You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 13 of 22 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    They're going to name s small town in NC after u
    Hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Either that or a lot of small children in NC lol
    You know what they say.... put a helmet on your quarterback before you put him in the game...

Or cover your stump before you hump..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

You know what they say.... put a helmet on your quarterback before you put him in the game...

Or cover your stump before you hump..
    Wrap! It! Up! Lol.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

4. Castrate before u masterbate. That's what I always say
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

5. So I use to live in Scotland, right. Over there they drink abunch of tea and ****. Well they got these little tea pot covers. Like a tea pot cuzzy. Some are knitted some are made of other materials. I really want one shaped like my balls to wear . U know cuz there shut down, it would be nice to some thing warm,soft and knitted to place my nuts in.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. ^^^ LOL this guy. I like your style

EDIT:
    Man, i'm getting way to antsy, my UDCA has shipped, still waiting on the others. I'm about to just call it an SD only cycle and start popping as soon as it arrives lol...very close to throwing one in my mouth right now...How do you resist temptation?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

7. Just think about how much bigger you get with mute compounds stacked. I just think about how great it will be to be on. Kill it in the gym when your off... then when your on you kill it a lot harder

8. I hear you man, but **** it's hard. I've changed my mind on the cycle, going to run SD only this time, then next time get the test. I figure that would be easier on my wallet at the moment and it's not like i'm going to run out of SD, i have a years supply lol. I think I might have one last hurrah this weekend with a little drinking just so I get it out of my system. Funniest part about my orders is everything has chipped, except the stuff I got of NP lol. Purchased from NP to support the boards
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    I hear you man, but **** it's hard. I've changed my mind on the cycle, going to run SD only this time, then next time get the test. I figure that would be easier on my wallet at the moment and it's not like i'm going to run out of SD, i have a years supply lol. I think I might have one last hurrah this weekend with a little drinking just so I get it out of my system. Funniest part about my orders is everything has chipped, except the stuff I got of NP lol. Purchased from NP to support the boards
    Nice man. Sounds solid. Sh*ts getting crazy guys... on my way to the clubs to meet up with these 3 girls that wanna party.. my night is gunna be epic!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Nice man. Sounds solid. Sh*ts getting crazy guys... on my way to the clubs to meet up with these 3 girls that wanna party.. my night is gunna be epic!
    Jesus. Your d*ck is going to grow out of proportion seeing as to how much you are exercising it
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

11. I need to get the hell out from behind the computer and join you Dave, my dick is going to fall off from lack of use

12. This log changed fro cycle log to Dave sexual encounters with random chicks log.
    That cool as long as u post the pics

13. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    This log changed fro cycle log to Dave sexual encounters with random chicks log.
    That cool as long as u post the pics
    For sure man... I got you. And just so you guys know. I have been tearing it up in the gym this week. I am updating the log this weekend and might snap some pics. Making progress!

14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Jesus. Your d*ck is going to grow out of proportion seeing as to how much you are exercising it
    Im still saying it'll fall off first
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Hey Dave be careful tonight, something is compelling to tell you this. Weird I know, but I hope you have a safe night

16. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Hey Dave be careful tonight, something is compelling to tell you this. Weird I know, but I hope you have a safe night
    I struck out fellas but got a few numbers. It was a good night though. Gunna hit the beach and get my tan on then gym later..

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I struck out fellas but got a few numbers. It was a good night though. Gunna hit the beach and get my tan on then gym later..
    Even a pimp has to take a night off here and there bro. :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Even a pimp has to take a night off here and there bro. :-)
    Yeah I totally wingman for my buddy and he scored but I wasn't about to jump on a grenade for him so I went home alone lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah I totally wingman for my buddy and he scored but I wasn't about to jump on a grenade for him so I went home alone lol
    Come on brosef! Sometimes you gotta take a grenade for the bros!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

20. It was more like jumping on a dang nuke or bunker buster bomb... I think she weighed more than I can bench... no thank you. I will hit a heavier girl if i have too but I don't have sex with livestock...

21. Dude whaling is my favorite hobby! Sea mammals of all kind as targets on this hunt. Haha the last two were both biggums

22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    It was more like jumping on a dang nuke or bunker buster bomb... I think she weighed more than I can bench... no thank you. I will hit a heavier girl if i have too but I don't have sex with livestock...
    Sometimes you gotta slay a swamp donkey for a bro!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. Gotta slay a few dragons to get to the princess LOL!

24. Swamp donkeys and dragon slaying I love it. I go out every now and then when I'm starving for some and bag me a Narwhal. What can I say, when a bear's hungry, a bear's gonna eat
  25. July 20th

Arms/Shoulders

A-1 Incline BB press 115x10x10
    A-2 Incline Curls 30x10x10
    I switched in the press because Dips were killing my Rotar cuffs and elbows

B-1 Arnold Press 45x3x12 (+5)
    B-2 DB Lateral raises 20x3x12
    B-3 DB shrugs 85x3x12

Felt good and killed it
  26. July 22

Legs/Abs/Calfs

A-1 Back Squat 195x10x10 (+10)
    A-2 Straight Legs lifts 135x10x10 (+10)
    Felt strong after being sick and had a huge leg pump

B-1 Machine Crunches 145x3x15
    B-2 Calf Raises 90x3x15

Good leg day..
  27. July 24th

Chest/Back

A-1 INcline DB Press 60x10x10 (+5)
    A-2 Bent Over Rows 155x10x10 (+10)

B-1 PEC Deck 135x3x10 (+5)
    B-2 One arm DB rows 85x3x10

Weight increases are from last workout not over all just so you guys know. I will add the total increase my last week before PCT.
  28. July 26th

Arms Shoulders

A-1 BB INcline Press 125x10x10 (+10)
    A-2 Incline DB Curls 30x10x10
    Switching out DB curls for standing curls, Im not growing or gaining on the lift weight

B-1 Arnold Press 50x3x12 (+5)
    B-2 DB lateral raise 20x3x12
    B-3 DB shrugs 100x3x12 (+12)
    Shrugs had veins popping out all over my shoulders
  29. July 28th

Legs/Abs/Calfs

A-1 Leg press 190, 210, 220, 220, 220, 220, 220, 220, 220, 220
    A-2 Straight leg lifts 145x10x10 (+10)
    My shoulders are burnt as hell from being at the beach yesterday. I did leg press instead of back squats. That is the weight without the sled weight included.

B-1 Calf Raises 90x3x15
    B-2 Machine crunch 145x3x15

30. Looks solid bro! If you want, try out decline smith press for chest. Holy sh*t it really destroys your chest.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  2. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM