IBE Epistane Log April 2, 2012

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
The gyno flare up I had felt like there was a marble behind my nipple and it was sore. This happened when I knew little about ph's and pct. I knew what was going on so I read on a thread guys using epi itself to treat it. I could get my hands on it easy so I tried it and it worked. Took about a week to clear up. I've read people who also say they gotten gyno from taking a epi cycle which is strange due to its anti estro ability. But I imagine if one was a younger guy with naturally high test levels, gyno prone and took a hefty dose of epi there might be some on cycle rebound, I don't know. I know several guys that took stane(popped them like tic tacs) with little to no pct and support and none of them had gyno. By the way they kept very little of their gains as well, ha... Hard to say whats going on with you without some bloodwork. Don't think u've got anything to freak out about yet though...
mine is nothing like a marble just a semi-hard tube kind of thing. it sorta feels like an aching feeling/pressure feeling but i dont know if its actually there or if thats just my head because i honestly dont know how to describe it. doesnt help my chest is sore as shhhhhh it from yesterday! thats why i was so caught off guard when gyno flared up (at least i think so) because i didnt even know epistane could cause gyno unless of course a improper pct was followed and you got a rebound. do you think i should invest in some stane/letro/ect? im trying not to freak out but i dont want this to get worse and i really dont know what to do..the last thing i expected was a gyno flare up on epi...

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
I knew an idiot who ran Epi for two months straight zero PCT...did it once for two months and once for longer...I sent him the PCT forums man beast created and he disregarded all information... ******* never got gyno and saved most of his gains?...? How, not sure but he did. He was using IBE Epistane.
wow he got very very VERY lucky haha but that just shows you how mild epi can be for some people...hopefully this is just some funk epi put my body in because i DO NOT want to have to deal with gyno!

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
honestly im going to wait for my erase to come in the mail (should be this week or early next week) and discontinue epi and start a PCT and see if all goes back to normal..a 3 week cycle of epistane dose 20/30/20 should not have done that much damage

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I knew an idiot who ran Epi for two months straight zero PCT...did it once for two months and once for longer...I sent him the PCT forums man beast created and he disregarded all information... ******* never got gyno and saved most of his gains?...? How, not sure but he did. He was using IBE Epistane.
Only way I can see someone perhaps keeping gains w/o a decent pct would be that guy who goes from couch potato to gym rat. I attribute the retention of gain to the change in lifestyle and eating habits not a magical ability to retain synthetically induced gains. For those of us who have hit our bodies ceiling of gaining muscle natty I would imagine good pct is a must to keep any gain..

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
mine is nothing like a marble just a semi-hard tube kind of thing. it sorta feels like an aching feeling/pressure feeling but i dont know if its actually there or if thats just my head because i honestly dont know how to describe it. doesnt help my chest is sore as shhhhhh it from yesterday! thats why i was so caught off guard when gyno flared up (at least i think so) because i didnt even know epistane could cause gyno unless of course a improper pct was followed and you got a rebound. do you think i should invest in some stane/letro/ect? im trying not to freak out but i dont want this to get worse and i really dont know what to do..the last thing i expected was a gyno flare up on epi...

Letro is something good to have in ur "first aid kit". Better to have and not need than vice versa..

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Letro is something good to have in ur "first aid kit". Better to have and not need than vice versa..
Yeah i wish i knew i needed it but the only time i saw any of those really potent AIs being used is during really extensive cycles of rear gear and more serious PHs...i really didnt think epi would have done anything close to this but my nipples look exactly the same today so i dont know if the nolva helped already (1 dose of 20mg) or if it was b6 or if i was so freaked out last night that i threw it out of proportion.

either way i think i am going to stop my cycle unless i can clearly call it one way or the other..because if it is gyno its not bad and i dont want to do anything to **** it up even more

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yea, what ur experiencing is highly unusual for epi, especially in week 2. You think some of ur symptoms are just out of paranoyia? The way you been crushing that diet would be ashame to let all that go to waste. You thought of trying forma stanzol? Its a good ai, little milder than letro and A-strozole. Also reports some good on cycle benefits running it.

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Yea, what ur experiencing is highly unusual for epi, especially in week 2. You think some of ur symptoms are just out of paranoyia? The way you been crushing that diet would be ashame to let all that go to waste. You thought of trying forma stanzol? Its a good ai, little milder than letro and A-strozole. Also reports some good on cycle benefits running it.
Yeah lucky me i guess..but i know for something is not right! i have no clue if its paranoia or not but either way im going to stop...atm i am seriously depressed because of what is happening. i know i had my diet on key and everything. i felt really good but now i just cant seem to get it together.

im getting erase in the mail sometime this week (pretty sure its like forma stanzol)

i am running nolva @ 20mg a day right now but my question is what should be pct be now that i might have gyno?

nolva @ 30/20/10/10
DAA @ 3g/3g/3g/3g
AX @ 4/4/4/4
erase @ 0/0/3/2/1
or erase@3/3/2/2/1/1

or should i run the nolva differently since i am already taking it?
and the erase different since i might have gyno...like starting it right away in the beginning of my pct?

and last question for the night...should i drop my dosage of epi to 10mg a day instead of 20mg? or would that be more harmful then good?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 13: Saturday (off day)

9am-10mg epi
1pm-4pills cycle assist
5pm-10mg epi
9pm-4pills cycle assist
1am-10mg epi

Diet:
Breakfast:
5 whole eggs
2 pieces whole wheat toast
2 cups greek yogurt
Lunch:
2ft. "muscle sub" (contains 150g protein, 200g carbs, 36g fat)
Snack:
2 scoops casein protein
Snack:
5 whole eggs
2 pieces whole wheat toast
2 cups spinach w/ balsamic
Dinner:
16oz new york strip
1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 spenda packet
Pre-bedtime meal:
1 cup cottage cheese
2 scoops casein
How do make a muscle sub?

Your in PCT now?
Did u see any sides from epi?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
How do make a muscle sub?

Your in PCT now?
Did u see any sides from epi?
You could make it with any kind of meat you like but i make mine with marinated broiled chicken (you can choose your marinade but i usually use italian salad dressing/garlic/salt) , fat free mozzarella cheese, lettuce/tomato, and fat free italian dressing

Just read above man...I am pretty sure epi caused slight gyno and i am now trying to figure out how to run my PCT early focusing on reducing my gyno..if thats even what it is..

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Only way I can see someone perhaps keeping gains w/o a decent pct would be that guy who goes from couch potato to gym rat. I attribute the retention of gain to the change in lifestyle and eating habits not a magical ability to retain synthetically induced gains. For those of us who have hit our bodies ceiling of gaining muscle natty I would imagine good pct is a must to keep any gain..
I dunno man... He was an avid lifter but definitely kept prob 90% of the weight...however, he doesn't look nearly as hard if that makes sense...looks soft..I'd say water retention due to higher estrogen levels...

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yeah lucky me i guess..but i know for something is not right! i have no clue if its paranoia or not but either way im going to stop...atm i am seriously depressed because of what is happening. i know i had my diet on key and everything. i felt really good but now i just cant seem to get it together.

im getting erase in the mail sometime this week (pretty sure its like forma stanzol)

i am running nolva @ 20mg a day right now but my question is what should be pct be now that i might have gyno?

nolva @ 30/20/10/10
DAA @ 3g/3g/3g/3g
AX @ 4/4/4/4
erase @ 0/0/3/2/1
or erase@3/3/2/2/1/1

or should i run the nolva differently since i am already taking it?
and the erase different since i might have gyno...like starting it right away in the beginning of my pct?

and last question for the night...should i drop my dosage of epi to 10mg a day instead of 20mg? or would that be more harmful then good?
Don't think ud need a full pct only doing a 2 week cycle, especially if u've started the nolva already. I wouldnt think ur totally shut down either. Someone else can chime in here on dosages for partial cycles, id think 3 weeks would be more than enough but I'd be guessing on that one. Never had to do it...

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Don't think ud need a full pct only doing a 2 week cycle, especially if u've started the nolva already. I wouldnt think ur totally shut down either. Someone else can chime in here on dosages for partial cycles, id think 3 weeks would be more than enough but I'd be guessing on that one. Never had to do it...
Yeah i didnt think i would either but would there be any harm in doing a full PCT? yeah i started nolva at 20mg a day when i actually get off of epistane i might bump it up to 30mg for a week...i have no idea...

how would you run erase with a cycle like this? would you run it right off in the beginning of cycle or incorporate it on the 3rd week?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yeah i didnt think i would either but would there be any harm in doing a full PCT? yeah i started nolva at 20mg a day when i actually get off of epistane i might bump it up to 30mg for a week...i have no idea...

how would you run erase with a cycle like this? would you run it right off in the beginning of cycle or incorporate it on the 3rd week?
Think it be fine to start week 2 since u already taking nolva, easier to keep up with dosage. Nolva 30/20/20 erase 1/2/3/2/1 (make sure to taper off)
daa 3g/3g/3g/3g, (week 4 if needed)

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Think it be fine to start week 2 since u already taking nolva, easier to keep up with dosage. Nolva 30/20/20 erase 1/2/3/2/1 (make sure to taper off)
daa 3g/3g/3g/3g, (week 4 if needed)
why the taper up with erase? i was just going to start it week 3 in my pct at 3 and then taper down
everything else seems exactly like i would have done it

you wouldnt suggest running Activate xtreme with my pct?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
why the taper up with erase? i was just going to start it week 3 in my pct at 3 and then taper down
everything else seems exactly like i would have done it

you wouldnt suggest running Activate xtreme with my pct?
Erase is said to bind better on a buildup making it more effective. Wont hurt to run it like you want, but it might be just a waste of product. I'd save the xtreme for a full cycle when u have more shut down. The nolva, daa, and erase should be plenty to restore the boys from a 2 week cycle. When u say start erase week 3 of pct do u mean @ the end of pct or end of the ph cycle?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Erase is said to bind better on a buildup making it more effective. Wont hurt to run it like you want, but it might be just a waste of product. I'd save the xtreme for a full cycle when u have more shut down. The nolva, daa, and erase should be plenty to restore the boys from a 2 week cycle. When u say start erase week 3 of pct do u mean @ the end of pct or end of the ph cycle?
lol to be honest this might be my first and only try at a PH cycle...i run a steroid that is suppose to help gyno and it causes gyno..i think thats a sign lol! it will be a 3 week cycle by the time i get my erase in the mail and start to run my pct. i meant starting erase on my 3rd week of pct and running it 1 week past my pct (if i do a full 4 week pct which i might so i would run erase@1/2/3/2/1 or @0/0/3/2/1)

would gyno be completely unbearable? like hurting/sensitive/ect...when my buddy got gyno from a hdrol cycle he said it hurt like a mother

even so the nolva/b6/lowering epi dose seems to be working because there is def less irritation today then there was 2 days ago

is nolva bad to run for a long time to finish my cycle? its just a waste of money if i stop and im already 21/2 weeks deep

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Gyno starts with some swelling and starts to get sensitive. It eventually gets painful to the touch and irritating. Mine never got to the hurt like hell level. I wouldnt run the nolva longer than 4... Sounds like the nolva is working this far and the erase will seal the deal..

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
so since i have already started running nolva i should probably start my PCT as soon as possible instead of continuing my cycle right? getter safe then sorry...

someone recommended using erase@1/2/3/3/2/1 and extending my DAA with it so pct would be
nolva@30/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme@4/4/4/4
DAA@3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase@1/2/3/3/2/1

may i have you opinion on this bro?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
actually he just recommended 3 week pct as well

so something like this?
nolva@30/20/10
AX@4/4/4
DAA@3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase@1/2/3/2/1

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
as i am now reading some side affects of epistane is "puffy/sore nipples"

does this mean that i dont actually have gyno? or does that side affect mean you start having gyno?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
as i am now reading some side affects of epistane is "puffy/sore nipples"

does this mean that i dont actually have gyno? or does that side affect mean you start having gyno?
Depends on how puffy and sore it is? Sensitive is ok, sore is a precursor to gyno.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
actually he just recommended 3 week pct as well

so something like this?
nolva@30/20/10
AX@4/4/4
DAA@3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase@1/2/3/2/1
That is g2g....

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Another sign of estro rebound I had when I flared up was emotional sides. I'm not a emotional person but I could go from mad to sad quicker than a ferrari could get 0-60. Was the closest to knowing what pms feels like.. LOL

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Depends on how puffy and sore it is? Sensitive is ok, sore is a precursor to gyno.
nothing out of the ordinary with puffiness..at least to my eye but i guess i couldnt tell you 100%
im trying to figure out if it might be gyno due to prolactin levels...is that even possible on epistane? i know its popular with tren

at least my pct is good to go...will be starting tomorrow

how should i dose out my pct like during the day? i know nolva doesnt matter since it has such a long half life
but what about the rest of it?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
nothing out of the ordinary with puffiness..at least to my eye but i guess i couldnt tell you 100%
im trying to figure out if it might be gyno due to prolactin levels...is that even possible on epistane? i know its popular with tren

at least my pct is good to go...will be starting tomorrow

how should i dose out my pct like during the day? i know nolva doesnt matter since it has such a long half life
but what about the rest of it?
Xtreme id say 2 in am, 2 in pm. Take Daa b4 workout. Doesnt matter what time on 1 erase. But 2 should spread out 8 hours, on 3 spread out 6 hours...

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Xtreme id say 2 in am, 2 in pm. Take Daa b4 workout. Doesnt matter what time on 1 erase. But 2 should spread out 8 hours, on 3 spread out 6 hours...
Awesome this is how i figured i would run it! i also lowered my epistane dosage to 10 for the last couple days..decided to run PCT tomorrow

do you think this is an effective way to run nolva (just saw an entire information guide for epistane and pct)
40,40,40,20,20,20,20/20mg/10mg (usually was extended but since i am only going to do a 3 week PCT thought this might be good)

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Think the 30/20/10 will be plenty considering ur already on it..

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Think the 30/20/10 will be plenty considering ur already on it..
Cool sounds good
starting PCT today

9am - 2 Activate Xtreme
10am - 1 erase
12pm - 4 cycle assist
2:30pm - 3g DAA
6pm - 30mg nolva
9pm - 2 Activate Xtreme
12pm - 4 cycle assist + extra support

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Has the bump went down or is it still the same size??

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Has the bump went down or is it still the same size??
not sure to be honest..kinda is the same size but im gunna say smaller. i dont know if its really a bump or not yet..its not hard really

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
PCT Day 2:
8am - Activate Xtreme@2 pills
10am - Erase@1 pill
11:30 - Cycle Assist@4 pills + Extra Support
5pm - DAA@3grams

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 2:
8am - Activate Xtreme@2 pills
10am - Erase@1 pill
11:30 - Cycle Assist@4 pills + Extra Support
5pm - DAA@3grams
What's your status?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So how did your pct go? Still have that gyno scare?

I remember with my first PH run I had a gyno scare. Turned out it was just me tripping out on some fatty tissue. You likely didn't even have a good grasp on how fatty tissue feels and started feeling around more because you were on cycle. Not knowing how your fatty tissue is and feeling swore from great chest workouts, add in some paranoia and you got yourself a gyno scare.

Hope all went well.

Epistane can cause puffy nipples on cycle as a side effect. Not sure specially why but I know it stops when you stop the epistane. Isn't gyno...just a possible symptom. Course a proper pct is still needed to avoid rebound gyno.