Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 8 of 11 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I thought this blast of Tren had me acting all paranoid, thinking everyone was watching me and sh*t. I yelled at some dude I caught eye fuking me in the gym.

I took my bro to the gym and told him to watch people and see if people really were staring at me or if I was tripping... nope creppy ass people are staring and undressing me with their eyes. My hormones are out of control right now too bro don't worry...

Its hard out here for a pimp..
    Watch out for those black helicopters and such.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So you see them too? You ever notice when the gym is really busy and u get on a bench or something the crowd tends to scatter... That **** cracks me up. The girlfriend noticed that no matter where I go in the gym. There never seems to be anyone around me.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    So you see them too? You ever notice when the gym is really busy and u get on a bench or something the crowd tends to scatter... That **** cracks me up. The girlfriend noticed that no matter where I go in the gym. There never seems to be anyone around me.
    Same at mine bro its funny. I'm one of the top 5-10 serious guys I see lift at my gym and if I walk up to some one and am like "you using this?" Or "how many sets you got left?" I usually get a mortified stare and they give it to me.

I know you get it because I do man. When someone come up and is like... hey man what do you do for.... I usually pull out my headphones and tell them I lift, put em back in and keep working out.

This morning there was this smoking hot chick working out and she knew what she was doing for the most part. Anyways she takes out her headphones and starts working out RIGHT next to me. Ok now she has my attention... she started doing chest and arms, her form for chest was wack so I stopped her and ran her threw some different exercises. When I was done I looked around and every dude was staring at me pissed or some sh*t. So I got her number and am going to meet up with her tomorrow lol. Being easily noticed has its advantages.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Haha, kill it bro. It's nice to have virtually free range at a gym no matter how busy it is.

Arms day:: I don't normally focus on arms too much. Seems like I get a good work out on arms just about everyday

Inclined iso curls- 40x8x8x6x6
    Revers curl SS with tricep press- 60lbsx10x10x10x10 idk tricep press weight
    Preacher hammer curls. 50x6x6x10x10x8
    Skull crushers- 90lbsx10 115x8x6x6
    High curls- idk the weight just did 3 sets

Not a big day but defiantly a solid arm day
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In dis bi-otch. All 5 big inches.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In dis bi-otch. All 5 big inches.
    Split a tuna can
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Updatrs?
    Independent Review
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

What's up, so I'm tapering down to trt levels. Injected 300mg test c yesterday. I'm also in the process of changing diet at lifts.

Diet transitioning down to maintance for a few weeks before I start cutting.

Lifts high reps low weight 4 days a week with cardio 6-7 days a week.

About a month before I start winny/ albut/ t3

Yesterday chest and ****:::

Inclined DB bench:: 50lbsx20x20x20x20
    Declined Bb bench:: 135x25x25x25x25
    Declined DB flies:: 20lbsx20x20x20x20
    Skull crushers::: 60lbsx25x25x25
    Tricep press::: 60lbsx20x20x20x20

I did this with 30-60seconds of rest, or at least that was the goal.

I'm having a hard time remembering not to eat everything. So diet hasn't really been adjusted yet.
    Christopher
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Split a tuna can
    Can't bottom it out but can touch the sides
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Looks good man
    Independent Review
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Let me tell you what. Having 5g of tren and 4g of mast lurking in my closet is a hard thing to resist. If it wasn't for the recent gyno problems I would be all over. My body is bitching at me for running deca and test for so high and so long.
    Christopher
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Cardio time I'm like a walrus on a treadmill. It just looks stupid.
    Christopher
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Cardio time I'm like a walrus on a treadmill. It just looks stupid.
    Ha I hear ya dude. I fukin hate it. Gotta do it though I guess
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Cardio went pretty well. I'm ****jng drenched and all I wanted to do was beat the **** out of these losers with no sleeves. There all bitches and don't deserve to be fuxking sleeveless. ****ing bitch ass countless losers.

30 minutes on the elliptical 413 cals burnt

13 minutes on the stair master. 1 mile climbed- 165 cals burnt

Total....578 cals down.

Like I said still got a month before I start cutting so I should be in gear by the time that rolls around. Would like to be burning around 1000 cals. That way I could eat around 2200-2500 cals a day.

I'm a mother ****ing beast!! I wish a mother ****er would try to step to this.
    Christopher
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Rage much? Lol

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Cardio went pretty well. I'm ****jng drenched and all I wanted to do was beat the **** out of these losers with no sleeves. There all bitches and don't deserve to be fuxking sleeveless. ****ing bitch ass countless losers.

30 minutes on the elliptical 413 cals burnt

13 minutes on the stair master. 1 mile climbed- 165 cals burnt

Total....578 cals down.

Like I said still got a month before I start cutting so I should be in gear by the time that rolls around. Would like to be burning around 1000 cals. That way I could eat around 2200-2500 cals a day.

I'm a mother ****ing beast!! I wish a mother ****er would try to step to this.
    God I love it when one if us roid monkeys goes on a rant!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

I always ****jng rage when I'm lowering back to trt. My body is screaming no!!!
    Christopher
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

I have always worn sleeveless at the gym cuz I sweat my ass off when I get going otherwise and I don't really like to sweat - I sweat enough anyway. I got some flac when I was smaller and starting, but now I'm 50lbs bigger and haters can't say sh*t!

It's good to be bigger, wouldn't you guys agree? Guys get mouthy at work and I set that straight real fast! Boom - roided on!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

I have always worn sleeveless at the gym cuz I sweat my ass off when I get going otherwise and I don't really like to sweat - I sweat enough anyway. I got some flac when I was smaller and starting, but now I'm 50lbs bigger and haters can't say sh*t!

It's good to be bigger, wouldn't you guys agree? Guys get mouthy at work and I set that straight real fast! Boom - roided on!
    All true. I wear tank tops, racer backs and cutoffs when I lift. Usually I wear em under a sweatshirt or XL tshirt and once I get warm and sweaty I pull it off. I enjoy seeing my pump and also watching form in the mirrors allows you to see imperfections and imbalances.

No person in my gym will give me flak for it. And yes it is nice being bigger at work or anywhere. Its a bit if a social stygma that size equals power/alpha status so being in that situation is nice. For example when we go out my friends look to me for the decisions, people move out of my way when I walk and people stare like idiots at times. Always a good ego boost
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

I'm with Chris on this. I fckin hate sleeveless. I never wear that shyt. It's fckin vain and most that do wear em can't even put up half of what I rep with. Same with fckin crossfit masks and other flashy nonsensical BS...
    Independent Review
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm with Chris on this. I fckin hate sleeveless. I never wear that shyt. It's fckin vain and most that do wear em can't even put up half of what I rep with. Same with fckin crossfit masks and other flashy nonsensical BS...
    I see what your saying. I don't like the flashy stuff very much. I wear for function. Sleeved shirts tend to give me a wicked rash on my inner armpit on chest days. I only wear sleeveless stuff im doing lots of rowing/pulling stuff to avoid that rash. Leg days its regular shirts and same goes for deadlift days. I wear wrist wraps occasionally because of a fuked up wrist and a belt on heavy deads or squats because I had a hernia a couple years back and that sh*t sucks!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I see what your saying. I don't like the flashy stuff very much. I wear for function. Sleeved shirts tend to give me a wicked rash on my inner armpit on chest days. I only wear sleeveless stuff im doing lots of rowing/pulling stuff to avoid that rash. Leg days its regular shirts and same goes for deadlift days. I wear wrist wraps occasionally because of a fuked up wrist and a belt on heavy deads or squats because I had a hernia a couple years back and that sh*t sucks!
    I'm not opposed to the idea entirely. I love checking out my swole occasionally. I mean I think we're all egocentric especially in this game. I too use a belt for heavy days; prior lumbar crap. I just think people abuse all that shyt now and its just a bunch of "catch me fck me" gear
    Independent Review
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

I'm not opposed to the idea entirely. I love checking out my swole occasionally. I mean I think we're all egocentric especially in this game. I too use a belt for heavy days; prior lumbar crap. I just think people abuse all that shyt now and its just a bunch of "catch me fck me" gear
    Yeah it is definitely over used for sure.. belt for curls? Lol. I just really hate seeing someone that is a skinny little fuk struggling to bench over 135 for reps in a sleeveless. I am not a very small guy at only 5'8" and 205. I fill out my racerbacks and tanktops and it looks normal ya know? But hey somedays I rock the tshirt and let people stare at the guy repping 255 on incline in his baggy ass shirt. Thinking "dang he don't look that big.." keeps em guessing
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Belt for treadmill!
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Belt for treadmill!
    Hahahaha. Pullups! Or stairmaster
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Don't forget that dreaded stretching....guy who doesn't wear a belt while stretching can totally wreck his shyt.

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Don't forget that dreaded stretching....guy who doesn't wear a belt while stretching can totally wreck his shyt.
    Fact! Wouldn't want a hernia stretching your hamstring
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

hahahaha, i love the **** crossfit comment palmfist.... if you have put in the work then you can be sleeveless its a privilege not a right. when im at home i lift shirtless. my friends make fun of me because they say i should show off more. i could pull off a sleeveless shirt. but like dave and palm said most people in all this "gym Gear" dont meet the weigth to BF% requirements.

and what s with everyone wearing a thick leather belt now days. WWAD (what would Arnold do) ill tell you what he'd do. he'd take it and wipe his ass with it. belts are good 1. if you have lower back problems 2. for very specific lifts or 3. making you look like a douche bag. my backs all good so the only time i wear one is for weighted pull ups or weighted dips. as for the stair master.... i wish they had something that made that **** not miserable as ****...

off to slay some plates, its leg day
    Christopher
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

I always wear sleeveless shirts...except on arm or leg days.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

Belt for treadmill!
    I seriously lol'ed.

PalmFist, you're wearing a sleeveless shirt in your avi - don't pretend you ain't mirin' bra
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

I seriously lol'ed.

PalmFist, you're wearing a sleeveless shirt in your avi - don't pretend you ain't mirin' bra
    Lol!

Just for you bro!

12 mile hike in the sun ain't the same as flexing in front of a mirror at the gym !
    Independent Review
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Legs:: still going light and knee is doing great

25 Air squats warm up and stretches
    Bb back squats::: 135x10x8x8x8x8
    Leg press:: 170x25x25x25x25
    Dead lift::: 135x10x10x10x10
    Hack squats:: 135x6x6x6x6
    Shoulder press:: 45x15x15x15x15

30-60 seconds of rest between sets

I wanted to vomit from start to finish... Pure torture. Diet has been on track today. I wanted to do hamstrings and calves but I can assure you I would of popped and covered the entire gym In watery puke.
    Christopher
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Day---who gives a ****

Test cyp- 150mg (ill be cruising at this for a while)
    TNE 100mg (couldn't resist)

gyno has cleared up, used lectro and prami. will start tapering down in a day or two

i havent pushed 100mg of TNE in a while and let me tell you that **** is so ****ing amazing. i cussed out a dude driving to the gym. he didnt know i was cussing him out but never the less i let him have it.

back day::: the TNE had me a bit spun so i lost track of my workout plan and just killed a bunch of ****.

Wide grip pull ups-BWx12x12x6
    neutral grip pull ups- BWx8x8x6
    chin ups-BWx6x6x5
    DB High rows- 90lbsx12x12x12x12
    BB bent over rows 135x10x10x10x10
    did some back **** with the cables idk wtf to call it 60 total reps
    inclined curls-30x10x10x10x8
    hammer curls-35x10x10x10x10
    reverse curls- 50x10x10x10x10

AND THEN THE MOTHER ****ING STAIRMASTER!!!!
    15mins interval 200cals (pure torture) i wish i had my belt

i may have done more lifts i was listening to devil driver juiced on a **** ton of TNE and jacked on a Redline. So i dont really remember the whole gym experience today.

diet was on point, until i was driving home from the gym and some how i ended up with a double whopper and 3 piece chicken strips. not to up set but going to have to work on some self restraint.

possibly changing the plans for my cut cycle, in the negotiation phase. ill post as soon as it has been decided.
    Christopher
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Epic update man. The belt comment killed me lol
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

Day---who gives a ****

Test cyp- 150mg (ill be cruising at this for a while)
    TNE 100mg (couldn't resist)

gyno has cleared up, used lectro and prami. will start tapering down in a day or two

i havent pushed 100mg of TNE in a while and let me tell you that **** is so ****ing amazing. i cussed out a dude driving to the gym. he didnt know i was cussing him out but never the less i let him have it.

back day::: the TNE had me a bit spun so i lost track of my workout plan and just killed a bunch of ****.

Wide grip pull ups-BWx12x12x6
    neutral grip pull ups- BWx8x8x6
    chin ups-BWx6x6x5
    DB High rows- 90lbsx12x12x12x12
    BB bent over rows 135x10x10x10x10
    did some back **** with the cables idk wtf to call it 60 total reps
    inclined curls-30x10x10x10x8
    hammer curls-35x10x10x10x10
    reverse curls- 50x10x10x10x10

AND THEN THE MOTHER ****ING STAIRMASTER!!!!
    15mins interval 200cals (pure torture) i wish i had my belt

i may have done more lifts i was listening to devil driver juiced on a **** ton of TNE and jacked on a Redline. So i dont really remember the whole gym experience today.

diet was on point, until i was driving home from the gym and some how i ended up with a double whopper and 3 piece chicken strips. not to up set but going to have to work on some self restraint.

possibly changing the plans for my cut cycle, in the negotiation phase. ill post as soon as it has been decided.
    I was so into reading your post, I felt like I was there with you. No sh*t homie. Intense as fack
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Haha, Thanks guys. well TNE is no joke. 50mg is all you really need. but since ive been lowering down to TRT i havent had much motivation. so i figured a little 100mg blast would do the trick... it was a little over kill. i think ill be fine since im on lectro but normally that high ****s with my man tits.

so new blast for may:::

test cyp 150mg ew
    Tren a 100mg ed weeks 1-4
    mast p 50mg ed weeks 1-6
    winny 100mg ed weeks 1-6

t3 weeks 1-4
    albuterol weeks 1-6

winny dosage will change if its too strong. albuterol not sure how i will dose it. i have runners asthma so im suppose to take my inhaler. figure this will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. i have 120ml @ 6mg/ml. think ill start at 9mg ed and work my way up. T3 im going to try and run it up to 100mcg. as for my diet the cals will probably be upped some. maybe 3500. going to shoot for burnning around 1000 cals of cardio 4 times a week. im not to sure as to the diet yet. ive got a month to figure it out.
    Christopher
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.62%

"catch me fck me" gear
    I love my silkies, just use em as boxers now though.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

+10 points for rockin' Devil Driver on da juice - I downloaded an album a couple weeks back on one of my last days of Cyanostane in this cycle and that stuff made me so angry in the gym plus the jams I was on fire. Gorilla status!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

Man it feels great to be gyno free. Going to taper on to aromasin then taper down. Only running 150mg of test per week. For the next 10 weeks.
    Christopher
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Man it feels great to be gyno free. Going to taper on to aromasin then taper down. Only running 150mg of test per week. For the next 10 weeks.
    How r the gains so far? I hopped in your thread so late idk what's going on still lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM