Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Nope it was weird...only when I DL.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Today's workout was cardio and abs only. I'm going to try and throw 2 days a week in like this. Cals were a little low today only around 1800. Weight was 217.5 this morning. 12 pounds to go until my goal weight. It's looking doubtful I'm going to get there but I'll still be happy if I can hit 210. Chest and tri's Wednesday.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Everything after flat bench was down today. Diet has been around 1800 cals for the last 3 days. So I'm sure that has alot to do with it. But did manage to hit another PR on bench. About a month left on the cut.

    Bench
    155-15
    240-8
    315-3(no spot to do a set of 1)(pr)
    290-5

    Incline db
    90-12
    90-9
    90-8

    Y bar press down
    75-12
    85-10
    85-10

    Decline bench (chest was shot already!)
    275-5
    275-4
    275-2

    Standing French press
    65-8
    65-8
    65-8

    Push-up 45 sec rest
    30
    20
    13

    Cardio was 1 mile of sprinting for .1 then speed walking .1...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Everything after flat bench was down today. Diet has been around 1800 cals for the last 3 days. So I'm sure that has alot to do with it. But did manage to hit another PR on bench. About a month left on the cut.

    Bench
    155-15
    240-8
    315-3(no spot to do a set of 1)(pr)
    290-5

    Incline db
    90-12
    90-9
    90-8

    Y bar press down
    75-12
    85-10
    85-10

    Decline bench (chest was shot already!)
    275-5
    275-4
    275-2

    Standing French press
    65-8
    65-8
    65-8

    Push-up 45 sec rest
    30
    20
    13

    Cardio was 1 mile of sprinting for .1 then speed walking .1...
    Numbers still loo strong bro! How is the cutting treating you?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  5. It's going ok. I'm down about 7 pounds in 4 weeks. Which is how I wanted to do it. I didn't want to lose a bunch of weight fast I wanted to take it at about 2 lbs a week. Maintaining size pretty well. Losing BF for sure. My hip bones are starting to pop out a little haha. The only thing I've noticed strength wise is I fatigue faster. My first exercises are strong still but I lose alot of strength after that. (My declines were horrible today) it's nice not having to force feed my self but at the same time I get hungry late At night alot more now so it's kind of a catch 22. Def. been a learning experience so far. I'm gonna get some pics up once I hit 215.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    It's going ok. I'm down about 7 pounds in 4 weeks. Which is how I wanted to do it. I didn't want to lose a bunch of weight fast I wanted to take it at about 2 lbs a week. Maintaining size pretty well. Losing BF for sure. My hip bones are starting to pop out a little haha. The only thing I've noticed strength wise is I fatigue faster. My first exercises are strong still but I lose alot of strength after that. (My declines were horrible today) it's nice not having to force feed my self but at the same time I get hungry late At night alot more now so it's kind of a catch 22. Def. been a learning experience so far. I'm gonna get some pics up once I hit 215.
    Night time to man I just wanna eat my whole
    Kitchen lol so I drink tons of water
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    It's going ok. I'm down about 7 pounds in 4 weeks. Which is how I wanted to do it. I didn't want to lose a bunch of weight fast I wanted to take it at about 2 lbs a week. Maintaining size pretty well. Losing BF for sure. My hip bones are starting to pop out a little haha. The only thing I've noticed strength wise is I fatigue faster. My first exercises are strong still but I lose alot of strength after that. (My declines were horrible today) it's nice not having to force feed my self but at the same time I get hungry late At night alot more now so it's kind of a catch 22. Def. been a learning experience so far. I'm gonna get some pics up once I hit 215.
    Whenever I cut I'm the same man, I think it's from having F all carbs to fuel the muscle. Don't let it disappoint you tho man when you carb up in sure it'll be back to norm!

  8. Hit back this morning. Had an awesome gym session. Felt strong as soon as I hit the door. Back and bi's were completely shot when I left. Diets been around 1800-2000 cals all week. Scale hasn't moved but def still losing BF. I noticed last night I can feel/see my lats when I flex now. I've never been able to do that. I have a feeling this cut is really going to take off in the next 3 weeks. One week of FSXR left will give my final review next week. Scale said 217.2 this morning.


    Weighted WG pull up BW+25lbs
    10
    8
    7

    BB row
    135-15WU
    205-12
    225-10
    245-7(PR)

    Alt db curl
    40-12
    40-10
    45-8

    Flat bench (saying f*ck it and trying 350 next week lol I can't take it anymore)
    225-6
    275-2
    315-5

    Hammer strength iso row
    3 plates each side-10/10/10

    Db pullover
    70-10
    70-10
    70-8

    DB row
    95-12
    100-12
    110-12

    WG lat pull down
    220-8
    220-7
    220-6

    Incline DB curls
    35-8
    35-7
    35-5

    Tried doing cardio but my pants kept falling down lol not a bad problem to have haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Hit back this morning. Had an awesome gym session. Felt strong as soon as I hit the door. Back and bi's were completely shot when I left. Diets been around 1800-2000 cals all week. Scale hasn't moved but def still losing BF. I noticed last night I can feel/see my lats when I flex now. I've never been able to do that. I have a feeling this cut is really going to take off in the next 3 weeks. One week of FSXR left will give my final review next week. Scale said 217.2 this morning.

    Weighted WG pull up BW+25lbs
    10
    8
    7

    BB row
    135-15WU
    205-12
    225-10
    245-7(PR)

    Alt db curl
    40-12
    40-10
    45-8

    Flat bench (saying f*ck it and trying 350 next week lol I can't take it anymore)
    225-6
    275-2
    315-5

    Hammer strength iso row
    3 plates each side-10/10/10

    Db pullover
    70-10
    70-10
    70-8

    DB row
    95-12
    100-12
    110-12

    WG lat pull down
    220-8
    220-7
    220-6

    Incline DB curls
    35-8
    35-7
    35-5

    Tried doing cardio but my pants kept falling down lol not a bad problem to have haha
    Just try to get 350 on a day up feel great even if it oat chest day...no sense in trying to force yourself to max if your body is yelling you no. I think you can definitely ht 350. If you have a spotter have them guide you for that mental relief then whe you are used to that weight hit it by yourself.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Thanks bud. I really feel like I can get it. I think I'm gonna try it on a back day again like I did today. I had a spotter and he touched the bar on the 5th rep but said he barely even touched it. We'll see I hope I got it. If I do that'll be 75 pounds I've put on my bench in the last 13 weeks haha.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Thanks bud. I really feel like I can get it. I think I'm gonna try it on a back day again like I did today. I had a spotter and he touched the bar on the 5th rep but said he barely even touched it. We'll see I hope I got it. If I do that'll be 75 pounds I've put on my bench in the last 13 weeks haha.
    That's some serious strength increase bro
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    That's some serious strength increase bro
    Haha that's what I'm sayin! I gotta get it first though. Right now I'm up 55lbs on bench.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Hit chest this morning. Been throwing some carbs in the last few days and its been awesome to say the least lol. Brown rice and whole wheat buns for the most part. Forgot what a good pump felt like lol also switched my PWO up a bit. I'm taking 3 FSXR's, I scoop muscle marinade, and 1 scoop jack3d,+ carbs=sick pumps lol. Only two more pins left after today. Pretty sad it's all coming to an end. Here's my chest/tri day.

    Flat bench
    165-15
    240-8
    315-4
    275-6
    285-4
    225-12

    Y bar press down
    70-15
    70-15
    70-13

    Peck deck
    270-8
    270-7
    290(machine maxed out)-5

    Incline st bar skull crushers
    70-12
    90-10
    90-9

    Flat db fly
    50-10
    50-8
    50-6

    St bar press down
    70-8
    70-6
    70-7

    High cable flys (weight is each hand)
    35-10
    42.5-6
    42.5-6

    French press
    70-10
    70-8
    80-8

    Tried to do push-ups and it was pathetic lol might have got 30 out of 4 sets. Chest was wrecked. Cardio was 17 mins or running/walking on the highest incline on the treadmill
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Only had around 45 mins this morning in and out pretty quick. Nothin too special today. Did 3 miles on the bike for cardio.


    DB press
    70-12
    70-12
    75-8

    Db lat raise
    25-8
    25-8
    25-8

    OH grip BW pull ups 3xfailure

    Arnold's
    50-10
    50-8
    50-6

    Db shrugs
    75-10
    80-10
    85-10

    Rear delt cable fly
    15-3x8

    Db front raise
    30-8
    Got sloppy so dropped to 25's
    25-8
    25-8
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Nice lifts bro! Those strength increases are focking great. You seeing any real sides this far into the cycle? Just out of curiosity.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Nice lifts bro! Those strength increases are focking great. You seeing any real sides this far into the cycle? Just out of curiosity.
    Thanks bro! Appreciate it. Other than my nuts going on vacation somewhere no real sides for me lol. I've had really small red dots on my chest and back since week 10 but u can't even see them unless your really close. But that's been it as far as sides for me.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Thanks bro! Appreciate it. Other than my nuts going on vacation somewhere no real sides for me lol. I've had really small red dots on my chest and back since week 10 but u can't even see them unless your really close. But that's been it as far as sides for me.
    Good stuff man. My nuts are non existent right now. My girl teases me even lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Good stuff man. My nuts are non existent right now. My girl teases me even lol
    Ha my wife's been known to ruin "the mood" by saying " I can't believe how small your balls are now"...Beotch
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Went in today and just didnt feel right. Tried to work on my DL form and just got frustrated. So I think that just set the mood for the rest of the day. Strength wasn't horrible but wasn't that great either. Tried my 350 bench against my better judgement and didnt get it. My spotter said he was barely Helping me but I'm not counting it until I can get it by myself. On a better note though I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 213.9! Haven't seen that in a LONG time!

    Weighted pull ups Bw + 25
    3 x8

    Bb row
    135-10
    185-10
    225-10
    225-8
    225-6

    Flat bench
    155-15
    240-8
    315-2
    Attempt at 350-no good

    Db row
    100 3x10

    Lat pull down
    180 3x10

    Seated t bar row
    180-3x10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Went in today and just didnt feel right. Tried to work on my DL form and just got frustrated. So I think that just set the mood for the rest of the day. Strength wasn't horrible but wasn't that great either. Tried my 350 bench against my better judgement and didnt get it. My spotter said he was barely Helping me but I'm not counting it until I can get it by myself. On a better note though I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 213.9! Haven't seen that in a LONG time!

    Weighted pull ups Bw + 25
    3 x8

    Bb row
    135-10
    185-10
    225-10
    225-8
    225-6

    Flat bench
    155-15
    240-8
    315-2
    Attempt at 350-no good

    Db row
    100 3x10

    Lat pull down
    180 3x10

    Seated t bar row
    180-3x10
    Dropping bf like a boss bro! And don't worry about your strength it will get up there in no time man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. In this bitch, sorry so late bro! Don't know how I missed this. Ur lifts are looking impressive my friend. Keep it up!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    In this bitch, sorry so late bro! Don't know how I missed this. Ur lifts are looking impressive my friend. Keep it up!
    Ha it's all good bro. One more pin left. 2weeks and some change until pct. just be around for the next one in may haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha it's all good bro. One more pin left. 2weeks and some change until pct. just be around for the next one in may haha
    What's your pct looking like?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha it's all good bro. One more pin left. 2weeks and some change until pct. just be around for the next one in may haha
    Damn! I miss all the good threads bro. I will b around bro. I will b running another about then too. Lol! Gunna go a bit bigger next run.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    What's your pct looking like?
    I decided to go ahead and run the Nolva/clomid combo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Damn! I miss all the good threads bro. I will b around bro. I will b running another about then too. Lol! Gunna go a bit bigger next run.
    Ha yeah I think after I get off pct and through thanksgiving/Christmas I'm gonna do a 16-20 week recomp/cut up to my next cycle and all out bulk for 16 weeks next cycle
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha yeah I think after I get off pct and through thanksgiving/Christmas I'm gonna do a 16-20 week recomp/cut up to my next cycle and all out bulk for 16 weeks next cycle
    Hellz yeah! I'm gunna run deca, test, dbol, and not sure was thinking sd or winny.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Hellz yeah! I'm gunna run deca, test, dbol, and not sure was thinking sd or winny.
    Mines gonna be pretty similar. I'm thinkin test,NPP,tbol and finishing off with SD. Or something along those lines not sure yet. I have a while to decide lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Mines gonna be pretty similar. I'm thinkin test,NPP,tbol and finishing off with SD. Or something along those lines not sure yet. I have a while to decide lol
    What is NPP bro, and tbol? Yeah I'm leaning towards winny now was thinking sd. But the winny I'm running now the strength gains are impressive. So will prolly run it again. I gots a little bit to decide.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    What is NPP bro, and tbol? Yeah I'm leaning towards winny now was thinking sd. But the winny I'm running now the strength gains are impressive. So will prolly run it again. I gots a little bit to decide.
    Npp is nandrolone (deca) with a short ester attached. Good sh1t and Tbol is turinabol an oral usually used for kickstart.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. first test cycle
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 09:52 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in