Lean Gains Log..........Max LMG, SD, Stano

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Stano it is. And I have to say that Stano is the perfect way to end a cycle. I noticed a slight decrease in (glycogen) mass over the last week, but I've gotta say I'm DEFINITELY looking more vascular and a lot harder. Muscles are popping.

I stepped it up to 1g ED on the Stano. I love it compared to 800mg, and I think I might even experiment up to 1200mg by the last week just to see how I respond.

I'm going to include Stano in every cycle I do from here on out. I think stacking it with xtren (pro dien) would be sick. Also, sex drive went from 0 to 100 less than a week after stopping max LMG.

I'll keep you guys posted. Dinner tonight is slow-cooked roast beef and potatoes. Time to smash.

Donny

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

Donny

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quick update guys....been running the stano at 1g per day and still loving life. Have noticed a definite increase in recovery time since dropping the LMG. I figured this would be the case. I'm definitely looking lean though, and still up in weight. I'm going to run all the way to 10 weeks. PP advocated a 10 week run of AH and a 16 week run of AH (to fight gyno), so by bro science I figure I'm good to go. Still feeling great, no headaches, libido through the roof, hell why stop now.

My question is this - would you add something to stack at the end of the cycle? Similar to the way people run dbol to start and finish a long cycle.

I'm thinking about trying out the new LG TestTren product to finish off with the Stano. Any thoughts?

Donny
Nooo that Testren sucks dicks bro, its basically DHEA.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Anything you can think of to finish it off with a bang?