Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 9 of 12 First ... 47891011 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

In this bitch, sorry so late bro! Don't know how I missed this. Ur lifts are looking impressive my friend. Keep it up!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    In this bitch, sorry so late bro! Don't know how I missed this. Ur lifts are looking impressive my friend. Keep it up!
    Ha it's all good bro. One more pin left. 2weeks and some change until pct. just be around for the next one in may haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ha it's all good bro. One more pin left. 2weeks and some change until pct. just be around for the next one in may haha
    What's your pct looking like?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn! I miss all the good threads bro. I will b around bro. I will b running another about then too. Lol! Gunna go a bit bigger next run.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

What's your pct looking like?
    I decided to go ahead and run the Nolva/clomid combo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Damn! I miss all the good threads bro. I will b around bro. I will b running another about then too. Lol! Gunna go a bit bigger next run.
    Ha yeah I think after I get off pct and through thanksgiving/Christmas I'm gonna do a 16-20 week recomp/cut up to my next cycle and all out bulk for 16 weeks next cycle
    Purus labs Rep
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ha yeah I think after I get off pct and through thanksgiving/Christmas I'm gonna do a 16-20 week recomp/cut up to my next cycle and all out bulk for 16 weeks next cycle
    Hellz yeah! I'm gunna run deca, test, dbol, and not sure was thinking sd or winny.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Hellz yeah! I'm gunna run deca, test, dbol, and not sure was thinking sd or winny.
    Mines gonna be pretty similar. I'm thinkin test,NPP,tbol and finishing off with SD. Or something along those lines not sure yet. I have a while to decide lol
    Purus labs Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Mines gonna be pretty similar. I'm thinkin test,NPP,tbol and finishing off with SD. Or something along those lines not sure yet. I have a while to decide lol
    What is NPP bro, and tbol? Yeah I'm leaning towards winny now was thinking sd. But the winny I'm running now the strength gains are impressive. So will prolly run it again. I gots a little bit to decide.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What is NPP bro, and tbol? Yeah I'm leaning towards winny now was thinking sd. But the winny I'm running now the strength gains are impressive. So will prolly run it again. I gots a little bit to decide.
    Npp is nandrolone (deca) with a short ester attached. Good sh1t and Tbol is turinabol an oral usually used for kickstart.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

HEy man i just vstarted up my cutting log come along for the ride Lukes epic Cut!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Npp is nandrolone (deca) with a short ester attached. Good sh1t and Tbol is turinabol an oral usually used for kickstart.
    This. Except I'm going to be running tbol for 8 weeks so I don't think it's considered a kick start haha. The shorter ester of NPP seems to have fewer sides than Deca. As far as bloat and Deca dick
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro! Should've guess what tbol was. But I don't think a lot of the times. Is the npp an oral?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro! Should've guess what tbol was. But I don't think a lot of the times. Is the npp an oral?
    Npp is a injectable bro.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Npp is a injectable bro.
    Damn I need to learn the abreviations and chemical names bro. Sorry for dumb ?'s bro's. I was like wow they have decca oral too.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Damn I need to learn the abreviations and chemical names bro. Sorry for dumb ?'s bro's. I was like wow they have decca oral too.
    Haha it's all good bro. As long as your not running sh1t u don't know about then ur good in my book lol

Update in a little bit guys.
    Purus labs Rep
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I think the calorie deficit finally caught up to me the last two weeks. Strength has been WAY down. ESP. On flat bench. Two weeks ago I put 330 up pretty easily. Tried 335 and it wasn't even close. Last pin today. Gonna eat like a beast and go hard these last two weeks until pct.

Flat bench
    170-15
    245-8
    315-1
    335-0

Single arm tri press down
    20-15
    25-15
    30-10

Leg press super set with y bar tri press down
    370-12 wu
    80-12
    460-12
    87.5-10
    550-8
    95-10
    600-7
    95-7
    600-5

Incline bb
    185-10
    195-10
    205-8
    215-8

French press tri set with calf ext and leg ext
    -Too many sets to type out lol but 3 sets of each

Incline db fly with twist
    50-12
    50-12
    50-10

Push up 30 sec rest

BW front grip wide pull-ups
    3 sets to failure
    Purus labs Rep
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I think the calorie deficit finally caught up to me the last two weeks. Strength has been WAY down. ESP. On flat bench. Two weeks ago I put 330 up pretty easily. Tried 335 and it wasn't even close. Last pin today. Gonna eat like a beast and go hard these last two weeks until pct.

Flat bench
    170-15
    245-8
    315-1
    335-0

20-15
    25-15
    30-10

370-12 wu
    80-12
    460-12
    87.5-10
    550-8
    95-10
    600-7
    95-7
    600-5

Incline bb
    185-10
    195-10
    205-8
    215-8

50-12
    50-12
    50-10

Push up 30 sec rest

3 sets to failure
    Calorie deficits will definitely do that to you bro. Food is energy and food makes you bigger during pct you need to eat slightly above maintainance to kelp your gains. Just eat clean.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Calorie deficits will definitely do that to you bro. Food is energy and food makes you bigger during pct you need to eat slightly above maintainance to kelp your gains. Just eat clean.
    Yeah that's what I was planning on doing during pct... And I was hoping I was one of those freaks who could defy nature and grow on a deficit..u know like howwedo...Turns out I'm not lol
    Purus labs Rep
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Flat bench
    170-15
    245-8
    315-1
    335-0

20-15
    25-15
    30-10

370-12 wu
    80-12
    460-12
    87.5-10
    550-8
    95-10
    600-7
    95-7
    600-5

Incline bb
    185-10
    195-10
    205-8
    215-8

50-12
    50-12
    50-10

Push up 30 sec rest

3 sets to failure
    Last pin... ugh mine is coming shortly as well sad sad day brother but it was a hell of a great run!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Last pin... ugh mine is coming shortly as well sad sad day brother but it was a hell of a great run!!!
    Lol I've been putting it off all day like its something I can avoid! My wife wanted to get it done before I went to work today and I was like no no we"ll just get it tonight...only about an hour left haha
    Purus labs Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I've been putting it off all day like its something I can avoid! My wife wanted to get it done before I went to work today and I was like no no we"ll just get it tonight...only about an hour left haha
    Kill pct bro! Are we going to get some nudes up in this biatch you had an axing run gaining super strength and size bro. Keep a clear kind and. Try to look forward to pct and you'll have an easier time.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Kill pct bro! Are we going to get some nudes up in this biatch you had an axing run gaining super strength and size bro. Keep a clear kind and. Try to look forward to pct and you'll have an easier time.
    Thank you bro. I appreciate it. I'm gonna write my final post up tonight and ill talk about everything more in depth but yeah pictures are comin.
    Purus labs Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys pinned my last pin last night and just thought I'd give an overview of my cycle. I started at 215 pounds and ended at 215 pounds. My gains were (gains stopped around week 12 when which was 2 weeks after I started cutting.

55lbs on bench
    50 lbs on DL
    And a ridiculous amount on squats lol. I think I put 100 pounds on my reps of 5 lol
    Went up 25 lbs in DB's on DB shoulder presses
    And put at least 30-45 pounds on all pull downs and rows.

If I could have done anything different I would have started with less BF. I feel like I kind of sold myself short by cutting the last 5 weeks. That's all on me though. I HAVE to learn how to cut BF and not just lose weight before my next cycle. (Which is already in the works lol) My diet was extremely clean the whole cycle except for the occasional cheat meal which didnt happen very often. But I still didnt end up as lean as I wanted. A HUGE thanks to you guys. You guys were all a huge inspiration! And a huge help. SO I think the plan is..
    1) kill pct
    2)bulk through January
    3)12 week cut leading up to next cycle.
    And be a lean monster and all out bulk next cycle. Going for monster status. Lol I'm def still going to be around supporting the AM fam in everything you guys are accomplishing. I'll try and get pics up before PCT starts but probably won't be updating anything until then. What a ride! Keep killin it bros!
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys pinned my last pin last night and just thought I'd give an overview of my cycle. I started at 215 pounds and ended at 215 pounds. My gains were (gains stopped around week 12 when which was 2 weeks after I started cutting.

55lbs on bench
    50 lbs on DL
    And a ridiculous amount on squats lol. I think I put 100 pounds on my reps of 5 lol

If I could have done anything different I would have started with less BF. I feel like I kind of sold myself short by cutting the last 5 weeks. That's all on me though. I HAVE to learn how to cut BF and not just lose weight before my next cycle. (Which is already in the works lol) My diet was extremely clean the whole cycle except for the occasional cheat meal which didnt happen very often. But I still didnt end up as lean as I wanted. A HUGE thanks to you guys. You guys were all a huge inspiration! And a huge help. SO I think the plan is..
    1) kill pct
    2)bulk through January
    And be a lean monster and all out bulk next cycle. Going for monster status. Lol I'm def still going to be around supporting the AM fam in everything you guys are accomplishing. I'll try and get pics up before PCT starts but probably won't be updating anything until then. What a ride! Keep killin it bros!
    It was a fun journey indeed bro! I'm glad a lot of us cycled around the same time. Next best thing to have your bros I the Internet by your side cycling with you. I always want to talk about it to my friends but I can't for most people are ignorant. Until next time bro lets get f**king beefy!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

55lbs on bench
    50 lbs on DL

1) kill pct
    2)bulk through January
    I'd call that a successful cycle bro! It's been an awesome ride bro! Looks like a solid plan between cycles too !
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

It was a fun journey indeed bro! I'm glad a lot of us cycled around the same time. Next best thing to have your bros I the Internet by your side cycling with you. I always want to talk about it to my friends but I can't for most people are ignorant. Until next time bro lets get f**king beefy!
    Thanks bro! Yeah all I have is the Internet to talk about it with lol none of my friends lift or anything so it's you guys an the wife haha
    Purus labs Rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I'd call that a successful cycle bro! It's been an awesome ride bro! Looks like a solid plan between cycles too !
    Thanks man now it's ur turn to cut it up!
    Purus labs Rep
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in for this even though I'm late your results thus far are pretty impressive!
  30. Advanced Member
    Answers

Been awhile since I've checked in! Awesome results so far bro!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmags92
    I'm in for this even though I'm late your results thus far are pretty impressive!
    Thanks bro. It's pretty much over now though. Make sure your around for the next one though haha.
    Purus labs Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Been awhile since I've checked in! Awesome results so far bro!
    Hey there he is! Where you been bro? PCT start pretty soon for u? My last shot was Tuesday. It's weird not getting one tonight haha
    Purus labs Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I know how that it. I keep think "sh*t when is my next shot?.... oh yeah I'm in pct" its a constant reminder of the "good days" lol
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I know how that it. I keep think "sh*t when is my next shot?.... oh yeah I'm in pct" its a constant reminder of the "good days" lol
    the way you guys talk about not being on kinda scares me. And I understand, ****s an unreal feeling!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

the way you guys talk about not being on kinda scares me. And I understand, ****s an unreal feeling!
    Ha to be honest I don't even remember what it's like to not be on lol...I'm just going to have a hard time going in the gym and not going balls out for a month
    Purus labs Rep
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ha to be honest I don't even remember what it's like to not be on lol...I'm just going to have a hard time going in the gym and not going balls out for a month
    Exactly man. I have to remember to tone it down a notch. I can't wait in about 1-2 more years I will be ready to blast and cruise... forever on!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I hurd that! Not gunna enjoy that part bro. But my back sure could use a lighter workout. Lol! Get it back for bext cycle then kill it again
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't checkin in for a bit either. But wow you look like a different person..way to put in the work! I'm curious for your next cycle what are you going to add to the test?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33
    Haven't checkin in for a bit either. But wow you look like a different person..way to put in the work! I'm curious for your next cycle what are you going to add to the test?
    Holy sh1t man where u been? I'm thinking I'm gonna add NPP and tbol with either a SD or winny finisher. Not 100% sure yet. I need to do some more research on 19 nors before I do anything though.
    Purus labs Rep
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I hurd that! Not gunna enjoy that part bro. But my back sure could use a lighter workout. Lol! Get it back for bext cycle then kill it again
    Haha yeah gotta keep that back right. I've had lower back and hip problems lately not sure why.
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 04:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:39 PM