Lean Gains Log..........Max LMG, SD, Stano

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. No problem broski.


  2. Quick update for the end of week 2.

    For those interested in 19-nor DS like tren and max lmg, I can definitely say that the prolactin-related sides are far less severe with max lmg than with tren. I'm taking 100mg of p5p every day (one pill am/pm) alongside cycle support, and so far no leaky or puffy nipples. Big plus for me.

    Still running SD @ 20mg per day and the size is definitely on. Everybody is telling me how big I look...it's hard not to notice it myself. The sides from the SD aren't terrible. Lethargy is a 4/10. 20mg is a lot easier on me than the 30mg I usually run. I haven't been drinking enough water (3/4 gallon...I'm looking to go 1gallon+), so acne and headaches are coming in mildly, too.

    If I had to grade my diet I'd give it a C+. I'm getting a ton of calories in, but I've missed breakfast for 4 days in a row now. I need to dial it in.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Quick update for the end of week 2.

    For those interested in 19-nor DS like tren and max lmg, I can definitely say that the prolactin-related sides are far less severe with max lmg than with tren. I'm taking 100mg of p5p every day (one pill am/pm) alongside cycle support, and so far no leaky or puffy nipples. Big plus for me.

    Still running SD @ 20mg per day and the size is definitely on. Everybody is telling me how big I look...it's hard not to notice it myself. The sides from the SD aren't terrible. Lethargy is a 4/10. 20mg is a lot easier on me than the 30mg I usually run. I haven't been drinking enough water (3/4 gallon...I'm looking to go 1gallon+), so acne and headaches are coming in mildly, too.

    If I had to grade my diet I'd give it a C+. I'm getting a ton of calories in, but I've missed breakfast for 4 days in a row now. I need to dial it in.
    Thanks for the update bro. Tighten up your diet son, and get f*cking yoked! Lol seriously though, just pull a homicide yo.

  4. New update

    Today marks the start of week 6. I dropped the SD at the end of week 3 (sad to see it go...love SD) and have been running MLMG solo @ 125 since the end of week 4. Weight gain is +7 lbs, and as I said in my last post, my diet is NOT on point. I'm eating at around maintenance plus or minus 500kcal depending on the day. My lifts have all improved, and I'm thrilled about that.

    Tomorrow I am receiving 2 bottles of Standodrol by LGI. I'm going to run it at 1g ED for 36 days straight. That is going to put this cycle at damn near 10 weeks (7 weeks of non-methyl, though).

    Feeling great on the LMG. My libido has decreased slightly, but noticeably (does that make sense?). I hope the Stano helps with this.

    Acne has popped up a bit, aggression is DEFINITELY there, but no leaky nipples like with tren. Max LMG ftw.

    I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks to those who have followed and to those who have given input. Always appreciated.

  5. Just 7 pounds?!? I thought u wanted to get yoked?!?
    •   
       


  6. Still hoping to get a couple more pounds in, but I'm all about lean gains these days. I'm definitely more yoked than I was but now I'm about to shred up. Still not going to do ANY cardio, but I'm also not going to go for the dirtiest of bulks either.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Still hoping to get a couple more pounds in, but I'm all about lean gains these days. I'm definitely more yoked than I was but now I'm about to shred up. Still not going to do ANY cardio, but I'm also not going to go for the dirtiest of bulks either.
    That's understandable, I hardly get dirty when I bulk myself.

  8. Hit 185 for 5 on military press tonight, a new PR.

    Started stano today, too. Might run it at 800mg ED split up 400 in am, and 400 before gym.

    Any ideas?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Hit 185 for 5 on military press tonight, a new PR.

    Started stano today, too. Might run it at 800mg ED split up 400 in am, and 400 before gym.

    Any ideas?
    Keep the progress coming. Very interested.

  10. Thanks bro. So as of this past Sunday (July 8) I dropped the Max LMG and am only running 800mg of Stano until this coming Sunday, when I will up it to 1gram. Training got out of whack because I opened up another business, but I'm back to my normal routine now. Crushed shoulders last night so bad that I threw up when I got home.

    I could definitely tell I was shutdown the past couple weeks, so I bought some Yohimbine HCL yesterday. Took 2 pills (5mg) with my preworkout, then proceeded to slay the gym. From what I've read, that could have caused me to get sick after the workout. The Yohimbine definitely gave a libido boost though. I hit twice last night, and lately I've been a one lay a day guy. Who knows, could have been the placebo effect.

    Is 800mg-1000mg stano by itself even worth it to run in your guys opinion? I miss the SD...Honestly I wish I could run it year round and not die.

    Donny

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Thanks bro. So as of this past Sunday (July 8) I dropped the Max LMG and am only running 800mg of Stano until this coming Sunday, when I will up it to 1gram. Training got out of whack because I opened up another business, but I'm back to my normal routine now. Crushed shoulders last night so bad that I threw up when I got home.

    I could definitely tell I was shutdown the past couple weeks, so I bought some Yohimbine HCL yesterday. Took 2 pills (5mg) with my preworkout, then proceeded to slay the gym. From what I've read, that could have caused me to get sick after the workout. The Yohimbine definitely gave a libido boost though. I hit twice last night, and lately I've been a one lay a day guy. Who knows, could have been the placebo effect.

    Is 800mg-1000mg stano by itself even worth it to run in your guys opinion? I miss the SD...Honestly I wish I could run it year round and not die.

    Donny
    Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ITW

    Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle
    Agreed. Plus it will also keep your strength, being so androgenic.

  13. Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?
    You'd have unstable levels.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?
    Yeah not a good idea

  16. Really? Wouldn't the metabolites still be in my system?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Really? Wouldn't the metabolites still be in my system?
    Well how long is the half life?

  18. 6-8 hrs

    I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

    On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.

  19. 6-8 hrs

    I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

    On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    6-8 hrs

    I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

    On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.
    Yeah just rock with the Stano bro fo sho.

  21. Stano it is. And I have to say that Stano is the perfect way to end a cycle. I noticed a slight decrease in (glycogen) mass over the last week, but I've gotta say I'm DEFINITELY looking more vascular and a lot harder. Muscles are popping.

    I stepped it up to 1g ED on the Stano. I love it compared to 800mg, and I think I might even experiment up to 1200mg by the last week just to see how I respond.

    I'm going to include Stano in every cycle I do from here on out. I think stacking it with xtren (pro dien) would be sick. Also, sex drive went from 0 to 100 less than a week after stopping max LMG.

    I'll keep you guys posted. Dinner tonight is slow-cooked roast beef and potatoes. Time to smash.

    Donny

  22. Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

    My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

    I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

    Donny

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

    My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

    I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

    Donny
    Nooo that Testren sucks dicks bro, its basically DHEA.

  24. Anything you can think of to finish it off with a bang?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Gains, is this right?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. Lean Gains Help
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:04 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 03:02 PM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..
    By skumster225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in