Cycle:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks...1-10) "LMG-25" [25mg ED week 1/ 50mg ED Weeks 2-4/ 100mg ED weeks 4-10]
weeks...3-10) "Mechabol" [75mg ED]
Weeks 4.5-10) "Androgel" [4pumps ED]
Weeks...5-10) "Erase" [25mg EOD, might start earlier if needed]

Cycle Support:

"Cycle Assist" (start 2 weeks before cycle & use through PCT)
"Aegis" (TUDCA, start either week 3/4)
"Toco-8" (start day 1 and run throughout)

PCT:

-Cycle Assist (start 2 weeks before cycle & use through PCT)
-PCT Assist
-Erase (25mg on SA off days, if needed, dose will be more frequent)
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-Sustain Alpha (3-on, 2-off)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

NOTE: I will be taking a full hormone profile blood test 1 month after I have finished PCT. I did not take pre-cycle bloods so there will not be anything like that to compare post PCT bloods to.

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root
Whey Protein (Isolate)
Casein Protein
CytoCarb

BACKGROUND
This is my 2nd cycle with PH's, my first was 6 weeks of Epi & Bold and was logged in the thread "Like a Virgin"

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26
Body type-Ectomorph/athletic

DIET:
Lots of Chicken and greens... will not be counting calories but my diet is solid. I will attempt to post daily diets every few days.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Starting Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Week one has come and gone and I have yet to "feel" any difference... although today's workout (day 7) did have some great pumps. The scale surprised me as well, did not expect to see any sort of weight gain yet.

I have noticed a slight increase in appetite which is nice, however, the biggest difference between week one on this run and week one of my first cycle (Havoc & Bold) is lethargy, I have experience none so far.

Strength: no change

Agressiveness: no change

Energy: no change

Endurance: no change

Hair Loss: no change

Fat loss/gain: no change

Acne: no change

Appetite: +

Sex Drive no change

NOTE: Tomorrow starts week 2, I will be upping the dose of LMG from 25mg to 50mg.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Today was day 10 of MECHA-BALLIN' and I felt a slight increase in stength and endurance.

-Up 70lbs on squats with an extra 2 sets.
-Superb control on leg extensions

NOTE: Should not that during yesterday's workout I also felt stronger, +60lbs on standing calve raises. Having back to back workouts with strength increases makes me believe that the LMG is responsible and that it wasn't just a good day in the gym

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Red, White, & Black Chili

Healthy and Delicious

1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Large Chopped Onion
1 Can (14 ounces) Chicken Broth
2 Cups Water
2 Cans Red Kidney Beans
2 Cans White Kidney Beans
2 Cans Black Beans
2 Cans (6 ounces each) Tomato Paste
1 or 2 Cans Chopped Green Chilies, Undrained
1 Teaspoon Cumin
4 Tablespoons Chili Powder

Cook beef and onion in oil, stir in all other ingredients. Bring to boil then simmer 15 minutes.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 2 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Week 2 did not bring an increase in weight but it did yield great pumps, endurance, appetite, and aggression. My workouts were solid, except for one session in which I experienced shortness of breath. Still not feeling lethargic, not even the slightest.

Tomorrow starts week 3 and that means Mechabol... Doses will be 25mg in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon/preWO.

I will also be dosing LMG the same as Mechabol, moving it up to 75mg. And finally, an extra 800 calories ED... calories will come from a Mass Gainer Shake.

........Strength: +

Agressiveness: +

..........Energy: no change

.....Endurance: + +

.......Hair Loss: no change

.Fat loss/gain: no change

............Acne: no change

.......Appetite: + +

......Sex Drive: no change

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Started Mechabol

Great stuff to report already...

Endurance, Aggression, & Well Being"

Took 25mg Mechabol 25 minutes before our Air Force PT this morning (HIIT) and wow! Very noticeable, and I am not one to experience placebo effects.

Endurance and Aggression were amplified big time this morning. During our 20 minute HIIT session is where I noticed the "endurance" the most. I would describe it as feeling like I had a surplus of oxygen in my blood stream. Even at the most intense part of the workout when I was sucking wind with my lungs my muscles were not fatigued at all, just the opposite. The further into the workout I got the more energy I had. And a very nice feeling of "control"

After the HIIT I did 5 sets of squats and experienced the same thing... "control" and "endurance". Felt as if my form was the best it has ever been, finished my squats like it was nothing.

It was very comparable to my workouts during week 4 of my Havoc & Bold cycle; strong, controlled, aggressive, and increased stamina. It was as if I could feel the substance being pumped into my muscles with each rep. And I am not like FreePressRight, I am not prone to placebo effects at all, I'm more of a skeptic. The feeling of "pumps" stayed with me up until about an hour ago (7:00-12:00), along with a very unique sense of well being.

One negative note: 15 minutes after taking my LMG and Mechabol I felt sick to my stomach. It stuck with me right up until the start of HIIT, however, it quickly went away once I started moving around.

I will be doing a leg workout later tonight... well edit post with details of WO afterwards.

The second workout of the day was not good. I got extremely sick to my stomach and had to lay down on the gym floor for a good 5 minutes after only 2 sets of my first exercise. I had taken 50mg of LMG and 50mg of Mechabol about an hour before the WO. I am going to spread all 75mg of each out into 3 doses throughout the day in an effort to avoid a repeat of this.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Sick & Frustrated

On Tuesday I started spliting my 75mg of both LMG and Mechabol into three doses throughout the day in an attempt to shake the nausea. This has not worked. I've been extremely nauseous since Monday's 2nd workout, so much so that I had to skip my workout yesterday and even had to pull over to the side of the road while driving because I thought I was going to vomit. It's been very frustrating. I'm hungry but get sick half way through my meals... still forcing the food down but if this keeps up I'm not going to be able to tough it out for another 7.5 weeks.

I started my TUDCA this morning in another attempt to shake this nausea... we'll see.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Feeling better this morning. I've found that eating as much food as possible when taking the mechabol helps keep me from feeling so sick

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
I did have a bad headache all afternoon on Monday (first day of Mechabol)

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Another Missed Workout

Was feeling much better throughout the day and looking forward to my workout tonight... then I took my third dose of Mechabol and LMG (25mg each) and chased them with a steak. 30 minutes later I left the apartment and headed to the gym.
By the time the 10 minute drive was over I was coated in sweat and feeling sick again. I never made out of my car, got light headed and passed out for 20 minutes... when I came around I was still sick and sweating. I was able to drive home and collapse into bed. It took another 45 minutes of feeling like dog **** until I was able to get up again. I then ate an entire box of Tricuits and felt much better.

Tomorrow I am going to take 25mg of Mechabol and then wait 2 hours before taking 25mg of LMG. I am also going to eat as many carbs as I can when I take the Mechabol.... I really don't want to be sick all weekend

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Had to be at work 2.5 hours early this morning and woke up later that I had wanted, did not have time to prepare my food for the day so I did not take the Mechabol 2 hours before the LMG like I had planned. Instead I took the LMG first and then the Mechabol 2 hours later with some ****ty gas station food I had picked up on the way to work. I did not feel sick until I took the Mechabol, it was not as bad as the past few days but I did feel slightly sick to my stomach. I'm confident in saying it is not the LMG.

Yesterday morning the scale read 199.3, this morning it read 198.8... Since starting Mechabol, still above maintenance calories, I have been sick and losing weight. This is not the experience I had in mind and will stick it out through next week. If things do not start turning around after next week I am considering dropping mechabol and switching to Epi for the rest of my cycle... I had such high hopes for Mechabol.

Headaches are also a symptom, will be making an appointment to get my blood pressure checked

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Roller Coaster Ride so far

Well this is a complete 180...

Just had a great workout. Here's a breakdown of my dosing today, followed by a report on the workout.

6:20am- 25mg LMG (Ate breakfast at 6:45)
7:35am- 25mg Mechabol (got kind of sick but shook it after 30 minutes or so)
1:15pm- 25mg LMG / 25mg Mechabol (Felt fine.Had eaten lunch before taking)

Was feeling normal after work today so I decided to hit the gym (3.5 hours after second dose) before taking the third dose which is what I had been doing . This afternoon's workout has motivated me to try one more experiment before dropping the Mecha.

Tonight I am going to take the last dose of Mechabol and LMG right before bed, about 9:30pm. I had been taking the second dose with lunch at about 11:45am each day and the third anywhere between 5:15pm and 6:45pm (preWO)

I do not know what the exact half life of Mechabol is but I do remember reading somewhere on this forum that "its probably 6-7 hours" so the plan is to wait until at least 7 hours has past before I take the day's third and final dose. It has been this third dose which has really put me through hell so far. Hopefully it works, but if not, well at least I will already be in bed and can hopefully sleep through it... I feel great right now (only 2 doses so far) and will be keeping my fingers crossed that tonight's final dose does not ruin that.

Today's Leg WO:

Squats
Set 1.....135lbs-12reps (in under 15 seconds)
Set 2......185lbs-12 reps " "
Set 3.....225lbs-12 reps " "
Set 4.....275lbs-12 reps " "
Set 5.....315lbs-12 reps (in under 20 seconds)
Set 6.....365lbg-12 reps " "
Set 7.....405lbs-12 reps (in under 30 seconds)

Seated Leg Curls
Set 1.....120lbs-12 reps
Set 2.....150lbs-12 reps
Set 3.....170lbs-12 reps
Set 4.....190lbs-12 reps

Seated Leg Press
Set 1.....300lbs-12 reps
Set 2.....340lbs-12 reps
Set 3.....370lbs-12 reps

Seated Calve Raises
Set 1.....250lbs-50 reps
Set 2.....300lbs-40 reps
Set 3.....300lbs-25 reps

Standing Calve Raises
Set 1.....150lbs-20 reps
Set 2.....170lbs-20 reps
Set 3.....190lbs-20 reps

During this workout I felt great:
-Endurance was as high as it ever was during my first cycle, maybe higher.
-Recovery was almost instant, I was fresh before I could even get the weights changed for the next set.
-Aggression was really fkn nice, I felt like my normal self all day but the second I started the first set it kicked in... but in a good controlled way.
-Strength was great
-Control was superb, even on the last set of squats while doing 405lb in under 30 seconds. Movements were crisp and purposeful, perfect form.
-Confidence was very high.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
I have not mentioned it because I've been sick and busy writing about being sick but now that I have a second I'll put it out there... since starting the Mecha I have been extremely dry. Not dry in the sense of painful joints but dry as in I have seen all the water retention from the LMG vanish into thin air.

I'm a naturally vascular person and look like a beast after taking any kind of vascular pump (I take NO3 crhome), it's easy to notice. Well since Wednesday I've been experiencing the same garden hose veins as achieved with my NO3 but without having taken anything. And at the end of week 2 I did not appear bloated but I did feel like I had a food belly, since starting mechabol that has gone away as well.

Just some noteworthy stuff that I had not been able to jot down until now.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Taking the third and final dose of the day right before bed ended up working out. I did not feel sick before falling asleep so no issues there.

Had to wake up really early this morning and felt lethargic, it was tough to get out of bed. But once up and moving I was fine. I can't say if it was from the methyl or because I had a pretty intense leg workout the day before.

Today went well... did not feel sick at all, had a good bi's and tri's workout this afternoon. Now I'm just waiting for another 2 hours to pass so I can take the last dose of the day without getting sick.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
About to take the third dose with a casein shake and go to bed. Just weighed myself and the scale is reading 205.2... we'll see what is says tomorrow morning.

When I woke up this morning the scale was reading 199.9 and it's jumped all the way to 205.2 throughout the course of the day. That's the biggest increase for one day that I can remember having.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 3 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Well week 3 started off pretty rough, the mechabol made me extremely sick when I dosed 50mg at once so I had to break it up into 3 doses throughout the day. Still I would get sick unless I waited until right before bed to take the third and final dose of the day. Also eating allot of carbs with the mechabol seems to help. It sounds so simple now but it sure did take me 5 days of being very sick to figure that out. But now everything is good to go and I'm excited about the remaining weeks of the cycle.

Since I've started taking the mechabol right before bed I have had some really good deep sleep which for me is a rarity. I'm adding "Sleep" to the progress report below.

........Strength: ++

Agressiveness: +++

..........Energy: Tough to get out of bed in the morning, once up I'm ok

.....Endurance: +++

.......Hair Loss: N/A

.Fat loss/gain: N/A

............Acne: N/A

.......Appetite: ++

......Sex Drive: N/A

...........Sleep:+

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Took this morning's dose with a Mass Gainer Shake only as I did not have time to make breakfast... got sick. Even though the shake contains allot of carbs it seems like only carbs via solid food will help keep me from feeling sick after taking Mechabol.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
The next 2 weeks will be interesting because as of now I have been working out with a ration of about 70% weight lifting and 30% cardio.

On May 25th I have a PT test so for the next two weeks the ratio is going to shift to 75% cardio and 25% weight lifting. That will be the only change, diet and dosing will remain the same.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hey bro, watch your bp on mechabol. that stuff gets me racing hard.i double down on the hawthorne berry, i run liquid and use the cel cycle assist and it seems to help a little. i'm actually waiting to go to the gym now until it falls back down a little bit. never any naseua and i've ran over 100mg a day, that seems a bit on the weird side. Air Force pt is definately not HIIT, unless your having a case race or keg stands man!

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
hey bro, watch your bp on mechabol. that stuff gets me racing hard.i double down on the hawthorne berry, i run liquid and use the cel cycle assist and it seems to help a little. i'm actually waiting to go to the gym now until it falls back down a little bit. never any naseua and i've ran over 100mg a day, that seems a bit on the weird side. Air Force pt is definately not HIIT, unless your having a case race or keg stands man!
I seem to have it in check now... my squadron does it's own version of PT and HIIT is part of it

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I seem to have it in check now... my squadron does it's own version of PT and HIIT is part of it
my squadron did keg stands and beer hunts... i think i got paid off in bottles of booze for passing pt scores. LOL. guess the air force has changed since i left...

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
my squadron did keg stands and beer hunts... i think i got paid off in bottles of booze for passing pt scores. LOL. guess the air force has changed since i left...
Lol, yeah it's changed. How long have you been out?

It's pretty competitive now with all the budget cuts, they've been cutting people left and right since I joined over 4 years ago. You're pretty much booted for anything now.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol, yeah it's changed. How long have you been out?

It's pretty competitive now with all the budget cuts, they've been cutting people left and right since I joined over 4 years ago. You're pretty much booted for anything now.
they always kick people out left and right anyways. i've been out of active duty since 2007, did the guard thing for a few years and that ended in 09. i actually work on a base right now and never see any of them messing around with pt. consider your self a lucky one.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 4 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Week 4 has been very enjoyable. I only hit the weights twice and the rest has been pushups, situps, and running. Strength and endurance have both continued to increase gradually, aggressivness is still there and still very good and controllable, however, it has stopped increasing.

I started the Androgel on Wednesday, 4 pumps ED after my morning shower (will increase to 5 in the later weeks). It STINGS something horrible when you put it on the boys. Sex Drive has been up a bit, harder erections and more stamina in bed.

I have also been gradually pulling my last dose of the day closer and closer to my lunchtime dose and am now taking it at 7:00 and not getting sick at all. The only thing that I have notice about changing the timing of the last dose is now that it's not right before bed I am not sleeping as well as I was when I was taking it just before hitting the hay.

Should also mention a slight change is diet this past week, I got sick of chicken so I switched to T-bone steaks.

Adding "Recovery" to the progress report, this should have been in there from the very beginning.

........Recovery: ++++

......Endurance: ++++

.........Strength: +++

Agressiveness: +++

........Appetite: ++

.........Fat loss: +

.......Sex Drive: +

............Sleep: +

..........Energy: Tough to get out of bed in the morning, once up I'm ok

........Hair Loss:

.............Acne:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Erase (25mg on SA off days, if needed, dose will be more frequent)
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

NOTE: I will be taking a full hormone profile blood test 1 month after I have finished PCT. I did not take pre-cycle bloods so there will not be anything like that to compare post PCT bloods to.

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND
This is my 2nd cycle with PH's, my first was 6 weeks of Epi & Bold and was logged in the thread "Like a Virgin"

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET:
Lots of Chicken and greens... will not be counting calories but my diet is solid. I will attempt to post daily diets every few days.

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Considering dropping Erase from PCT for the following reasons, unless signs of gyno start showing.

-I fear EndoAmp + Erase together may suppress cortisol too much
-I fear Torem + Sustain Alpha + Erase may suppress Estrogen levels too much

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 5 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

I have noticed some back acne, very minimal and not noticeable unless you're looking for it. It has been harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning but I have no problems once I'm up. Sleep has improved again, it's a deep sleep, almost too deep... makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

I was supposed to be taking a PT test this Friday but it got pushed back until next Tuesday so training will remain mostly cardio until then... even with lack of weight training I am still gaining nicely.

Compared to my first cycle of Havoc & Bold, week 5 is better in terms of lethargy with this cycle yet muscle hardness was better with Havoc & Bold.

.........Recovery: ++++
.......Endurance: ++++
..........Strength: +++
.....Muscle Gain: +++
.Agressiveness: +++
..........Appetite: ++
..............Sleep: ++
..............Bloat: +
...........Fat loss: +
........Sex Drive: +
.........Lethargy: +
...............Acne: +
.........Hair Loss:
Testi Shrinkage:

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8
-Erase (On hand if needed)

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET:

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 6 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Blood Pressure was extremely high when I got it checked this week. I was in an extreme amount of pain due to my spine so it's tough to tell just how much of the BP issue was caused by the PH's and how much was from the pain.

Lethargy has gone up a bit, worthy of another mark on the chart below... still better than my first cycle of Havoc & Bold

Bloat has gone up as well, nothing extreme but still worthy of another mark on the chart below.

.....Muscle Gain: ++++
..............Bloat: ++
.........Lethargy: ++
.........Hair Loss:
Testi Shrinkage:

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET:

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
I lost 5 pounds last night. Stepped on the scale just before bed and weighed in at 215.2, woke up and weighed 210.3

I usually lose anywhere from 2-2.5 lbs over night but have never lost such a drastic amount. I have been running on adderall for the past two days, did not sleep at all Sunday night and went to bed at 1:30 last night, woke up at 6:00. To lose 5lbs in 4.5 hours seems extreme.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's water, from sweating, u sweet more on cycle and u drink more, so u lose more water weight at night

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
WEEK 7 PROGRESS REPORT

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

..............Bloat: ++
.........Lethargy: +++
.........Hair Loss:
Testi Shrinkage:

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET:

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 8 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

Appetite was all over the place this week, one day I didn't have the appetite to eat anything and the next I was a bottomless pit.

Bloat from the LMG is starting to show in the stomach.

..............Bloat: +++
.........Hair Loss:
Testi Shrinkage:

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET:

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fuuuucccckkkk I'm in for this! Looks like you did a lot of research and covered all your tracks in regards to support supplements. How have I missed this so far?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
*******s started this "fit to fight" **** and all it does is crowd the gyms with idiots who can't pass PT tests.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
*******s started this "fit to fight" **** and all it does is crowd the gyms with idiots who can't pass PT tests.
Yeah. I. Noticing. I may just buy a membership somewhere instead of lift with the af fatties here. Nothing pisses me off worse than a ***got crowding a squat rack doing curls or someone doing fkutter kicks on a bench.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I. Noticing. I may just buy a membership somewhere instead of lift with the af fatties here. Nothing pisses me off worse than a ***got crowding a squat rack doing curls or someone doing fkutter kicks on a bench.
Yeah, try being overseas... Only one gym and 5,000 people on base. Makes sense.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah, try being overseas... Only one gym and 5,000 people on base. Makes sense.
Twice... we built our own and stole equipment from the main gym in bagram in 2007

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Twice... we built our own and stole equipment from the main gym in bagram in 2007
Stationed in England... The gym in the desert was better than the one here... We had three gyms where I was... And a full cross fit gym so all those ***s could kip up together to lady gaga..

Full bumper plate set up to 1000 lbs...god I want to deploy again.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Stationed in England... The gym in the desert was better than the one here... We had three gyms where I was... And a full cross fit gym so all those ***s could kip up together to lady gaga..

Full bumper plate set up to 1000 lbs...god I want to deploy again.
Id go back doing what i do now but thats because id make a quarter mil. Other than that keep me the f out of there!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Id go back doing what i do now but thats because id make a quarter mil. Other than that keep me the f out of there!
Yeah FML... Hate these bases. I'm starting terminal July 13... Air Force dropped my enlistment to send me to AFROTC to commission .. Thanks tax payees for a full ride scholarship.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah FML... Hate these bases. I'm starting terminal July 13... Air Force dropped my enlistment to send me to AFROTC to commission .. Thanks tax payees for a full ride scholarship.
Congrats on that bro. If something like that happened to me i may still have bdus in my closet. Or ABUs. My terminal leave was the best time ever. 2 months of smoking weed, fishing, mudding and drinking. What are you goimg to be doing as an officer?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on that bro. If something like that happened to me i may still have bdus in my closet. Or ABUs. My terminal leave was the best time ever. 2 months of smoking weed, fishing, mudding and drinking. What are you goimg to be doing as an officer?
Im going to apply for all rated slots so pilot, navigator, WSO, ABM... Non rated I'm looking at OSI and intel.

Sorry OP didn't mean to jack your thread! Where's an update anyways:)

Broly.

Broly.

Awards
Week 9 Progress Report

Starting Weigh in

Last Week's Weigh in

Current Weigh in

.Agressiveness: ++++
..............Bloat: +++
........Sex Drive: ++
.........Hair Loss:
Testi Shrinkage:

MECHA-BALLIN'

Cycle:

Cycle Support:

PCT:

-PCT Assist
-Torem (60/60/30/30)
-TCF-1
-Endo Amp
-Toco-8

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
Vit. E
Vit. C
Calcium
BCAA's
Glutamine
MACA Root

BACKGROUND

STATS:
Height-6' 3.5"
Weight-196.7
Age-26

DIET: