Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 16 of 16 First ... 141516

  1. Upgraded from the drums..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Numbers from today. Last day of lifting heavy (upper body) until around thanksgiving . Legs on Sunday.

    Db lat raise
    20-12
    25-12
    30-10
    30-10

    Flat bench
    135-10
    225-10
    315-1
    330-1
    350-1 (pr)
    360-1 (pr)

    Standing Arnold presses
    55-10
    60-8
    60-7

    DB fronts
    35-8
    35-8
    35-8

    Front grip BW pull ups
    10
    10
    9

    Clean and press
    135-15
    155-9
    165-7

    Hammer strength ISO shoulder machine (weight is each hand)
    140-8
    140-6
    140-4

    Smith shoulder press
    185-8
    185-6
    185-6

    Rear delt cable fly
    15-12
    15-12
    15-10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Thanks, and I hope I'm there before my cycle is over. Would b crazy to bump up 200 lb on ur max in less than 2 years. But looking at what ur doing bro, u r climbing quick too. We should have a good run ahead of us, in the leagion of AB lol
    Ha my run is unfortunately over haha stick with the AB routine it will treat u well lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha my run is unfortunately over haha stick with the AB routine it will treat u well lol
    Going to stick with it bro! U gunna try and cut now?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Going to stick with it bro! U gunna try and cut now?
    Ha no I'm gonna try and keep my gains during pct lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  6. Serious lifts Db!! PCT is all about keeping the gains!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Serious lifts Db!! PCT is all about keeping the gains!!
    Thanks man. I don't know if its just because Its my first pct or what but I'm nervous about it than I was for anything that had to do with the cycle...I mean I researched good before cycle but still just feel like I don't know what to expect.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. NJ on the PR bro! Looking good in here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    NJ on the PR bro! Looking good in here.
    Thanks brosef!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. You know what eating it took to get where you are now...that stays the same. Just watch how your recovery goes now since you are no longer on the super supps and adjust your routine accordingly.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You know what eating it took to get where you are now...that stays the same. Just watch how your recovery goes now since you are no longer on the super supps and adjust your routine accordingly.
    Yeah I think everything's going to mental for me. Like feeling like I'm losing gains since I'm not goin balls out in the gym. We'll see though. Thanks for the advice though bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Dan, nice #s on shoulders. You blow me away.

    Can't wait until I'm done & go back to eating like a man again... Haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Dan, nice #s on shoulders. You blow me away.

    Can't wait until I'm done & go back to eating like a man again... Haha
    Ha thank you man and no doubt you'll be even more beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Hey guys official last update- Start PCT today. Got picked to log A couple Purus Products with PCT so my PCT now looks like

    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Dpol
    recycle
    slinshot
    Multi
    MM+Condense starting the last week

    If anyone would like to follow my PCT log heresthe link-
    Dans Purus PCT stack

    Again Thanks to EVERYONE who followed along. Rather you were in here posting up comments or just quietly following along. You guys made Me push myself harder than i thought i could. Special thanks to a couple ppl, AB for the bench tips Tech88 for the leg tips and Ricky for all the diet help. this cycle wouldnt have been near as successful as it was without you guys. You guys better be around for the Bulkin til im hulkin cycle in may! til then Get swoled up guys!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Good luck bro. I will have a moment of silence for you.

    I will follow along on that purus log
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. You straight killed it bro! Thanks for the shout out and I will be following all your logs
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Hey guys official last update- Start PCT today. Got picked to log A couple Purus Products with PCT so my PCT now looks like

    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Dpol
    recycle
    slinshot
    Multi
    MM+Condense starting the last week

    If anyone would like to follow my PCT log heresthe link-
    Dans Purus PCT stack

    Again Thanks to EVERYONE who followed along. Rather you were in here posting up comments or just quietly following along. You guys made Me push myself harder than i thought i could. Special thanks to a couple ppl, AB for the bench tips Tech88 for the leg tips and Ricky for all the diet help. this cycle wouldnt have been near as successful as it was without you guys. You guys better be around for the Bulkin til im hulkin cycle in may! til then Get swoled up guys!
    Sick brother enjoy the products!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Just had to jump on here and say that I spent that last hour reading through every post in this thread...very inspirational stuff! This is why I love AM so much. Anytime I need a little motivation I find a thread like this and just feel pumped and ready to rock it! Thanks Dan for putting in the hard work and logging your progress...I'm sure I speak for a lot of people who don't post but got inspired from this. I look forward to seeing your future posts as well.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Just had to jump on here and say that I spent that last hour reading through every post in this thread...very inspirational stuff! This is why I love AM so much. Anytime I need a little motivation I find a thread like this and just feel pumped and ready to rock it! Thanks Dan for putting in the hard work and logging your progress...I'm sure I speak for a lot of people who don't post but got inspired from this. I look forward to seeing your future posts as well.
    Wow man that actually means alot. Thank u. I'm trying to talk myself out of hopping back on cycle a month early right now so it might be march instead of April ill have another log up and hope you follow along. Again thanks man I appreciate the kind words.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood
    Just had to jump on here and say that I spent that last hour reading through every post in this thread...very inspirational stuff! This is why I love AM so much. Anytime I need a little motivation I find a thread like this and just feel pumped and ready to rock it! Thanks Dan for putting in the hard work and logging your progress...I'm sure I speak for a lot of people who don't post but got inspired from this. I look forward to seeing your future posts as well.
    Don't tell him that his heads big enough as it Is lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Don't tell him that his heads big enough as it Is lol
    Lol what a dick
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Lol what a dick
    Lol sorry couldn't help myself

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Don't tell him that his heads big enough as it Is lol
    Ha! Yeah but he's worked HARD to get his head that big! I'm actually reading through your PCT log now.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood

    Ha! Yeah but he's worked HARD to get his head that big! I'm actually reading through your PCT log now.
    Yeah he did his cycle was a total success. Oh yep it's a bit boring just from a ph stack. Another week to go
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. first test cycle
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 09:52 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in