Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Thanks bro. So as of this past Sunday (July 8) I dropped the Max LMG and am only running 800mg of Stano until this coming Sunday, when I will up it to 1gram. Training got out of whack because I opened up another business, but I'm back to my normal routine now. Crushed shoulders last night so bad that I threw up when I got home.

I could definitely tell I was shutdown the past couple weeks, so I bought some Yohimbine HCL yesterday. Took 2 pills (5mg) with my preworkout, then proceeded to slay the gym. From what I've read, that could have caused me to get sick after the workout. The Yohimbine definitely gave a libido boost though. I hit twice last night, and lately I've been a one lay a day guy. Who knows, could have been the placebo effect.

Is 800mg-1000mg stano by itself even worth it to run in your guys opinion? I miss the SD...Honestly I wish I could run it year round and not die.

Donny
    Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ITW

Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle
    Agreed. Plus it will also keep your strength, being so androgenic.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?
    You'd have unstable levels.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Yeah not a good idea
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

Really? Wouldn't the metabolites still be in my system?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

Really? Wouldn't the metabolites still be in my system?
    Well how long is the half life?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

6-8 hrs

I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

6-8 hrs

I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

6-8 hrs

Yeah just rock with the Stano bro fo sho.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

Stano it is. And I have to say that Stano is the perfect way to end a cycle. I noticed a slight decrease in (glycogen) mass over the last week, but I've gotta say I'm DEFINITELY looking more vascular and a lot harder. Muscles are popping.

I stepped it up to 1g ED on the Stano. I love it compared to 800mg, and I think I might even experiment up to 1200mg by the last week just to see how I respond.

I'm going to include Stano in every cycle I do from here on out. I think stacking it with xtren (pro dien) would be sick. Also, sex drive went from 0 to 100 less than a week after stopping max LMG.

I'll keep you guys posted. Dinner tonight is slow-cooked roast beef and potatoes. Time to smash.

Donny
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

Donny
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

Donny
    Nooo that Testren sucks dicks bro, its basically DHEA.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

Anything you can think of to finish it off with a bang?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Gains, is this right?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. Lean Gains Help
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:04 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 03:02 PM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..