You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. If I can transform and recomp and achieve half of your success your having right now I would be stoked.
    Hey man that's a hell of a compliment! You will get there my brother! I'm just pumped to possibly venture into real gear for the next run so I hope to learn here! Be an example man and keep your head in it! I need to recover from this setback though for real, what bad timing...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Hey man that's a hell of a compliment! You will get there my brother! I'm just pumped to possibly venture into real gear for the next run so I hope to learn here! Be an example man and keep your head in it! I need to recover from this setback though for real, what bad timing...
    Don't you worry bro. I'm so dedicated it isn't funny. I live to grow muscle hahaha. That blows about your flu but I'm sure you will be back swinging pretty quick.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off day today and tomorrow. I'm going to prolly do cardio tomorrow and today I'm chilling and gunna do some swimming.

I pinned 300mg Test this morning.
    8mg of aromasin
    Took 20mg dbol this morning
    Liver support

I don't have any real sides and I have already had people say I look bigger. My veins are getting ridiculous and my strength is going up way faster than my SD run.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Thank you for referring back to SD to let me know. I'm still waiting to hear back from this place about a job and once that happens and I get some money you know its on.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Thank you for referring back to SD to let me know. I'm still waiting to hear back from this place about a job and once that happens and I get some money you know its on.
    Bro from what I remember you have been lifting for 2 months? Way to early to even be considering cycling. Not trying to be a parent here just a bit concerned why you would feel that is even needed so early?
    PES Representative
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-

30mg Dbol
    12.5mg Exemestane
    Vitamins
    3g Taurine with breakfast

No major sides and I feel GREAT! The Testosterone should be kicking in this week. I can tell my libido is up but its kind of hard to tell because the Dbol makes me want to have sex with every girl (almost) hahaha.

Diet-
    I slacked this weekend. It was lower calories but had more carbs than I should have. Its back on track now. I will be hitting no more than 200g of Carbs everyday for the rest of week with a goal of 300g Protein and use fat to fill the calorie deficit.

Training-
    Ran 3 Miles in my neighborhood this morning before work. Felt good but around 2.5 miles I started to get a calf pump. Nothing too painful and it didnt slow me down but I could tell.

I will be hitting Chest and Back tonight.

Tuesday-
    Bis, Tris, Forearms

Wednesday-
    Off (cardio)

Thursday-
    DEADLIFTS!!!! and light shoulders

Friday-
    Hams, Quads, Calves

Saturday-
    Chest/Back

Sunday-
    Bis, Tris and forearms

*** Cardio will be done everyday with a goal of 500 calories. Burn days will be a target of 500-800 Calories and that will be on a no lift day***
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120611_193255.png
Views: 179
Size:  215.3 KB

Snapped this today. Figured I would post it here too.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Weighed myself. I am up 5 lbs. I have definitely lost fat too. I hit cardio in the AM for a burn of 550 calories and hit bis/tris and abs after work. I will update it tomorrow... I'm wore out from today
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Ha nice bro, keep up the good work and rest up, your clearly pushing yourself everyday. How's the recovery?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20120611_193255.png
Views: 179
Size:  215.3 KB

Snapped this today. Figured I would post it here too.
    Nice shot bro, those abs are going to be shredding up real quick! Thats a sick tat bro but it covers the horseshoes!
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Weighed myself. I am up 5 lbs. I have definitely lost fat too. I hit cardio in the AM for a burn of 550 calories and hit bis/tris and abs after work. I will update it tomorrow... I'm wore out from today
    5 lbs with lest bf..... awe sh1t! Hope the seat belt is on because the ride is moving!
    PES Representative
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Ha nice bro, keep up the good work and rest up, your clearly pushing yourself everyday. How's the recovery?
    Thanks man. Recovery is getting better and faster. The dbol really helps and I can feel the Testosterone kicking in now. I'm about to bump it up 750mg EW after one more injection.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice shot bro, those abs are going to be shredding up real quick! Thats a sick tat bro but it covers the horseshoes!

5 lbs with lest bf..... awe sh1t! Hope the seat belt is on because the ride is moving!
    Yeah my tattoos cover up a lot of definition on both arms. But women love tattoos just as much as big muscles hahaha so its all good. With tattoos... the tanner you get your definition comes back out.

I can tell bodyfat is dropping because I am growing veins on my veins plus I look a lot leaner. Got a couple compliments at my buddies pool this last weekend... as long as other people notice I'm growing then I'm happy.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey dave can you shove an 1 inch needle in your deltoid? i used a half inch one last night but i dont know if it went in deep enough
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah man I can use a 1 inch and I also have 1-1/2 inch 23g I will use. I have meaty deltoids though and I always asperate and have yet to hit a vein.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Cool I'm about to place an order. I can use the 1 inch'rs on my quads and delts. I'll get some 1 1/2 for my glutes. Want to get comfortable jabbing everywhere I plan on using prop in the spring
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man I can use a 1 inch and I also have 1-1/2 inch 23g I will use. I have meaty deltoids though and I always asperate and have yet to hit a vein.
    Fuk .. one and a half inch needle.. pinning is so scary
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Fuk .. one and a half inch needle.. pinning is so scary
    I actually look forward to it now. I get all excited and sh*t on injection days haha. Needles have never bothered me at all and I prefer injecting over taking orals.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Well I have not used a one inch yet but I can't believe it didn't hurt when I pined my delt. I didn't even feel it. I did a nice slow controlled push too not the stabbing motion. I have not pinned I. The flute yet but I figure if I use prop I'm going to have too
    Christopher
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Needles are fun
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I'm Gona pin my skin flute
    Christopher
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Wo wo wo there buddy, needles are fun and all but keep them out of the flute
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-

30mg Dbol
    10mg Exemestane (liquid)

Diet- 2800 calories 150g carbs and rest was protein and fats.

No workout today my body was thrashed from last two days. So 1 rest day and I will do HIIT sprints tomorrow morning and then deadlifts in the afternoon after work.
    I will hit more carbs tomorrow in preparation of the heavy lift session. My target will be 3300-3400 calories with a cardio burn of around 300-500.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Good luck in the cycle man. Hope you get as swoll as possible. Put up some pics! Im trying to put some on my log but i have to get 50 posts :P
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeygym View Post
    Good luck in the cycle man. Hope you get as swoll as possible. Put up some pics! Im trying to put some on my log but i have to get 50 posts :P
    I have got a few not but my girl comes into town next week and she will gladly take pictures for me, and good luck to you too bro! email me those pics and I will post em for you.

Here is some motivation for you all....
    Name:  r.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  118.7 KB
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-

Well I'm bloated... I am at 197. That's 10 lbs from start of cycle lol.

Workout-
    All of this was done with perfect and I mean PERFECT form...

Deadlifts-
    225x6
    315x6
    405x1
    435x1
    315x6
    275x10
    225x11
    135x10

Abs-

Machine Crunch- 135x20, 135x20, 165x20, 165x20
    Leg Raises- BW x 20,15, 10, 5
    Rope crunches- 160x15, 180x10, 195x5

My back was thrashed after the deads but my body needed a fast paced, heavy workout to shock it. Workout took just about 50 minutes. The dbol is still making me stronger...

Tomorrow I pin 300mg and will hit shoulders then legs on Saturday. That will give my CNS a break before legs as well as my lower back.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Is ur AI legit, my favorite RC site has a few ai's that have been called in to question. I might be paying extra and going pharm grade
    Christopher
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah its legit... no doubt. If I use too much my joints kill me lol. I also have a bunch of pharma grade.... I'm a pack rat for supplements haha
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Update-

Well I'm bloated... I am at 197. That's 10 lbs from start of cycle lol.

Workout-
    All of this was done with perfect and I mean PERFECT form...

Deadlifts-
    225x6
    315x6
    405x1
    435x1
    315x6
    275x10
    225x11
    135x10

Abs-

Machine Crunch- 135x20, 135x20, 165x20, 165x20
    Leg Raises- BW x 20,15, 10, 5
    Rope crunches- 160x15, 180x10, 195x5

My back was thrashed after the deads but my body needed a fast paced, heavy workout to shock it. Workout took just about 50 minutes. The dbol is still making me stronger...

Tomorrow I pin 300mg and will hit shoulders then legs on Saturday. That will give my CNS a break before legs as well as my lower back.
    Good sh1t on the deads man. 51 reps is beast bro!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Good sh1t on the deads man. 51 reps is beast bro!
    Thanks bro. My back is feeling it today Haha. Its a good sore though not painful. I'm gunna fock my shoulders up real good tonight.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deadlifts = the best exercise for mass and strength. Period.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Deadlifts = the best exercise for mass and strength. Period.
    Amen! I'm going to break my PR 1RM this cycle of 455 for deadlift. I would also like to break 335 for bench and 485 for squat.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i finished a 3 week run of androgel, because i'm so vain that since i had a beach vacation i had to be beasting out of my clothes, at least compared to prior the first cycle. i can say today that i am glad that i ran out when i ddi, because i am recovering much faster without even the use of a SERM, though one is very likely once i get home. Key PCT is DAA and after i read a little about soy, i discovered that a dose of the disgusting protein at night (ONLY!!) is good for HGH, based on an obscure source due to heavy alcohol intoxication. I've gained immense weight and my awesome abs are completely covered in beer fat. But i don't have moobs so all is well so far. great job, Dave, I don't exactly know why i posted this on your thang. Guess its cause I'm tipsy. God Bless
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's going on DD? You still killing it bro??
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    What's going on DD? You still killing it bro??
    Yeah man. I missed the gym from Tuesday to Thursday due to some family emergency that came up. Everything is good now and I am killing it again. tomorrow is my last day of dbol. I will be updating tomorrow after the gym with my last 3 lift sessions.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Yeah man. I missed the gym from Tuesday to Thursday due to some family emergency that came up. Everything is good now and I am killing it again. tomorrow is my last day of dbol. I will be updating tomorrow after the gym with my last 3 lift sessions.
    Hope everything is well DD. Kill it tomorrow and make that last day of Dbol really count! What are you working out?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Sorry to hear bro! Hope all is well and looking forward to the updates.
    PES Representative
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Hope everything is well DD. Kill it tomorrow and make that last day of Dbol really count! What are you working out?
    Thanks bro!

I'm hitting chest and back. This workout will emphasis back more than chest. Next one will be the other way around on Tuesday. I'm gunna leave a focking murder scene.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hell yeah Dave, keep up the good work. Any numbers...lol just remembered you said you were gonna mirror no scale
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah I got numbers for my arm, shoulder and todays chest/back workout I'm gunna put up. My roommate said he would snap some pics for me and I will get them up.

As far as the mirror... I look huge, lean and I was at a bar with some buddies and started talking to this girl. She told me I look like a roid monkey.... I said thanks. And I had a job offer at a local club to be a bouncer part time. Its a huge club that's really popular so I'm stoked!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Yeah I got numbers for my arm, shoulder and todays chest/back workout I'm gunna put up. My roommate said he would snap some pics for me and I will get them up.

As far as the mirror... I look huge, lean and I was at a bar with some buddies and started talking to this girl. She told me I look like a roid monkey.... I said thanks. And I had a job offer at a local club to be a bouncer part time. Its a huge club that's really popular so I'm stoked!
    Nice dude! I used to bounce at a bar...great way to take out frustrations =) you also just get to stand around and look huge lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM