Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Official weight 218.8. So the goal is 228.8 by next Monday. Let's ear
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. hired a form coach. for legs and chest. we start working to gether in september. right when i start blasting the motha fuk'n tren!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    hired a form coach. for legs and chest. we start working to gether in september. right when i start blasting the motha fuk'n tren!!
    Big f*cking wheels baby!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Big f*cking wheels baby!!!
    **** yeah. wont be able to put my pants on
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  5. well the coach says im even though im on test and other roids im traing my legs and chest to hard.

    did legs yesterday
    test e 300mg, sd 30mg, 1m,4add 120mg

    one leg press
    350lbsx15x12x10x6

    one leg extensions
    150lbsx15x12x10x8

    ham curls
    150x12x10x8x6

    dead lifts
    315x10x6x6
    365x2
    bad back pumps

    back extentiosn
    18,18,15

    ABs abs abs

    today chest & back
    30mg sd, 1m,4add 120mg

    100 pushups

    chest flys
    45lbsx15x15x10x6

    hammer strenght press
    140x15x10x6x6
    (added in a negative at the end of each set)
    hammer strenght incline press
    170x15x12x10x6
    (added in a negative at the end of each set)

    inclen fly
    45lbsx15x8x8

    rapid decline chest press x 40 at 65lbs

    rapid incline press x 40 at 55lbs

    nutrual grip rows 170lbsx15x10x8x8

    straight arm lat pull downs
    125lbsx12x12x10x10

    nutrual grip vertical rows
    180x12x12x12x8

    woke up and was 1 lbs lighter, a disappointing start to the week.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  6. Kicking ass still bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. The lost art of pushups, very nice.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kicking ass still bro
    fuk'n slay'n it
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    The lost art of pushups, very nice.
    yeah nice and deep, put my nose to the ground. im hoping they will really develop my chest
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. U can't go wrong with pushups bro.

  10. gona start adding in 3/4-1lb of lean beef a day. just grill up a bunch of burgers and eat them. the staple of my diet now is chicken and yogurt. rather than lowering one im going ot keep the same amount of yogurt and chicken and add in the beef. the carb hike to 500 is pretty ridiculousness. idk if i can actually make it im right at 400 today. ive got about 50 more planned, i guess ill add in another ****ing cup of oatmeal.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    gona start adding in 3/4-1lb of lean beef a day. just grill up a bunch of burgers and eat them. the staple of my diet now is chicken and yogurt. rather than lowering one im going ot keep the same amount of yogurt and chicken and add in the beef. the carb hike to 500 is pretty ridiculousness. idk if i can actually make it im right at 400 today. ive got about 50 more planned, i guess ill add in another ****ing cup of oatmeal.
    Get your grub on bro.

  12. the coach told me to up my protein to 400g and make sure im hitting 4-500 carbs. which i agree with. just having trouble getting to 400g of protein. carbs thats easy ill just blend up more oatmeal. i am starting to get bloated again. not sure where thats coming from but when your eating this much i guess its to be expected
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  13. You are gonna explode bro!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    the coach told me to up my protein to 400g and make sure im hitting 4-500 carbs. which i agree with. just having trouble getting to 400g of protein. carbs thats easy ill just blend up more oatmeal. i am starting to get bloated again. not sure where thats coming from but when your eating this much i guess its to be expected
    U may b gluten intolerant.

  15. naw surely not, i think bloating at 400+ grams of carbs is normal. i may be wrong my mom has ciliacs disease
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    naw surely not, i think bloating at 400+ grams of carbs is normal. i may be wrong my mom has ciliacs disease
    I'm gluten intolerant, its f*cking hell right now, I need to stop eating oats asap.

  17. you might be on to something, this didnt start till i started downing oats like they were going out of style. there just such an easy source of carbs
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  18. My nuts are cramping like a mother ****er! I started hcg on Sunday. But my balls are shutting down hard right now. Hopefully it will be over by tommorow. Last cycle it only lasted a day or two around this same time. Feels like 10 mins after getting kicked in the balls. Just a dull aching
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  19. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    you might be on to something, this didnt start till i started downing oats like they were going out of style. there just such an easy source of carbs
    Yeah if u you're getting headaches and whatnot, that's a clear sign. It'll also affect your mood too.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    My nuts are cramping like a mother ****er! I started hcg on Sunday. But my balls are shutting down hard right now. Hopefully it will be over by tommorow. Last cycle it only lasted a day or two around this same time. Feels like 10 mins after getting kicked in the balls. Just a dull aching
    Yeah I had that on my last cycle only temporarily though but damn yeah that sh*t hurts.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah I had that on my last cycle only temporarily though but damn yeah that sh*t hurts.
    My balls are trying to fight back, like the Spartans in 300
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    My balls are trying to fight back, like the Spartans in 300
    "We are Testicles!!!" Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    My nuts are cramping like a mother ****er! I started hcg on Sunday. But my balls are shutting down hard right now. Hopefully it will be over by tommorow. Last cycle it only lasted a day or two around this same time. Feels like 10 mins after getting kicked in the balls. Just a dull aching
    Maybe they just need a massage

  24. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Maybe they just need a massage
    Maybe, but I got some ass last night. When I get off work I'll massage the **** out of them. See if that helps, but I got this last cycle. It was only like one or two days.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  25. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Maybe, but I got some ass last night. When I get off work I'll massage the **** out of them. See if that helps, but I got this last cycle. It was only like one or two days.
    Dude ur hysterical, u from new York?

  26. Naw, Arkansas but I grew up overseas
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  27. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Naw, Arkansas but I grew up overseas
    Dirty south up in this bitch!

  28. yeah we keeps it hood in the dirty dirty. Rock town where you at. L dub. i would throw up the little rock gang sign but im too cool to be flag'n
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  29. Yeh watched an HBO special about little rock, u guys are fukin crazy. What about that rapping with hand signs..
    ....that show was from like the 90's . They still do that?

  30. yeah, the ****ing do. i work southwest, its one of the worst sections. nothing like ward 8 in screwston but its still pretty bad. we are about to have to start wearing bulletproof vest on the ambulance again. the start of the summer was one of the most violent in like 10 years, but then we got hit by a bad heat wave that still hasnt let up. so the murders are down, to hot to be cap'n fools
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Log in
Log in