Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Hmmm very interesting, it didnt suppress you, ill probably use it 8-12 weeks post PCT to see how it treats me and go from there, the fact of the clen caughts my eye, if its anticatabolic i would be interested in use it in the future, i thought it wouldve be catabolic because it speeds metabolism. gonna read more about it, thanks for the feedback.
    Theres really not enough info to be conclusive. Some people is it in pct and get good results others get catabolism. I used the taper down method in pct started at 25 and over 8 weeks went to 12. I think. But again that was my choice others have had bad results. I will use it in
    Pct again.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. Name:  image-1755063994.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  252.7 KB

    This is the end of week three on tren ace at ~50mg Ed.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  3. Name:  image-3030359046.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  513.0 KB

    This is me a year ago
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  4. Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Damn broski!!! Awesome job!!! I see that tren is treating you very well
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time
    Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

    I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

    I think next cycle will be

    Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
    Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
    Abombs. Weeks 1-4

    Get huge and wet. What h think dave
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  7. Declined benched 315 the other, PR. My tiny chest can't push that much weight but I've been tring for a long time. Got 4 reps.

    Thank u tren.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

    I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

    I think next cycle will be

    Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
    Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
    Abombs. Weeks 1-4

    Get huge and wet. What h think dave
    Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.
    i was worried about it being to strong for such a short cycle. i would like to keep everything but i have to 4 months to do it and need to be finished with pct and solid before i head out.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  10. Damn bro! Came a loong way
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Excellent progress good sir.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    i was worried about it being to strong for such a short cycle. i would like to keep everything but i have to 4 months to do it and need to be finished with pct and solid before i head out.
    That's not that bad man. If anything cut test down to 8 weeks, NPP to 4 weeks and abombs to 3. Short sweet with big results. Fast recovery and big gains... gotta love it
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Thanks guys. Alot of food has been eaten and alight of stuff has been picked up and put down. I never thought I could look like this. I'm ready for 250lbs.

    Dave yeah its going to be a fast cycle with slot of mass gained. I think recovery will be throught the roof, so I plan on working out 7 days a week. And sleeping when I'm not eatting.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Thanks guys. Alot of food has been eaten and alight of stuff has been picked up and put down. I never thought I could look like this. I'm ready for 250lbs.

    Dave yeah its going to be a fast cycle with slot of mass gained. I think recovery will be throught the roof, so I plan on working out 7 days a week. And sleeping when I'm not eatting.
    Good plan man. I think I am sticking to 8 week cycles from now on with lots of compounds. It will give me more cycles in a year and allow me to bulk and cut every 6 months
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Well, I like the idea on paper but we will see how it plays out
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Well, I like the idea on paper but we will see how it plays out
    Yeah lots of things sound good and look good on paper... reality is a different story
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. I'm worried that 2 months will result in lost mass due to not enough time to adjust to the new mass. But I think with a soild pct I'll be good
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I'm worried that 2 months will result in lost mass due to not enough time to adjust to the new mass. But I think with a soild pct I'll be good
    As long as its good quality mass and not a ton of water and fat then you will be good. A lot of "lost" mass guys get during cycle is fake weight from water and fat. I have found that a solid diet and pct will let you maintain 90%+ everything you gain. Look at how LTL and RickRocks cycles turned out for example. They kept it all and gained weight and strength in pct. Don't get fooled and think that loss of glycogen storage means lost muscle. Diet and pct are everything bro.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Agreed, I might drop the Abombs. Run some mythelsten, m1t, or M dein.

    My Abombs only come in 50mg caps, how would u space out dosage to keep stable levels
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. Name:  image-813646254.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  521.5 KB

    Took this morning, don't look as awoke. I wish I could run superdrol everyday of my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  21. You need to update this log brotha.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html

  22. Crap I thought I had, I swear I posted last night. Must be in another damn log.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  23. Guess I've been posting int the Clash of the titans log....fail
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Guess I've been posting int the Clash of the titans log....fail
    lol, i'll have to jump on that one instead i guess. keep killing it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html

  25. holy crap i forgot about this thread.... well ive been on TRT for a while now, Doc has me at 200mg testc. its good. im at 222lbs ive been in recomp mode for about 6 weeks now. things are good im running 1.2g of test e. its a little strong. seems like the day after i inject i have some aggression issues. vains are coming in nicely. lifts are insane. ill record and log them later. but its insane how much more i can lift. i got bloated for the first few weeks but thats going away. had to dial in my AI, letro was to strong adex too week.



    my main focus are my shoulders and legs, maybe back too would like to get a little thicker. after i finish this run im switching to a 5x5 routine with Olympic lifts.

    i just got some M1T in, might run it for 2 weeks. idk
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  26. oh yeah im running deca at 300mg per week. i wanted to do a low dose, been having some pain in the joints. i thought about doing .5ml a week and decide out of laziness to just shoot 1ml per week. i think this is where the aggression is coming from cuz test has never made me overly aggressive.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  27. Good stuff man. I love my test around 1g but you really have to get the AI dialed in or you will blimp up. How did you start dosing it? What AI did you go with?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. I'm using Adex at .8ml, and Priam at .2ml. Seeems to be the sweet spot. I started out with just .5 Adex and had a flare up in the nips so I tamed it with lectro and tapered down will mixing in the dex. Yeah I'm love a g+ of test. And the deca is really helping my knees and Elbows. I'm probably going to run a short Burst of M1t.

    How u been Dave, how freaking ripped are u know?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  29. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I'm using Adex at .8ml, and Priam at .2ml. Seeems to be the sweet spot. I started out with just .5 Adex and had a flare up in the nips so I tamed it with lectro and tapered down will mixing in the dex. Yeah I'm love a g+ of test. And the deca is really helping my knees and Elbows. I'm probably going to run a short Burst of M1t.

    How u been Dave, how freaking ripped are u know?
    Nice man glad you found that sweet spot.

    I'm stuck in the desert in Cali right now. I am cruising on 400mg test and have maintained most of my gains from the last burst. I'm sitting 195-200 at 13% give or take. They do have a gym here so its not bad... food is terrible and very un-nutritious.

    I'm planning my burst of Tren/Dbol/Winny, Test E and Test P and should be starting it on the 15th. I never got to get photos up after my last burst because my roommates daughter thought my camera was a bath toy. Lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. Cali desert, he'll yeah. I've got to head to the Rockies the summer and map a section. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to maintain. At high altitudes by body goes catabolic fast.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Log in
Log in