Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. Had a decent leg day this morning. Nothing too exciting. Haven't looked yet but I think I smashed everything I did last week. Looks like legs are going along with everything else and getting stronger everyday. I think my conditioning is getting a lot better also which is helping with my lifts too.
    Leg day
    Squat
    135-10
    135-10
    185-10
    185-8
    185-6
    Calf ext.
    150-13
    150-10
    150-10
    Leg press
    465-10
    485-7
    500-7
    500-5
    Leg ext
    140-8
    140-8
    140-5
    Smith machine calf raises
    225 3x10
    Cardio and abs
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Nice dude kill those legs!!! When's the next set up pics coming up?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Nice dude kill those legs!!! When's the next set up pics coming up?
    Sunday will be my 3 week pics. Here's a quick one I just took. My left trap looks bigger than my right but i think it's just a shadow or something lol and don't mind the back hair my wife usually keeps it shaved for me but we've both been super busy lately. Sunday's pics will be much better I'm gonna have her take them lol

Name:  image-2669775314.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  495.3 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Nice bro looking swole in the back like the hunchback of Norte dame
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Nice bro looking swole in the back like the hunchback of Norte dame
    Haha thanks bro I've been bustin it in the gym.
    Purus labs Rep
    •   

6. Ok all you diet guru's out there I have a question for ya. My wife went to the grocery by herself yesterday and brought home some chicken breast that for whatever reason doesn't have near the calories of what we usually buy does. So in order to hit my Cals for the day I have to have like 520 grams of protein. I've been eating a little over 400. What Should I do? 520 grams of protein is way too much isn't it? And also if I do up my protein that much should I bump my carbs as well? Should I sacrifice the calories? Any help would be appreciated.
    Purus labs Rep

7. Alot of company's don't label there cals correctly.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

8. So what would be the most accurate way to go about getting the Cals?
    Purus labs Rep

9. Chest/tri's this morning.

Incline db super set with tri rope
    50-12 WU
    50-12WU
    Rope-70-8
    80's-8
    70-8
    90's-7
    70-7
    90's-10 (went and got a spot. I'm pretty sure it's a PR for me though next week im going hundo's for sure)
    70-9
    Decline bench
    205-10
    225-8
    245-5
    255-3
    French press
    60-10
    70-8
    70-8
    Pec deck
    230-8
    230-7
    230-6
    Single arm tri rope
    30-8
    30-8
    30-6
    Low cable flys
    20-12
    25-12
    30-8
    st bar push down super set bw pull up
    75-8
    BW-6
    75 -8
    Bw-3
    75-8
    Bw-3

My chest and tri's were on fire after this. But i still didnt want to leave the gym. My son was in the daycare there though and he was def. ready to go lol Finished with a nice 20 minute cardio session of alternating between walking on an incline and jogging on 0 incline every .25 mile. Got my 6th pin tonight. Finishing up week 3 I think things are starting to get a little more interesting now lol kind of an odd question but do you guys shoot really small loads while on cycle lol??? I dont have very much atrophy going on or anything. So i dont think im shut down super hard yet. I have HCG but planned on holding out on it unless absolutely
    necessary. What do you guys think?
    Purus labs Rep

10. I guess I should also add that libido increase is starting to kick in hard. Just not throwing spiderman ropes lol
    Purus labs Rep

11. No one?
    Purus labs Rep

12. I noticed mine is super sticky lol but still shooting a ton bro
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Haha mine started out just being super sticky lol but now it's super sticky but not very much of it.
    Purus labs Rep

14. Had a long ass post typed up and sent it but it didn't show up so I'll post it again and if it double post my bad....

"Everybody wants to be a body builder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" I couldn't get this awesome quote from Ronnie Coleman out of my head all day today at the gym. Not that I'm a body builder by any means but I think everyone that puts in as much time in the gym as we all do can relate. Everybody wants to be jacked but not everyone puts in the work. Anyway just thought id share that. Had a heavy back day today. Hit a PR on dead lifts. 405 might now be a lot of weight to you guys but it is for me lol I just started doing deads a few months ago so I'm pretty pumped up about it.

DL
    225-10wu
    315-5
    335-3
    365-1
    405-1 (PR!!!)
    Db curl
    35-10
    35-8
    35-8
    DB rows
    100's-10
    100-7
    100-8
    T bar Bent over BB row
    3 plates-10
    +25-6
    +35-5
    T bar seated rows
    200-10
    200-8
    200-5
    Back ext
    BW-3x15
    Bent over db row
    55-10
    55-8
    55-7
    Didn't have time to do cardio or abs gonna go In the morning and get it done. Plus I told the wife I expected some pre b-day booty tonight lol do there should be some cardio. Hope you guys are all killin it in the gym today. Here's some pics I snapped at the gym today. Not jacked by any means but Definetly making some progress

Name:  image-4215561754.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  464.3 KB

Name:  image-2822693061.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  389.7 KB
    Purus labs Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I guess I should also add that libido increase is starting to kick in hard. Just not throwing spiderman ropes lol
    Yeah just wait!!!

