Super DMZ cycle

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok bro, What is your game plan here? supplements you are taking, H/W/BF? What will you be doing for PCT? good luck bro!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice bro, I just finished with a DMZ cycle a few weeks ago. I ran it pretty much the same way as you. I actually kicked up to 45g around week 3. I had a great run no sides except for some lethargy. I am in PCT now using DAA and Clomiphene Citrate. This will be a good cycle bro...looking forward to your progress.

sjtrack31

Awards
Does anyone know what is or have experience with the 3 Keta in the new Super DMZ blend. I have researched it and no exact answer what it is. Is it actually Tren or what. Maybe some one who has used it can tell their experience on it. And any gains they may have had. Thanks

sjtrack31

Awards
Nice bro, I just finished with a DMZ cycle a few weeks ago. I ran it pretty much the same way as you. I actually kicked up to 45g around week 3. I had a great run no sides except for some lethargy. I am in PCT now using DAA and Clomiphene Citrate. This will be a good cycle bro...looking forward to your progress.
Ok cool yea I was actually thinking about doing that also. When did it start to kick in and you could really tell it was in you? What were your gains weight and strength wise?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok cool yea I was actually thinking about doing that also. When did it start to kick in and you could really tell it was in you? What were your gains weight and strength wise?
I had bridged in from Finaflex 550-XD so I had a god environment for the DMZ to work in already. I would definitely say an increase in both size and strength. I was eating to cut, and even so I still managed to put on LBM and reduce BF%

sjtrack31

Awards
Whoops sorry. This is actually my 3rd day of DMZ. Haven't been able to log been busy with work and the preggers wife. Ill post my work out in a few hours after im finished in the gym. Doing legs today!

sjtrack31

Awards
2012-07-02 09.12.31.jpg

Legs today. i know i need to hit my calf muscles

sjtrack31

Awards
Ok didn't get to hit legs as hard as i wanted. Got called in for work. Heresy the workout after having the weekend off.
Leg press:

2 Plates Warm Up
4 platesx15
6x 12
8x10
10x6

Leg Ext
50x10
70x10
90x10
100x10

Squat
225x15
315x10
315x10

Leg Curl
50x10
70x10
90x10
100 burnout

Overall it was ok.workout.

As far as the DMZ i seem to have a constant pump all day. My wife says my ams look bigger and they feel bigger.even though I didn't work them today.

I did get some slight back pumps today. just need to drink more water. I was really lethargic all weekend. Probably not the DMZ just me being lazy. Other than that no other sides and I feel great. I have chest and back tomm.

As far as diet I have been eating clean. Probably could up my calories by about 500. It just seems like Im always full I try to get atleast 3000 in min. Well if anyone has any tips or anything to say feel free.

sjtrack31

Awards
Oh forgot the best part. Weighed myself just now after my workout and a big dump... 193.6!! I was 190 even on day 0. That's almost 4lbs in 3 days. CRAZY. ....I.MUST.KEEP.EATING. Muhahaha

sjtrack31

Awards
Ok I ate a huge meal a little earlier. Scale is saying 197.6 now lol we will see what it says tomorrow morning.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ok I ate a huge meal a little earlier. Scale is saying 197.6 now lol we will see what it says tomorrow morning.
Are you running any cycle assist? What you running Nolva @ post cycle?

I'd look into grabbing a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist to run with it..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey bro I used DHEA to battle the lethargy. It was recommended by a fellow AM member. Also get some Taurine for back pumps its very inexpensive and worth it.

sjtrack31

Awards
Hey bro I used DHEA to battle the lethargy. It was recommended by a fellow AM member. Also get some Taurine for back pumps its very inexpensive and worth it.
ill grab some taurine and cycle assist tomm.

I have some anabolic matrix on hand but haven't been taking it. that has DHEA in it but only 100 mg i think. Should i start that too?

sjtrack31

Awards
Are you running any cycle assist? What you running Nolva @ post cycle?

I'd look into grabbing a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist to run with it..

no cycle assist. Just some liver detox. Have the nolva on hand in case any gyno. and im going to run it 20/20/20/20.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome progress bro, keep killing it! Getting fn shredded!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
10 lbs...intense bro, congrats!

sjtrack31

Awards
10 lbs...intense bro, congrats!
Hey green whats up? Taurine worked for a couple days now the back pumps are intense. Hurts, well doesn't really hurt its just my back is so tight and constantly pumped, that walking is hard...Anything else you would recommend? I have heard Creatine helps but Im already taking that also.

sjtrack31

Awards
Ok well it seems the DMZ is doing its job. Strength and weight have gone through the roof. My muscles have out grown my ligaments and tendons. Injured my right shoulder pretty bad. I can barely do.a push up without extreme pain. Pretty sure its my rotator cuff. Where to go from here...Should I continue my.cycle and just work lower body and core or.should I go straight into PCT? I ordered my Cissus RX..anyone have eexperience with that and results? Any.input would be great. I really want to keep going. Going to the doc tomorrow to get it checked out...We will see what he says.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey bro, You can try to increase the dose of Taurine. Im not sure how much you are taking, but I was using it twice a day around 12g I believe. Also may want to increase water as well. As for the injury...Cissus RX is a good supplement to prevent and help slowly win back your joints, but in the situation you are in I don't see it working as a wonder drug. You may need to take some time off for the shoulder.