Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Thanks bro. I'm kinda rusty now lol, plus my memory is worse now but its all good.
    Man haven't seen you in forever! Glad your back. I take it your not the Charlie sheen of body building anymore? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Man haven't seen you in forever! Glad your back. I take it your not the Charlie sheen of body building anymore? Lol
    Lol naw not anymore, I can't live like that anymore. I'll stick with the gear and never touch anything else again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Lol naw not anymore, I can't live like that anymore. I'll stick with the gear and never touch anything else again.
    I hear you brother. Glad your doing better mayne
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You're lookin good bro. Btw I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

I didn't think I was gonna make it for awhile but God pulled me out somehow. I'm better than ever now. Y'all gotta catch me up on what I've missed lol.
    Wow man back from the dead lol! Good to have you back bro.

5. So i met my girlfriends personal trainer today. She was a large woman. extreamly bowed the **** up. after i left she told my girlfriend i looked very strong and that i looked like an ox. WTF does that mean. im not sure if she was saying i was ugly, i had skinny legs, or if she was saying i was stout. **** that bitch.

Test-droped to 900mg per week. pinned 450mg today,

Backday:: Quick and to the point

wide grip pullups::: BWx12x10x8x6
    nutrel grip pullups:: BWx10x10x8
    Chin ups::: BW:8x8x6
    Lawnmowers:: 85X8 90x6x6x6
    close grip pull downs:: 180x8x8x8x8
    lat cross cables:50lbsx10x10x8x8
    back ups:: x10x10x6
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

6. I think you may have read too much into that exchange my friend!
    Independent Review

7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I think you may have read too much into that exchange my friend!
    hahaha, my legs feel small. im a sensitive guy and im on alot of hormones
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

8. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

Hahaha i know how you feel man. That bitch is crazy.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

lol
    Independent Review

10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

I thought this blast of Tren had me acting all paranoid, thinking everyone was watching me and sh*t. I yelled at some dude I caught eye fuking me in the gym.

I took my bro to the gym and told him to watch people and see if people really were staring at me or if I was tripping... nope creppy ass people are staring and undressing me with their eyes. My hormones are out of control right now too bro don't worry...

Its hard out here for a pimp..
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I thought this blast of Tren had me acting all paranoid, thinking everyone was watching me and sh*t. I yelled at some dude I caught eye fuking me in the gym.

I took my bro to the gym and told him to watch people and see if people really were staring at me or if I was tripping... nope creppy ass people are staring and undressing me with their eyes. My hormones are out of control right now too bro don't worry...

Its hard out here for a pimp..
    Watch out for those black helicopters and such.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

12. So you see them too? You ever notice when the gym is really busy and u get on a bench or something the crowd tends to scatter... That **** cracks me up. The girlfriend noticed that no matter where I go in the gym. There never seems to be anyone around me.
    Christopher

13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    So you see them too? You ever notice when the gym is really busy and u get on a bench or something the crowd tends to scatter... That **** cracks me up. The girlfriend noticed that no matter where I go in the gym. There never seems to be anyone around me.
    Same at mine bro its funny. I'm one of the top 5-10 serious guys I see lift at my gym and if I walk up to some one and am like "you using this?" Or "how many sets you got left?" I usually get a mortified stare and they give it to me.

I know you get it because I do man. When someone come up and is like... hey man what do you do for.... I usually pull out my headphones and tell them I lift, put em back in and keep working out.

This morning there was this smoking hot chick working out and she knew what she was doing for the most part. Anyways she takes out her headphones and starts working out RIGHT next to me. Ok now she has my attention... she started doing chest and arms, her form for chest was wack so I stopped her and ran her threw some different exercises. When I was done I looked around and every dude was staring at me pissed or some sh*t. So I got her number and am going to meet up with her tomorrow lol. Being easily noticed has its advantages.

14. Haha, kill it bro. It's nice to have virtually free range at a gym no matter how busy it is.

Arms day:: I don't normally focus on arms too much. Seems like I get a good work out on arms just about everyday

Inclined iso curls- 40x8x8x6x6
    Revers curl SS with tricep press- 60lbsx10x10x10x10 idk tricep press weight
    Preacher hammer curls. 50x6x6x10x10x8
    Skull crushers- 90lbsx10 115x8x6x6
    High curls- idk the weight just did 3 sets

Not a big day but defiantly a solid arm day
    Christopher

15. In dis bi-otch. All 5 big inches.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In dis bi-otch. All 5 big inches.
    Split a tuna can

17. Updatrs?
    Independent Review

18. What's up, so I'm tapering down to trt levels. Injected 300mg test c yesterday. I'm also in the process of changing diet at lifts.

Diet transitioning down to maintance for a few weeks before I start cutting.

Lifts high reps low weight 4 days a week with cardio 6-7 days a week.

About a month before I start winny/ albut/ t3

Yesterday chest and ****:::

Inclined DB bench:: 50lbsx20x20x20x20
    Declined Bb bench:: 135x25x25x25x25
    Declined DB flies:: 20lbsx20x20x20x20
    Skull crushers::: 60lbsx25x25x25
    Tricep press::: 60lbsx20x20x20x20

I did this with 30-60seconds of rest, or at least that was the goal.

I'm having a hard time remembering not to eat everything. So diet hasn't really been adjusted yet.
    Christopher

19. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Split a tuna can
    Can't bottom it out but can touch the sides
    [email protected]

20. Looks good man
    Independent Review

21. Let me tell you what. Having 5g of tren and 4g of mast lurking in my closet is a hard thing to resist. If it wasn't for the recent gyno problems I would be all over. My body is bitching at me for running deca and test for so high and so long.
    Christopher

22. Cardio time I'm like a walrus on a treadmill. It just looks stupid.
    Christopher

23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Cardio time I'm like a walrus on a treadmill. It just looks stupid.
    Ha I hear ya dude. I fukin hate it. Gotta do it though I guess
    Purus labs Rep

24. Cardio went pretty well. I'm ****jng drenched and all I wanted to do was beat the **** out of these losers with no sleeves. There all bitches and don't deserve to be fuxking sleeveless. ****ing bitch ass countless losers.

30 minutes on the elliptical 413 cals burnt

13 minutes on the stair master. 1 mile climbed- 165 cals burnt

Total....578 cals down.

Like I said still got a month before I start cutting so I should be in gear by the time that rolls around. Would like to be burning around 1000 cals. That way I could eat around 2200-2500 cals a day.

I'm a mother ****ing beast!! I wish a mother ****er would try to step to this.
    Christopher

25. Rage much? Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Cardio went pretty well. I'm ****jng drenched and all I wanted to do was beat the **** out of these losers with no sleeves. There all bitches and don't deserve to be fuxking sleeveless. ****ing bitch ass countless losers.

30 minutes on the elliptical 413 cals burnt

13 minutes on the stair master. 1 mile climbed- 165 cals burnt

Total....578 cals down.

Like I said still got a month before I start cutting so I should be in gear by the time that rolls around. Would like to be burning around 1000 cals. That way I could eat around 2200-2500 cals a day.

I'm a mother ****ing beast!! I wish a mother ****er would try to step to this.
    God I love it when one if us roid monkeys goes on a rant!

27. I always ****jng rage when I'm lowering back to trt. My body is screaming no!!!
    Christopher

28. I have always worn sleeveless at the gym cuz I sweat my ass off when I get going otherwise and I don't really like to sweat - I sweat enough anyway. I got some flac when I was smaller and starting, but now I'm 50lbs bigger and haters can't say sh*t!

It's good to be bigger, wouldn't you guys agree? Guys get mouthy at work and I set that straight real fast! Boom - roided on!
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have always worn sleeveless at the gym cuz I sweat my ass off when I get going otherwise and I don't really like to sweat - I sweat enough anyway. I got some flac when I was smaller and starting, but now I'm 50lbs bigger and haters can't say sh*t!

It's good to be bigger, wouldn't you guys agree? Guys get mouthy at work and I set that straight real fast! Boom - roided on!
    All true. I wear tank tops, racer backs and cutoffs when I lift. Usually I wear em under a sweatshirt or XL tshirt and once I get warm and sweaty I pull it off. I enjoy seeing my pump and also watching form in the mirrors allows you to see imperfections and imbalances.

No person in my gym will give me flak for it. And yes it is nice being bigger at work or anywhere. Its a bit if a social stygma that size equals power/alpha status so being in that situation is nice. For example when we go out my friends look to me for the decisions, people move out of my way when I walk and people stare like idiots at times. Always a good ego boost

30. I'm with Chris on this. I fckin hate sleeveless. I never wear that shyt. It's fckin vain and most that do wear em can't even put up half of what I rep with. Same with fckin crossfit masks and other flashy nonsensical BS...
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & Intra****l Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 09:40 AM