Summer AMS Stack

FubarFit

Awards
So I have started what will be my summer cycle of Advanced Muscle Science with 2 packs Deca Sarm, 1-ad, 4-ad. I have only started decasarm but was wondering how everything else looked.

Plan: Run decasarm 6 weeks before the 6 week cycle of 1-ad & 4-ad. Extended pct with new Mass HGH. Dosing ??

Weeks 1-6
Decasarm 2/3/3/3/3/3
N2Sline 3/3/3/3/3/3

Weeks 7-12
1-ad 2/3/3/3/3/3
4-ad 2/3/3/3/3/3
Augmentor 3/3/3/3/3/3

Pct
Aromx 2/2/2/2
Mass HGH dosing? 0/0/3/3/3/3
Edit: inhibit e 0/0/0/1/1/1 I have 21 caps left so Ill throw them in.

Supporting supps. Pump Fixx, Bcaa's, Animal Flex, Fish oil. The only creatine I will use is in pump fixx.
That should do it.

FubarFit

Awards
I like the deca sarm so far about a week and a half in and my joints feel better deffinitly works.

FubarFit

Awards
Anybody like this. I also started taking the pump fixx and body mortar and really have noticed them after 2 workouts. They are deffinetly good products for pumps and recovery. Even makes my face tingle but I am used to that with beta alanine.

FubarFit

Awards
I totally forgot I am also taking N2Slin as a nutritent practitioner with the deca sarm. 1 cap 3x a day 30 minutes before a meal.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Following along buddy

FubarFit

Awards
Thanks cc happy to have you aboard. I will be updateing more as I start everything. Right now I am killing that sh1t and loving it.

FubarFit

Awards
Im planning on starting 1-ad on june 1st then add the 4-ad in a week later. Workouts have been great so far with 2-3 tabs of decasarm n2slin and am really looking forward to this. I have been debating whether or not to run for 6 weeks or 4. Im leaning towards 6. I have Nolva if I need it but Im hoping aromx and mass hgh are enough. I have some hcgenerate i might use for a few weeks as well.