Christopher's absentminded log, with pics - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Ur pretty fuking shredded G. What's ur BF%? Thick mid section, u do a lot of core work.
    I have really stepped up my core workouts. Doing it 4-5 times a week. I just have larger muscles there. I'm at like 13.6%bf . I think I'll be able to hit 8% by the end of the cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U sure bro, u look like 11-10%
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

yeah, but i think it just hides well on me. im going to stop using that ffat measureerr. it just causes me grief. i am lossing weight god damn it, and its pissing me off. i started carb ccycling along with the paleodiet. and in 3 days my morning weight has dropped drastically. some is water and some is fat but i feel im not recomping properly. im going to try and up cals some more.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most of my weight is below the belt!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

So is it a bad sign that I don't ever want to come off this test... I'm almost 7 weeks in, that means I only have 9 more weeks. Depressing
    Christopher
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    So is it a bad sign that I don't ever want to come off this test... I'm almost 7 weeks in, that means I only have 9 more weeks. Depressing
    Tell me bout it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

so yesterday my dad goes to move our big trailer and doesnt lock the stand in place. the whole trailer falls on him and snaps his leg in three places... WTF, so hes back home, today is the lil bros first day back too. ive been picking up grown men and moving them like furniture all ****ing day. i cant even get a good workout in, ill get one damn set down, then mom comes yelling out in the garage "can you come help". so im all juiced up and highly caffeinated slinging around my family. fortunately diet has been on point. ive been eating alot of squash and zucinnee (dont know how to spell). and spinach. those are about the only carbs im doing. and the greek yogurt. so thats cool. but i would really like to lift something heavy thats not human.

had to put it in my thread!!haha
    Christopher
  8. Senior Member

Fuk bro. That's got to hurt.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Diets been wack as hell the last two days. All the neibirs have brought over food. And I've been eatting it!
    Christopher
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

subbd!

I like the looks of this cycle, seems pretty well planned, and the PCT looks very interesting, specially for adding raloxifene. good starting point too bro, keep it up
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Yeah I think ralo is some good stuff. Increases test by 20%, nothing like nolva but I think it will make pct quick and smooth. A few things have changed, I will go back and edit cycle. But for the most part it's pretty basic. I'm holding strong at 25+lbs. Leaning out quit a big about to throw in some carb cycling with some T3. Next month I will be using natural fat burners to help keep off fat while thyroid recovers. Bf is at 13-14%. Cardio starts too. Diet will be 250-500 over maintenance depending on high or low carb days
    Christopher
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Yeah I think ralo is some good stuff. Increases test by 20%, nothing like nolva but I think it will make pct quick and smooth. A few things have changed, I will go back and edit cycle. But for the most part it's pretty basic. I'm holding strong at 25+lbs. Leaning out quit a big about to throw in some carb cycling with some T3. Next month I will be using natural fat burners to help keep off fat while thyroid recovers. Bf is at 13-14%. Cardio starts too. Diet will be 250-500 over maintenance depending on high or low carb days
    yup, also the smoothest of the SERMs i believe, altho, it seems not worth using it solo, but combined with clomid, would be a bomb to kickstart your test levels, (probably will try it myself in my future cycle) it makes alot of sense... by the way, ive read that androhard also mimicks T3 so watch out for that if you are already using it, im pretty sure you gonna get sick results. this log is so good and motivating... cant wait to start my cycle LOL!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

so today was day three of tren ace... and i felt it big time, top work outs of all time. i also started T3 at 50mcg and clen @ 40mcg. im running it for 4ish weeks. today was low carb day. im craving carbs like a mother ****er but man i feel so damn good. ive upped fats drasticly and lowered carbs to 50g. i would like to run another low carb day tommorow but its leg day so i think im going to up carbs.

Today::::

Test e 300mg, tren ace 50mg, adex .5

decline DB chest press
    70x12
    75x12
    80x10
    85x8
    (strength is way up, next week i will start with 85lbs)

Hammer strenght incline press
    140lbsx8
    180x7
    180x6

Hammer strength standing chest press(FUK'N love this ****, new to the gym)
    90lbsx8
    100x8
    100x7
    using the same machine full body explosive chest press!!! you squat explode up as legs extend press with arms till full body is extended
    100lbsx10
    100x6

DB flys
    50lbsx10x10x10x10
    tweeked my neck so stayed light

one armed hammer strength horizontal chest press.
    45lbsx10
    70xx8
    70x8

Side ways hammer strength chest press
    25lbsx8x8x8x7 (did same reps on each side.

decline cable flys
    60lbsx12x12x12

Cardio:::
    elliptical(****ing hate this satanic device) burned 250cals

gym just rebuilt and used all hammer strength machines!!! plus a 50 yard functional field for sprints, thick rope work outs..ect.

getting stacked bro!!!
    Christopher
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hella goodies now lol ur doin it big!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

so today was day three of tren ace... and i felt it big time, top work outs of all time. i also started T3 at 50mcg and clen @ 40mcg. im running it for 4ish weeks. today was low carb day. im craving carbs like a mother ****er but man i feel so damn good. ive upped fats drasticly and lowered carbs to 50g. i would like to run another low carb day tommorow but its leg day so i think im going to up carbs.

Today::::

Test e 300mg, tren ace 50mg, adex .5

decline DB chest press
    70x12
    75x12
    80x10
    85x8
    (strength is way up, next week i will start with 85lbs)

Hammer strenght incline press
    140lbsx8
    180x7
    180x6

Hammer strength standing chest press(FUK'N love this ****, new to the gym)
    90lbsx8
    100x8
    100x7
    using the same machine full body explosive chest press!!! you squat explode up as legs extend press with arms till full body is extended
    100lbsx10
    100x6

DB flys
    50lbsx10x10x10x10
    tweeked my neck so stayed light

one armed hammer strength horizontal chest press.
    45lbsx10
    70xx8
    70x8

Side ways hammer strength chest press
    25lbsx8x8x8x7 (did same reps on each side.

decline cable flys
    60lbsx12x12x12

Cardio:::
    elliptical(****ing hate this satanic device) burned 250cals

gym just rebuilt and used all hammer strength machines!!! plus a 50 yard functional field for sprints, thick rope work outs..ect.

getting stacked bro!!!
    Your gay..... JK, you killed that **** today. I wish my gym had more hammer strength. They are titty for sure to keep things interesting. My gym is wicked gay, but 150 dumbs is sawwweeet! Tren ace is gonna take you to the next level bro. Keep Rollin....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn tren A is sexy!!! I bet you feel amazing dude monster workout!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

yeah, all kinds of new toys. and to get into this one you have to have a preimum member ship, which my work pays for. so all the old ladies and people who like to get in my way do not come to this place. the standing chest press is crazy. if you throw the squat in its a full body press and makes you feel like Wolverine, which i am a fan of. however i normally like feeling like the hulk.

mixed in cardio for the first time in a long time, it was horriable. maybe the tren. i started the clen to try and balance it out. this will be the last time i use clen. as soon as this bottle of clen is out, ill start using albuteral.

my chest has always been my weakest point, even with SD i still struggled. but 3 days in on tren and i feel like i could bench a ****ing buick.
    Christopher
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

macros for today::::

cals----2301

carbs---47g
    fats--106g
    protein---288g

im so ****ing hungry, and all i want are cakes and pie...
    all i get is water
    Christopher
  19. Senior Member

im so ****ing hungry, and all i want are cakes and pie...
    all i get is water

LOL. Keeping it clean is hard as fuk
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep it up man. Hows the appetite?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Still gone but I've been forcing down food. It's getting better. How's ur cut going
    Christopher
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its good man. Diet is decent. Just upping the cardio. I'm losing slowly but the winny is kicking in about now.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I'm dropping t3 and Clen, I'm just not man enough. I'm down about 3 pounds body fats down 1-2%, I was at 12% yesterday. As for the tren its defiantly working but die to the lack of appitte I'm not really seeing the effects I would like. So dropping the t3/Clen I think appitte should increase and I'll start seeing the results I want.

I started noticing a small knot under my left nipple. So I quit running test suspention, and upped my Adex. The knot is now soft and almost gone. Think the test suspention was just converting do to the tren.

Hopping everything gets back on track, cardio is going well and diet should be back on target by the end of the weekend. Been having crazy hard on's. ****ing crazy amount. Chick with huge boobs sat next to me last class, and I had to hide my dick behind my belt. Haven't had to do that since high school
    Christopher
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I'm dropping t3 and Clen, I'm just not man enough. I'm down about 3 pounds body fats down 1-2%, I was at 12% yesterday. As for the tren its defiantly working but die to the lack of appitte I'm not really seeing the effects I would like. So dropping the t3/Clen I think appitte should increase and I'll start seeing the results I want.

I started noticing a small knot under my left nipple. So I quit running test suspention, and upped my Adex. The knot is now soft and almost gone. Think the test suspention was just converting do to the tren.

Hopping everything gets back on track, cardio is going well and diet should be back on target by the end of the weekend. Been having crazy hard on's. ****ing crazy amount. Chick with huge boobs sat next to me last class, and I had to hide my dick behind my belt. Haven't had to do that since high school
    Good stuff man. You are playing your cards right and I wouldn't do a single thing differently. Keep it up and start getting that food down.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Great choice on dropping the clen, IMO it was pointless, tren should cover you 100/100, been following and your log is awesome, keep it up my friend!, glad tren is kickin in BTW
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

Great choice on dropping the clen, IMO it was pointless, tren should cover you 100/100, been following and your log is awesome, keep it up my friend!, glad tren is kickin in BTW
    Chris- bring your clen back during pct. The slight anabolic effect Clen has can help retain muscle while still losing fat during pct.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Chris- bring your clen back during pct. The slight anabolic effect Clen has can help retain muscle while still losing fat during pct.
    I was planning in using osta durning pct, I used it last time with great results. I don't think I want to use Clen or t3 anymore. I like the way the roids make me feel. Clen and t3 make me feel ****ty. I think I can cut naturally and get the results I want. I BB for fun.
    Christopher
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I was planning in using osta durning pct, I used it last time with great results. I don't think I want to use Clen or t3 anymore. I like the way the roids make me feel. Clen and t3 make me feel ****ty. I think I can cut naturally and get the results I want. I BB for fun.

We were discussing about osta just today... check out the thread "what you guys run between cycles"... we think it is suppressive so keep that in mind... on a side note, isnt clen catabolic as well?... i wouldnt touch it, altho i wonder if its anabolic?, i dont think so. but i dont know too much about it as i dont have experience on it and have heard mixed things
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

We were discussing about osta just today... check out the thread "what you guys run between cycles"... we think it is suppressive so keep that in mind... on a side note, isnt clen catabolic as well?... i wouldnt touch it, altho i wonder if its anabolic?, i dont think so. but i dont know too much about it as i dont have experience on it and have heard mixed things
    I've run osta in pct before, and had blood work done. It was not suppressive for me that time. It can be suppressive to some.

People have different views on Clen. In high dosage there has been a study on a horse that shows it as anti catabolic. I have used Clen on cycle and off. I had good results both ways. Just makes me feel horriable.
    Christopher
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I've run osta in pct before, and had blood work done. It was not suppressive for me that time. It can be suppressive to some.

People have different views on Clen. In high dosage there has been a study on a horse that shows it as anti catabolic. I have used Clen on cycle and off. I had good results both ways. Just makes me feel horriable.
    Hmmm very interesting, it didnt suppress you, ill probably use it 8-12 weeks post PCT to see how it treats me and go from there, the fact of the clen caughts my eye, if its anticatabolic i would be interested in use it in the future, i thought it wouldve be catabolic because it speeds metabolism. gonna read more about it, thanks for the feedback.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Hmmm very interesting, it didnt suppress you, ill probably use it 8-12 weeks post PCT to see how it treats me and go from there, the fact of the clen caughts my eye, if its anticatabolic i would be interested in use it in the future, i thought it wouldve be catabolic because it speeds metabolism. gonna read more about it, thanks for the feedback.
    Theres really not enough info to be conclusive. Some people is it in pct and get good results others get catabolism. I used the taper down method in pct started at 25 and over 8 weeks went to 12. I think. But again that was my choice others have had bad results. I will use it in
    Pct again.
    Christopher
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Name:  image-1755063994.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  252.7 KB

This is the end of week three on tren ace at ~50mg Ed.
    Christopher
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Name:  image-3030359046.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  513.0 KB

This is me a year ago
    Christopher
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn broski!!! Awesome job!!! I see that tren is treating you very well
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time
    Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

I think next cycle will be

Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
    Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
    Abombs. Weeks 1-4

Get huge and wet. What h think dave
    Christopher
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Declined benched 315 the other, PR. My tiny chest can't push that much weight but I've been tring for a long time. Got 4 reps.

Thank u tren.
    Christopher
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

I think next cycle will be

Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
    Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
    Abombs. Weeks 1-4

Get huge and wet. What h think dave
    Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.
    i was worried about it being to strong for such a short cycle. i would like to keep everything but i have to 4 months to do it and need to be finished with pct and solid before i head out.
    Christopher
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn bro! Came a loong way
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM