Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Maybe if it doesn't get better. I'm going to just go light and use a brace for a couple of weeks. Next coarse would be peps. Moms a bodybuilder and she gave me some good advice and a plan. Just frustrated. Legs are a pretty big part of my routine. I didn't get to my size by just benching and curling.
    Right on man. You are one of the few that realize how important legs are to grow. Wish more people at my gym understood. The only people who use squats racks are the guys who do curls, crossfitters and me at my gym. I rarely see someone pushing more than 185-205 in the racks.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Werd, legs get me high. When I come up from a set of squats I feel sick for a few minutes then feel like the **** king of the gym. Legs don't show so people don't think they're important. I prefer front squats but mom was telling me I might have to cut them out. I've never under stood why people curl I'm a squat rack. I do BB curls but I just set the bar on the ground.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    well 450 is double my weight. the way i see it is the body can handle double. but anything more really isnt needed. its not like doing reps of 600 is going to get me that much bigger than doing reps of 375-450. and my knees feel better if i stay under that weight. when i was like 19 i would do dumb stuff like load up as much as i can and just power through. ive learned that that just doesnt work. need to have a game plan with reasonable goals
    Yeah very true, train smart

  4. Dude, moms a BB? That's actually pretty tight (knowledge/wisdom)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Dude, moms a BB? That's actually pretty tight (knowledge/wisdom)
    Well she was in the 80's now she's big into cross fit. But she knows her ****.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  6. Ah yes the fad that is CrossFit. My gf got into that too, she did a groupon deal for the first month then after that renewed for 3 more months. (Sh*t ain't cheap)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Ah yes the fad that is CrossFit. My gf got into that too, she did a groupon deal for the first month then after that renewed for 3 more months. (Sh*t ain't cheap)
    Naw her gym
    Membership is 4 times what mine is. I would like to try it but I can't afford it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Naw her gym
    Membership is 4 times what mine is. I would like to try it but I can't afford it
    Its a huge money making business man. Its crazy how much the cf trainers make. My roommate is a certified trainer for crossfit and my other bro is trying to get certed. The local crossfit gym offered him a ton of money to come work. He is 185 5 10 and sub 8%. He is a beast and gets down on some HITT
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. So I guess since legs are out for a bit I'm going to spend the next 4 weeks pounding the lats. Going to be doing alot of pull-ups and chin ups. See if I can get a better spread.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    So I guess since legs are out for a bit I'm going to spend the next 4 weeks pounding the lats. Going to be doing alot of pull-ups and chin ups. See if I can get a better spread.
    Time to fly brother!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Time to fly brother!
    Werd, tailored shirts era day
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. Stumbled upon this while my insomnia is creeping... Awesome hit and miss log bro. Not a shyt ton of action for nearly a year but quality stuff! Will be following from here on...
    Independent Review

  13. Cool, glad to have u. School got pretty thick last year. So I had to step away from AM.

    Test 1.2g & deca. Adex 1mg prami .4mg

    Chest:

    Hanging tricep press- 15x4 bw
    Incline press. 225x10x10x7x6
    Decline press 225x10 270x8 315x4 270x6x6
    Db press 70x10x10x8x7
    Incline flys. 35x10 40x10 45x10 50x6

    Knee is still acting a fool, I'll be doing back today, I head to Austin on wed so ill be doing some bw exercises till I get back unless I find a gym. Got about 2 more weeks of heavy lifts them I change it up to high reps, and cardio 6 days a week. In a month start winny/t3/albuterol. Almost time to shred. I'll put pics up next week, whoch will be my last week if deca.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  14. Where you from in Texas? I'm north of Houston.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Where you from in Texas? I'm north of Houston.
    Naw I'm from Arkansas, but I'll be in Austin for a geology conference
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Naw I'm from Arkansas, but I'll be in Austin for a geology conference
    Word. Austinite here

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Word. Austinite here
    Weird...
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Weird...
    That's our "motto" but I'd like to thank all those Cali transplants...

  19. cool, im hoping to find a gym i can use thrusday.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. back day::

    wide grip pullups-12,11,7
    nutral girp pullups- 10,10,6
    chin ups- 7,8,6

    lawnmowers- 70x10x8x6x10(caffeine kicked in haha)
    reverse grip BB rows-185x10x10x8
    overhand grip BB rows-185x8x8x6

    nutral grip pulldowns-180x8 150x10x10....dead...

    rest of the week ill be doing BW exercises only unless i find a gym..
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  21. WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

    Chest:::

    Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
    incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
    decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
    Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
    inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

    im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

    Chest:::

    Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
    incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
    decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
    Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
    inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

    im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15
    Hahaha I know how that is man.... not funny sorry. HR/LW huh? Sounds bada$$. let me know when you start. Oh yeah... check my blast log. Got a small teaser pic up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  23. Damn bro 18g? That's fukkin hooge. Go with 23 brah... Damn
    Independent Review

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Damn bro 18g? That's fukkin hooge. Go with 23 brah... Damn
    I draw with 18g and pin with 25g
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  25. I mean I know you guys have tons of exp but 18 is gonna rip the stopper. 23 works fine for me and I don't worry about particulates
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM
  2. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Necro's AENutrition SteelEdge & IntraXCell Log (with pics)
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Log in
Log in