16. Looking good bro! You look much fuller and packin some density!

17. Thanks bro I appreciate it. I think I've made a little bit of progress. That 3500 calories a day is finally starting to pay off I think lol. I wanted to step on the scale so bad today but I didn't. Just curious to see where I'm at. I was 216 the day I started.
    Purus labs Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Thanks bro I appreciate it. I think I've made a little bit of progress. That 3500 calories a day is finally starting to pay off I think lol. I wanted to step on the scale so bad today but I didn't. Just curious to see where I'm at. I was 216 the day I started.
    Nice bro and of course your a body builder bro! Don't down play yourself you build your body and deal with all the same hard work as the pros also nice pics now get swole and break that iPod arm strap
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Nice bro and of course your a body builder bro! Don't down play yourself you build your body and deal with all the same hard work as the pros also nice pics now get swole and break that iPod arm strap
    Haha dude I hate that arm strap it's seriously so tight it leaves giant red marks. But I can't stand to have my iPod in my pocket.!!
    Purus labs Rep

20. Update...no gym yesterday or today all rested up to go murder shoulders tomorrow. Really considering adding winny in for my last 6 weeks or just throw in an ECY stack for the last 4. I'm just worried about cutting that close to pct. As far as dropping my Cals down during my cut then eating like a beast again during PCT to solidify gains. Any input?
    Purus labs Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Update...no gym yesterday or today all rested up to go murder shoulders tomorrow. Really considering adding winny in for my last 6 weeks or just throw in an ECY stack for the last 4. I'm just worried about cutting that close to pct. As far as dropping my Cals down during my cut then eating like a beast again during PCT to solidify gains. Any input?
    That's my plan bro except I plan on eating a tad above maintenance during pct...don't wanna put fat on after a cut like that
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

That's my plan bro except I plan on eating a tad above maintenance during pct...don't wanna put fat on after a cut like that
    I think I'm gonna go with winny for the last 6 weeks. Since it only has av9 hour half life I can carry it through for the 2 weeks after my injections are done right? So would it be better to do weeks 6-12 test +winny or 8-14 stopping the test at 12 but continuing the winny 12-14?
    Purus labs Rep

23. Yes it is possible to have test flu, I felt kind of bad and slightly off for the first ten days or so on test. I get the headaches, fever, aches, fatigue, and back pain also. Hot shower and ibuporphen helps for me and eating clean and drinking tons of water (at least a gallon a day bare min.) But once the blood levels stabilize, test gives you an awesome euphoria feeling. I feel unstoppable in the gym. My sex drive also goes through the roof. Appetite is up there too but not as bad as anticipated. I am on a prop 100mg ED and winny 50mg ED cycle now and I just ended my third week and I am up 12 lbs, feeling rock hard and am strong as hell. Headaches and back pain pop up occasionally but it isn't too bad. Definitely stay on the test during the winny. I would add it for 8 weeks (that's what I am doing) but no longer. Take some liver support also and drink tons of water. BTW I just had to add arimidex to my cycle for gyno and water retention. I wish I had ran it all along but I didn't wanna interfere with my gains. Just a heads up if you feel any signs of gyno get on an AI asap!

24. Quote Originally Posted by jaywall7
    Yes it is possible to have test flu, I felt kind of bad and slightly off for the first ten days or so on test. I get the headaches, fever, aches, fatigue, and back pain also. Hot shower and ibuporphen helps for me and eating clean and drinking tons of water (at least a gallon a day bare min.) But once the blood levels stabilize, test gives you an awesome euphoria feeling. I feel unstoppable in the gym. My sex drive also goes through the roof. Appetite is up there too but not as bad as anticipated. I am on a prop 100mg ED and winny 50mg ED cycle now and I just ended my third week and I am up 12 lbs, feeling rock hard and am strong as hell. Headaches and back pain pop up occasionally but it isn't too bad. Definitely stay on the test during the winny. I would add it for 8 weeks (that's what I am doing) but no longer. Take some liver support also and drink tons of water. BTW I just had to add arimidex to my cycle for gyno and water retention. I wish I had ran it all along but I didn't wanna interfere with my gains. Just a heads up if you feel any signs of gyno get on an AI asap!
    Hey man thanks for the input. I give u props for
    Pinning that often lol I couldn't do it. I hate getting pinned twice a week! I just ended my 3rd week too starting week 4 tonight. I have adex on hand hoping to not have to use it though. As long as my estro. Doesn't start giving me problems in gonna hold out. I can handle the bloat. Are you logging you'd?
    Purus labs Rep

25. Not logging on here, but did post a thread about a few questions I had. I am bloated up b/c I just kicked the winny in yesterday. Also added the Adex yesterday (.5 mg EOD to start). Have slight gyno, but mad bloating so I decided to throw in the AI. And for the pinning, since prop is only 100mg/ml it is way less painful to inject compared to other more concentrated tests that are 250mg+/ml. I use a 22g 1.5 inch needle to draw and to shoot and there are no problems. Draws just fine and doesn't hurt or blead when jabbing. But I think w/ prop the more frequently you inject, the more stable the blood levels are. I always pin the same time of the day each day as well. And for the winny, in case you wanna add it, make sure you split the dosages up into 2 doses (1 in morning and 1 at night try to be 12 hrs apart) to keep the blood levels up since winny has such a short half life. Some ppl even do 3 doses maybe an extra dose pre workout. Also, try to take it on an empty stomach for better absorption. Good luck w that bro!

26. Had a sick 19 month old keep me up until 3:30 this morning and then back up at 8:45. So needless to say I feel like hell today. Went ahead and went to the gym at 11. Had a decent shoulder day. Lifts were up from last week but I felt weak as sh*t. Didn't get a chance to hit bi's very hard on back day this week do I went ahead and did bi's today too.
    Db press
    50-10wu
    50-10wu
    60-10
    70-8
    70-5
    Upright rows superset w st. Bar curl
    115-8
    80-7
    115-7
    80-5
    115-6
    80-5
    Smith machine shoulder press
    135-10
    185-5
    185-5
    185-5
    Hammer strength curl
    60-10
    60-8
    60-9
    Cable rear delt
    15-3x10
    Rope culs
    50-10
    75-6
    75-5
    75-5
    Db fronts
    30-3x8
    Pitchers
    35-3x8
    Behind the back bb shrugs
    225-10
    250-8
    250-8
    250-6
    Peck deck rear delt
    130-8
    140-6
    140-6
    Db curl superset with db shrug
    35-8
    70-10
    40-8
    70-10
    45-6
    70-10
    Finished with abs. couldn't make myself do any cardio I was so tired. Gonna try and get rested up today leg day tomorrow.
    Purus labs Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Had a sick 19 month old keep me up until 3:30 this morning and then back up at 8:45. So needless to say I feel like hell today. Went ahead and went to the gym at 11. Had a decent shoulder day. Lifts were up from last week but I felt weak as sh*t. Didn't get a chance to hit bi's very hard on back day this week do I went ahead and did bi's today too.
    Db press
    50-10wu
    50-10wu
    60-10
    70-8
    70-5
    Upright rows superset w st. Bar curl
    115-8
    80-7
    115-7
    80-5
    115-6
    80-5
    Smith machine shoulder press
    135-10
    185-5
    185-5
    185-5
    Hammer strength curl
    60-10
    60-8
    60-9
    Cable rear delt
    15-3x10
    Rope culs
    50-10
    75-6
    75-5
    75-5
    Db fronts
    30-3x8
    Pitchers
    35-3x8
    Behind the back bb shrugs
    225-10
    250-8
    250-8
    250-6
    Peck deck rear delt
    130-8
    140-6
    140-6
    Db curl superset with db shrug
    35-8
    70-10
    40-8
    70-10
    45-6
    70-10
    Finished with abs. couldn't make myself do any cardio I was so tired. Gonna try and get rested up today leg day tomorrow.
    I feel you mines 23 months haha at least you still went in and killed it bro that's all that matters
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Subbed man. I'm just wrapping up a sustanon cycle. Don't forget for them back pumps dose taurine pre and during your workout. I wouldn't worry about the weight bro your body will store a sh1tload of glycogen an water whilst on test. Kill it bro good luck.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Subbed man. I'm just wrapping up a sustanon cycle. Don't forget for them back pumps dose taurine pre and during your workout. I wouldn't worry about the weight bro your body will store a sh1tload of glycogen an water whilst on test. Kill it bro good luck.
    Thanks brother glad to have you along. Got leg day later on tonight. Had my first cheat meal in like 5 weeks last night for my birthday dinner and it was epic lol. We went to Texas roadhouse and I got a 10oz ribeye with bacon cheese fries and a ceaser salad and had two rolls with cinnamon butter. Tasted like the best meal i'd ever eaten lol. And drank 3 diet cokes lol I'll update leg lifts later tonight.
    Purus labs Rep

30. Leg day
    Squat
    135-10wu
    185-10
    185-8
    205-5
    225-3
    Leg press calf raise
    375-4x15
    Leg press
    465-10
    515-8
    555-8
    555-8
    555-8
    Leg ext
    150 3x8
    Smith machine calf raise
    225 3x15
    Finished with cardio. Nothing Else to really update on. Strength keeps going up every week. I don't usually flat bench heavy on chest days because i feel like different chest lifts are a lot more benificial than flat bench so I was flat benching tonight between squat sets and threw up 280 3 times pretty easily. My max was around 275 5 weeks ago lol Chest and tri's in the morning. Hope everyone tears it up in the gym tomorrow.
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 05:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:39 PM