First BEASTDROL Cycle! (Original post deleted)

TurtleLovin

TurtleLovin

Awards
I don't know why but my first post asking advice on my Beastdrol cycle was deleted today. I think maybe because I snuck in some URLs. Anyway, thanks to Airborne42, Chefbolic, Ayy, and criptich for all the help. After their advice, it's looking like this:

Cycle

Wk 1-4
Beastdrol 10/20/20/30 (when it's at 20, 1 upon waking before breakfast, 1 an hour before lifting)
Liver Support: Liv.52 (3/day. 1 4 hrs after 1st dose SD, 2 4 hrs after 2nd dose, all with fish oil)
BP Support: Hawthorn Berry (I also bought a BP monitor to check my BP everyday, if it gets too high, I'll take my Cycle Assist but want to avoid it because of the milk thistle blocking androgen receptors during the cycle)

PCT
Wk 4-9
SERM/AI: 2 x PCT Revolution Black (DAA+Erase), Clomid, DAA (DAA 12 days before end of cycle, Clomid 75/50/50/25, PCT Black 1/2/3/3/2/1)
Other: Bridge

Here's my original post with the URLs removed:

What’s up guys this is my first thread. I’ve been using this site extensively for great info on pro-hormones for the past year or so and it has educated me immensely on the RIGHT way to cycle, something that I think everyone even considering a PH cycle should do. About 10 weeks ago, I used info on this site as well as others to run a cycle of Helladrol along with CE Labs Cycle Assist, Testo-Rex and SNS reduce XT for 5 weeks. During the time that I took it, I really focused on my diet and ended up gaining 15 good, solid, lean pounds, something unheard of for my ectomorph body type and I. (165 to 180) Since then I’ve had almost no sides (will mention getting emotional post cycle later), BP was checked and is better than good and have kept the gains for the most part (-2 lbs not too worried).

My stats: 24 years old, 5’10” and at 178 and 15% BF (I had my body fat tested today via Dual X-ray absorptiometry. A 2 pass, 9 point skinfold test yielded a result of 11%). Which is higher than I thought since my abs still show fine, as well as my serratus and my tris, bis, shoulders and back are still showing striation, oh well. I’ve been lifting for about 7 years but my workouts/sleep/diet were awful for the last 3 due to finishing an engineering degree. I’m going to be applying to medical school and starting in two years (gah willin’) so I’d like to get as jacked as possible before I just have to maintain at the most. As I’ve mentioned, I’m an ectomorph and before I started lifting weights seriously after graduating HS, I was the same height and about 125.

I’m definitely pleased with my Helladrol results and would like to put on another 10 or 15 before transitioning to a summer shred to get that BF to ~10%, as I know another huge bulk will raise my BF at least a little, no way around it. I just ordered Beastdrol and have been going over DangerDave’s thread on what else he took as well as TLW’s. So far, this is what I’m proposing:

Cycle
Wk 1-4
Beastdrol 20/20/20/20 (maybe bump week 2-4 or 3-4 to 30 depending on how I’m feeling/what you guys recommend)
Forged Liver Support (Liver Support) – 2 ED
N2 Guard (Liver Support, BP Support)

PCT
Wk 4-8
SERM - Clomidex (Clomid Estrogen Blocker) and/or Forged Post Cycle (Tribulus) and/or Sustain Alpha?
Bridge – (Retain Gains)
DAA (Test Booster)?

Of course I’m doing a 2 week load on liver support and will probably start taking DAA 12 days before the cycle ends, running it 3g ED through PCT and Erase on week 3 of PCT and taper it off 3/3/2/2/1 as per member ISU152.

I wanted to ask you guys about whether you think I should take Clomid or Tribulus or even something else post cycle? Proviron? I’ve been reading a LOT of stuff about Clomid (and Nolvadex )and how it can make your estrogen levels worse post cycle, since it is a mild estrogen in itself. This article seemed very educated and informative written by Nelson Montana. I’ve heard a lot of people talk **** about him buy he quoted Jerry Brainum, a pharmacology expert, as saying about Clomid “I don’t know a single pro that still uses Clomid”. People will react to different things differently but I really don’t want to be a weepy little bitch when I’m off the gear (which happened BAD coming off the Helladrol last time btw, calling ex crying etc.). I’ve also heard mixed reviews on DAA. Many people seem to be using it for PCT but I’ve read about people having very adverse effects when coming off of it but it seems to me that they are taking DAA and ONLY DAA, not using it for PCT, so of course it would do that since it’s raising the F out of T levels, thus raising estrogen.

Diet

Just like I’ve been doing, my BMR is about 1800, so I’m multiplying by 1.7 for activity level and adding 500 to aim to take in about 3700 calories a day, eating every 2.5 hours, keeping my ratios to 20/40/40 fat/protein/carbs, respectively. I’ve read that Beastdrol (Superdrol/SD) loves carbs, so I was going to probably bump the carbs up a bit so maybe 20/35/45 and probably my calorie intake to close to 4000. Low GI carbs, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, 7 meals a day, all with meat, 12 eggs a day (1 yolk, gotta keep that cholesterol low), only protein after workout (I lift after my 4th meal) etc. I can send anyone who wants a copy of what I ate on a typical day with Helladrol as I will follow the same trend since it worked so well. Avoiding: High GI carbs, sugar, carbonated drinks, coffee, alcohol, and saturated fats. Also aiming for 8-10 hours of sleep a night. Did a middle of the night shake during the Helladrol but not so sure if it’s advantageous since it’s interrupting good sleep.

Supplementation

Pre-workout – C4 Extreme Icy Blue Raz
BCAA – Scivation Xtend Raspberry Blue
Multi – Animal Pak
Protein – Carnivor chocolate (post-workout) ON Casein chocolate cake batter (pre-bed, tastes like squid feces)

Workout

Keeping it simple and beast. No machines, only free weights and hitting compounds hard. (Deadlifts, Squats, Clean and Jerk, Bench).

Monday – Chest/Bis
Tuesday – Legs
Wednesday – Back
Thursday – Shoulders/Tris
Friday – Off
Saturday – Compounds/Abs
Sunday – Off

If you’re at this point, thank you SO much for reading and any advice/critiques on my stack would be greatly appreciated. So ready to get in there and murder sh!t!!!111
No need to flame my original post, you're too late haha
I'll be starting April 10th and will be logging periodically just in case anyone is interested, or even if no one is.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sub'd

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

TurtleLovin

TurtleLovin

Awards
What's up dudes I've been on 10 mg SD for 6 days and it's going pretty well.

Since starting, the only muscles I've worked more than once (so that I can compare) are chest/bi's, but I went from 225 x 8 on bench to 255 x 8 today. It's also my second exercise after 4 sets of DB incline press so I'm not at 100% when I'm doing these. I'm definitely feeling pretty good at the gym and weighed myself today. Up 7 lbs already.

However there are a few negatives so far. I've had some lethargy at work and my appetite is not that great since I've started. I'm thinking of getting RS Transaderm for those two issues (if I can find any). However, even though my appetite isn't what it needs to be I've managed to smash down 4700 calories a day (45/35/20 carbs/protein/fat, 500 g carbs, 430 g protein).

My other issue is slight tenderness in my left nipple so I've got some Forma-Stanzol en route just to be safe. I've also been checking my BP daily and it's ranged from 106/65 in the morning to 129/79 after my workout (I've still been taking my pre workout) so the hawthorn berry and celery seed extract have been doing their job. My last issue is my right knee is sometimes really sore and I haven't hit it on anything, so I'm thinking it might be from the SD affecting my joints. I may get a brace for it this week.

Thanks!

TurtleLovin

TurtleLovin

Awards
Hey guys I'm about halfway through my beastdrol cycle and will weigh in again tomorrow for a gains update. However, gyno in my left nip from years ago is flaring up, what would you guys suggest? Start taking my PCT Revolution Black or get PES Erase instead? (I've heard DAA, which is in PCT Black can worsen gyno). Maybe even Androhard? I've been taking 5 pumps day 5 pumps night of my Forma Stanzol and the puffiness is still there but only in my left one. Also, I was going to start DAA in two days, should I scrap that now? Your input is appreciated.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Consider looking into some arimidex, it was my understanding that the OTC AI products are more beneficial when used as a preventative, and the stronger research chem products should be utilized once gyno has started to flare up.

Also following along for the rest of the way.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
(I've heard DAA, which is in PCT Black can worsen gyno). Also, I was going to start DAA in two days, should I scrap that now? Your input is appreciated.
I've also heard that DAA can aggravate gyno, especially if you're already prone to it. I would suggest holding off on it for now.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Since sd does not aromatise it is a estrogen rebound problem. This can get into a prolactin issue if not resolved. Get arimidex and dose it high say 1mg ed for a week then drop to .5mg eod for a couple weeks until it subsides. You have to taper off arimidex or else rebound is possible.

If that doesn't fix the problem it may be a prolactin issue and Caber/letro combo is the best to fight that.

TurtleLovin

TurtleLovin

Awards
Consider looking into some arimidex, it was my understanding that the OTC AI products are more beneficial when used as a preventative, and the stronger research chem products should be utilized once gyno has started to flare up.

Also following along for the rest of the way.
I've also heard that DAA can aggravate gyno, especially if you're already prone to it. I would suggest holding off on it for now.
Since sd does not aromatise it is a estrogen rebound problem. This can get into a prolactin issue if not resolved. Get arimidex and dose it high say 1mg ed for a week then drop to .5mg eod for a couple weeks until it subsides. You have to taper off arimidex or else rebound is possible.

If that doesn't fix the problem it may be a prolactin issue and Caber/letro combo is the best to fight that.
Thanks a lot for your input guys. I just ordered some arimidex and it will be here in two days with a week and change left on the cycle. So, now my question is whether or not I should start the PCT Revolution Black at the end of the cycle or just get PES Erase because it doesn't have DAA? I'd like to get my balls back as fast as possible but of course, the gyno is a bigger problem. As far as the Clomid is concerned, everything I've read says it's common to take it with arimidex.

Does this look okay?

Arimidex: 1/.5/.5/.5
PES Erase or PCT Black: 0/1/2/3/3/2/1
Clomid: 0/75/50/50/25
Forma-Stanzol: 7 pumps 2x day tapered down

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Thanks a lot for your input guys. I just ordered some arimidex and it will be here in two days with a week and change left on the cycle. So, now my question is whether or not I should start the PCT Revolution Black at the end of the cycle or just get PES Erase because it doesn't have DAA? I'd like to get my balls back as fast as possible but of course, the gyno is a bigger problem. As far as the Clomid is concerned, everything I've read says it's common to take it with arimidex.

Does this look okay?

Arimidex: 1/.5/.5/.5
PES Erase or PCT Black: 0/1/2/3/3/2/1
Clomid: 0/75/50/50/25
Forma-Stanzol: 7 pumps 2x day tapered down
Assuming that first week of 0 with the Erase and Clomid is your last week on cycle, looks good to me. I'd just bang the PCT Revolution Black, I've had friends run that solo as a PCT (against my strong recommendation), but theres no need for it here I don't think.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Drop the rev black clomid run like 0/100/75/50/50

Sd shutsdown hard and if you had a gyno flare I would run it like that with arimidex the exact way I said. The clomid will block free floating estro and kickstart your nuts. The arimidex will block any more estro conversion and boost test/LH levels and give a partial boost to your IGF-1.

Run the erase and that will help your cortisol levels stay low.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
@DangerDave. What's your opinion on when to run arimidex vs. aromasin, like on cycle/into PCT, that sort of thing. I've heard different things regarding that and it seems like you're really knowledgeable about these.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Its really personal preference and what you have access too. I like aromasin just because it is almost impossible to get estrogen rebound and it has a longer half life compared to anastrozole (adex). Adex cannot be run with nolva because they fight the same receptors and nolva wins making adex impotent. Since nolva is the popular SERM aromasin (exemestane) is my personal favorite.

If you want to reverse gyno or stop it all of a sudden and your in a long cycle letrozole is what should be used. That is extreme though and usually unnecessary because potent levels of letro can suppress 98% of estrogen. It is a hormone rollercoaster and can be pretty rough but letro plus caber will reverse gyno.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Also estane is more potent and effective at raising testosterone in pct (I think it was 300% or something at 25mg ed). It also gives a substantial boost to IGF-1 that can get lowered by clomid (its not much and comes back after clomid is stopped). Adex does the same stuff just on a slightly smaller scale but is still effective non the less.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Its really personal preference and what you have access too. I like aromasin just because it is almost impossible to get estrogen rebound and it has a longer half life compared to anastrozole (adex). Adex cannot be run with nolva because they fight the same receptors and nolva wins making adex impotent. Since nolva is the popular SERM aromasin (exemestane) is my personal favorite.

If you want to reverse gyno or stop it all of a sudden and your in a long cycle letrozole is what should be used. That is extreme though and usually unnecessary because potent levels of letro can suppress 98% of estrogen. It is a hormone rollercoaster and can be pretty rough but letro plus caber will reverse gyno.
Great information man, thank you for taking the time and explaining it so well.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards