IBE Epistane Log April 2, 2012

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How do make a muscle sub?

    Your in PCT now?
    Did u see any sides from epi?
    You could make it with any kind of meat you like but i make mine with marinated broiled chicken (you can choose your marinade but i usually use italian salad dressing/garlic/salt) , fat free mozzarella cheese, lettuce/tomato, and fat free italian dressing

    Just read above man...I am pretty sure epi caused slight gyno and i am now trying to figure out how to run my PCT early focusing on reducing my gyno..if thats even what it is..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Only way I can see someone perhaps keeping gains w/o a decent pct would be that guy who goes from couch potato to gym rat. I attribute the retention of gain to the change in lifestyle and eating habits not a magical ability to retain synthetically induced gains. For those of us who have hit our bodies ceiling of gaining muscle natty I would imagine good pct is a must to keep any gain..
    I dunno man... He was an avid lifter but definitely kept prob 90% of the weight...however, he doesn't look nearly as hard if that makes sense...looks soft..I'd say water retention due to higher estrogen levels...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42

    Yeah lucky me i guess..but i know for something is not right! i have no clue if its paranoia or not but either way im going to stop...atm i am seriously depressed because of what is happening. i know i had my diet on key and everything. i felt really good but now i just cant seem to get it together.

    im getting erase in the mail sometime this week (pretty sure its like forma stanzol)

    i am running nolva @ 20mg a day right now but my question is what should be pct be now that i might have gyno?

    nolva @ 30/20/10/10
    DAA @ 3g/3g/3g/3g
    AX @ 4/4/4/4
    erase @ 0/0/3/2/1
    or [email protected]/3/2/2/1/1

    or should i run the nolva differently since i am already taking it?
    and the erase different since i might have gyno...like starting it right away in the beginning of my pct?

    and last question for the night...should i drop my dosage of epi to 10mg a day instead of 20mg? or would that be more harmful then good?
    Don't think ud need a full pct only doing a 2 week cycle, especially if u've started the nolva already. I wouldnt think ur totally shut down either. Someone else can chime in here on dosages for partial cycles, id think 3 weeks would be more than enough but I'd be guessing on that one. Never had to do it...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Don't think ud need a full pct only doing a 2 week cycle, especially if u've started the nolva already. I wouldnt think ur totally shut down either. Someone else can chime in here on dosages for partial cycles, id think 3 weeks would be more than enough but I'd be guessing on that one. Never had to do it...
    Yeah i didnt think i would either but would there be any harm in doing a full PCT? yeah i started nolva at 20mg a day when i actually get off of epistane i might bump it up to 30mg for a week...i have no idea...

    how would you run erase with a cycle like this? would you run it right off in the beginning of cycle or incorporate it on the 3rd week?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42

    Yeah i didnt think i would either but would there be any harm in doing a full PCT? yeah i started nolva at 20mg a day when i actually get off of epistane i might bump it up to 30mg for a week...i have no idea...

    how would you run erase with a cycle like this? would you run it right off in the beginning of cycle or incorporate it on the 3rd week?
    Think it be fine to start week 2 since u already taking nolva, easier to keep up with dosage. Nolva 30/20/20 erase 1/2/3/2/1 (make sure to taper off)
    daa 3g/3g/3g/3g, (week 4 if needed)
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Think it be fine to start week 2 since u already taking nolva, easier to keep up with dosage. Nolva 30/20/20 erase 1/2/3/2/1 (make sure to taper off)
    daa 3g/3g/3g/3g, (week 4 if needed)
    why the taper up with erase? i was just going to start it week 3 in my pct at 3 and then taper down
    everything else seems exactly like i would have done it

    you wouldnt suggest running Activate xtreme with my pct?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42

    why the taper up with erase? i was just going to start it week 3 in my pct at 3 and then taper down
    everything else seems exactly like i would have done it

    you wouldnt suggest running Activate xtreme with my pct?
    Erase is said to bind better on a buildup making it more effective. Wont hurt to run it like you want, but it might be just a waste of product. I'd save the xtreme for a full cycle when u have more shut down. The nolva, daa, and erase should be plenty to restore the boys from a 2 week cycle. When u say start erase week 3 of pct do u mean @ the end of pct or end of the ph cycle?
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Erase is said to bind better on a buildup making it more effective. Wont hurt to run it like you want, but it might be just a waste of product. I'd save the xtreme for a full cycle when u have more shut down. The nolva, daa, and erase should be plenty to restore the boys from a 2 week cycle. When u say start erase week 3 of pct do u mean @ the end of pct or end of the ph cycle?
    lol to be honest this might be my first and only try at a PH cycle...i run a steroid that is suppose to help gyno and it causes gyno..i think thats a sign lol! it will be a 3 week cycle by the time i get my erase in the mail and start to run my pct. i meant starting erase on my 3rd week of pct and running it 1 week past my pct (if i do a full 4 week pct which i might so i would run [email protected]/2/3/2/1 or @0/0/3/2/1)

    would gyno be completely unbearable? like hurting/sensitive/ect...when my buddy got gyno from a hdrol cycle he said it hurt like a mother

    even so the nolva/b6/lowering epi dose seems to be working because there is def less irritation today then there was 2 days ago

    is nolva bad to run for a long time to finish my cycle? its just a waste of money if i stop and im already 21/2 weeks deep

  9. Gyno starts with some swelling and starts to get sensitive. It eventually gets painful to the touch and irritating. Mine never got to the hurt like hell level. I wouldnt run the nolva longer than 4... Sounds like the nolva is working this far and the erase will seal the deal..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  10. so since i have already started running nolva i should probably start my PCT as soon as possible instead of continuing my cycle right? getter safe then sorry...

    someone recommended using [email protected]/2/3/3/2/1 and extending my DAA with it so pct would be
    [email protected]/20/10/10
    Activate [email protected]/4/4/4
    [email protected]/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
    [email protected]/2/3/3/2/1

    may i have you opinion on this bro?

  11. actually he just recommended 3 week pct as well

    so something like this?
    [email protected]/20/10
    [email protected]/4/4
    [email protected]/3g/3g/3g/3g
    [email protected]/2/3/2/1

  12. as i am now reading some side affects of epistane is "puffy/sore nipples"

    does this mean that i dont actually have gyno? or does that side affect mean you start having gyno?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42
    as i am now reading some side affects of epistane is "puffy/sore nipples"

    does this mean that i dont actually have gyno? or does that side affect mean you start having gyno?
    Depends on how puffy and sore it is? Sensitive is ok, sore is a precursor to gyno.
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42
    actually he just recommended 3 week pct as well

    so something like this?
    [email protected]/20/10
    [email protected]/4/4
    [email protected]/3g/3g/3g/3g
    [email protected]/2/3/2/1
    That is g2g....
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  15. Another sign of estro rebound I had when I flared up was emotional sides. I'm not a emotional person but I could go from mad to sad quicker than a ferrari could get 0-60. Was the closest to knowing what pms feels like.. LOL
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Depends on how puffy and sore it is? Sensitive is ok, sore is a precursor to gyno.
    nothing out of the ordinary with puffiness..at least to my eye but i guess i couldnt tell you 100%
    im trying to figure out if it might be gyno due to prolactin levels...is that even possible on epistane? i know its popular with tren

    at least my pct is good to go...will be starting tomorrow

    how should i dose out my pct like during the day? i know nolva doesnt matter since it has such a long half life
    but what about the rest of it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42

    nothing out of the ordinary with puffiness..at least to my eye but i guess i couldnt tell you 100%
    im trying to figure out if it might be gyno due to prolactin levels...is that even possible on epistane? i know its popular with tren

    at least my pct is good to go...will be starting tomorrow

    how should i dose out my pct like during the day? i know nolva doesnt matter since it has such a long half life
    but what about the rest of it?
    Xtreme id say 2 in am, 2 in pm. Take Daa b4 workout. Doesnt matter what time on 1 erase. But 2 should spread out 8 hours, on 3 spread out 6 hours...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Xtreme id say 2 in am, 2 in pm. Take Daa b4 workout. Doesnt matter what time on 1 erase. But 2 should spread out 8 hours, on 3 spread out 6 hours...
    Awesome this is how i figured i would run it! i also lowered my epistane dosage to 10 for the last couple days..decided to run PCT tomorrow

    do you think this is an effective way to run nolva (just saw an entire information guide for epistane and pct)
    40,40,40,20,20,20,20/20mg/10mg (usually was extended but since i am only going to do a 3 week PCT thought this might be good)

  19. Think the 30/20/10 will be plenty considering ur already on it..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Think the 30/20/10 will be plenty considering ur already on it..
    Cool sounds good
    starting PCT today

    9am - 2 Activate Xtreme
    10am - 1 erase
    12pm - 4 cycle assist
    2:30pm - 3g DAA
    6pm - 30mg nolva
    9pm - 2 Activate Xtreme
    12pm - 4 cycle assist + extra support

  21. Has the bump went down or is it still the same size??
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Has the bump went down or is it still the same size??
    not sure to be honest..kinda is the same size but im gunna say smaller. i dont know if its really a bump or not yet..its not hard really

  23. PCT Day 2:
    8am - Activate [email protected] pills
    10am - [email protected] pill
    11:30 - Cycle [email protected] pills + Extra Support
    5pm - [email protected]

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KaOs42
    PCT Day 2:
    8am - Activate [email protected] pills
    10am - [email protected] pill
    11:30 - Cycle [email protected] pills + Extra Support
    5pm - [email protected]
    What's your status?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  25. So how did your pct go? Still have that gyno scare?


    I remember with my first PH run I had a gyno scare. Turned out it was just me tripping out on some fatty tissue. You likely didn't even have a good grasp on how fatty tissue feels and started feeling around more because you were on cycle. Not knowing how your fatty tissue is and feeling swore from great chest workouts, add in some paranoia and you got yourself a gyno scare.

    Hope all went well.


    Epistane can cause puffy nipples on cycle as a side effect. Not sure specially why but I know it stops when you stop the epistane. Isn't gyno...just a possible symptom. Course a proper pct is still needed to avoid rebound gyno.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:02 PM
  3. April 3
    By m4gnum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:51 AM
  4. April 7th
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Log in
Log in