You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Day 1-

    Pinned 250mg Test E
    Took 50mg Dbol
    Liver support
    3mg Letro

    Didn't take all that at one tho. Spaced out over the day.... don't want anyone to freak Haha.

    I hit a brutal chest/back workout today. Supersets and tri sets the whole way.

    I am running the letro at 2mg for 7 days then dropping to 1mg for 7 more. During that week I will start aromasin at 25mg ed. My gyno is almost non existant now. Its almost better than before I got it on poor planned cycles.

    The logic is the aromasin will prevent estrogen kickback from coming if letro. After 7 days my blood levels will be stable and I will drop to 12.5mg ED or Eod. I will keep letro on hand incase I get a bad gyno flare but I'm not concerned.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Guaranteed that after your log i'll be looking into getting into the REAL stuff soon. How are you liking the fact you have to pin?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. I don't mind pinning at all. I'm all tattooed up and when I was military I would run IVs and stuff. Needles don't bother me at all. You def need to get "on" bro. You should run Test/sd your gains would be epic.

    Weighed in at 185 today. Caliper test put me at 10% bf so I'm saying about 12.

    The Dbol has got me looking full yet still shredded.

    No sides and still running Letro.

    Will get pics this weekend.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. Sweet stuff bro, no doubt I'll be running SD more than the average user will haha, mixed with all kinds of goodies. As for pinning I think I'd like it, I've always liked playing with needles haha. I actually just won a giveaway from here but that's going to be for cutting, which I'll still probably end up taking right away when I get it lol.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  5. This is awesome.

    Looking to do this exact cycle later this year.

    Are you actually having sex drive issues or is it preemptive?
    •   
       


  6. Its preemptive bro. I had trouble a couple weeks ago when I was at 4.5mg of letrozole. Now its 2mg and I'm tapering off and on to aromasin.

    If it weren't for the gyno reversal then it wouldn't be necessary.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Well...were the fuk have i been. im in.
    seems like ur going to be a -- big, veiny, shredded beast --

    dont slack on the pics and stats

  8. Glad to have you guys along! Sorry for lack of updates. Went camping this weekend. It was totally epic and the beaches are awesome here in NC! (So are the women).

    Everything is good so far. No sides and I am tapering the Letro down and going onto aromasin this week.

    Will be doing 3rd inject soon. My roomate gets back tomorrow so i can get pics then. Now I gotta shower and wash the smell of skank off lol.

    Oh yeah I dropped my dosage down on dbol to 30mg over the weekend. I will be working back up to 50mg slowly. I feel a big difference at 30mg and IMO more isn't better.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. You said that dam roommate is home a day or two, where are my pics...no homo
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  10. Ha don't worry *** I gotta put em on the computer. Probably tomorrow afternoon.

    Now these pics are 2 weeks into the cycle almost. so I look a little more "wet" but I am not putting on fat and estrogen is in check.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. in my limited experience with this stuff, i noticed i had the same problem. I gained 10 pounds immediately, though that was gaining back what i had lost from pneumonia a few months back. once i reached 204, it stopped. I was on test, winny , and this methyl "supp" going under the trade name methylstenbolone. I shred the body fat percentage down to 7, which I've never done even during my heroin/crack years, not that i was measuring that anyways back then. But what i can offer as perhaps help here for shredding is what worked for me, sprints. 30 second sprints three times a week, for like 30 minutes on the cardio days.. The results were almost hilarious in that it was so quick that I had a hard time convincing people i wasn't taking any AS. The first day that i did the sprints i was on the treadmill doing the cardio jog thing when i sped the thing up to 14 for a few seconds. I think that that helped because I didn't just go straight into it from zero. My inner thighs were SORE, though not for too long. Sounds like you know way more than me in this field, and I'm sorry if I sound presumptious. God Bless

  12. Thanks man. I do sprint 2 times a week right now for cardio. I do distance sprints... about 50-100 meters for 30-45 minutes with 1 minute rests. The other days I use the stairmaster to burn a ton of calories. It has has really leaned me down. My diet is also on point so that plays a big part too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. A bit late but subbed man! I'm on week three of my sus and anadrol cycle! Looks like you've got your sh1t sorted man good luck with everything!

  14. Thanks man and welcome.

    Update-

    No sides and the dbol is making my lifts go up like crazy. I'm still staying pretty dry since I'm carb cycling.

    Yesterday was the last dose of letro and now I'm just using exemestane at 12.5mg ED. (I ran it at 25mg all week while I tapered off letro to build up a good blood level)

    Diet is good hitting 3200 calories on lift days and 2800 on burn days.

    I will get pics up this weekend.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Hell yeah that's my boy Dave, killing that right now. You have to let me know what you notice between dbol and SD for this cycle. I'm sure this one is going to be way better with the gear and such your running after. The discussion about sprints was right after I read an article about sprints and I'm so going to add that into my routine when I get back to it
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  16. Where have I been? Way late but in!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Hell yeah that's my boy Dave, killing that right now. You have to let me know what you notice between dbol and SD for this cycle. I'm sure this one is going to be way better with the gear and such your running after. The discussion about sprints was right after I read an article about sprints and I'm so going to add that into my routine when I get back to it
    I love dbol way more than sd. My lifts go up faster, no sides and there isn't any real bad lethargy. I am using aromasin and keeping estrogen low so I am pretty dry with the dbol being a "wet" compound. I could probably gets stronger and bigger from dbol at 50mg compared to sd at 20mg and with much less sides. Only down side.... it aromatises.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Where have I been? Way late but in!
    Welcome bro! I'm throwing pics up tomorrow.

    Hit chest/back today. IT WAS EPIC! I had a huge pump and my bench jumped 20lbs since I did chest Monday. I do a ton of supersets for back/chest ie bench/wide pull ups. It generates a huge pump and makes my veins pop out hardcore.

    I can't wait for the test to kick in. I have been thinking of bumping to 750mg ew. I have enough gear to do it. I will wait until about week 6-7 and might bump for the last half of the cycle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    I love dbol way more than sd. My lifts go up faster, no sides and there isn't any real bad lethargy. I am using aromasin and keeping estrogen low so I am pretty dry with the dbol being a "wet" compound. I could probably gets stronger and bigger from dbol at 50mg compared to sd at 20mg and with much less sides. Only down side.... it aromatises.
    Dam, you make it sound so good lol. I'm confused on the side of aromatises. That's when it turns to estrogen?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

    Dam, you make it sound so good lol. I'm confused on the side of aromatises. That's when it turns to estrogen?
    Correct. It turns to estrogen. However a good ancillary will keep that under control. Im a massive fan of dbol as well. No sides for my accept being greasy lol.
    Hustle harder

  21. Yeah the estrogen conversion isn't a huge problem since I am running aromasin ED. No real bloat either since I'm carb cycling.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Welcome bro! I'm throwing pics up tomorrow.

    Hit chest/back today. IT WAS EPIC! I had a huge pump and my bench jumped 20lbs since I did chest Monday. I do a ton of supersets for back/chest ie bench/wide pull ups. It generates a huge pump and makes my veins pop out hardcore.

    I can't wait for the test to kick in. I have been thinking of bumping to 750mg ew. I have enough gear to do it. I will wait until about week 6-7 and might bump for the last half of the cycle.
    750mg of test/week sounds amazing. I vote yes =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    750mg of test/week sounds amazing. I vote yes =)
    Yeah I actually am using 250mg/ml now but it will only last me about 3 more weeks. Then I got 300mg/ml from the same UGL so I know its legit. I gotta do the math sometime because I don't really want 1.5cc 2x a week that would be 900mg ew.... I think I would be asking for sides. I also picked up injectable Winstrol at 25mg/ml so I can kickstart that part of the cycle around week 10 and also use tabs.

    I will write an update later after I lift. I got arms today and I will see if I remember my workout book today so I can write it down but I will throw up my workout too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Yeah I actually am using 250mg/ml now but it will only last me about 3 more weeks. Then I got 300mg/ml from the same UGL so I know its legit. I gotta do the math sometime because I don't really want 1.5cc 2x a week that would be 900mg ew.... I think I would be asking for sides. I also picked up injectable Winstrol at 25mg/ml so I can kickstart that part of the cycle around week 10 and also use tabs.

    I will write an update later after I lift. I got arms today and I will see if I remember my workout book today so I can write it down but I will throw up my workout too.
    I have some inj winny too, how to you go abojut kick starting the tabs with it?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. I'm just using 50mg of injection plus 25mg in pills for the 1st 10 days then my blood levels should be high enough and I will drop to 50mg of just tabs ed. I have never used Winny but am gunna try this out and see how it goes.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in