You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Pinned 450mg of test e. I had 1.5cc left in one vial so I said fock it and shot it all.

    I am going to mix my hcg and start that next week. The last week of July I start running winny at 50mg. I might bump it up and run it a bit higher.

    My tattoo artist offered to do some free work for some winny.... its pretty tempting. I got my other pec covered last week so the new pics will look a little different.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  2. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    42673

    Sick stuff bro, I'm looking forward to see the new tat, I've been thinking about a chest piece. Other news, my ass is back in the gym as of yesterday. Lost almost all strength lol!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120703_114931.png
Views: 109
Size:  348.3 KB

    There is the new tattoo. That was literally right after I got out of the chair
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Gym.Eat.Sleep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    175

    Looks sick...definitely a talented tattoo artist
  5. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym.Eat.Sleep
    Looks sick...definitely a talented tattoo artist
    Thanks man. He freehanded it. He offered to do free tattoos if I gave him some gear. He said he would do a 800 dollar tattoo for a cycle. I can our together a cycle for less than that.... its tempting
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Thanks man. He freehanded it. He offered to do free tattoos if I gave him some gear. He said he would do a 800 dollar tattoo for a cycle. I can our together a cycle for less than that.... its tempting
    You also have to calculate the risk into the price, you are getting the product I'm assuming through mail? Your taking that risk of someone waiting with it or not receiving it at all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    You also have to calculate the risk into the price, you are getting the product I'm assuming through mail? Your taking that risk of someone waiting with it or not receiving it at all.
    That's true man good point.

    Taking a day off... hope you all have a sick a$$ 4th of July! I'm hitting the beach and gunna get my tan on and let all the girls stare at me
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    42673

    Haha I figured you would be hitting the beach. How are you liking the heat? Haha
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's true man good point.

    Taking a day off... hope you all have a sick a$$ 4th of July! I'm hitting the beach and gunna get my tan on and let all the girls stare at me
    Love it bro! Enjoy your 4th man! I hit the gym then pool and now home making some grub and will play some baseball with my boys.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Love it bro! Enjoy your 4th man! I hit the gym then pool and now home making some grub and will play some baseball with my boys.
    Nice bro. Hope that was a good 4th!

    Hit legs today. I will update later. I got a story too... totally lost it on some guy and his girl using the squat rack for bent over rows... and taking their sweet time. I freaked and they hurried off real quick like and let me have the squat rack. Haha I made that dude feel like a fool in front of his girl...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5856860

    I had some tool bag using the squat rack for straight bar curls today. Which whatever I don't care but he was taking his sweet a** time!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Nice bro. Hope that was a good 4th!

    Hit legs today. I will update later. I got a story too... totally lost it on some guy and his girl using the squat rack for bent over rows... and taking their sweet time. I freaked and they hurried off real quick like and let me have the squat rack. Haha I made that dude feel like a fool in front of his girl...
    That test is flowing strong. Next you will post "I wanted to hit incline bech but someone was on it, so I killed him."
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  13. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice bro. Hope that was a good 4th!

    Hit legs today. I will update later. I got a story too... totally lost it on some guy and his girl using the squat rack for bent over rows... and taking their sweet time. I freaked and they hurried off real quick like and let me have the squat rack. Haha I made that dude feel like a fool in front of his girl...
    Hell ya it definitely was bro! What is with these idiots using the squat rack for bs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I had some tool bag using the squat rack for straight bar curls today. Which whatever I don't care but he was taking his sweet a** time!
    Same thing, you don't even need to be on anabolics to lose it when this happens!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    That test is flowing strong. Next you will post "I wanted to hit incline bech but someone was on it, so I killed him."
    That is believable.... that's scary... and yes the test is flowing strong. I'm at 700mg now and gunna run it like that for the next 9 weeks.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I had some tool bag using the squat rack for straight bar curls today. Which whatever I don't care but he was taking his sweet a** time!
    Oh I hate that!! I usually say something to people that do that and they always puss out and go away.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Hell ya it definitely was bro! What is with these idiots using the squat rack for bs!
    Same thing, you don't even need to be on anabolics to lose it when this happens!
    True bro. On roids or not I lose my temper on people like that.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    True bro. On roids or not I lose my temper on people like that.
    With our finely tuned physiques people begin to just stay out of your way lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  18. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Angry July 6th 2012


    Legs.

    Focused on volume and form. Hit my quads really hard and.

    6 A.M. Hit 250 Flights of stairmaster for a burn of 550 Calories


    5PM-

    Squats 225x10, 315x6, 365x4, 275x8, 185x20 (widowmaker PR)

    Front squat 135x10, 8, 6, 4 (my legs were fried)

    Straight Leg Lift (hams) 135x8, 135x10, 165x10, 165x8

    Seated Quad Curls 115x15, 130x10, 130x10 85x20 (widowmaker)

    Ham Curls 100x10, 115x10, 130x10

    Total Time: 1Hr 10 Minutes

    I cut it kinda short because I tweaked my back somewhere in that workout. So I am taking a day off today and get back in for a brutal back workout Sunday morning.... BS injuries
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  19. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    42673

    Dang bro, sorry to hear about the back acting up yesterday. I hope the rest will give it time to get back to normal, I think it should hopefully if it wasn't serious. You gotta delete some of your messages bro, you've maxed out lol
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Legs.

    Focused on volume and form. Hit my quads really hard and.

    6 A.M. Hit 250 Flights of stairmaster for a burn of 550 Calories


    5PM-

    Squats 225x10, 315x6, 365x4, 275x8, 185x20 (widowmaker PR)

    Front squat 135x10, 8, 6, 4 (my legs were fried)

    Straight Leg Lift (hams) 135x8, 135x10, 165x10, 165x8

    Seated Quad Curls 115x15, 130x10, 130x10 85x20 (widowmaker)

    Ham Curls 100x10, 115x10, 130x10

    Total Time: 1Hr 10 Minutes

    I cut it kinda short because I tweaked my back somewhere in that workout. So I am taking a day off today and get back in for a brutal back workout Sunday morning.... BS injuries
    Very nice weight on those squats bro! I'm going to be hitting squats twice a week now to get them where they need to be. Sorry to hear about the back brosef! Rest up, eat more protein and fruit and get back to wrecking that sh1t!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Thanks guys. Back is much better. My girl gave me a massage and it felt amazing. Im gunna hit back in the morning.

    LTL thanks man. I am getting over a knee injury but I'm feeling pretty good and I'm also starting to hit legs 2x a week. My biggest squat was 485 1rm when I ran SD. I want to break that this cycle.

    Mail- inbox is clear brother. Lets get that cycle set for you!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  22. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    234810

    DAVE HELP!!!! i know ive been away for a bit and im sorry but HELP! i pinned testprop for the first time to day. first time to pin test.. i put a 1" 25g in my delt. i buried it all they way in. i attempted to aspirate. its an akward angel so i tried my best. didnt really get any bubbles but didnt get any blood. i pushed in on the pin and it was alot hard to inject than i thought it would be. so added more force and it slowly went in. when it was all in i pushed extra hard to make sure i got it all. then removed the needle and blood started pouring out.. DRstra8t has told me this happens., but ive only done im injects with 29g and it was water base stuff. is it common for it to bleed this much. i applied pressure for a minute and it had stooped bleeding.

    so is this normal, will it happen all the time? the blood almost completely soaked the alcohoe pad

    and more importantly did i lose any of the test?

    it didnt hurt and im not dead as of 5 mins after injecttion
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    You are fine bro. You nlknicked a small vein. Doesn't mean you injected in a blood vessel or anything serious. You didn't lose the test at all.

    Inject slow man and it will help with any PIP. The faster I inject I found it hurts worse.

    Don't sweat it you will be fine bro. I had blood pouring out of my a$$ cheeck the other day and I'm still alive lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  24. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    234810

    your the man dave. i was more worried about wasting the test, the sweet sweet test. i only did 1/2cc jsut for a trail run. but tommorow is when i start doing a full cc.

    how do you pull the plunger when you inject into your delt. i was giving it everything i had and couldnt budge it.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    I can't do my delts. I can't reach them good enough to asperate so I have my roommate do it. I do my own quads and glutes.

    It didn't waste the test and a bit of bleeding is fine. If the bleeding doesn't stop after 45 seconds or less apply some pressure and hold.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  26. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    68491

    Late..... but in on the Danger!
  27. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Late..... but in on the Danger!
    Lol good to have ya man. I still got 10 weeks so your not that late.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  28. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    So my back is good now. I think it was just strained a bit but it wasnt serious.

    I hit Shoulders and Abs on Sunday and took yesterday off.

