You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 2 of 22 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Its preemptive bro. I had trouble a couple weeks ago when I was at 4.5mg of letrozole. Now its 2mg and I'm tapering off and on to aromasin.

If it weren't for the gyno reversal then it wouldn't be necessary.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Registered User

Well...were the fuk have i been. im in.
    seems like ur going to be a -- big, veiny, shredded beast --

dont slack on the pics and stats
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Glad to have you guys along! Sorry for lack of updates. Went camping this weekend. It was totally epic and the beaches are awesome here in NC! (So are the women).

Everything is good so far. No sides and I am tapering the Letro down and going onto aromasin this week.

Will be doing 3rd inject soon. My roomate gets back tomorrow so i can get pics then. Now I gotta shower and wash the smell of skank off lol.

Oh yeah I dropped my dosage down on dbol to 30mg over the weekend. I will be working back up to 50mg slowly. I feel a big difference at 30mg and IMO more isn't better.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You said that dam roommate is home a day or two, where are my pics...no homo
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ha don't worry *** I gotta put em on the computer. Probably tomorrow afternoon.

Now these pics are 2 weeks into the cycle almost. so I look a little more "wet" but I am not putting on fat and estrogen is in check.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

in my limited experience with this stuff, i noticed i had the same problem. I gained 10 pounds immediately, though that was gaining back what i had lost from pneumonia a few months back. once i reached 204, it stopped. I was on test, winny , and this methyl "supp" going under the trade name methylstenbolone. I shred the body fat percentage down to 7, which I've never done even during my heroin/crack years, not that i was measuring that anyways back then. But what i can offer as perhaps help here for shredding is what worked for me, sprints. 30 second sprints three times a week, for like 30 minutes on the cardio days.. The results were almost hilarious in that it was so quick that I had a hard time convincing people i wasn't taking any AS. The first day that i did the sprints i was on the treadmill doing the cardio jog thing when i sped the thing up to 14 for a few seconds. I think that that helped because I didn't just go straight into it from zero. My inner thighs were SORE, though not for too long. Sounds like you know way more than me in this field, and I'm sorry if I sound presumptious. God Bless
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks man. I do sprint 2 times a week right now for cardio. I do distance sprints... about 50-100 meters for 30-45 minutes with 1 minute rests. The other days I use the stairmaster to burn a ton of calories. It has has really leaned me down. My diet is also on point so that plays a big part too.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

A bit late but subbed man! I'm on week three of my sus and anadrol cycle! Looks like you've got your sh1t sorted man good luck with everything!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks man and welcome.

Update-

No sides and the dbol is making my lifts go up like crazy. I'm still staying pretty dry since I'm carb cycling.

Yesterday was the last dose of letro and now I'm just using exemestane at 12.5mg ED. (I ran it at 25mg all week while I tapered off letro to build up a good blood level)

Diet is good hitting 3200 calories on lift days and 2800 on burn days.

I will get pics up this weekend.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hell yeah that's my boy Dave, killing that right now. You have to let me know what you notice between dbol and SD for this cycle. I'm sure this one is going to be way better with the gear and such your running after. The discussion about sprints was right after I read an article about sprints and I'm so going to add that into my routine when I get back to it
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Where have I been? Way late but in!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Hell yeah that's my boy Dave, killing that right now. You have to let me know what you notice between dbol and SD for this cycle. I'm sure this one is going to be way better with the gear and such your running after. The discussion about sprints was right after I read an article about sprints and I'm so going to add that into my routine when I get back to it
    I love dbol way more than sd. My lifts go up faster, no sides and there isn't any real bad lethargy. I am using aromasin and keeping estrogen low so I am pretty dry with the dbol being a "wet" compound. I could probably gets stronger and bigger from dbol at 50mg compared to sd at 20mg and with much less sides. Only down side.... it aromatises.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Where have I been? Way late but in!
    Welcome bro! I'm throwing pics up tomorrow.

Hit chest/back today. IT WAS EPIC! I had a huge pump and my bench jumped 20lbs since I did chest Monday. I do a ton of supersets for back/chest ie bench/wide pull ups. It generates a huge pump and makes my veins pop out hardcore.

I can't wait for the test to kick in. I have been thinking of bumping to 750mg ew. I have enough gear to do it. I will wait until about week 6-7 and might bump for the last half of the cycle.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

I love dbol way more than sd. My lifts go up faster, no sides and there isn't any real bad lethargy. I am using aromasin and keeping estrogen low so I am pretty dry with the dbol being a "wet" compound. I could probably gets stronger and bigger from dbol at 50mg compared to sd at 20mg and with much less sides. Only down side.... it aromatises.
    Dam, you make it sound so good lol. I'm confused on the side of aromatises. That's when it turns to estrogen?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

Dam, you make it sound so good lol. I'm confused on the side of aromatises. That's when it turns to estrogen?
    Correct. It turns to estrogen. However a good ancillary will keep that under control. Im a massive fan of dbol as well. No sides for my accept being greasy lol.
    Hustle harder
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah the estrogen conversion isn't a huge problem since I am running aromasin ED. No real bloat either since I'm carb cycling.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Welcome bro! I'm throwing pics up tomorrow.

Hit chest/back today. IT WAS EPIC! I had a huge pump and my bench jumped 20lbs since I did chest Monday. I do a ton of supersets for back/chest ie bench/wide pull ups. It generates a huge pump and makes my veins pop out hardcore.

I can't wait for the test to kick in. I have been thinking of bumping to 750mg ew. I have enough gear to do it. I will wait until about week 6-7 and might bump for the last half of the cycle.
    750mg of test/week sounds amazing. I vote yes =)
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

750mg of test/week sounds amazing. I vote yes =)
    Yeah I actually am using 250mg/ml now but it will only last me about 3 more weeks. Then I got 300mg/ml from the same UGL so I know its legit. I gotta do the math sometime because I don't really want 1.5cc 2x a week that would be 900mg ew.... I think I would be asking for sides. I also picked up injectable Winstrol at 25mg/ml so I can kickstart that part of the cycle around week 10 and also use tabs.

I will write an update later after I lift. I got arms today and I will see if I remember my workout book today so I can write it down but I will throw up my workout too.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Yeah I actually am using 250mg/ml now but it will only last me about 3 more weeks. Then I got 300mg/ml from the same UGL so I know its legit. I gotta do the math sometime because I don't really want 1.5cc 2x a week that would be 900mg ew.... I think I would be asking for sides. I also picked up injectable Winstrol at 25mg/ml so I can kickstart that part of the cycle around week 10 and also use tabs.

I will write an update later after I lift. I got arms today and I will see if I remember my workout book today so I can write it down but I will throw up my workout too.
    I have some inj winny too, how to you go abojut kick starting the tabs with it?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I'm just using 50mg of injection plus 25mg in pills for the 1st 10 days then my blood levels should be high enough and I will drop to 50mg of just tabs ed. I have never used Winny but am gunna try this out and see how it goes.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I'm just using 50mg of injection plus 25mg in pills for the 1st 10 days then my blood levels should be high enough and I will drop to 50mg of just tabs ed. I have never used Winny but am gunna try this out and see how it goes.
    Hmmm this sounds legit. My supplier accidently sent me 200mg/mL stanz instead of the 200mg/mL test suspension. Maybe I could put it to good use =)
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Nice! Is it oil or water based? Remember it takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in hard.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Nice! Is it oil or water based? Remember it takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in hard.
    Its water based...I have that and 6 weeks worth of winny tabs. Kick starting it with the inj sounds tempting...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Its water based...I have that and 6 weeks worth of winny tabs. Kick starting it with the inj sounds tempting...
    Nice! I will let you know if it was worth it. I got 8 more weeks before the winny.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Nice! I will let you know if it was worth it. I got 8 more weeks before the winny.
    Can test make you feel sick?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Can test make you feel sick?
    I dont know man. I guess is could but I havent felt sick at all. I think there are to many different circumstances to say since everyone is effected differently.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

well said. I do feel similarities to adolescence; there were times where i felt sick or that something was wrong. I get mild anxiety attacks, the inability to swallow food, but have since found a mental trick to bypass it...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by salvid
    well said. I do feel similarities to adolescence; there were times where i felt sick or that something was wrong. I get mild anxiety attacks, the inability to swallow food, but have since found a mental trick to bypass it...
    Truth. Honestly, I think I is just bad timing. This feels like a cold to me...I hope lol
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

That sucks man.

Update-
    Pinned 250mg Test
    Took 12.5mg Aromasin
    Took daily vitamins
    Took liver support

The dbol is making me strong as sh*t! I love it and people are definitely noticing. My diet slipped these last 2 days and I had more carbs than I should have. It washed my abs out and I bloated a little. I'm back on track today so some cardio this morning will help.

I dropped the dose on Aromasin in half. My joints started killing me and felt dry at 25mg ED which means my blood levels were good. I have liquid Exemestane that I will start using soon 1ml in the AM and 1ml PM. Its dosed at 8mg/1ml.

I forgot my workout book but I have been writing down my workouts. If I get home at a decent hour I will put some up. I got Legs today.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120606_053025.png
Views: 509
Size:  374.1 KB

Here is one pic off my phone last night. I will try to remember to grab my camera tonight... I'm such a slacker when it comes to taking pictures haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM