Beastmode=on....first test cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 10

Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Page 10 of 12 First ... 589101112 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Exactly man. I have to remember to tone it down a notch. I can't wait in about 1-2 more years I will be ready to blast and cruise... forever on!!!
    Lol that would be sick! The wife wants more kids though so blast and cruise is probably quite a while down the road for me haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Holy sh1t man where u been? I'm thinking I'm gonna add NPP and tbol with either a SD or winny finisher. Not 100% sure yet. I need to do some more research on 19 nors before I do anything though.
    Yeah been a bit busy with work and current cycle..I decided to roll with a bit more aggressive cycle this time. But loving it!

Test c, deca with H-drol kickstart and finish with win.

Started with 500mg of test but in week 6 now and going to 750 mg a week of test. I'm about 260lbs now and my coach suggested it. But we will see.. More is not always better. It's crazy how much you gained though for real.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol that would be sick! The wife wants more kids though so blast and cruise is probably quite a while down the road for me haha
    Yeah gotta keep family in mind man. At least your priorities are right. Me tho.... I'm recently divorced and just dating now... I give no f*cks lol. But seriously if I had a family I probably wouldnt blast and cruise until TRT in my 30s
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah gotta keep family in mind man. At least your priorities are right. Me tho.... I'm recently divorced and just dating now... I give no f*cks lol. But seriously if I had a family I probably wouldnt blast and cruise until TRT in my 30s
    Does that mean I'm ok cause I'm fixed lol 3 kids is more than enough lol
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Does that mean I'm ok cause I'm fixed lol 3 kids is more than enough lol
    Depends how serious you really are. I will be competing and being able to blast and cruise will help with competitions that's my logic until I get on TRT
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Depends how serious you really are. I will be competing and being able to blast and cruise will help with competitions that's my logic until I get on TRT
    Cruising is doing a smaller dose for long periods of time, am I rite? And blasting is just throwing in something stronger for a couple months or am I total off my rocker lol and also I'm not saying I'm gunna b a great bodybuilder but I'm planning on trying in 2 years if I get to where I think I need to b. Those are tested comps aren't they so how do u get around that if ur cruising the whole time? just curious bro
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Cruising is doing a smaller dose for long periods of time, am I rite? And blasting is just throwing in something stronger for a couple months or am I total off my rocker lol and also I'm not saying I'm gunna b a great bodybuilder but I'm planning on trying in 2 years if I get to where I think I need to b. Those are tested comps aren't they so how do u get around that if ur cruising the whole time? just curious bro
    I will be in the untested weight class. And yes you are right on blast cruise. I would cruise at 200-250mg injections every week. Blasting would be 500-750mg ew. I would throw in tren, deca, mast, npp into the mix during blast possibly orals. And would bring in light hepatoxic orals in for my cruising like anavar at around 75-100mg ed.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Papihustler33

Yeah been a bit busy with work and current cycle..I decided to roll with a bit more aggressive cycle this time. But loving it!

Test c, deca with H-drol kickstart and finish with win.

Started with 500mg of test but in week 6 now and going to 750 mg a week of test. I'm about 260lbs now and my coach suggested it. But we will see.. More is not always better. It's crazy how much you gained though for real.
    That's awesome man how is the cycle treating you? It's crazy because in the same weight as when I started but feel twice as big lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should run tren next cycle
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Hell yeah! I am...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Haha tren scares me I don't know enough about it

Lol
    Purus labs Rep
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I guess I have almost 6 months to research lol
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got one kid...that's enough lol I look at it is a surgery free permeant birth control haha what's a decent cruise dose? 250mg a week? Then blast 2 times a year at 750mg with some orals or other injects?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Replying so im in and following. Will start reading tonight
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I got one kid...that's enough lol I look at it is a surgery free permeant birth control haha what's a decent cruise dose? 250mg a week? Then blast 2 times a year at 750mg with some orals or other injects?
    Haha ones def enough for me right now but she wants at least one more. Those doses sound right to me.
    Purus labs Rep
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xFireBullx
    Replying so im in and following. Will start reading tonight
    Good to have ya around brother
    Purus labs Rep
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

This^^..TRT is for life brotha. Not something you can just do when u feel like doing.
    Purus labs Rep
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

This^^..TRT is for life brotha. Not something you can just do when u feel like doing.
    Very true. I will always use testosterone whether its for bodybuilding or not. When I am in my 30s I can get tested for low test and put on TRT. The 5 years before that.... blast and cruise on UGL gear lol
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

I am...
    Me too

Ill be running tren, androhard, low doses test bridged into SD. Ultimate bulk cycle
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I will be in the untested weight class. And yes you are right on blast cruise. I would cruise at 200-250mg injections every week. Blasting would be 500-750mg ew. I would throw in tren, deca, mast, npp into the mix during blast possibly orals. And would bring in light hepatoxic orals in for my cruising like anavar at around 75-100mg ed.
    That sounds awesome! What does TRT mean bro? And what class would the no test b? Sorry for the dumb ?'s Also when u cruise for that low amount of test would u need an ai the whole time ur cruising?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too

Ill be running tren, androhard, low doses test bridged into SD. Ultimate bulk cycle
    Test, mast, tren with anadrol kicker is my plan! Can't wait!!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

That sounds awesome! What does TRT mean bro? And what class would the no test b? Sorry for the dumb ?'s Also when u cruise for that low amount of test would u need an ai the whole time ur cruising?
    Pm me and I will answer that so we don't hijack homeboys thread
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Sorry Dan for High jacking ur **** bro, lol! I will be running tren, prop, my 3rd cycle kinda wanna check out some mast too. Would that b a cutting cyle bro?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Sorry Dan for High jacking ur **** bro, lol! I will be running tren, prop, my 3rd cycle kinda wanna check out some mast too. Would that b a cutting cyle bro?
    Haha no worries at all man. Didnt think I were hi jacking. I enjoy the conversation. IMO as far as cycles go your diets going to determine the outcome. It's all about how u want to use the compounds. Some people bulk on tren and prop. To me diets key.
    Purus labs Rep
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Haha no worries at all man. Didnt think I were hi jacking. I enjoy the conversation. IMO as far as cycles go your diets going to determine the outcome. It's all about how u want to use the compounds. Some people bulk on tren and prop. To me diets key.
    You are exactly right brother. Gear is gear. What and how you feed your muscles determines your gains.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Good brotha, yeah man my diet is on point for sure. Never been so healthy. I here things on here about bloat and things from dbol but I could c abs coming in good then but now on winny ****s getting exciting. Just uploaded a pick on my thread if ya would check it out. No homo guys lol! Just a happy guy on juice. Haha
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

You are exactly right brother. Gear is gear. What and how you feed your muscles determines your gains.
    It makes me laugh when I see guys saying they're on a hardcore bulk running A ridiculous test, Deca, and d bol...on 2500 cals lol
    Purus labs Rep
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Good brotha, yeah man my diet is on point for sure. Never been so healthy. I here things on here about bloat and things from dbol but I could c abs coming in good then but now on winny ****s getting exciting. Just uploaded a pick on my thread if ya would check it out. No homo guys lol! Just a happy guy on juice. Haha
    Def. will check that out man.
    Purus labs Rep
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Trenbolone is the god of all steroids. Period.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I heard the first batch ever was brewed with the sweat off Zeus's sack.
    Purus labs Rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

That's what I here! I can't wait for that cycle. But for now I wanna bulk the f*ck up bro!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

It makes me laugh when I see guys saying they're on a hardcore bulk running A ridiculous test, Deca, and d bol...on 2500 cals lol
    Ha yeah I know. Guys at my gym are always coming up and asking me or assuming I'm on a ton of gear. I just tell them 40/40/20 @3500 calories will put on muscle.... do cardio to drop any unwanted fat. They are like huh?...wut?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ha yeah I know. Guys at my gym are always coming up and asking me or assuming I'm on a ton of gear. I just tell them 40/40/20 @3500 calories will put on muscle.... do cardio to drop any unwanted fat. They are like huh?...wut?
    What do u say when they ask what the 40/40/20 means
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I always tellem I'm intaking 4000 calories
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

What do u say when they ask what the 40/40/20 means
    I tell them lol. Out of 3500 calories 40% should be carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat. If they can't comprehend that I put my headphones back in and keep lifting.... more than them
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I tell them lol. Out of 3500 calories 40% should be carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat. If they can't comprehend that I put my headphones back in and keep lifting.... more than them
    That's awesome! That's what I will say then cause I get asked a lot. Lol! Good answer bro
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

HELL YEAH strength is back! Update in a bit. Lets just say PR on bench! Super pumped!
    Purus labs Rep
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HELL YEAH strength is back! Update in a bit. Lets just say PR on bench! Super pumped!
    Oh whaaaaaat?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Completely shredded my chest tonight! Was pretty much shot after flat bench. Had to cut tri's out have a little wrist thing going on in my right wrist can't do a whole lot with it right now but it's getting better everyday.

Flat bench
    160-15
    250-8
    315-1
    340-1(pr)
    275-8
    285-5
    225-13

Close grip bench
    160-12
    185-8
    185-8
    185-7

Incline db
    90-3x5

Single arm tri press down
    25-15
    25- 15
    25-12

Neutral grip wide pull ups BW

Flat db flys
    50-12
    50-8
    50-8
    Purus labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 04:34 AM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:27 AM
  3. first test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
  4. first test cycle