    I hit a Burn session this morning for 250 Calories.

    I will be hitting the gym here shortly for a heavy Back workout! WOOT! favorite lifting day!

    So I need some advice here. I am running this cycle until October 10th. That is when I will start my PCT and was planning on running my Winny for 6 weeks prior to that at 50mg ED. I have enough winny for 7 weeks plus 4 days at that dose. Here is the question... Do you think I would get better results if I dropped the Winny and ran Epistane with the Test E? I would pulse it for 6 weeks at 40mg on lift days and 20mg on non-lift days. Which way will give me better results? It was something I was just thinking of and figured I would ask since I have never ran Winny or Epistane.. havent made up my mind either way.

    Will be pinning 300mg Test tonight.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  29. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5856860

    Glad your backs alright. Back injuries suck! I'm also curious about The same thing. Are you planning on ruining oral winny or pinning it? I'm thinking about adding winny to the last 6 weeks of my cycle.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    So my back is good now. I think it was just strained a bit but it wasnt serious.

    I hit Shoulders and Abs on Sunday and took yesterday off.

    I hit a Burn session this morning for 250 Calories.

    I will be hitting the gym here shortly for a heavy Back workout! WOOT! favorite lifting day!

    So I need some advice here. I am running this cycle until October 10th. That is when I will start my PCT and was planning on running my Winny for 6 weeks prior to that at 50mg ED. I have enough winny for 7 weeks plus 4 days at that dose. Here is the question... Do you think I would get better results if I dropped the Winny and ran Epistane with the Test E? I would pulse it for 6 weeks at 40mg on lift days and 20mg on non-lift days. Which way will give me better results? It was something I was just thinking of and figured I would ask since I have never ran Winny or Epistane.. havent made up my mind either way.

    Will be pinning 300mg Test tonight.
    Great lifters think alike, back day for me too =)

    I have mixed thoughts, winny works. Period. I've heard epistane working great for some and not so great for others. More of a hit or miss really. At the same time, if epi does work well for you I feel the gains would be more keepable and permanent.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  31. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Glad your backs alright. Back injuries suck! I'm also curious about The same thing. Are you planning on ruining oral winny or pinning it? I'm thinking about adding winny to the last 6 weeks of my cycle.
    Thanks man. I have been planning to run the winny this whole time. I have 200 10mg tabs and 2 vials of 25mg/1ml. So I was going to pin 1cc ED and use tabs for the first 20 days then stick to tabs for the rest.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  32. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Great lifters think alike, back day for me too =)

    I have mixed thoughts, winny works. Period. I've heard epistane working great for some and not so great for others. More of a hit or miss really. At the same time, if epi does work well for you I feel the gains would be more keepable and permanent.
    Yeah I have heard that. Its a risk and I don't know if its a risk I wanna take. Maybe just throw it in next cycle and see how I do with it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  33. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Yeah I have heard that. Its a risk and I don't know if its a risk I wanna take. Maybe just throw it in next cycle and see how I do with it.
    Why the comsideration to run epi instead?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  34. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    My buddy is running it and having great results. Figured its was worth considering. But I am gunna wait for next cycle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  35. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    My buddy is running it and having great results. Figured its was worth considering. But I am gunna wait for next cycle.
    There is always next cycle
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  36. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Yep... abombs/test/tren
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Yep... abombs/test/tren
    Sounds like a mass fest to me. I would love to run tren except for me at least, part of doing steroids is enjoying the feeling, not just the size and strength. With tren, paranoia, isomnia, feverish, etc doesn't seem worth it.

    I guess if I were to run it I would do like 750mg of test a week with 25mg of tren ED.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  38. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Sounds like a mass fest to me. I would love to run tren except for me at least, part of doing steroids is enjoying the feeling, not just the size and strength. With tren, paranoia, isomnia, feverish, etc doesn't seem worth it.

    I guess if I were to run it I would do like 750mg of test a week with 25mg of tren ED.
    Yeah I'm gunna try it and see what sides I get. My cousin gets almost no sides and so I might get lucky too.

    Test p 1-10 at 100mg ED and Tren 1-6 at 35mg Ed and bump depending on sides. I will put the orals in there prolly before the test and they will overlap by 1 week. Should be epic!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  39. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Nice log so far man deff have enjoyed this thus far
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  40. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Nice log so far man deff have enjoyed this thus far
    Thanks man. The fun is just starting.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in