Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 4 of 12 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    I miss the peck deck , the **** hole they call a gym that I workout at doesn't have one!
    That sucks bro! I love peck decks. I like the stretch especially burns my chest out bad lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  2. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    I miss the peck deck , the **** hole they call a gym that I workout at doesn't have one!
    Time for a new gym bro! Or go demand that they get on or else...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Getting ready to go smash up some shoulders had to share this real quick though.....this was in the mail when I got home last night. I know what the wife and I are watching on movie night this weekend lol

    Name:  image-556866487.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  495.4 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Getting ready to go smash up some shoulders had to share this real quick though.....this was in the mail when I got home last night. I know what the wife and I are watching on movie night this weekend lol

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 841"/>
    Haha I love that movie it shows how ****y Arnold really was funny movie at times enjoy it bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Sankha's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    227

    Arnold was freaking awesome. Too bad after he got reelected he gave an order to remove all the pictures of him at the Golden Gym.
  6. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by Sankha
    Arnold was freaking awesome. Too bad after he got reelected he gave an order to remove all the pictures of him at the Golden Gym.
    He is totally gunna be in expendables 2... that movie looks focking tits! ( . )( . )
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    He is totally gunna be in expendables 2... that movie looks focking tits! ( . )( . )
    Hell yeah it does! He was on the cover and had a couple interviews/articles in MF this month that's what made me think to look on amazon for the movie. Best 3$ I'll ever spend lol

    On a side note had an awesome shoulder day today hit massive PR's on DB press I'll update with lifts and numbers later.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Had a good shoulder day today. Not feeling the best woke up with a scratchy throat and kind of conjested. Its going around around here. Still felt decent enough to go to the gym and once I got there I didn't want to leave. Start week 6 tomorrow hard to believe I'm already half done with my cycle. Kind of depressing lol. Leaning towards bulking all the way through pct and then cutting after. Hitting PR's in the gym everytime I go now kind of has me leaning towards the bulk lol. Anyway heres my lifts from today.

    Db press
    50-10wu
    65-10
    70-8
    75-8(pr)
    80-5(pr)
    NG pull ups
    8
    6
    6
    Db lat raises
    25-10
    25-8
    25-8
    Upright row
    115-7x6x
    Hammer strength Shrugs superset with cable rear delt fly
    275-12
    20-10
    275-10
    20-8
    275-10
    20-5
    Db front raises
    30 3x10
    Pitchers
    35-10
    35-10
    35-8
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Registered User
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42908

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Had a good shoulder day today. Not feeling the best woke up with a scratchy throat and kind of conjested. Its going around around here. Still felt decent enough to go to the gym and once I got there I didn't want to leave. Start week 6 tomorrow hard to believe I'm already half done with my cycle. Kind of depressing lol. Leaning towards bulking all the way through pct and then cutting after. Hitting PR's in the gym everytime I go now kind of has me leaning towards the bulk lol. Anyway heres my lifts from today.

    Db press
    50-10wu
    65-10
    70-8
    75-8(pr)
    80-5(pr)
    NG pull ups
    8
    6
    6
    Db lat raises
    25-10
    25-8
    25-8
    Upright row
    115-7x6x
    Hammer strength Shrugs superset with cable rear delt fly
    275-12
    20-10
    275-10
    20-8
    275-10
    20-5
    Db front raises
    30 3x10
    Pitchers
    35-10
    35-10
    35-8
    Great lifts
  10. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Well sad news bros...that scratchy throat yesterday has turned into all out being sick. Sore throat, sinus head ache sinus's running constantly and just pretty much feel like sh*t. Gonna pop a cough drop and Tylenol and try to go hit back. I'll update how it goes later.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Well sad news bros...that scratchy throat yesterday has turned into all out being sick. Sore throat, sinus head ache sinus's running constantly and just pretty much feel like sh*t. Gonna pop a cough drop and Tylenol and try to go hit back. I'll update how it goes later.
    Feel better bro!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Registered User
    Papihustler33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    46

    Get well big dog!
  13. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Well kind of expected to have a terrible day at the gym and needless to say it lived up to my expectations. Felt horrible the whole time. Numbers were ok on everything except dead lift and I don't know what the hell happened there. Just an overall shi**y day at the gym. I'm out of the gym until Sunday gonna try to rest up until then. Hope everyone has a better gym day than I did.

    DL
    225-10wu
    225-6wu
    315-6
    365-3
    425-0 (only got it about halfway up)
    405-0(same thing)
    T handle bent over bb row superset with preset st bar curl
    3 plates+25-8
    90-8
    4 plates-7
    90-6
    4 plates +15-6
    90-6

    Wg lat pulldown
    200-10
    200-8
    200-7

    Standing rope pulls
    60-10
    75-8
    75-8

    Good mornings
    3x8

    Db alt curls superset with hammer strength preacher curls
    Db-35-10
    70-10
    35-8
    70-8
    35-6
    70-5

    T bar pulldown
    200-5
    200-7
    200-6
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    I was sick mid cycle. Took 4 days off and ate a gross amount of food and got a lot of sleep. I bounced back and lost nothing on lifts or size. Get better bro and take it easy.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Thanks guys I appreciate it. I don't know if it's because I'm all jacked up on a mixture of jack3d, monster rehabs and cold medicine but I'm feeling a little better already.

    On another note I think I decided to cut after my 8th week. So I'm starting week 6 tonight and for the next 2 weeks in going to continue the 35-37k Cals a day and then taper down Cals and carbs the third week and cut down to about 500 under maintenance for the last 6 weeks. Still going to keep everything clean as possible though throughout. Not going to add the winny this cycle maybe next. Gonna keep it strictly test. Oh and also I think I'm going to either go do bloodwork tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Depending on how crappy I feel.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. I don't know if it's because I'm all jacked up on a mixture of jack3d, monster rehabs and cold medicine but I'm feeling a little better already.

    On another note I think I decided to cut after my 8th week. So I'm starting week 6 tonight and for the next 2 weeks in going to continue the 35-37k Cals a day and then taper down Cals and carbs the third week and cut down to about 500 under maintenance for the last 6 weeks. Still going to keep everything clean as possible though throughout. Not going to add the winny this cycle maybe next. Gonna keep it strictly test. Oh and also I think I'm going to either go do bloodwork tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Depending on how crappy I feel.
    Try a small shot of whiskey and honey! Your not on any orals and bro that will knock that **** right outta ya. Trust me!
  17. Registered User
    Sankha's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Try a small shot of whiskey and honey! Your not on any orals and bro that will knock that **** right outta ya. Trust me!
    Works well! A shot of whiskey and some aspirine. Maybe a lil bit of cardio in warm clothes or if you have a sauna...

    Feel better bro!
  18. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quick update. Still sick but feeling a little better. Went in tonight and hit legs didn't even record anything since I figured it would be a sh*t gym session since I was sick but hit 265 for 3 on squats and killed leg presses ended up doing 4 sets of squats and 5 sets of leg presses. . . Diet has been terrible the last two days pretty much eating everything insight since I've been sick. 8 more days and I step on the scale 3 more weeks and I start cutting. Go tomorrow and get bloods done. Realized tonight while I was at the gym I had the same shirt on I did my first set of pics do I decided to snap a few. Here's a couple updated pics. Can't really tell if there's a whole lot of change. Chest and tris tomorrow



    Name:  image-2933697298.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  376.4 KB



    Name:  image-2488165529.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  320.8 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Quick update. Still sick but feeling a little better. Went in tonight and hit legs didn't even record anything since I figured it would be a sh*t gym session since I was sick but hit 265 for 3 on squats and killed leg presses ended up doing 4 sets of squats and 5 sets of leg presses. . . Diet has been terrible the last two days pretty much eating everything insight since I've been sick. 8 more days and I step on the scale 3 more weeks and I start cutting. Go tomorrow and get bloods done. Realized tonight while I was at the gym I had the same shirt on I did my first set of pics do I decided to snap a few. Here's a couple updated pics. Can't really tell if there's a whole lot of change. Chest and tris tomorrow

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 020"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 021"/>
    Arms and shoulders looking fantastic bro! Def vast improvements. So have u started feeling the test yet? I think I did today. Killed chest at least for me. Check out my update.
  20. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Arms and shoulders looking fantastic bro! Def vast improvements. So have u started feeling the test yet? I think I did today. Killed chest at least for me. Check out my update.
    Thanks bro. It's hard to tell about the test since I've been sick. Had a pretty decent chest day today even being sick so I think it's kicked in though.

    Here's my lifts for today. I know I coulda got 315 when I was fresh. My wife wanted to go with me today so she was my spotter and she said she barely touched the bar. My chest was PUMPED for sure though by the end of the gym. And shot by the time I walked out. Also got my bloods done this morning so I'm curious to see what those say.

    Chest and tri's

    Bench
    275-5
    280-3
    300-1
    315-1- spotter helped a little

    French press
    70-12
    75-10
    75-10

    Incline db flys
    50-8
    55-12
    60- 10
    60-8

    Y bar press down
    85-10
    85-9
    100-6

    Incline db
    90-8
    90-8
    100-3

    Peck deck
    230-8
    250-8
    250- 5

    Dips bw super set with single arm tri rope
    10
    30-12
    10
    30-10

    High cable flys
    25-12
    30-12
    35-10

    Parallel cable flys
    27.5
    3x10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Name:  image-2957494835.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  416.9 KB

    Can't really pin point anything since this picture shows everything in this pose just literally got much more swole lol your getting yoked bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 069"/>

    Can't really pin point anything since this picture shows everything in this pose just literally got much more swole lol your getting yoked bro
    Thanks bro I def. feel a lot bigger. I'm so curious as to what I weigh! I really need to get some good pics up. Everytime I have a chance to I feel focking bloated or something lol I have adex but I don't want to start taking it just for bloat. And that's pretty much the only estro side I've gotten. I can't wait to cut and shred up a little. Cutting is going to be so much easier for me than
    Bulking has been.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quick update...got my bloodwork back everything looks good. My estrogen was pretty high which surprised me since I haven't had any estro sides except for bloat. But I think I'm gonna start adding my AI in starting tonight before I go to bed. Excited for the gym tomorrow slaying shoulders in the morning....
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Quick update...got my bloodwork back everything looks good. My estrogen was pretty high which surprised me since I haven't had any estro sides except for bloat. But I think I'm gonna start adding my AI in starting tonight before I go to bed. Excited for the gym tomorrow slaying shoulders in the morning....
    Can you post up your bloodwork?
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  25. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Can you post up your bloodwork?
    Yea no problem man. Theyre kind of hard to read so if you have any questions on what something says feel free to ask.

    Name:  Scan2.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  30.7 KB

    Name:  Scan3.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  34.4 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Yea no problem man. Theyre kind of hard to read so if you have any questions on what something says feel free to ask.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 188"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 187"/>
    Thanks for that mate. Always keen to see how other people react. I wish they didn't cap your test readings. I'd like to know how high it actually is other than >1500!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  27. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Thanks for that mate. Always keen to see how other people react. I wish they didn't cap your test readings. I'd like to know how high it actually is other than >1500!
    Yea I know. Unfortunately I didn't get one of the few labs that gives you an actual test #. I think about the only way to get an actual test number is to go to your Dr. Which I don't really want to do since my insurance is through my job. I'm sure it would be a very small chance of insurance Actually looking at my blood test and seeing high test and start asking questions, but It's not worth risking my job for me lol.

    Today was supposed to be shoulders but had something come up and couldn't make it to the gym today so it's looks like shoulders tomorrow back Saturday and legs Sunday.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Yea I know. Unfortunately I didn't get one of the few labs that gives you an actual test #. I think about the only way to get an actual test number is to go to your Dr. Which I don't really want to do since my insurance is through my job. I'm sure it would be a very small chance of insurance Actually looking at my blood test and seeing high test and start asking questions, but It's not worth risking my job for me lol.

    Today was supposed to be shoulders but had something come up and couldn't make it to the gym today so it's looks like shoulders tomorrow back Saturday and legs Sunday.
    Haha yeah bro not quite worth the risk lol
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  29. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    EPIC shoulder day! I'm in between sets right now but I just did my standing BB max from week 1 +10 pound AND got it 4 times AND for 2 sets! Puttin in work son! I'll update with numbers later I was just pumped and had to share lol...gettin it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Started getting a pretty bad pain on the outside of my left delt last night. Like the pain when you sleep on it wrong but it didn't hit me until like 10 pm last night woke up this morning and still there. It hurts to put a shirt on and stuff like that. I dont know what it is but I can't help but think its from heavy benching Monday??? Anyway had shoulders today figured if test it out and hope it kinda went away after I got warmed up. Doesn't hurt to press but can't do anything else do today was all presses. Here's the numbers ....I hadn't done standing bb press since week 1 and completely SMASHED that. Let me just say I LOVE test lol. Killin it in the gym and Layin some serious pipe to the old lady lol...Weigh in in 4 days.

    Shoulders
    135-10
    150-8
    160-6
    185-4(pr)
    185-4

    Alt db curls
    35-10
    40-10
    45-8

    Seated db press
    65-10
    65-10
    70-8

    Hammer strength shrug
    225-12
    315-10
    315-8
    315-8

    St bar curl
    90-8
    90-6
    90-6

    Seated Arnold press
    50-10
    50-7
    50-8

    Hammer strength preacher curl
    80-10
    90-6
    90-4

    Didn't front grip and neutral grip pull ups in between some sets I wasn't keeping track of those though.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  31. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,412
    Rep Power
    1807706

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Started getting a pretty bad pain on the outside of my left delt last night. Like the pain when you sleep on it wrong but it didn't hit me until like 10 pm last night woke up this morning and still there. It hurts to put a shirt on and stuff like that. I dont know what it is but I can't help but think its from heavy benching Monday??? Anyway had shoulders today figured if test it out and hope it kinda went away after I got warmed up. Doesn't hurt to press but can't do anything else do today was all presses. Here's the numbers ....I hadn't done standing bb press since week 1 and completely SMASHED that. Let me just say I LOVE test lol. Killin it in the gym and Layin some serious pipe to the old lady lol...Weigh in in 4 days.

    Shoulders
    135-10
    150-8
    160-6
    185-4(pr)
    185-4

    Alt db curls
    35-10
    40-10
    45-8

    Seated db press
    65-10
    65-10
    70-8

    Hammer strength shrug
    225-12
    315-10
    315-8
    315-8

    St bar curl
    90-8
    90-6
    90-6

    Seated Arnold press
    50-10
    50-7
    50-8

    Hammer strength preacher curl
    80-10
    90-6
    90-4

    Didn't front grip and neutral grip pull ups in between some sets I wasn't keeping track of those though.
    That's a pretty epic shoulder day bro! Congrats on the PR!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  32. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    EPIC shoulder day! I'm in between sets right now but I just did my standing BB max from week 1 +10 pound AND got it 4 times AND for 2 sets! Puttin in work son! I'll update with numbers later I was just pumped and had to share lol...gettin it
    Awesome bro we are both throwing down PRs today!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Awesome bro we are both throwing down PRs today!!!
    Hell yea...Boulders for shoulders bro lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Started getting a pretty bad pain on the outside of my left delt last night. Like the pain when you sleep on it wrong but it didn't hit me until like 10 pm last night woke up this morning and still there. It hurts to put a shirt on and stuff like that. I dont know what it is but I can't help but think its from heavy benching Monday??? Anyway had shoulders today figured if test it out and hope it kinda went away after I got warmed up. Doesn't hurt to press but can't do anything else do today was all presses. Here's the numbers ....I hadn't done standing bb press since week 1 and completely SMASHED that. Let me just say I LOVE test lol. Killin it in the gym and Layin some serious pipe to the old lady lol...Weigh in in 4 days.

    Shoulders
    135-10
    150-8
    160-6
    185-4(pr)
    185-4

    Alt db curls
    35-10
    40-10
    45-8

    Seated db press
    65-10
    65-10
    70-8

    Hammer strength shrug
    225-12
    315-10
    315-8
    315-8

    St bar curl
    90-8
    90-6
    90-6

    Seated Arnold press
    50-10
    50-7
    50-8

    Hammer strength preacher curl
    80-10
    90-6
    90-4

    Didn't front grip and neutral grip pull ups in between some sets I wasn't keeping track of those though.
    Nice lifts bro! 6 more weeks left.
  35. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Thanks bro I'm already dreading pct lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Let me just start out by saying I HATE my gym! Everyone who works there are sissy a** pretty boy bit*h hoes lol I started doing dead lifts today and the guy comes back and says "can you please not drop that weight on the ground and making making so much noise (he was talking about when the weight taps the ground between sets) I'm thinking "bit*h if you can show me how to quietly DL feel free" and then to top it off after that he goes around and picks up the free weight area the whole time rolling his eyes and pshhing. Now I'm not sticking up for slobs who leave weights everywhere BUT if you don't like picking weights up off the floor, straightening up weight trees and stripping bars of weight working at a gym PROBABLY isn't for you lol it kinda goes with the territory. This d bag completely ruined my mood lol anyway sorry for the rant/test talk I had to get it out. Lol here's my numbers from today. Weigh in tomorrow morning kinda nervous.

    DL
    225-6wu
    275-6wu
    315-5
    315-5
    315-5

    T handle bent over bb row
    3 plates-12
    4 plates-8
    4 plates-8
    +15-6

    Wg Lat pull down
    200-12
    200-10
    220-6

    Db row
    100-10
    100-10
    110-10

    Seated t bar rows
    220-8
    220-6
    220-6

    Back ext-BW+25
    3x25

    St bar close grip OH pull down
    140-3x8

    Did pull-ups between a few sets but didn't keep track. 24 back sets...gettin it. If you haven't noticed yet I like to do around 20 sets on back days. I've talked to some ppl who say its over training but I figure since u have so many muscle pairs in your back 20 sets isn't too many.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Let me just start out by saying I HATE my gym! Everyone who works there are sissy a** pretty boy bit*h hoes lol I started doing dead lifts today and the guy comes back and says "can you please not drop that weight on the ground and making making so much noise (he was talking about when the weight taps the ground between sets) I'm thinking "bit*h if you can show me how to quietly DL feel free" and then to top it off after that he goes around and picks up the free weight area the whole time rolling his eyes and pshhing. Now I'm not sticking up for slobs who leave weights everywhere BUT if you don't like picking weights up off the floor, straightening up weight trees and stripping bars of weight working at a gym PROBABLY isn't for you lol it kinda goes with the territory. This d bag completely ruined my mood lol anyway sorry for the rant/test talk I had to get it out. Lol here's my numbers from today. Weigh in tomorrow morning kinda nervous.

    DL
    225-6wu
    275-6wu
    315-5
    315-5
    315-5

    T handle bent over bb row
    3 plates-12
    4 plates-8
    4 plates-8
    +15-6

    Wg Lat pull down
    200-12
    200-10
    220-6

    Db row
    100-10
    100-10
    110-10

    Seated t bar rows
    220-8
    220-6
    220-6

    Back ext-BW+25
    3x25

    St bar close grip OH pull down
    140-3x8

    Did pull-ups between a few sets but didn't keep track. 24 back sets...gettin it. If you haven't noticed yet I like to do around 20 sets on back days. I've talked to some ppl who say its over training but I figure since u have so many muscle pairs in your back 20 sets isn't too many.
    Lol I think someone is on steroidssssss lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Let me just start out by saying I HATE my gym! Everyone who works there are sissy a** pretty boy bit*h hoes lol I started doing dead lifts today and the guy comes back and says "can you please not drop that weight on the ground and making making so much noise (he was talking about when the weight taps the ground between sets) I'm thinking "bit*h if you can show me how to quietly DL feel free" and then to top it off after that he goes around and picks up the free weight area the whole time rolling his eyes and pshhing. Now I'm not sticking up for slobs who leave weights everywhere BUT if you don't like picking weights up off the floor, straightening up weight trees and stripping bars of weight working at a gym PROBABLY isn't for you lol it kinda goes with the territory. This d bag completely ruined my mood lol anyway sorry for the rant/test talk I had to get it out. Lol here's my numbers from today. Weigh in tomorrow morning kinda nervous.

    DL
    225-6wu
    275-6wu
    315-5
    315-5
    315-5

    T handle bent over bb row
    3 plates-12
    4 plates-8
    4 plates-8
    +15-6

    Wg Lat pull down
    200-12
    200-10
    220-6

    Db row
    100-10
    100-10
    110-10

    Seated t bar rows
    220-8
    220-6
    220-6

    Back ext-BW+25
    3x25

    St bar close grip OH pull down
    140-3x8

    Did pull-ups between a few sets but didn't keep track. 24 back sets...gettin it. If you haven't noticed yet I like to do around 20 sets on back days. I've talked to some ppl who say its over training but I figure since u have so many muscle pairs in your back 20 sets isn't too many.
    He's pissed cause he's a ***** and can't DL sh!t! The next time he comes around tell him to go **** himself. Every gym has padded floors, tell him that what there there for. Next time slam that **** even louder and grunt and fart.
  39. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    He's pissed cause he's a ***** and can't DL sh!t! The next time he comes around tell him to go **** himself. Every gym has padded floors, tell him that what there there for. Next time slam that **** even louder and grunt and fart.
    Haha I save my farts and walk through the cardio section lol quick update. Stepped on the scale this morning for the first time since July 18th I believe I was 226 on July 18th and was a whoppin 225.1 today lol so I've gained about 9 lbs in 7 weeks. Not exactly sure how that happens eating calorie surplus and strength going WAY up but hey I'll take it. My cut starts next week and I'm pumped about it to say the least lol chest tri's and legs in the morning. Tonight was supposed to be leg night but in seriously BEAT
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Missed leg day yesterday so had to make it up today with chest. Took half a vacation day at work and had a late night chest/leg session...HOLY hell I'm shot! My chest was pretty much completely toast after incline bench and my legs were jello after squats. Set PR's on incline and squats so it was a pretty solid night. Gonna start tapering my Cals and carbs down after tomorrow cut officially starts Saturday.

    Incline bb
    135-10
    135-10
    205-10
    215-8
    225-8(pr)
    235-6(pr)
    245-3(pr)
    255-2(pr)

    Squats
    135-10wu
    185-5 wu
    225-6
    250-5
    275-2
    275-1

    Incline db fly
    60-8
    60-8
    60-8

    Leg press super set with peck deck.
    465-8 wu
    230-8
    555-8
    230-8
    605-7
    250-6
    625-5

    Cable fly-
    35-10
    35-10
    42.5-6

    Leg press calf raise
    550-3x20

    Flat db flys
    40-3x8

    Leg ext
    170-10
    170-10
    170-7

    Push ups 45 sec rest
    35
    20
    18

    Sittin 230.6 after the gym.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 04:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
  4. first test cycle
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in