Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. well it can increase natural test by 20% no where near as powerful as nolva but thats awesome. thats what really attracted me to it. here is my new question. i want to run tren a.

but at the end of the cycle. so

test e stops week 14, can i run tren week 15&16 because of the residual test or should i stop that week 14 and just ride the left over test into pct.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    well it can increase natural test by 20% no where near as powerful as nolva but thats awesome. thats what really attracted me to it. here is my new question. i want to run tren a.

but at the end of the cycle. so

test e stops week 14, can i run tren week 15&16 because of the residual test or should i stop that week 14 and just ride the left over test into pct.
    Yeah u could totally do that.
    •   

3. what up so i thought i updated the other day. i must have done it in someone elses log.

day 11 off day
    test p 200mg, sd 20mg/1m,4add 120mg...last day of testp...also did.25dex

day 12
    test e 300mg, sd 20/ 1m,4add 120

i ended up going to bed right after work. had to get my sleep straight cuz it was all ****ed up.

day 13
    sd30mg/1m,4add 120mg

today is the motha ****ing day. bumped sd to 30mg. i will be working out chest, then do a short back work out. since everything has kicked in im going to start taking advantage. ill be working out 6 days a week. each day will have a major muscle group and a minor one. that way will be hitting all groups 2-3times a week. i will do this for sure till the sd clears maybe longer. still virtually no cardio, hitting abs 4-5 times a week along with the erictous spinal muscles. and calves. calories are going strong. high protein high carb, a good amount of health fat. i think the sd is really leaning me out. i was bloated for a while i believe do to such i high dosage of test and the 1m,4add but i woke up today looking good. i notice when i put my pants on that the water bloat was gone.

sex drive is still ****ing crazy. fortuanatly my GF has been more of a freak lately.. so thats awesome. i also got a bunch of TNE. from a really good source. i got 3 vials. im saving that for later, not sure when but i think it will come in handy when i do a calorie restricted cut. i changed out the trenavar and dzine. i will not be running them. instead i will be running Tren a, and some other oral. so there just laying in a box now. ill probably throw them on ebay for a good price. i already sell alot of sd on there. i will also be getting bloods to see if it will be possiable to run sd a 5th week. i doubt it because im already at 30mg and even with the UDCA i feel like my liver values will be trashed. hopefully i will cuz that will give me a huge advantage over airborne.

work out this evening will consist of hammer strength chest machines and DB. i will also use the hammer strength back machines and some rows. abs and calves as usual.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

4. slayed the ****ing gym today!

DB flies into dips (supersets)
    55lbsx12 into 20BW
    55x10 into 18
    55x5 into 13

Decline DB press
    70lbsx12
    70x5
    60x12
    60x8

incline DB press
    45lbsx15
    55x10
    55x6

hammerstrength bench(these went poorly)
    90lbsx8
    90x5
    90x6

hammerstrength incline Bench (again sad and pathetic )
    90x12
    110x8
    120x5
    110x6
    90x9

cable fly
    80lbsx20
    95x12
    110x5
    95x6
    95x7

rapid sets to develop that other kind of muscle fiber.. 10reps with 30 second break, repeat 4 times

decline bench
    65lbsx10
    65x10
    65x10
    65x8 and failed

incline bench (same thing)
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x6 failed

standing calves
    4 sets of 225lbsx18,18,15,13

seated calves
    4 sets of 90lbsx20,20,20,35

neutral grip rows (funny shaped bar thing hooked to cable)
    160lbsx12
    180x8
    180x8
    180x8

netrual grip millitary pull downs (same bar just put it on the lat cable)
    120x10
    120x8
    120x8

back extensions

had to stop so i can get to bed at a decent time. the SD and 1m,4add is going strong. aggression is up, motivation is up, weight is up on somethings i feel like i can do more weight but my limbs seem to just fail. ill stall out with the weights half way in the air and keep pressing with everything i go for like 30-45 seconds but they just wont go any higher. feel like a *****. but ill kill it tommorow
    Christopher

5. How's the 1,4
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. I like it alot, but I wouldnt run it solo. Really lubes up the joints. And I feel ****ing amazing. I'll never run sd with out it.
    Christopher

7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I like it alot, but I wouldnt run it solo. Really lubes up the joints. And I feel ****ing amazing. I'll never run sd with out it.
    Hmmm I gotta try it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. I like that you're just using real tren now, what oral r u gonna use instead of the dzine?

9. dangerdave has talked me into anvar. we took into account my bf and decided that would be the best one for me. im not cutting on the end, im going for a recomp and i think with the tren/anvar ill be able to continue gaining while shreading off some fat. would like to finish cylce at 8% with 30lbs+ of gains. i couldnt decide between var, winny, tbol. im excited about all three.

airborne next cycle u use sd stack it for sure with 1m,4add. the back pumps are sick, but your nasty enough to handle it
    Christopher

10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    dangerdave has talked me into anvar. we took into account my bf and decided that would be the best one for me. im not cutting on the end, im going for a recomp and i think with the tren/anvar ill be able to continue gaining while shreading off some fat. would like to finish cylce at 8% with 30lbs+ of gains. i couldnt decide between var, winny, tbol. im excited about all three.

airborne next cycle u use sd stack it for sure with 1m,4add. the back pumps are sick, but your nasty enough to handle it
    Word brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Anavar will work nicely along with tren, good choice bro.

12. **** yeah, I think so to. Strength should be stupid dumb strong
    Christopher

13. **** Chris, just realized I never sub'd on your personal thread. Well then sub'd

14. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    **** Chris, just realized I never sub'd on your personal thread. Well then sub'd
    Welcome aboard. It's not the most exciting log, but it's Gona be interesting
    Christopher

15. What up. Today is my Friday! And I only work 2 days this week. I'll be ass bangin my girl and slay'n weights all weekend. Gona put on 10bs in the next 7 days. That's no joke. I'll post weight tommorow. I'm shooting for 10lbs by next Monday.
    Christopher

16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    What up. Today is my Friday! And I only work 2 days this week. I'll be ass bangin my girl and slay'n weights all weekend. Gona put on 10bs in the next 7 days. That's no joke. I'll post weight tommorow. I'm shooting for 10lbs by next Monday.
    F*ck yeah bro. Hey bro she's gonna have a loose butthole lol.

17. so my post work out was 220lbs. im up 18lbs. i dont count night weigh ins. only morning ones. so ill check the weight in the morning and i want o gain 10lbs by next Monday morning. this is going to be some hard core carb action. ill be upping fats too. protein will be at 400g thats only 50 more grams than usual. this is officially the biggest i have ever been. and im only 2 weeks in on this cycle. free blow jobs for everyone. ull have to find ur own worker but im buying
    Christopher

18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    so my post work out was 220lbs. im up 18lbs. i dont count night weigh ins. only morning ones. so ill check the weight in the morning and i want o gain 10lbs by next Monday morning. this is going to be some hard core carb action. ill be upping fats too. protein will be at 400g thats only 50 more grams than usual. this is officially the biggest i have ever been. and im only 2 weeks in on this cycle. free blow jobs for everyone. ull have to find ur own worker but im buying
    Oh, pick me, pick me. My nuts skipped the color blue and are officially purple! Can't wait till wifey can give that **** up again after giving birth!!

Your gettin all swole and sorts!! Keep beastin it bro!

19. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit

Oh, pick me, pick me. My nuts skipped the color blue and are officially purple! Can't wait till wifey can give that **** up again after giving birth!!

Your gettin all swole and sorts!! Keep beastin it bro!
    Guaranteed lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. By the time she's ready to roll,my balls will probably be stuffed up somewhere's where they don't belong! Ahhh ****, can't win

21. dude does she not blow you? cuz if not thats ridiculousness and she knows it.
    Christopher

22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    dude does she not blow you? cuz if not thats ridiculousness and she knows it.
    That's true... Mine sucked me off
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    dude does she not blow you? cuz if not thats ridiculousness and she knows it.
    I felt bad for her bro towards the end of her pregnancy, plus she had a C-section so she's been in some pain.

24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    so my post work out was 220lbs. im up 18lbs. i dont count night weigh ins. only morning ones. so ill check the weight in the morning and i want o gain 10lbs by next Monday morning. this is going to be some hard core carb action. ill be upping fats too. protein will be at 400g thats only 50 more grams than usual. this is officially the biggest i have ever been. and im only 2 weeks in on this cycle. free blow jobs for everyone. ull have to find ur own worker but im buying
    sick gains poppie! and ur tring to go up another 10 in a week? i hope ur rubbin that hard bod every night with coco butter and vit E , u gotta whatch for streach marks

25. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit

I felt bad for her bro towards the end of her pregnancy, plus she had a C-section so she's been in some pain.
    This makes me sad for u...

26. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    sick gains poppie! and ur tring to go up another 10 in a week? i hope ur rubbin that hard bod every night with coco butter and vit E , u gotta whatch for streach marks
    no im not, but now that u mention it thats probably not a bad idea. i have pretty good skin, lots of collagen, but ive never gained this fast before. should i just apply it around my arm pits?
    Christopher

27. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    that sucks bro
    Christopher

28. I got so much built up I'm gonna shoot a hole right through the back of her head!

29. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    I got so much built up I'm gonna shoot a hole right through the back of her head!
    Lmao death by cumshot.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Lmao death by cumshot.
    You think I'm kidding bro, I'm actually nervous about it or at least take out a tonsil or two if she had them, who knows. I'm not sure I've felt them before
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM