 218.8. So the goal is 228.8 by next Monday. Let's ear

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hired a form coach. for legs and chest. we start working to gether in september. right when i start blasting the motha fuk'n tren!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well the coach says im even though im on test and other roids im traing my legs and chest to hard.

did legs yesterday
test e 300mg, sd 30mg, 1m,4add 120mg

one leg press
350lbsx15x12x10x6

one leg extensions
150lbsx15x12x10x8

ham curls
150x12x10x8x6

dead lifts
315x10x6x6
365x2
bad back pumps

back extentiosn

ABs abs abs

today chest & back
30mg sd, 1m,4add 120mg

100 pushups

chest flys
45lbsx15x15x10x6

hammer strenght press
140x15x10x6x6
(added in a negative at the end of each set)
hammer strenght incline press
170x15x12x10x6
(added in a negative at the end of each set)

inclen fly
45lbsx15x8x8

rapid decline chest press x 40 at 65lbs

rapid incline press x 40 at 55lbs

nutrual grip rows 170lbsx15x10x8x8

straight arm lat pull downs
125lbsx12x12x10x10

nutrual grip vertical rows
180x12x12x12x8

woke up and was 1 lbs lighter, a disappointing start to the week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kicking ass still bro

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
gona start adding in 3/4-1lb of lean beef a day. just grill up a bunch of burgers and eat them. the staple of my diet now is chicken and yogurt. rather than lowering one im going ot keep the same amount of yogurt and chicken and add in the beef. the carb hike to 500 is pretty ridiculousness. idk if i can actually make it im right at 400 today. ive got about 50 more planned, i guess ill add in another ****ing cup of oatmeal.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
gona start adding in 3/4-1lb of lean beef a day. just grill up a bunch of burgers and eat them. the staple of my diet now is chicken and yogurt. rather than lowering one im going ot keep the same amount of yogurt and chicken and add in the beef. the carb hike to 500 is pretty ridiculousness. idk if i can actually make it im right at 400 today. ive got about 50 more planned, i guess ill add in another ****ing cup of oatmeal.
Get your grub on bro.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
the coach told me to up my protein to 400g and make sure im hitting 4-500 carbs. which i agree with. just having trouble getting to 400g of protein. carbs thats easy ill just blend up more oatmeal. i am starting to get bloated again. not sure where thats coming from but when your eating this much i guess its to be expected

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
the coach told me to up my protein to 400g and make sure im hitting 4-500 carbs. which i agree with. just having trouble getting to 400g of protein. carbs thats easy ill just blend up more oatmeal. i am starting to get bloated again. not sure where thats coming from but when your eating this much i guess its to be expected
U may b gluten intolerant.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
naw surely not, i think bloating at 400+ grams of carbs is normal. i may be wrong my mom has ciliacs disease

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
naw surely not, i think bloating at 400+ grams of carbs is normal. i may be wrong my mom has ciliacs disease
I'm gluten intolerant, its f*cking hell right now, I need to stop eating oats asap.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you might be on to something, this didnt start till i started downing oats like they were going out of style. there just such an easy source of carbs

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My nuts are cramping like a mother ****er! I started hcg on Sunday. But my balls are shutting down hard right now. Hopefully it will be over by tommorow. Last cycle it only lasted a day or two around this same time. Feels like 10 mins after getting kicked in the balls. Just a dull aching

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
you might be on to something, this didnt start till i started downing oats like they were going out of style. there just such an easy source of carbs
Yeah if u you're getting headaches and whatnot, that's a clear sign. It'll also affect your mood too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My nuts are cramping like a mother ****er! I started hcg on Sunday. But my balls are shutting down hard right now. Hopefully it will be over by tommorow. Last cycle it only lasted a day or two around this same time. Feels like 10 mins after getting kicked in the balls. Just a dull aching
Yeah I had that on my last cycle only temporarily though but damn yeah that sh*t hurts.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I had that on my last cycle only temporarily though but damn yeah that sh*t hurts.
My balls are trying to fight back, like the Spartans in 300

murk01

murk01

Awards
Maybe they just need a massage

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Maybe they just need a massage
Maybe, but I got some ass last night. When I get off work I'll massage the **** out of them. See if that helps, but I got this last cycle. It was only like one or two days.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Maybe, but I got some ass last night. When I get off work I'll massage the **** out of them. See if that helps, but I got this last cycle. It was only like one or two days.
Dude ur hysterical, u from new York?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Naw, Arkansas but I grew up overseas

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah we keeps it hood in the dirty dirty. Rock town where you at. L dub. i would throw up the little rock gang sign but im too cool to be flag'n

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh watched an HBO special about little rock, u guys are fukin crazy. What about that rapping with hand signs..
....that show was from like the 90's . They still do that?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah, the ****ing do. i work southwest, its one of the worst sections. nothing like ward 8 in screwston but its still pretty bad. we are about to have to start wearing bulletproof vest on the ambulance again. the start of the summer was one of the most violent in like 10 years, but then we got hit by a bad heat wave that still hasnt let up. so the murders are down, to hot to be cap'n fools

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
image-4196240275.jpg

Little Rock!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
its backwards but u get the idea. L R

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well to day is the last day of the 1m,4add. its been nice but i think ill be able to handle the SD better once it clears my system.

got a couple of PR's motha fuk's!!

BB bent over rows
135lbsx5
155x5
185x5
205x5pr*
215x5 PR*

seated hammer strength lat pull down
140lbsx15
190x12
240x8
290x8 PR*

seated hammer strenght rows
140lbsx12
190x10
240x6 PR*
190x15 (wanted to get the full range of motion with a nice pinch at the peak)

those were the prs, it was a good work out did alot more than those but i dont feel like typing it all out
im most proud of the 215x5 bent over rows. i looked crazy as a mother ****er.

on another not im only up 3lbs, that means i need 7 more lbs by monday morning. i think the test is kicking in cuz im leaning out. i was 13% bf today. with i was almost 14% last monday. so im down 1% in a week. but im up 2% over all (started cycle at 11.1%)

im kinda strung out yall. a buddy sent me 3 vials of TNE. this **** is so god damn good. who ever is bitching about having to pin it twice a day has never used it. i would pin it 5 times a day thats how good it is. i think there is cocaine in it cuz i feel amazing. i was only going to us 1 ml to test it and i was going to save the rest.that has not happen. im half way through one vial. after i finish this one im going to try and not open another. but if you have never used it, get some its amazing

still at 30mg of sd. had some bad sides this week, but i think my work pants are just too tight. cuting of the blood flow to my lower half causing cramps and ****. idk but i hope its over with.

i dont know if ill run SD for a 5th week. i should get some blood work done next week and ill go from there.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
well to day is the last day of the 1m,4add. its been nice but i think ill be able to handle the SD better once it clears my system.

got a couple of PR's motha fuk's!!

BB bent over rows
135lbsx5
155x5
185x5
205x5pr*
215x5 PR*

seated hammer strength lat pull down
140lbsx15
190x12
240x8
290x8 PR*

seated hammer strenght rows
140lbsx12
190x10
240x6 PR*
190x15 (wanted to get the full range of motion with a nice pinch at the peak)

those were the prs, it was a good work out did alot more than those but i dont feel like typing it all out
im most proud of the 215x5 bent over rows. i looked crazy as a mother ****er.

on another not im only up 3lbs, that means i need 7 more lbs by monday morning. i think the test is kicking in cuz im leaning out. i was 13% bf today. with i was almost 14% last monday. so im down 1% in a week. but im up 2% over all (started cycle at 11.1%)

im kinda strung out yall. a buddy sent me 3 vials of TNE. this **** is so god damn good. who ever is bitching about having to pin it twice a day has never used it. i would pin it 5 times a day thats how good it is. i think there is cocaine in it cuz i feel amazing. i was only going to us 1 ml to test it and i was going to save the rest.that has not happen. im half way through one vial. after i finish this one im going to try and not open another. but if you have never used it, get some its amazing

still at 30mg of sd. had some bad sides this week, but i think my work pants are just too tight. cuting of the blood flow to my lower half causing cramps and ****. idk but i hope its over with.

i dont know if ill run SD for a 5th week. i should get some blood work done next week and ill go from there.
Lookin good bro! I might get bloods done next to see how long I can run Sd for

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sup, ****ing awesome day at the gym!! i finished off the 1m,4add last week that **** was great but when stacked with sd you get some motha fukin back pumps!

im on my last week of sd, i wont be running it another week. im up 25lbs over all. up 2%bf. so i didnt reach my goal of 10lbs last week. the test e is kicking in. my skin is very oily so is my hair and i have started to develop some acne on my upper chest.

strenght is through the damn roof!!

Todays PR

front squat i hit 225lbs for 8. so that was awesome

did legs ****ing killed them it was nice.

SD 40mg, TNE 50mg

i will be starting tren on week 8, this is my reason for stopping sd. i want to give my liver some time to rest. i will be running it at 50mg ed and might bump it depending on how it goes. i will also be running another compound, still to be picked. would love to run anvar but im not sure it depends if i can get my body fat back down to 10% by week 10. which is very possiable thats less than 1% loss per week. but this was suppose to be a bulking cycle. so i havent really decide where i want to go. might just stick to tren and eat maintance, so as to drop some fat and keep gaining. would love to finish this cycle with 30lbs of muscle gained and sitting at 10% bf.

any idea, throw them out here im listening

murk01

murk01

Awards
Worry about bf later, keep the gains coming

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I thought I posted yesterday. Hmm guess it didn't go through. I'll be posting pops up here around Friday on my last day of sd. Still doing 40mg Ed of sd and 600mg test e a week.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
today was LEGS!

40mg sd, 100mg TNE

single leg extensions
110lbsx12 125x10 140x8 155x6

hammy curls
155x12 170x10 185x8 200x6

leg press
350x12 440x10 530x8 620x6

squats...PR
320x12 410x10 500x8 590x6**PR

got nauseated so i went home!!

i havent needed any taurine in a week so i didnt take any today that last set of squats killed me. my blood sugar tanked and ****ing back pumps like a mother ****er. so i called it a day. i got to work a night shift tonight 5pm-5am. so im going to get ready for work.

later,l ill try and update more frequently

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
today was LEGS!

40mg sd, 100mg TNE

single leg extensions
110lbsx12 125x10 140x8 155x6

hammy curls
155x12 170x10 185x8 200x6

leg press
350x12 440x10 530x8 620x6

squats...PR
320x12 410x10 500x8 590x6**PR

got nauseated so i went home!!

i havent needed any taurine in a week so i didnt take any today that last set of squats killed me. my blood sugar tanked and ****ing back pumps like a mother ****er. so i called it a day. i got to work a night shift tonight 5pm-5am. so im going to get ready for work.

later,l ill try and update more frequently
Congrats on the PR bro! I'm sure you got plenty more to come